Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant Reviews

Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 5
Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 6
Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant 7

Rhonda · event on 05/16/2015

She was everything we had hoped for to make our day beautiful! So wonderful - the ceremony was so fabulous that it felt as if we had known her all of our lives! Definately a Blessing to have on such an eventful day!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Mary · Married on 05/15/2015

Barbara was amazing. She helped us from start to finish and helped lead us where we needed to be and what we needed to do during the ceremony. Any questions we had on the legal process, she had answers. She was an asset during our wedding as an officiant and for guidance!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Elaine · Married on 05/12/2015

My husband and I decided to renew our wedding vows on the beach on our 25th Wedding Anniversary. It was also my 49th birthday! It was a perfect day. We had our son and daughter with us and our two friends.

The wording at the ceremony was perfect. Barbara supplied me with sample wording and I also pulled wording from the internet so it suited us. Even my husband shed a tear! My daughter did a reading. The whole day was perfect from start to finish. Barbara was a big help and performed the ceremony exactly as I had wanted – small and personal to us.

Thank you Barbara – we have a very memorable experience and a great video and photographs

Elaine

Sent on 05/26/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2015

From the get go Barbara was very responsive. We chatted on the phone for about 45 minutes and it felt like I was talking with an old friend. The first time we met Barbara was at the Outer Banks Wedding Expo in January 2015. We met at a cafe and just got to know each. She listened so intently to what my then fiance and I had to say. She was super responsive and helpful when we were writing our vows and gave great feedback. She mad our ceremony very personal. There wasn't a dry eye in the audience. All of our guests loved her and how she conducted the ceremony. Barbara truly made it an unforgettable day and we couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Robert · Married on 05/10/2015

What a great and wonderful person and Officiant Barbara is. She was very quick to respond to us whenever we had a question from Michigan about our upcoming wedding in the Outer Banks. She gave us many recommendations for food, photography, DJ's and everything else that we asked about. She had a lot of great ideas for the wedding and many options that we were able to choose from, and the sand ceremony was incredible. We loved her, and my wife and I are very happy to have chosen Barbara as our Officiant. Please, if you have not chosen anyone for your wedding yet, Call Barbara Mulford.

Melissa · Married on 05/10/2015

Our officiant was wonderful and provided a very beautiful ceremony!

Alison · Married on 05/09/2015

Barbara was the best officiant we could have dreamed for! She truly cares about all of her "couples" and it shows in everything she does. She is very detail oriented (switching the bride and groom during the ceremony if the wind is blowing the bride's hair, using a "safety blanket" in the sand in case the rings are dropped, etc). Most people are complimented on their flowers and centerpieces, but we kept getting compliments on how great our officiant was! She gives you a binder afterwards with all of your readings, vows, etc in it to keep as a keepsake. Unfortunately, it rained during our processional so our musicians had to run and take cover, so since I did not have my entrance song coming down the aisle, Barbara started all of the guests singing the tune for "Here comes the bride" which was amazing and lightened everyone's spirits from the rain! We truly connected with Barbara and felt so comfortable with her. She offered great advice from getting our marriage license to which vendors she has worked with and would recommend. She is AMAZING! Don't think twice about having her as your officiant! :)

Sent on 06/01/2015

My husband and I wanted a small, intimate gathering on the beach in the Outer Banks for our wedding. Barbara was the perfect fit as our officiant! She presented us with several options for our ceremony so that it was just the way we wanted, and at a very reasonable cost. She offered excellent suggestions for photography, violin music, restaurants, and ceremony location. Barbara was absolutely lovely to work with and I would recommend her to any of my friends or family looking for a personalized, intimate experience!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Kim · Married on 04/14/2015

Barbara was perfect. The ceremony was beautiful and because of weather, the time of the ceremony was up in the air down to the last hour. Her flexibility was so nice and nonstressing. "Give me an hour's notice!" Our day was magical and she was a big factor in making in that way! Would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Katie · Married on 04/11/2015

So flexible and sweet!! Very personalized ceremony!! Even came to our condo to make sure everything was in place!!

Ellery · Married on 03/14/2015

We felt like Barbra Mulford went above and beyond as our wedding officiant. I highly recommend her for anyone on their special day. She made ours that much memorable:)

Sent on 05/24/2015

I contacted Barbara just a few weeks before my elopment ceremony. She was very nice, proffesional, quick to respond, informative and made sure I got what I wanted out of my wedding ceremony. She was flexible with our calls, emails and meetings before the ceremony and with the ceremony as well. My wedding was a private elopment, on a very cold day on the beach and she made it special for my husband and I. I would definitely reccomnd her! She made my elopment special, one to always cherish. I'm glad I chose her to be a part of it.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Sandy · Married on 12/27/2014

Barbara married us on December 27th. We couldn’t have hand picked anyone more sincere and kind as she was to us. So thankful for being lead when we picked her to marry Dwayne and I. The weather was perfect, and the ceremony was so heartfelt. Her words were a true reflection of how Dwayne and i feel towards each other.

Thank you Barbara for making our special day perfect!!

Sandy & Dwayne
    12-27-2014

Sent on 12/29/2014

Barbera was very thoughtful for it wasn't your normal speech from a minister of the special day. She actually put some thought into it. Ours backed out at last minute and she did everything to make our day special. And was a trooper to say the least on a VERY cold day on the beach for us picking he up and putting her in another vehicle just to get to that place of marriage. She's for the couple 110%

Sent on 02/17/2015

Janet · Married on 11/16/2014

Reverend Mulford did an amazing job as the officiant at our wedding. She personalized the ceremony perfectly for my husband and I. She made all of the changes we asked for and told us it was our wedding and she would do it the way we wanted. She offers so many additional parts of the ceremony. My husband and I chose to surprise our mothers with roses, which she kept hidden until it was time for them. Very creatively, I might add. It was such a joy working with her and having her perform the ceremony, I would HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone and everyone. She even gave us a binder with the entire ceremony and our vows as a keepsake, which I treasure dearly.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Jeff · Married on 10/18/2014

Barbara was so great - friendly, helpful, thoughtful, provided great suggestions without being pushy, and brings joy to the job. Total package.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Chad · Married on 10/18/2014

Barbara was great, fabulous and fantastic!! From the first phone call she was quick to respond and answer any questions. She took our ideas for vows and the ceremony and wrote it out beautifully and edited it simply where needed. She was understanding of minor changes and was helpful, thoughtful and extremely engaged while leaving all the attention for the beautiful bride. Thank you Barbara!!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Barbara was an awesome officiant! She is very professional and was very thorough in preparing us for our big day. We unfortunately had some bad weather roll in right before our ceremony but Barbara did a great job adjusting and did a fabulous job. She comes highly recommended.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2014

Performed a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony. She made it the most beautiful day of our lives!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Barbara was the best! She returned my inquiries right away, and was very flexible with dates and times! The service was perfect as we were married on the beach on a perfect sunny day!!! We are so thankful for finding Barbara! We would highly recommend her services for any event.

Jason · Married on 10/05/2014

Barbara was amazing. Everything and more that we were hoping for on our special day.

Sheri · Married on 10/04/2014

Barbarab was wonderful! She was kind, thoughtful, & very professional. She was easy to work with & had many suggestions that helped make our wedding even more special as well as easy to manage. Barbara helped us create a ceremony that was very personal & meaningful to us. She responded promptly to emails & calls with very knowledgeable information. I would highly recommend Rev. Mulford for anyone considering a wedding in OBX!!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Barbara is great person to work with. She is easy going, easy to reach out and talk with. Her prices are normal and down to Earth. She did a fantastic job and we couldn't be happier to have her as our Officiant.
    She showed up on time, everything that was processed was fine. Just a great person to work with.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Monica · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I decided to elope in a "destination" setting. So I organized everything via the internet, depended heavily on reviews and crossed my fingers. Barbara seemed to fit our budget and had good reviews, so we sent her an email. And we ended up very happy to have picked her to wed us.
    Barbara was fantastic from the start. Soon after I sent her an inquiry, she called to speak with me and answer any questions I had. She even called us the day of to make sure everything was going smoothly and was on time. Given the nature of a short, civil ceremony, we were expecting it to be pretty straight forward and kind of clinical. But what we got instead was an absolutely beautiful service that brought tears to both of our eyes. She exceeded both our expectations.

Courtney · Married on 09/18/2014

Barbara was amazing! My husband and I are from Pennsylvania and Barbara made all interactions seamless! From the first time we spoke until our wedding day, Barbara was there for us! We were so lucky to have found her! She made our wedding perfectly unique! I highly recommend Barbara! She will make your wedding day or any other special event truly personal!

Sent on 02/21/2015