Rev. Arlene Goldman Reviews

179 | Pompano Beach, FL

179 Reviews for Rev. Arlene Goldman

Terri · Married on 06/21/2014

Our wedding was considered a destination wedding. My husband and I live in Washington, DC and 90% of our guests were traveling from other states to Miami, FL. Our wedding planner, told us that we must meet Rev. Arlene, because we would not be disappointed. The meeting was setup by our planner and right away we knew that we had found our officiant and made the right decision. She was enthusiastic, a great listener, and absolutely just wonderful at helping us create a meaningful ceremony – especially since we weren’t too sure of what we wanted. Rev. Arlene is someone who truly loves what she does. We never met in person prior to our wedding day, we conferenced throughout the planning period. She would send us readings and passages to review and choice and provide suggestion along the way. I can’t tell you how much she gave my husband and I the most special ceremony I ever could have hoped for. She gave us both a questionnaire and “homework” and as us to write a few statements about each other that we were not to reveal to each other. This entire experience was comfortable, we felt like we could tell her anything and she would come back to us with suggestions that we hadn’t thought of but that would fit our visions. With that she created a beautiful story where we heard what each other wrote during our ceremony. She also helped with incorporating my step-daughter into the ceremony. It was important to us that we showed her our loved for her and our excitement of becoming one family. The passage Rev. Arlene wrote was so inspiring that it moved all of our guests to tears. We didn’t want a traditional and heavily religious ceremony, but what we wanted was for our guests to see how much love we had for one another and our commitment to our faith and because of Rev. Arlene, that was accomplishments. Traditional, non-traditional, short ceremony or long, religious or not, she’ll work with you happily and easily.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Emmeline · Married on 05/10/2014

My husband and I could not be happier with our ceremony. Being the first in our families to have a big wedding we knew we had to do it right and our way. When we started our search for the officiant it was a bit difficult, but we narrowed it down to 2. Rev. Arlene Goldman from the moment we met was so warm and loving. When we sat down to put together our ceremony she gave us more ideas than we could have ever imagined, especially since we didn't even know where to start.
    What was important to my husband and I was that more than anything it was personal and about us and most of all fun! Rev. Arlene made all that happen and more! She is very flexible and responds very quickly to emails. She def takes her time to personalize your wedding which is super important! The day of the wedding she set the mood for a wonderful, relaxed ceremony and everyone adored her! Stop looking and get in contact with Rev. Arlene!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/09/2014

Arlene was absolutely AMAZING!!!! We had her officiate our wedding 9 years ago and again this year for our vow renewal. You can see that she has so much love and passion for what she does. She made the process so easy, although we lived many states away. Her communication was very timely and her ceremony was extremely special and heartfelt. She had a very nice little surprise for our kiddos. i would recommend her to everyone that I know! You will not be disappointed! She made our wedding and vow renewal so extremely special! We absolutely love Arlene! I plan to use her again in 10 years! I promise you that you will love her as much as we have. I've seen so many weddings where the officiant was bland, boring, and emotionless, and this was DEFINITELY NOT the case with arlene. She literally felt the love we were feeling and you could see that in all the pictures too. I loved that about her! Actually, there is nothing I didn't absolute LOVE about Arlene!!!xoxoxoxox

Sent on 05/19/2014

Abbe · Married on 03/01/2014

Arlene was amazing - she was helpful with the creation of the wedding script and sat down with my husband and I to get to know us before our big day. She was highly recommended to us by our wedding venue and I was so happy that we selected her to marry us. She was sweet and everyone loved her. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Malin · Married on 02/26/2014

Thank you Arlene for making our day special. We are really happy with everything and the day turned out just as we wanted.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Kaisa · Married on 02/24/2014

Hi Arlene,
    Once again thank you for your memorable marrige cermony. We will never forget your beautiful words. You will always have a special place in my heart, and in my scrapbook.
    Kaisa Blank Nordmark
    Sweden

Sent on 03/14/2014

Both Reverand Arlene and Paul were so amazing. They know how to keep a bride calm and relaxed that everything is going to be ok. They keep up to date with the bride every step of the way and on the wedding day they made things run so smoothly. I would highly recommend these two for anyone. They were wonderful.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Joy · Married on 10/28/2013

Rev. Arlene Goldman was fabulous! She officiated my renewal ceremony with myself, my husband, and my children. She is very professional and the ceremony was very personal and special. She is amazing and I couldn't have asked for anyone else to do this for my family and myself on this special day!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Stefany · Married on 10/04/2013

Arlene & Paul are so wonderful and sweet!! Arlene was so helpful when it came to my vows. And I absolutely loved the way everything came out on my wedding day.
    Paul made us feel so comfortable while reading our beautiful vows to us and I LOVED that Arlene gave us a special copy of them to take home.

Thank You Both SO Much!!

Stefany L.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Khara · Married on 06/01/2013

It was such a great experience for both my husband and I to have Arlene serve as our wedding officiant. Arlene has been responsive, caring, and warm-hearted throughout the entire process. Arlene custom crafted our wedding ceremony, she offered exactly the right balance of advice and adjustments based on our requests. I felt incredibly supported with Arlene. The wedding ceremony itself was just perfect, it was exactly what we wanted. Arlene created a heart-felt and intimate atmosphere, in which we were all laughing and crying. It was absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Arlene to anyone who is looking for a personalized ceremony and very caring officiant.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Roslyn · Married on 05/18/2013

REV. GOLDMAN WAS AMAZING!!! We travelled from Canada to get married in Fort Lauderdale, FL, so we didnt get to meet her until the time of our wedding, due to when we arrived in Florida.

She helped me from everything how to get the mail in application for the marriage licence to photographers etc.

She is the kindest, sweetest lady. And we built a connection. I now feel like she is part of my family.

We highly recommend her! You wont regret.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Stacy · Married on 04/26/2013

Arlene was fantastic! Being from Chicago & organizing a Florida wedding was not the easiest, but regarding choosing an officiant, I'm so glad I chose Arlene. She was perfect & just what I wanted!!!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Tara · Married on 04/07/2013

Arlene and her husband Paul were the most amazing people to work with! My ceremony was absolutely beautiful thanks to them!!! Everything was done exactly how I wanted it. I highly recommend Arlene or Paul to every bride out there!!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Lori · Married on 04/06/2013

I was so happy with Rev Arlene! So professional and helpful. Such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Genesis · Married on 03/03/2013

Janier and I would like to thank Rev Arlene and Rev Paul for celebrating our wedding with us and for all your hard work making the ceremony beautiful! In which it was! Thank you for making that memory wonderful!

Sent on 03/08/2013

Laura · Married on 02/09/2013

Rev. Arlene and Rev. Paul Goldman did an amazing job with our ceremony!!!! I had so many of our guests compliment me on how unique and personal it was. I think people who have attended a lot of weddings tend to grow tired of the same old ceremony routine....it becomes stale and redundant. Our ceremony was anything but that! It felt intimate, down-to-earth and truly represented my husband and I.

The process, was amazingly simple too. We contacted Rev. Arlene and she made arrangements for me to meet her and her husband, Rev. Paul. They both have such a positive and caring vibe about them, that I knew they would be perfect.
    Rev. Arlene gave my husband and I a few worksheets to fill out with information about ourselves, how we met and any other elements we wanted to include in our ceremony. We filled out one worksheet as a couple and we each had one worksheet to fill out privately. Rev. Arlene created a custom ceremony for us based on the worksheets and also incorporated certain poems and prayers that we selected.

Rev. Paul was our officiate on the big day and delivered our ceremony. The whole thing flowed so smoothly. It was also fun for my husband and I because some of answers we gave on the worksheets, that we filled out separately, were revealed - for example, the first time we realized we were in love :)

I would highly recommend Rev. Arlene and Rev. Paul to any bride looking for a beautiful custom ceremony!

Sent on 03/04/2013

It was an awesome experience. Rev. Goldman did an amazing job. My husband and I were quite pleased

Sent on 02/05/2013

Mark · Married on 11/17/2012

Hi Arlene,
    I want to thank you again so much for the touching ceremony. Your caring manner made it feel so special for everyone there . It felt as if you were a part of our family. You truly made our wedding very special. God bless you.
    Sincerely, Mark

Sent on 11/20/2012

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2012

Rev Arlene did a beautiful job at our ceremony! She was so kind and made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole day! She was very helpful being that we had a destination wedding she answered emails and phone calls very promptly! Our ceremony was so wonderful because of her and our friends and family raved about her!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Deb · Married on 10/27/2012

Hi Rev. Arlene,

We would like to thank Rev. Paul for performing such a beautiful ceremony!

We made the right decision when choosing you because even though we were nervous he made us feel calm and comforted.

Thank you so much for making our day even more special!!
    Anyone who chooses you will not be disappointed.

Deb and Lateef

Sent on 11/06/2012

Reverend Goldman exceeded my expectations of honesty and integrity. She arrived promptly on time and was very eloquent during the ceremonial presentation. Thank you Reverend Arlene!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Christine · Married on 09/29/2012

Arlene was such a pleasure to work with! She was so accomodating to our crazy schedules. The ceremony she created for us was perfect- a day we will cherish forever. Our friends and family all commented what a beautiful ceremony it was! After only a few minutes into our first meeting with Arlene, we felt like we were old friends! So glad she was a part of our most special day!!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Adam · Married on 09/02/2012

Angela and I just returned from the keys and we wanted to send a BIG THANK YOU to both you and Reverend Paul. We could not have asked for a better ceremony!! It was amazing. He did an outstanding job and made it as easy on Angela and I as possible. We also wanted to thank you for all of your help from day one. You made it so easy for us. Thank you just doesn't seem to cover how appreciative we are. Thank you, thank you, thank you 1 million times over.

Adam and Angela

Sent on 09/10/2012

Veronique · Married on 07/19/2012

I hired Rev Arlene and her husband to officiate our destination wedding ceremony in Miami after two unfortunate bad experience with local officiants. I will not go in the details too much, but what they tend to promise before you send your payment and what you seem to receive after payment is sent is a different story. And then I found Rev. Arlene and the light came upon me (we are not religious AT ALL, hence why choosing an offician who would understand us was tricky). Oh was I pleased to have found her ! How nice is this lady ? how much is she willing to help and make your ceremony truly yours ? How fast does she respond to your emails and how professional is she ??? She earns all my stars and much much more !!! I truly invite you all to contact her (and you can send me a bootle of champagne as a thank you after the wedding LOL) !
    Being a wedding planner based in Cayman Islands, I also provide destination weddings, and when not in Cayman, doesn't find an easy task to find the right officiant for my clients. From now on, I will no longer have to wonder who to choose when in Florida ! Arlene Goldman or her wonderful husband will be my only choices ! To the two of you, Darrell and I would like to express our most sincere gratitude for what you gave us on our wedding day (and many months before). It was exactly what we wished for, and just thinking of it bring tears in my eyes... I hope you enjoyed our ceremony as much as Darrell, our daughters and myself did... It was full of emotions, tears of joy, laughter and you brilliantly preside it all !! THANK YOU !!!!!!
    for more info/photos, pls contact vero@weddingsbyvero.com. We would also love to provide you with full wedding planning services in the Miami area, and have you enjoy all our fabulous vendors too !!!

Sent on 08/04/2012

Lisa · Married on 07/16/2012

Arlene,

You were wonderful! So loving and sweet , I was very happy to have you. I'm thrilled the Wedding was a success. Everyone was happy :)! I meant to send you a thank you sooner, it wouldn't have been possible, or as meaningful without you. It was a pleasure to meet you! Thanks for all your help and support.

Lisa