Rev. Arlene Goldman Reviews

Rev. Arlene Goldman 4
Rev. Arlene Goldman 5
Rev. Arlene Goldman 6
Rev. Arlene Goldman 7

It was an awesome experience. Rev. Goldman did an amazing job. My husband and I were quite pleased

Sent on 02/05/2013

Mark · Married on 11/17/2012

Hi Arlene,
    I want to thank you again so much for the touching ceremony. Your caring manner made it feel so special for everyone there . It felt as if you were a part of our family. You truly made our wedding very special. God bless you.
    Sincerely, Mark

Sent on 11/20/2012

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2012

Rev Arlene did a beautiful job at our ceremony! She was so kind and made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole day! She was very helpful being that we had a destination wedding she answered emails and phone calls very promptly! Our ceremony was so wonderful because of her and our friends and family raved about her!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Deb · Married on 10/27/2012

Hi Rev. Arlene,

We would like to thank Rev. Paul for performing such a beautiful ceremony!

We made the right decision when choosing you because even though we were nervous he made us feel calm and comforted.

Thank you so much for making our day even more special!!
    Anyone who chooses you will not be disappointed.

Deb and Lateef

Sent on 11/06/2012

Reverend Goldman exceeded my expectations of honesty and integrity. She arrived promptly on time and was very eloquent during the ceremonial presentation. Thank you Reverend Arlene!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Christine · Married on 09/29/2012

Arlene was such a pleasure to work with! She was so accomodating to our crazy schedules. The ceremony she created for us was perfect- a day we will cherish forever. Our friends and family all commented what a beautiful ceremony it was! After only a few minutes into our first meeting with Arlene, we felt like we were old friends! So glad she was a part of our most special day!!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Adam · Married on 09/02/2012

Angela and I just returned from the keys and we wanted to send a BIG THANK YOU to both you and Reverend Paul. We could not have asked for a better ceremony!! It was amazing. He did an outstanding job and made it as easy on Angela and I as possible. We also wanted to thank you for all of your help from day one. You made it so easy for us. Thank you just doesn't seem to cover how appreciative we are. Thank you, thank you, thank you 1 million times over.

Adam and Angela

Sent on 09/10/2012

veronique · Married on 07/19/2012

I hired Rev Arlene and her husband to officiate our destination wedding ceremony in Miami after two unfortunate bad experience with local officiants. I will not go in the details too much, but what they tend to promise before you send your payment and what you seem to receive after payment is sent is a different story. And then I found Rev. Arlene and the light came upon me (we are not religious AT ALL, hence why choosing an offician who would understand us was tricky). Oh was I pleased to have found her ! How nice is this lady ? how much is she willing to help and make your ceremony truly yours ? How fast does she respond to your emails and how professional is she ??? She earns all my stars and much much more !!! I truly invite you all to contact her (and you can send me a bootle of champagne as a thank you after the wedding LOL) !
    Being a wedding planner based in Cayman Islands, I also provide destination weddings, and when not in Cayman, doesn't find an easy task to find the right officiant for my clients. From now on, I will no longer have to wonder who to choose when in Florida ! Arlene Goldman or her wonderful husband will be my only choices ! To the two of you, Darrell and I would like to express our most sincere gratitude for what you gave us on our wedding day (and many months before). It was exactly what we wished for, and just thinking of it bring tears in my eyes... I hope you enjoyed our ceremony as much as Darrell, our daughters and myself did... It was full of emotions, tears of joy, laughter and you brilliantly preside it all !! THANK YOU !!!!!!
    for more info/photos, pls contact vero@weddingsbyvero.com. We would also love to provide you with full wedding planning services in the Miami area, and have you enjoy all our fabulous vendors too !!!

Sent on 08/04/2012

Lisa · Married on 07/16/2012

Arlene,

You were wonderful! So loving and sweet , I was very happy to have you. I'm thrilled the Wedding was a success. Everyone was happy :)! I meant to send you a thank you sooner, it wouldn't have been possible, or as meaningful without you. It was a pleasure to meet you! Thanks for all your help and support.

Lisa

Sent on 07/25/2012

Gail · Married on 06/11/2012

Rev.Arlene Goldman,was amazing...she made our wedding day a One of Kind!..We have been to 4 family weddings this year,simply put,she was the BEST!
    We were so happy with the Ceremony she performed..even my
    husband was "Impressed" with her Charm and Professionalism.
    .....Thank You Rev. Arlene...from the bottom of our hearts!
    Gail & Mark Bessie
    Pampa,TX

Sent on 06/18/2012
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/09/2012

Rev Goldman was WONDERFUL! We honestly are not very religious and, as bad as it sounds, didn't mean to make the ceremony such a huge part of our wedding. We were going for ceremony then HUGE PARTY.. emphasis on the party.. :) But Arlene did a wonderful job, literally our guests were mesmerized by her! I had people coming up to us at the reception telling us that the ceremony was the best they've been to. She was so calming, and reassuring, it was a joy to work with her. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/17/2012

Robert · Married on 06/01/2012

Both Rev. Arlene and Rev. Paul were outstanding. Both compassionate and went out of their way to make sure our special day was special. We highly recommend the Goldmans!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Bianca · Married on 05/19/2012

We decided on a destination wedding in Florida. Rev Arlene and Paul were extremely helpful in providing us with information on how it works. They had many different options available to allow us to make our wedding personalized and meaningful.

Rev Arlene sent out questions to allow her to really get to know us. Anytime we had a question, she would respond within 24 hours. For example, I asked her to recommend a wedding planner because we were planning the wedding from Ohio. She recommended someone that fit our needs perfectly. She went the extra mile.

We were so grateful to Rev Arlene and Paul for providing us with a wedding ceremony that was beautiful and exactly what we envisioned. I would recommend Rev Arlene to anyone that is interested in having a beach wedding in Florida.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Lissette · Married on 05/06/2012

Rev. Arlene Goodman was wonderful to work with every step of the way before our big day! Upon my first phone call with her, I knew I did not have to look any further. Her words of wisdom and soothing voice were exactly what we had been looking for. When we were planning our wedding, all we wanted was a romantic ceremony and great food and thankfully, that is exactly what we were able to accomplish. Our ceremony was AMAZING! It was so personal and the words were so beautifully spoken. I could not have been happier with our ceremony and the guests seemed to agree because the compliments kept coming. Thank you for such the ever lasting memory Rev. Goodman!!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Lisa · Married on 05/05/2012

Our ceremony was perfect. It was just exactly what I wanted. It could not have been any better.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Natalie · Married on 05/04/2012

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and needed no editing. It was great dealing with Rev. Arlene and Rev. Paul.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Kathy · Married on 04/28/2012

There were so many important elements to our wedding. But, collaborating with Rev. Arlene Goldman was the most significant one for us. Her questioners helped us create deeply meaningful vows for each other and they started us off on our lives together in the most mindful and spiritual way. She has a warm and reassuring way about her that put us at ease when she came "to check on us" just before the ceremony. She's a gift and I can't imagine having gotten married with anyone else.

I miss her. :(

Sent on 05/09/2012

Antoinette · Married on 04/07/2012

Dearest ,Rev. Arlene -

Where do I begin? I guess by stating that you are ALL THAT & MORE!!! We could not have been more satified than we were. From the first time we made contact, I felt like I already knew you. Your warm, friendly, sincere and caring tone completely blew me away. Thereafter was such a pleasurable experience. Though you were not able to perform our ceremony yourself, we felt like you were very much a part of it from start to finish. Rev. Paul was such a pleasure to work with. What an amazing man he is !!!The personalized ceremony you created for us was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! There was not a dry eye in sight. Everyone commented on how heart felt, how incredibly sweet, and touching it was. We could not have chosen a better officiant. Your service is nothing short of exemplary! For anyone reading this, take my word for it...IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN WHAT Rev. Arlene has to offer. I cannot imagine better service. I rate you 5 Stars all around X 2 !!!!!!!!!!! We love you!!! Please look out... pictures are coming your way : )
    Antoinette& Keith Blackmon

Sent on 04/24/2012

Kady · Married on 03/25/2012

Rev. Arlene performed a beautiful ceremony for us. She is very professional and well spoken. We loved her energy and sincerity. She truely believes in what she does. We definately reccomend her for your ceremony

Sent on 03/30/2012

marin · Married on 03/04/2012

We had a great wedding day and you helped make it very special and comfortable...you accommodated us last minute and came through on our every request. You personalized our ceremony and were so genuine and caring in your approach. We feel lucky to have been referred to you by our friend Lia (who you also married)...and we would highly recommend you to everyone we know. Thanks again:).

Sent on 04/16/2012

Andrew · Married on 02/19/2012

Rev Arlene was perfect. She tailored the ceremony exactly as we wished. She's articulate and has a great voice. Watch her videos and you'll have a great idea how your wedding can be. Two months after the wedding, I had a problem with my marriage license and she went out of her way to help me with solving the problem.

Sent on 04/20/2012

Stacey · Married on 02/17/2012

Hi Rev Arlene!
    Whew, what a quick and crazy (and wonderful) month it has been.  Please
    forgive me for taking so long to respond.  I would like to thank you for the
    perfect wedding ceremony.  I couldn't wish for more and am so happy I found
    you on the Internet.  You are awesome!  I emailed you this quick pic and you
    are welcome to do whatever you wish with it.  I will also post a comment on
    that website (please send it to me again) telling everyone they only want
    you officiating their weddings:-). Thank you again for a beautiful day, we
    couldn't be happier!
    Lynn and Stacey

Sent on 03/30/2012

Melissa · Married on 02/16/2012

I found (IDO4EVER) Rev.Arlene through google not knowing what to expect. I took my chances and let me tell you I could not be any happier! From day one it was an absolute pleasure to work with her. Rev.Ron performed my ceremony and he spoke such beautiful words. It was a Hectic day and he was so sweet and patient. Thank you so much for making my day extra special!

-Melissa Bandos

Sent on 02/21/2012

Tara · Married on 01/07/2012

Rev. Arlene was incredible. She brought a calming touch to the ceremony and you could feel the pureness. Many people told us it was the best ceremony they ever attended. We appreciate her making our day magical.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Robert · Married on 12/14/2011

I can't say enough about the positive experience that I had with Rev. Arlene. We worked together to personalize our service and it really turned out great. We had so much fun and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/23/2011