Barbara Mulford Reviews

224 | Kill Devil Hills, NC

224 Reviews for Barbara Mulford

Lynn · Married on 08/26/2015

Reserve Rev Mulford as soon as you can as she books up. Even though we did not know her before we started, she was able to make the ceremony intimate and meaningful. She has many options in making the ceremony one of a kind. We loved the Sand Ceremony and the Shell Ceremony.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2015

My fiancee and I were planning our OBX wedding from out of town, and we used one weekend we had scheduled in the OBX to schedule meetings with some area officiants. Barb was our first meeting of the weekend, and after meeting with her- for just an hour- we cancelled the meetings we had scheduled with other officiants and signed our contract with her on the spot. Her warmth and obvious love for what she does made us commit to her, unquestioningly, but it was her efficiency, professionalism, and organization throughout the planning process and the week of our wedding that made us feel so extremely blessed in the choice we had made. Communicating with us via email, she designed a beautiful ceremony that was so personalized and perfect for my fiancee and I's background. She created a beautiful keepsake album of the ceremony, including our vows and readings, and got our wedding certificate signed and mailed off with zero stress on the two of us. I felt a little anxious, in the weeks leading up to the wedding, that I had not gotten a wedding coordinator to make sure the day of went smoothly. However, when it came to ceremony flow and details, Barb was so efficient that we didn't have a moment of stress once we saw her in action at our rehearsal. So happy with our choice; Barb really made our wedding ceremony perfect.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/13/2015

Barbara is absolutely wonderful! We are blessed to have found her for our wedding! She was very helpful the whole year and a half of working with her! Any questions, she was quick to answer and gave great suggestions and recommendations! It was definitely a pleasure to work with her!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Carol · Married on 06/12/2015

Very professional. Quick response to initial inquiry. She made the whole process simple and stress free. I had full confidence and trust in Barbara after our very first conversation and was not disappointed. Very easy to talk to and work with. She wanted the ceremony to reflect our personal desires and beliefs and was very good at understanding and implimenting those desires. Very flexible and genuine. My son had an eight hour drive the day of the wedding and called just prior to the ceremony to let us know he was going to arrive about twenty minutes late. We told her we would go ahead and start without him, but she insisted that it would be no problem to wait for him. An overall perfect experience.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Alyssa · Married on 06/11/2015

Barbara Mulford was a joy to work with! When first requesting to speak with her on her website, she called back within five minutes to answer all of my questions and then some! I would highly recommend her for your ceremony.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2015

Barbara was fantastic, from beginning to end. Very nice lady and she made me feel so comfortable talking to her and planning a small wedding from states away! We had a few mishaps along the way and she was very supportive and understanding with everything. At the end of it all we had a perfect ceremony! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Natalie · Married on 06/10/2015

My husband and I decided to get married at the last second while vacationing at the OBX. While speaking with someone at a store we heard about how wonderful Barbara was. We decided to give her a call and I'm glad we did. She was able to fit us in last minute and was really helpful with suggestions for photographers, music, locations, etc. When we met her she was very nice and always smiling. The ceremony was beautiful and everything we had hoped for. I highly recommend her to anyone getting married at the OBX.

Sent on 06/25/2015

dawn · Married on 06/10/2015

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Barbara for our wedding earlier this month on the beach. Barbara was amazing and made our special day perfectly suited for our family.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/10/2015

Barbara was absolutely amazing. She was so sweet and kind hearted. Very well spoken and our ceremony was beautiful all thanks to her. She even created a binder of everything said during our ceremony for keeps sake. I definitely recommend her as a officiant.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Laurel · Married on 06/09/2015

Barbara is such a kind and warm person. So easy to work with and was always available to talk or answer questions. She made us both feel so comfortable. The ceremony was all that I wanted and more. She also has a great repoire with the other vendors. She's a joy.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Karen · Married on 06/07/2015

Barbara was an added blessing to our wedding! After about 6 months of phone calls, emails occasionally back and forth our wedding day and meeting Barbara for the first time was here. When we meet her it was like meeting a friend. So glad we decided to allow her to officiate in our wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Robert · Married on 06/02/2015

Barbara Mulford was a great wedding Officiant not only was she helpful in where and how to. always in communication with her clients, I would recommend Barbara Mulford to all my friends, If I can I will be useing other services in the future. Thank you Barbara.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Barbara is amazing! She genuinely wanted to get to know us before our big day, and performed a beautiful ceremony tailored to our personalities and preferences. She's a pro!

Amber · Married on 05/19/2015

Barbara did a wonderful job! She was prompt and friendly and professional. She walked a long way between the parking lot and our chosen venue with no complaint with looming storm clouds above. We couldn't have chosen a better officiant!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Leo · Married on 05/18/2015

We could not have asked for a better moment on our day! Even though what we requested was fairly non-traditional, Barbara made everything absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2015

Rev. Barbara Mulford was absolutely wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better person to officiate our wedding!

Heather · Married on 05/17/2015

Rev Mulford was fantastic. The entire time I worked with her she felt like a part of my family. She cared. She worked with us to create a beautiful memory to start our vows with. She is reasonably priced and offers a military discount. Her sea shell ceremony was a perfect addition and something out of the ordinary. The book she put together for us will remain with us forever. She even went out of her way to find us a local seafood market between nags head and corolla to get fresh seafood in off season! I would recommend rev. Mulford to anyone who is considering getting married at the outer banks!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Rhonda · event on: 05/16/2015

She was everything we had hoped for to make our day beautiful! So wonderful - the ceremony was so fabulous that it felt as if we had known her all of our lives! Definately a Blessing to have on such an eventful day!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Mary · Married on 05/15/2015

Barbara was amazing. She helped us from start to finish and helped lead us where we needed to be and what we needed to do during the ceremony. Any questions we had on the legal process, she had answers. She was an asset during our wedding as an officiant and for guidance!

Elaine · Married on 05/12/2015

My husband and I decided to renew our wedding vows on the beach on our 25th Wedding Anniversary. It was also my 49th birthday! It was a perfect day. We had our son and daughter with us and our two friends.

The wording at the ceremony was perfect. Barbara supplied me with sample wording and I also pulled wording from the internet so it suited us. Even my husband shed a tear! My daughter did a reading. The whole day was perfect from start to finish. Barbara was a big help and performed the ceremony exactly as I had wanted – small and personal to us.

Thank you Barbara – we have a very memorable experience and a great video and photographs

Elaine

Sent on 05/26/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2015

From the get go Barbara was very responsive. We chatted on the phone for about 45 minutes and it felt like I was talking with an old friend. The first time we met Barbara was at the Outer Banks Wedding Expo in January 2015. We met at a cafe and just got to know each. She listened so intently to what my then fiance and I had to say. She was super responsive and helpful when we were writing our vows and gave great feedback. She mad our ceremony very personal. There wasn't a dry eye in the audience. All of our guests loved her and how she conducted the ceremony. Barbara truly made it an unforgettable day and we couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Robert · Married on 05/10/2015

What a great and wonderful person and Officiant Barbara is. She was very quick to respond to us whenever we had a question from Michigan about our upcoming wedding in the Outer Banks. She gave us many recommendations for food, photography, DJ's and everything else that we asked about. She had a lot of great ideas for the wedding and many options that we were able to choose from, and the sand ceremony was incredible. We loved her, and my wife and I are very happy to have chosen Barbara as our Officiant. Please, if you have not chosen anyone for your wedding yet, Call Barbara Mulford.

Melissa · Married on 05/10/2015

Our officiant was wonderful and provided a very beautiful ceremony!

Alison · Married on 05/09/2015

Barbara was the best officiant we could have dreamed for! She truly cares about all of her "couples" and it shows in everything she does. She is very detail oriented (switching the bride and groom during the ceremony if the wind is blowing the bride's hair, using a "safety blanket" in the sand in case the rings are dropped, etc). Most people are complimented on their flowers and centerpieces, but we kept getting compliments on how great our officiant was! She gives you a binder afterwards with all of your readings, vows, etc in it to keep as a keepsake. Unfortunately, it rained during our processional so our musicians had to run and take cover, so since I did not have my entrance song coming down the aisle, Barbara started all of the guests singing the tune for "Here comes the bride" which was amazing and lightened everyone's spirits from the rain! We truly connected with Barbara and felt so comfortable with her. She offered great advice from getting our marriage license to which vendors she has worked with and would recommend. She is AMAZING! Don't think twice about having her as your officiant! :)

Sent on 06/01/2015

My husband and I wanted a small, intimate gathering on the beach in the Outer Banks for our wedding. Barbara was the perfect fit as our officiant! She presented us with several options for our ceremony so that it was just the way we wanted, and at a very reasonable cost. She offered excellent suggestions for photography, violin music, restaurants, and ceremony location. Barbara was absolutely lovely to work with and I would recommend her to any of my friends or family looking for a personalized, intimate experience!

Sent on 05/23/2015