Rev. Arlene Goldman Reviews

179 | Pompano Beach, FL

179 Reviews for Rev. Arlene Goldman

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2015

Working with Arlene and her husband Paul was such a wonderful experience. From the first phone conversation I had with Arlene, I knew I had found exactly the right officiant. She wrote a beautiful ceremony and personalized it based on the information my husband and I had provided to her. The day of the wedding Paul arrived right on time and delivered the ceremony flawlessly, even our guests commented on what a great job he did. Arlene was always very responsive to all of my emails with questions and thoughts about the ceremony, we couldn't have picked a better couple to make our day even more special!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Arlene and Paul were great to work with! Very professional, pleasant and provided a beautiful wedding ceremony. Paul did our ceremony and many of our guests commented on what a great job he did. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/03/2015

Arlene was great in making our ceremony very special. It was amazing how it all came together.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Jan · Married on 05/27/2015

I worked with Arlen many times already and she's BEST! What I like about her is that she can customize your ceremony for whoever you are, no matter if you are spiritual person, jewish or you even don't speak english and you want quick ceremony. Professional, friendly and alway helpful!!!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2015

Rev Arlene was amazing! From the 1st correspondence thru all of my endless emails and questions. She truly made our wedding special. She weaved our lives into such an amazing story to re-tell everyone. The professionalism was outstanding. Rev Arlene was informative in answering all our out-of-state wedding questions, she knew all the logistics, recommended photographers. Her quick responses were greatly appreciated, especially as we were trying to orchestrate everything from NY to Florida. She was just all around a pleasure to work with and left us feeling so loved and special. We laughed, we cried, and we have the best memories of our day because she was a part of it!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

I'm the MotB (mother of the bride) and helped out by contacting Reverand Arlene based on a recommendation from a hotel in West Palm Beach FL and were so glad we did. She worked closely over the phone with my daughter and finance, who were trying to plan a wedding and work full time, all in a 2 month time frame. By the time my daughter got back to Reverend Arlene to confirm that she wanted to go ahead, Arlene had another commitment and recommended Reverend Colleen who is also associated with Ido4ever. She followed up with our request for a call and sounded as sensitive and understanding as Rev Arlene. Cut to the chase: Reverend Colleen provided a beautiful wedding ceremony, as designed by Rev Arlene, was professional and just wonderful. Everyone at the wedding thought it was a beautiful, romantic and sensitive ceremony, with its readings and observations about marriage and our two young people making this commitment. In conclusion, I highly recommend Ido4ever for marriage ceremonies.
    Pat

Sent on 05/25/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/09/2015

We honestly loved the ceremony Arlene put together for us. She promised us that she would send us a draft to review before the actual day and we were in awe of her work. Just reading the draft brought a ton of tears to my eyes because it was so beautiful. There was not a dry eye at the ceremony. She was also extremely flexible, always answered our emails quickly, and in a great price range. Our wedding venue recommended Arlene to us and they did a great job. We couldn't have been happier. She is such a beautiful person inside and out and that showed in her work.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Janice · Married on 05/01/2015

We loved working with Reverend Arlene to plan what would be said during our ceremony. Reverend made sure to send us her recommendations, along with stopping in while each of us were getting ready that afternoon to go over any items. We had a great time at our ceremony -- lots of laughter, smiles, and tears! We are very grateful that Reverend Arlene was a part of our day and wouldn't have it any other way! Once we receive our pictures, we will make sure to send them over :)

Sent on 05/22/2015

Sharyl · Married on 04/25/2015

Arlene and Paul Goldman created and performed a personal and lovely wedding ceremony for us. We reached out to Arlene when we learned she was the officiant at a family member's wedding. From our first meeting, we knew it would be a pleasure to have them officiate. Arlene wrote our service and Paul served as our officiant - we had the super duo of love with us for our special day! The words written for us moved us to tears when we read the first (and only) draft. Their lovely ceremony will forever be in our hearts! We highly recommend Arlene and Paul.

Sent on 05/10/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

My husband and I used Ido4ever to marry us in Ft. Lauderdale, FL on April 18th. Our wedding planner pointed us in their direction, and boy were we glad! I believe in most cases Rev. Arlene Goldman officiants the majority of ceremonies, but in this case, she was booked so her husband, Rev. Paul Goldman married us. When we met Arlene and Paul, we felt immediately comfortable and confident in their abilities. They are welcoming, warm, professional, caring, have a great sense of humor, AND are actually married and have been for years, which shows what a good team they are. You can tell right away how much they enjoy doing this. It's clearly not a "job" for them. In our case, Arlene worked with my then fiance and I on choosing readings, vows, and personalized the ceremony by asking us questions about the other person, went into our "love story" of how we met, etc. At the wedding, Paul was there right and time and delivered the vows beautifully. So many guests came to us and told us that they'd never been to a better wedding ceremony! It was so personalized, and Arlene and Paul did such a great job showing our personalities and making it feel special, funny, and beautiful. I could not have been happier with our experience and ceremony.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Sherri · Married on 04/08/2015

Rev. Arlene Goldman made my day very special. She is a wonderful woman.

Sent on 04/20/2015

J.p. · Married on 03/14/2015

We had a great experience working with Rev. Arlene. She was very professional yet warm in our initial conversations with her. She took time to understand what we wanted for our wedding and followed-up with us regularly to make sure that she had all the information she needed in order to be well-prepared. Our ceremony went great and several of our guests stopped by to let us know how beautiful it was. Thanks Rev. Arlene!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Allyson · Married on 02/21/2015

Reverend Arlene Goldman is amazing! She is so sweet, caring and adorable. The ceremony she preformed was incredible and sweet. I felt like she was part of our family. Would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Dana · Married on 02/13/2015

Rev. Arlene is the most beautiful person inside did out. Our wedding wouldn't have been complete without her!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Joey · Married on 12/31/2014

Rev. Arlene helped to make our wedding day extra special. She is a patient, kind and loving person

Sent on 01/09/2015

Jan · Married on 12/05/2014

What a kind, generous, outstanding person! Reverend Arlene Goldman helped us pull together a wedding ceremony at the very last moment in the height of the busy holiday season. She was the voice of calm and reason during the happy craziness! She wrote a ceremony that was so meaningful and touching that both of us (and some of our guests) were moved to happy tears. We were able to include our son, which was very important to us. She asked all the right questions and was very attentive to our wishes, all the while providing wise suggestions and input that proved to be right on target. She was extremely prompt and responsive in every interaction, and was the utmost professional. Several guests commented to me afterwards that they plan to contact her when they get married. If you are getting married, I would strongly urge you to consider Reverend Goldman -- she will always have a special place in my heart because of the important role she played on one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Denice · Married on 11/20/2014

Arlene was amazing and so kind and nice. She spread joy and happiness.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Leigh · Married on 10/29/2014

Reverend Arleen was perfect, we are from the UK so left Arlene in charge of getting us wed on Miami beach.. She was so very helpful and made everything so easy. We couldn't of asked for a better person to marry us. Very lovely, cool lady..
    We had the most amazing vows. Arlene gave us the VOWS to keep and we read them again later the same night. Beautiful Arlene with a beautiful words.

Thanks for all your help, everything was just perfect x

Sent on 11/03/2014

Christina · Married on 10/12/2014

We were recently married in Miami by Rev. Paul Goldman, (Arlene's husband), but also worked with Rev. Arlene to coordinate the big day. After the first conversation with Rev. Arlene, I had no doubt that she and Paul would be perfect for our ceremony. Their focus is making sure they give you the ceremony that you want, and that is what they gave us! Not only that, Rev. Arlene served as a great reference to us throughout the process. We are from New York, and she helped us get our license from out of state, and helped us know what to expect.

As for the ceremony itself, Rev. Paul delivered a personal, touching and beautiful ceremony! Every guest at the wedding has mentioned it was the best ceremony they have ever been to. Rev. Paul and Arlene worked with us for months before the ceremony to include our own words and personal stories. The genuine delivery from Paul brought tears, laughter and pure joy to us and our families! Paul was also able to go with the flow, after our venue was not able to provide a mic stand last minute. He had a smile on his face, and juggled the ceremony, a microphone and wine (for our wine ceremony) like a champ!!

There will never be enough words to express our gratitude and appreciation for Rev. Arlene and Rev. Paul. They will be a beautiful part of our lives forever, and we could not be happier!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Chris · Married on 09/15/2014

Rev. Arlene was the perfect choice for our beach wedding! I would highly recommend her services for any occasion. So happy that she played a special part in our day!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2014

Thank you so much!! We truly had a beautiful ceremony and we are so happy that Rev Paul was a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Rev. Arlene,
    Thank you for making my wedding that much more meaningful. Your tone, choice of words, humble personality; for all of the things mentioned and for much more I thank you. You are an amazing woman and I was blessed to have crossed paths with you.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Kellie · Married on 08/23/2014

I highly recommend Arlene for a wedding officiant. She is professional, kind and beautifully spoken. I hadn't a clue where to begin with my ceremony and she guided me the entire way. All my guests raved about how great she was and how perfect her tone was, as well as how beautiful the wording of our ceremony was. She is perfect!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Celia · Married on 08/16/2014

My name is CELIA I'm from Houston TX . I decided to have my ceremony Miami Florida on the beach and I had never been to Miami. I was doing a research and I found Ido4ever.com I loved the video that they had and I said I want them to marry us. So I called to see how it works and I spoke to Rev Arlene. She helped me so much and gave so much information. Thank you so much for everything and loved the ceremony was perfect. I really recommend ido4ever.com

Sent on 09/06/2014

Melanie · Married on 07/17/2014

Rev. Arlene Goldman and her husband Paul made our wedding vow reneval a very special one. They were a helpful support for us and did a great job! The ceremony at the beach was very personal and warm-hearted.

Sent on 07/25/2014