Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Reviews

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 7
  • Randall

Randall Decker · Married on 06/08/2019

A Perfect Wedding

We are over the moon with how magical our wedding was! Cory was the perfect Pastor! His heartfelt energy and care for us as a couple was felt by the entire room. All night our guests told us how incredible his ceremony was and asked how they could have him at their own weddings. Cory treated us like the only couple he had all year. We especially enjoyed our counseling and pre-marriage time with him. Cory is more than the officiant who married us, we consider him a lifelong friend.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Madison · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy going and flexible

Willing to work with what you want for a ceremony. We really wanted something short and sweet and they did JUST that. It was perfect.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Anna

Anna Boyd · Married on 06/03/2019

A Ceremony Perfect in Every Way

If you and your significant other are considering hiring Rev. Cory to officiate your wedding, DO IT! As a member of the LGBTQIA+ community, part of my search to find an officiant included finding someone who wouldn’t bat an eye at marrying a lesbian couple. Not only did Rev. Cory not bat an eye, but he also welcomed us with open arms. Before the big day, he works with his couples to find a meeting time either in person or on Skype where he can learn about the couple and discuss what they desire to have in the ceremony. Although Rev. Cory has a religious background, what I love so much about him is that he’s adamantly devoted to respecting the views and desires of the couple. Rev. Cory guided me and my wife to create a ceremony personal to us that incorporated our loved ones. Rev. Cory gave a beautiful ceremony that kept my guests captivated with many of them coming up to us to rave about him after! Without a doubt, Rev. Cory was worth every penny!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 8

Matthew Currall · Married on 06/01/2019

Officiant.

Charles Daniel was amazing. The ceremony was perfect. It was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2019

#1 wedding officiant

Cory was amazing and created the ceremony of our dreams! He was comical yet professional and kept our guests involved in a meaningful way. He also lead our rehearsal and assured that our ceremony went perfectly despite our less than great wedding planner. He is worth the price!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Deanna Johnson · Married on 05/24/2019

Wedding on the water

Rev. Cory Newell was the best officiant I've ever experienced, and I'm happy it was for my wedding. All of guests complimented on how wonderful the ceremony was. He made it personable he told our love story and had humor, while also being spiritual. I can't say enough about him you really have to experience his greatness for yourself! My husband and I couldn't have made a better choice.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Anastasia Martini · Married on 05/19/2019

Smooth and relaxed!

Absolutely amazing! Cory was so helpful and gave amazing advice when my mind was exploding. I couldn’t have asked for a better officiant

• W

Waverly Chenelle Carlos · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional and sweet

Having Pastor Cory marry us on May 18 was the best decision! We had difficulty in looking for the spot to do the wedding and he helped pick a place for us. Very professional and on time. We also loved the vows and Bible verses he incorporated in our ceremony.

Terri · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible

I did not have Rev Cory as my Officant but I had one of his partners Dr Watson. She was beautiful, she made our wedding so amazing. So much laughter and joy. I would reccomend her to the fullest. Dr Watson has such a loving personality and willing to make sure you feel super special.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 9

Michelle · Married on 05/17/2019

Cory was by far one of the best choices that we could have made for our wedding. People at our wedding commented multiple times about how they loved the ceremony when normally would have expected it to be a snooze fest, and we had a longer ceremony than most I feel. Lots of our guests even thought he was an old friend from our schooling days! 100% would highly recommend to anyone looking to book his services!

Kelly · Married on 05/17/2019

Cory Made the Ceremony!

Cory was not only professional, but he made our ceremony fantastic! He had the entire crowd laughing and crying happy tears at the same time! Everyone talked about how much they loved his service and how animated, funny, and sweet he was! I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Kevin Hinerman · Married on 05/17/2019

Moving, lively & personal

Rev. Cory puts together an amazing ceremony. Several of our guests commented on how moving it was, plus he kept things upbeat throughout and kept everyone engaged. The ceremony was personal enough that our family thought he must have known us both for years!

Sent on 07/11/2019

L Price · Married on 05/11/2019

Rev. Cory was the pastor for our wedding. He was awesome, funny, sincere and so so kind.

Pastor cory is the best pastor in the world. Plain and simple. Doesn't get any better than him. We feel we won the lottery having him marry us. Thank you pastor cory.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Kenneth

Kenneth · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Virginia has to offer!

There isn’t enough words to describe how awesome pastor Cory Newell is. He is energetic, meaningful, and knows how to make a wedding a memorable one. 5 stars doesn’t do this man justice, he definitely deserves more. Thank you pastor Cory Newell for making my wedding the most amazing day ever!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Earl

Earl Debellis · Married on 05/11/2019

Beach Wedding

Great great experience wonderful sense of humor with just the right touch of religion

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Renata

Renata · Married on 05/08/2019

The George Wedding

I couldn't be happier with the entire process! It was fast , straight to it ,super friendly and professional. Dr. Watson was amazing I felt like we already knew each other and she performed a beautiful ,fun intimate ceremony. I would definitely recommend her.

Sam Law · Married on 04/27/2019

Intimate elopement

We had never met prior and we had no expectations besides someone to legally marry us. WE ARE SO THANKFUL that we used this vendor. Instead of a cold rushed ceremony we had Dr. Patsy Watson. She was so warm, kind, genuine and intelligent. We felt like we new her forever. It really made our wedding so special. She was loving and patient with all our children and with the fact that I (the bride) was running very late. She was so sweet and calm it was wonderful.

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 10
  • Matthew

Matthew Baxter · Married on 04/25/2019

Best wedding officiant ever!

Rev. Newell was amazing! He made our experience easy and fun and our guests loved his energy and the audience participation. He was extremely flexible too- our ceremony started near 30 mins late and he was very relaxed about it. The calls my wife and I shared with him felt like calling a friend and he took the time to learn our story and included it in the ceremony. He's #1 for a good reason.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Bridget · Married on 04/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Pastor Cory was great from start to finish!! We attended pre-marital counseling with him and he officiated our ceremony! There just isn’t enough wonderful words to describe him!! Do yourself a favor and hire Pastor Cory!! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Boone · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing!!!

Pastor Corey was absolutely amazing!! He was everything we could ask for!! He had an amazing energy, he also kept everybody laughing and smiling!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Renfrew Park · Married on 04/13/2019

Everything went flawlesley

Great person to work with and does a great job I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Leigh · Married on 04/13/2019

Best day ever!

Cory did exactly what we wanted and more! All of my guest were in aw and kept asking me where we found him. He was upbeat (because that's what we requested) he told our story perfectly, as if he had known us all these years! He had our wedding guest engaged and kept the ceremony moving along flawlessly. We are beyond grateful that Cory was our officiant! Thank you so much for marrying us!!! :-)

Melissa Cheek · Married on 04/06/2019

Our wedding

Pastor Corey was amazing!! He made us smile and laugh, made us feel relaxed from our nerves. All of our guests loved him as much as we did!! I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 11
  • Catherine

Catherine Romadka-Fahl · Married on 03/31/2019

Professional, heartfelt, communicative, and caring

Cory has our highest recommendation. We loved the way he carried the ceremony, and the tone he set was light, funny, personal, and charismatic while simultaneously underlining the profoundness of two people getting married. He showed genuine interest and fascination in our love story and our love of one another, and it made us feel very special. He is a great story teller and made the ceremony flow nicely, keeping the guests attentive, engaged, and entertained. He was so relaxed and happy both before and during the ceremony, and it really helped put us at ease during the ceremony.

We met with Cory over Skype for him to get to know us better and to discuss our wishes for the ceremony. It was a really nice and intimate session where my fiancé and I opened up to one another and where even some tears of joy were shed. Cory is really easy to talk to, and he asked well thought-out questions to find out exactly how we wanted the details of the ceremony to be. He carefully listened to all of our preferences, which were really easy to voice because he made us feel comfortable and trust that he would not judge them.

Cory even helped us out greatly last minute before the ceremony, making us feel well taken care of in a moment when we both were nervous and just wanted everything to turn out well. He even checked in with us the day after, and we really appreciated it!

We would not have wanted any other than Cory to be our officiant. Professional, heartfelt, communicative, and caring; we’d highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 12

Mason & Miranda · Married on 03/30/2019

Corey is amazing

Corey is the best. Very energetic and professional!

Sent on 04/01/2019