Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Reviews

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 6
Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 7

Deanna Johnson · Married on 05/24/2019

Wedding on the water

Rev. Cory Newell was the best officiant I've ever experienced, and I'm happy it was for my wedding. All of guests complimented on how wonderful the ceremony was. He made it personable he told our love story and had humor, while also being spiritual. I can't say enough about him you really have to experience his greatness for yourself! My husband and I couldn't have made a better choice.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Anastasia Martini · Married on 05/19/2019

Smooth and relaxed!

Absolutely amazing! Cory was so helpful and gave amazing advice when my mind was exploding. I couldn’t have asked for a better officiant

• W

Waverly Chenelle Carlos · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional and sweet

Having Pastor Cory marry us on May 18 was the best decision! We had difficulty in looking for the spot to do the wedding and he helped pick a place for us. Very professional and on time. We also loved the vows and Bible verses he incorporated in our ceremony.

Terri · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible

I did not have Rev Cory as my Officant but I had one of his partners Dr Watson. She was beautiful, she made our wedding so amazing. So much laughter and joy. I would reccomend her to the fullest. Dr Watson has such a loving personality and willing to make sure you feel super special.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 8

Michelle · Married on 05/17/2019

Cory was by far one of the best choices that we could have made for our wedding. People at our wedding commented multiple times about how they loved the ceremony when normally would have expected it to be a snooze fest, and we had a longer ceremony than most I feel. Lots of our guests even thought he was an old friend from our schooling days! 100% would highly recommend to anyone looking to book his services!

Kelly · Married on 05/17/2019

Cory Made the Ceremony!

Cory was not only professional, but he made our ceremony fantastic! He had the entire crowd laughing and crying happy tears at the same time! Everyone talked about how much they loved his service and how animated, funny, and sweet he was! I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Kevin Hinerman · Married on 05/17/2019

Moving, lively & personal

Rev. Cory puts together an amazing ceremony. Several of our guests commented on how moving it was, plus he kept things upbeat throughout and kept everyone engaged. The ceremony was personal enough that our family thought he must have known us both for years!

Sent on 07/11/2019

L Price · Married on 05/11/2019

Rev. Cory was the pastor for our wedding. He was awesome, funny, sincere and so so kind.

Pastor cory is the best pastor in the world. Plain and simple. Doesn't get any better than him. We feel we won the lottery having him marry us. Thank you pastor cory.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Kenneth

Kenneth · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Virginia has to offer!

There isn’t enough words to describe how awesome pastor Cory Newell is. He is energetic, meaningful, and knows how to make a wedding a memorable one. 5 stars doesn’t do this man justice, he definitely deserves more. Thank you pastor Cory Newell for making my wedding the most amazing day ever!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Earl

Earl Debellis · Married on 05/11/2019

Beach Wedding

Great great experience wonderful sense of humor with just the right touch of religion

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Renata

Renata · Married on 05/08/2019

The George Wedding

I couldn't be happier with the entire process! It was fast , straight to it ,super friendly and professional. Dr. Watson was amazing I felt like we already knew each other and she performed a beautiful ,fun intimate ceremony. I would definitely recommend her.

Sam Law · Married on 04/27/2019

Intimate elopement

We had never met prior and we had no expectations besides someone to legally marry us. WE ARE SO THANKFUL that we used this vendor. Instead of a cold rushed ceremony we had Dr. Patsy Watson. She was so warm, kind, genuine and intelligent. We felt like we new her forever. It really made our wedding so special. She was loving and patient with all our children and with the fact that I (the bride) was running very late. She was so sweet and calm it was wonderful.

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 9
  • Matthew

Matthew Baxter · Married on 04/25/2019

Best wedding officiant ever!

Rev. Newell was amazing! He made our experience easy and fun and our guests loved his energy and the audience participation. He was extremely flexible too- our ceremony started near 30 mins late and he was very relaxed about it. The calls my wife and I shared with him felt like calling a friend and he took the time to learn our story and included it in the ceremony. He's #1 for a good reason.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Bridget · Married on 04/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Pastor Cory was great from start to finish!! We attended pre-marital counseling with him and he officiated our ceremony! There just isn’t enough wonderful words to describe him!! Do yourself a favor and hire Pastor Cory!! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Boone · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing!!!

Pastor Corey was absolutely amazing!! He was everything we could ask for!! He had an amazing energy, he also kept everybody laughing and smiling!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Renfrew Park · Married on 04/13/2019

Everything went flawlesley

Great person to work with and does a great job I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Leigh · Married on 04/13/2019

Best day ever!

Cory did exactly what we wanted and more! All of my guest were in aw and kept asking me where we found him. He was upbeat (because that's what we requested) he told our story perfectly, as if he had known us all these years! He had our wedding guest engaged and kept the ceremony moving along flawlessly. We are beyond grateful that Cory was our officiant! Thank you so much for marrying us!!! :-)

Melissa Cheek · Married on 04/06/2019

Our wedding

Pastor Corey was amazing!! He made us smile and laugh, made us feel relaxed from our nerves. All of our guests loved him as much as we did!! I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 10
  • Catherine

Catherine Romadka-Fahl · Married on 03/31/2019

Professional, heartfelt, communicative, and caring

Cory has our highest recommendation. We loved the way he carried the ceremony, and the tone he set was light, funny, personal, and charismatic while simultaneously underlining the profoundness of two people getting married. He showed genuine interest and fascination in our love story and our love of one another, and it made us feel very special. He is a great story teller and made the ceremony flow nicely, keeping the guests attentive, engaged, and entertained. He was so relaxed and happy both before and during the ceremony, and it really helped put us at ease during the ceremony.

We met with Cory over Skype for him to get to know us better and to discuss our wishes for the ceremony. It was a really nice and intimate session where my fiancé and I opened up to one another and where even some tears of joy were shed. Cory is really easy to talk to, and he asked well thought-out questions to find out exactly how we wanted the details of the ceremony to be. He carefully listened to all of our preferences, which were really easy to voice because he made us feel comfortable and trust that he would not judge them.

Cory even helped us out greatly last minute before the ceremony, making us feel well taken care of in a moment when we both were nervous and just wanted everything to turn out well. He even checked in with us the day after, and we really appreciated it!

We would not have wanted any other than Cory to be our officiant. Professional, heartfelt, communicative, and caring; we’d highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 11

Mason & Miranda · Married on 03/30/2019

Corey is amazing

Corey is the best. Very energetic and professional!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Ada Hall · Married on 03/19/2019

Rev. Cory is the best!

This was my second time down the aisle and the ceremony was wonderful, light and upbeat, everything we wanted. Rev. Cory helped us so much and was easy, flexible and wonderful to work with. Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Daysha Hester · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful intimate wedding

Pastor Cory was amazing! He was on time and very professional. He made sure I (the bride) was comfortable and did not need for anything on my special day. He was also well prepared. My husband wanted to share custom vows until the day of and pastor Cory had a backup set of vows for us.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Lisa Hagan · Married on 03/10/2019

Outstanding experience overall!

Pastor Cory was literally a godsend for us. We live in Norfolk but were celebrating our honeymoon in a very non-traditional way, by vacationing together before the wedding instead of after. We fiancé and I spent almost a week together in Ocean City and Rehobeth Beach, MD fully intending to get married there, with the scenic gentle ocean waves behind us as we read our vows. The only problem with that plan was that we didn’t expect the below freezing temperature and pouring rain! Instead, at the last minute we decided to drive back home late the night before our intended wedding day and pray that we could find a pastor that would be willing to marry us the NEXT DAY. We knew that we were expecting a miracle, and Pastor Cory was it. We first made contact with him at 7:44 pm and not only did he respond right away, but he committed to doing it by the next day! We worked out the location and exact time, the documents were sent electronically and everything was signed and paid for in advance. Everything that he sent us to read and sign was straightforward. The software was intuitive and easy to follow and before we knew it, we were all set and could actually breathe again and sleep easy the night before our Big Day.
    The morning of, we were on our way there when we got a text reminder from Pastor Cory to remember our marriage license (thank goodness) because we had to make a quick u-turn and raced home to get what we would have definitely forgotten because of the excitement of the day. We totally appreciated that one small thing and it’s just a testament to the attention to detail that he provides. We learned that he listens well, reads everything that you send him and incorporates it all into a very personalized ceremony.
    Pastor Cory was at the location we chose right on time, with a big smile and extending a warm handshake and a hug. He helped to turn what could have been a very stressful time for us into a beautiful memory. His vows were perfect and light and filled with a casual feeling that mirrored who we are. He injected laughter and good vibes into all of it and after taking pictures of us, prayed for us and wished us well. And we were well; we had been married by Pastor Cory. We would recommend him to anyone that wants exactly what he offers online. He’s a 5-star real deal and we’re thrilled to know that every time we think of our special day, that he’s a part of it. It was a truly meaningful day, largely because of him. Pastor Cory, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
    Rob & Lisa

Sent on 03/10/2019

Ciara Bishop · Married on 03/10/2019

Beautiful, funny and breathtaking!!

I was so incredibly happy with how everything flowed! It was funny and heart warming. I loved everything so much! I would recommend Rev. Cory to anyone wanted any kind of wedding, big or small but he’s a genuinely kind and caring person and will do his best to make your day memorable!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 12

Bobby Cox · Married on 03/10/2019

Could not ask for a better experience

Great experience. Exactly what we were looking for. Helped to make our day the amazing day it was.

Sent on 03/12/2019