Rev. Bonnie J. Berger: Ring in Love Reviews

191 | Chapel Hill, NC

191 Reviews for Rev. Bonnie J. Berger: Ring in Love

Katherine · Married on 04/05/2013

Bonnie was fast at responding to our online outreach for an officiant in DC. She was very nice and made it really easy to walk through the complicated steps of marriage. The ceremony was great, on time, heart felt and supportive. We highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks Bonnie! Kat & Claire Sarasota, Fl

Sent on 05/20/2013

Amber · Married on 04/03/2013

Reverend Bonnie was amazing. She answered all of our questions and helped us through the entire process. She was very kind, understanding, and very helpful I would highly recommend her services to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 05/14/2013
  • F

Fred · Married on 03/11/2013

Bonnie responded to my emails immediately and help set up a wedding in our home within a few days. She was always gracious and compassionate to our needs. What was most helpful was that she sent some prewritten vows for us to look over and choose our favorite. There was no guessing or having to make big speeches. We asked for pets (both living and departed) to become part of the ceremony and she improvised a beauriful tribute to them. We would absolutely recommend Bonnie to anyone looking for an officant who is thoughtful, inspirational and compassionate to your needs.

Kimberly · Married on 03/10/2013

This was the best day of our lives. Reverend Bonnie provided love and joy to make this day as wonderful as the love of our union. If you want an experience such as the one we had, this is the officiant for you. Reverend Bonnie minimizes the stress of paperwork and helps you focus on your big day. Thank you and we will never forget you or this day.

Kimberly and Gwendolyn

Sent on 04/04/2013

Gwendolyn · Married on 03/10/2013

My new wife and I are from Raleigh/Durham North Carolina. From our first meeting with Rev. Bonnie Berger to the moment we tied the knot she was professional, easy to talk to and able to put us at ease by listening and understanding exactly what our expectations were. The only way to sum this up would be to say that she superseded our wishes. She put a lasso around the sun and made it one of the brightest day of our lives! We love you Rev Bonnie & Rev Romie!!! Thank you

Sent on 04/21/2013

Rev. Bonnie was extremely helpful in guiding us through the D.C. marriage process, as well as creating a beautiful experience for us on our special day. She was very kind and especially flexible when it came to scheduling a time and location. She is very knowledgeable of the marriage process and thoughtful in her preparation of our ceremony. We both would highly recommend Rev. Bonnie as an officiant.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Nance · Married on 03/01/2013

My son and I deceided our double wedding would be in MD. within a month. The task of finding a person to officiate our double wedding ceremony began. With great surprise what we thought would be the hardest task, turned out the easiest and best. The best choice we made was to have Rev. Bonnie officiate our ceremonies. This was not an easy task as she was to perform a Christian wedding for my fiance and I and my son and his partner. I was amazed to say the least at the unbelieveable ceremony Rev. Bonnie put together for the four of us. She took time to get to know us and time to make sure nothing went unsaid. She added her own special touches and the entire congregation commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. We are thankful to her for making our day so special and beautiful. We will never forget her and the service she delivered. It is with great pleasure that I would recommend her to anyone looking to find and officiant. Without doubt a first class minister.

Lauren · Married on 02/17/2013

Rev. Bonnie was wonderful, particularly in preparation! She was responsive and helpful in emails, even making suggestions that ended up being such a timesaver! She has a wonderful selection of vows from which to choose or be inspired. She was perfect on the day of the event, easily flowing with our large family that gathered around us and crafting a ceremony that was simple, elegant and just felt so right. Thank you Bonnie! We are honored to have had you as a part of our special day.

Pamela · Married on 02/14/2013

The Rev. Bonnie created a very meaningful and beautiful wedding service for us on one week's notice. She was very attentive to our needs and worked with us by phone and email. Even though we did not know what to expect, our marriage ceremony far exceeded any expectations that we could have had. We would recommend the Rev. Bonnie without reservations.

Sent on 06/16/2013
  • User3120115 · 2+ years ago

Bonnie was recommended to us through our venue and we are so glad that she was a part of our wedding day! The ceremony she planned for us was just what we wanted and she managed to say everything in just the right way. Our guests loved the ceremony and we can definitely thank her for that, because we had no idea what we were doing! She is a pro, for sure.

Sent on 03/08/2013

Denice · Married on 08/19/2012

Mary and I are very appreciative of Reverend Bonnie's efforts in helping us to be legally married in the District of Columbia. She eagerly took on the legwork to carry out our requests to fruition, and took the time to really listen and understand our needs. We literally did the paperwork from Texas, and arrived in DC to have everything taken care of. She was easy to work with, gave us great information, and followed up on everything that she committed to. We had absolutely no issues with her and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/18/2013
  • Glen

Glen · Married on 08/14/2012

Rev. Bonnie provided Dennis and I with a experience of a life time. She was there for us for anything and anytime we needed her she was very careing and compassionate and she made us feel like we had been knowing her for years. She gave us a day to remember for years to come.

Sent on 09/07/2012

Katie · Married on 08/04/2012

Rev Bonnie was amazing. All of our guests commented on how moving her ceremony was. We planned our wedding from California and since we were unable to meet her in person, we scheduled a meeting via Skype so she could get to know us. During her ceremony she spoke about my wife and I as if she had known the two of us for years. She was also extemely flexible with us. We added a rehearsal at the last minute and Rev Bonnie was able to be there. I will absolutely recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Charmika · Married on 07/21/2012

I would highley recommend Rev Bonnie she did a beautiful job officiating our special day and I look forward to working with her again in the future.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Rev. Berger met with us for an hour. She captured how we met and the essence of our relationship over the last 20+ years. Her suggestions regarding the structure of the wedding and incorporation of spiritual principles made our wedding PERFECT and something that we and our guests will never forget.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Cheyenne · Married on 07/07/2012

Rev. Bonnie Berger married my wife Lisa and on I on my 40th Birthday on 7/7/12. She braved 105° temperatures (with a heat index of 112°) to give us the sweetest, most beautiful ceremony that we could have ever imagined, in Meridian Hill Park in DC.
    She arranged everything for us via phone calls and emails, and even got our marriage licence for us, as we live in Pennsylvania and it would have been very challenging for us to get to DC to get it.
    She sent us sample vows and ring exchange wordings and was even open to us creating our own or using a mixture of the samples.
    She also completely honored my atheist views and substituted Universe for God, to respect my spiritual, yet non religious beliefs.
    She spoke to us the most beautiful poetry in creating our ceremony!
    Since I could take my eyes off of my beautiful wife, we both only truly heard 1/2 of what she spoke so beautifully and eloquently to us.
    After the wedding she was wonderful enough to send me a copy of her beautiful words for Lisa & I to treasure eternally.
    I would completely and whole heartedly recommend Rev. Bonnie to anyone in love and looking for the magical wedding you have only dreamed of.
    I & my wife Lisa are eternally grateful to Rev. Bonnie for joining us in wedded bliss for the rest of our lives!
    Cheyenne & Lisa

Sent on 07/13/2012

Jane and Mike · Married on 07/07/2012

Bonnie was great! We loved the vows and the people who attended even asked for copies. She was flexible enough to understand the need to shorten the ceremony as we were in 104 degree heat outdoors. We were very happy with her officiating at our wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Thai · Married on 06/23/2012

I got married on June 23rd in Washington DC, and my husband and I were struggling up to the last minute to find an officiant that could meet all of our needs. We found Rev Bonnie just in time! She worked with us extensively to create the perfect ceremony. The ceremony was personal and engaging, and most importantly, it truly reflected the two of us and the love we have for eachother. Rev Bonnie was so accomodating, and flexible with us. Although the wedding was in DC, we currently live in Florida, so Rev Bonnie actually prepared our ceremony from a distance. She created meetings over skype, scheduled several telephone calls, etc. We received so many compliments about the ceremony. It was truly the best part of our special day. Thank you, Rev Bonnie!!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Gregory · Married on 06/17/2012

My partner and I, after a quarter century together, are finally married. We don't live in DC, and Rev. Bonnie took care of everything for us. She ordered and picked up the license for us. All we had to do was show up. Her service was meaningful and heartfelt which made the day even more special. Even though she was going through some family difficulties the week of our wedding, she was there to conduct a beautiful ceremony by a human-made waterfall in a gorgeous park in DC. The entire experience could not have been better or more meaningful, and things could not have gone any more smoothly than they did. Rev. Bonnie is incredible!

Sent on 07/13/2012

An · Married on 05/14/2012

Reverend Bonnie did a wonderful job. Accomplished everything in a very timely way. Excellent communication. Tasteful ceremony. She is adaptable/appropriate for any or no religious background. We were very pleased. Even the rain stopped for the duration!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Susanna · Married on 05/12/2012

I found Rev. Bonnie on Wedding Wire and was immediately drawn to her photograph, she seemed like such a kind and caring soul. And were my instincts correct! I was amazed at how personalized and unique our ceremony was with only two visits and a handful of emails. She listens intently to everything you say, taking stock of the unsaid as well---she truly "got" us. She also helped us through a difficult time when our cat was diagnosed with cancer only two weeks before our wedding. She was there with spiritual guidance and gave me much strength. The end result was a ceremony that evoked much laughter, many tears, and filled with love. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant for such a special day.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Colleen · Married on 05/06/2012

Rev. Bonnie was very personable, professional, and took the time to get to know us and taylor our ceremony to be unique to us. We received many compliments on her performance of our ceremony. Rev. Bonnie took the time respond quickly to any questions we had and reminded us to breathe. She was also available with suggestions to help in planning our wedding from afar. We appreciate how she made our day about us and helped in making it absolutely perfect in every way. With her sensitivity and care it is not surprising she was the #1 Wedding Officiant in the DC area!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Margarita · Married on 05/05/2012

My husband and I hired Bonnie to officiate our ceremony. From the very beginning, she was extremely responsive and flexible. Bonnie helped us craft a personal ceremony that took into account our cultural backgrounds, personal beliefs, and family. For example, we worked with her to incorporate our guests doing some spanish during the ceremony. She made suggestions, sent us her thoughts and proposals, but was receptive to our desires.

One of the things that worried me about hiring an officiant is that the ceremony wouldn't be personal. But Bonnie gave a wonderful speech about us at the wedding. The ceremony went off flawlessly. Lots of people commented afterwards about how much they enjoyed it.

Finally, Bonnie was always on time and extremely responsive. She was professional the day of the ceremony and was checking in with us up to the last minute to make sure everything was ok. Bonnie also helped coordinate our rehearsal, and she worked very well with our wedding party.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Annette · Married on 05/05/2012

Rev. Bonnie was great! We wrote our own vows and she got what we were trying to do and supported it. During the ceremony itself all three of us were laughing at times, so that it was really a joyful and relaxed occasion.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Karen · Married on 05/05/2012

Rev. Bonnie helped us design our ceremony combining elements that were meaningful to both of us and our families. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2012