Rev. Cindy Clark-Heald Reviews

83 | Asheville, NC

83 Reviews for Rev. Cindy Clark-Heald

Nelson · Getting married on 02/17/2020

Rev. Cindy performed my son's wedding. She was wonderful, very professional and flexible!

Angela · Getting married on 07/03/2019

I am extremely happy with the ceremony Cindy performed for us! She gave us the exact date we wanted even though she had to drive out to DFW that same day, and she wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. Her communication is excellent and she made sure we were satisfied every step of the way. I would recommend her to anyone!

Jenny · Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I had a small and intimate wedding in Lake Lure, North Carolina this weekend and Rev. Cindy joined us as our officiant. I found her on Wedding Wire & she was able to schedule us in, even though it was last minute and required an hour commute for her! She was incredibly professional, kind, thoughtful, and understanding. What makes her stand apart from other officiant services that we spoke to was how involved, invested, & genuinely happy she was to be a part of our special day! Definitely encourage you to call her if you are searching for an officiant!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Rev. Cindy Clark-Heald's reply:

Thanks Jenny and Sebastian. The drive was interesting, the resort is spectacular, and your ceremony based on sweet love grounded in a strong friendship was inspiring. You married your best friend!

Many blessings for a joy filled abundant life,

Rev. Cindy

Kristin · Married on 07/01/2017

Rev. Cindy was a joy to work with for our wedding! She was very welcoming with my husband and me and made it a priority to make our ceremony personalized to us and to fit our unique love story. She had great suggestions for us but also gave us freedoms m to include personal touches. We would highly recommend booking Rev. Cindy for your wedding!

Ami · Married on 05/27/2017

Very kind and easy to work with. Cindy had great ideas and was very prompt in her replies.

• Y

Yesenia · Married on 05/13/2017

Rev. Cindy was amazing! She did a wonderful job during our ceremony!

Tonya · Married on 05/06/2017

Cindy is wonderful! She is professional, kind, and made sure the ceremony was what we wanted. We were very happy with the ceremony she performed and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. Thank you Cindy, you helped make our day perfect!!

She was truly great! Very helpful. Responded fast and communicated with me often before the big day. She made the ceremony just how we wanted it. We were very happy!

• User4719381 · 2+ years ago

Just say YES to choosing Rev Cindy Clark-Heald as your officiant and look no further.
    She is kind, very helpful, and extremely flexible. The ceremony was intimate, short-and- sweet under a beautiful archway just like we wanted. I have no regrets and couldn't ask for better service. Thanks Rev Cindy!

Allison · Married on 12/20/2014

You were amazing. Taking us on such short notice! The ceremony was perfect and beautiful. You were so amazing and made us feel so comfortable. Thank you for everything and making our dreams come true. Couldn't have asked for any better.

Highly recommend!

Danielle · Married on 11/01/2014

So happy with our ceremony done by Cindy! It's was great with no worries! She even took pictures for us to remember this day by!

Shane · Married on 10/19/2014

Reverend Cindy was great to work with! Was very willing to work around our changing schedule. Highly recommend!

jimeciA · Married on 10/18/2014

Rev. Cindy has a beautiful spirit & provided a great & Professional service

Jason · Married on 10/05/2014

Rev. Cindy made our wedding experience special. Shes very flexible with the ceremony and will adjust things to make it very personalized. I would recommend her to anyone.

Jodi · Married on 10/04/2014

Reverend Cindy is just the best! Willing to work with you and very professional. So kind and easy to get in touch with. She made our day very special!

Tyler · Married on 10/04/2014

Rev. Cindy was wonderful! She was kind and did a great job during our ceremony. She made us feel so comfortable even though our wedding day was the first and only meeting we had. I would definitely recommend her!

Jennifer · Married on 08/16/2014

This was small and very elegant. Rev. Cindy and her husband were absolutely wonderful. I loved how she made everything exactly how I wanted it, small but loving!!! Would recommend this to everyone looking for intimate and small!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/08/2014

Rev. Cindy Clark-Heald was amazing! She was kind, friendly, and respectful of our beliefs. She agreed to everything we wanted at our wedding, and made it very special. Thank you for everything!

We got married over this past weekend with Rev Cindy and it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony we could of asked for and the scenery was perfect. She made the process of getting married fun and enjoyable.

maribeth · Married on 07/12/2014

CINDY AND HER HUSBAND WERE WONDERFUL AND IT WAS THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY OF MY LIFE THANKS FOR THEM. MAY GOD SHINE BRIGHTLY OVER TOAD HILL

Cindy is great. She is full of great ideas to help with unique ceremonies. My husband and I did not want to exchange rings or be really religious and we wanted my step-children to be included, and she had great suggestions to get us just the ceremony we didn't know we wanted. Would definitely recommend her!

Mercia · Married on 06/13/2014

My ceremony was so perfect and exactly the way I wanted it to turn out. She even included a poem! She also helped me find the perfect venue at a great rate! I would recommend her to anyone anyway!

Dan · Married on 05/31/2014

My wife and I would highly recommend Rev. Cindy for every type of wedding. I had a little bit of trepidation looking at her website as she seemed to perform more of the themed wedding services, but my fears were assuaged as we worked with her to coordinate our personalized, more traditional style, ceremony over telephone and email while were were living and working out of state. She was not only professional, but also non-judgmental of our agnostic ceremony preferences, which we greatly appreciated. We were simply impressed with her command of her trade. She, at all points, was able to lead our ceremony expertly; even when a large flying insect caused one of the bridesmaids to shriek in the middle of her opening. Overall, Rev. Cindy is a great choice regardless of creed. Best of luck with your upcoming wedding!

Lianne · Married on 05/03/2014

Rev. Cindy was exactly what we were looking for when trying to find someone to perform our wedding ceremony. She met with us before we made our final decision and from the moment we sat down with her, we knew she was the one we wanted to go with. This is definitely a calling for her and I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for someone that is kind, loving and sincerely loves uniting couples as one! We can't thank you enough, Rev. Cindy, for making our ceremony special!

Corey · Married on 04/19/2014

We were so happy to have found Rev. Cindy. She was wonderful!