Rev. Arlene Goldman Reviews

Rev. Arlene Goldman 5
Rev. Arlene Goldman 6
Rev. Arlene Goldman 7

Denice · Married on 11/20/2014

Arlene was amazing and so kind and nice. She spread joy and happiness.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Leigh · Married on 10/29/2014

Reverend Arleen was perfect, we are from the UK so left Arlene in charge of getting us wed on Miami beach.. She was so very helpful and made everything so easy. We couldn't of asked for a better person to marry us. Very lovely, cool lady..
    We had the most amazing vows. Arlene gave us the VOWS to keep and we read them again later the same night. Beautiful Arlene with a beautiful words.

Thanks for all your help, everything was just perfect x

Sent on 11/03/2014

Christina · Married on 10/12/2014

We were recently married in Miami by Rev. Paul Goldman, (Arlene's husband), but also worked with Rev. Arlene to coordinate the big day. After the first conversation with Rev. Arlene, I had no doubt that she and Paul would be perfect for our ceremony. Their focus is making sure they give you the ceremony that you want, and that is what they gave us! Not only that, Rev. Arlene served as a great reference to us throughout the process. We are from New York, and she helped us get our license from out of state, and helped us know what to expect.

As for the ceremony itself, Rev. Paul delivered a personal, touching and beautiful ceremony! Every guest at the wedding has mentioned it was the best ceremony they have ever been to. Rev. Paul and Arlene worked with us for months before the ceremony to include our own words and personal stories. The genuine delivery from Paul brought tears, laughter and pure joy to us and our families! Paul was also able to go with the flow, after our venue was not able to provide a mic stand last minute. He had a smile on his face, and juggled the ceremony, a microphone and wine (for our wine ceremony) like a champ!!

There will never be enough words to express our gratitude and appreciation for Rev. Arlene and Rev. Paul. They will be a beautiful part of our lives forever, and we could not be happier!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Chris · Married on 09/15/2014

Rev. Arlene was the perfect choice for our beach wedding! I would highly recommend her services for any occasion. So happy that she played a special part in our day!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2014

Thank you so much!! We truly had a beautiful ceremony and we are so happy that Rev Paul was a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Rev. Arlene,
    Thank you for making my wedding that much more meaningful. Your tone, choice of words, humble personality; for all of the things mentioned and for much more I thank you. You are an amazing woman and I was blessed to have crossed paths with you.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Kellie · Married on 08/23/2014

I highly recommend Arlene for a wedding officiant. She is professional, kind and beautifully spoken. I hadn't a clue where to begin with my ceremony and she guided me the entire way. All my guests raved about how great she was and how perfect her tone was, as well as how beautiful the wording of our ceremony was. She is perfect!

Sent on 10/26/2014

celia · Married on 08/16/2014

My name is CELIA I'm from Houston TX . I decided to have my ceremony Miami Florida on the beach and I had never been to Miami. I was doing a research and I found Ido4ever.com I loved the video that they had and I said I want them to marry us. So I called to see how it works and I spoke to Rev Arlene. She helped me so much and gave so much information. Thank you so much for everything and loved the ceremony was perfect. I really recommend ido4ever.com

Sent on 09/06/2014

Melanie · Married on 07/17/2014

Rev. Arlene Goldman and her husband Paul made our wedding vow reneval a very special one. They were a helpful support for us and did a great job! The ceremony at the beach was very personal and warm-hearted.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Terri · Married on 06/21/2014

Our wedding was considered a destination wedding. My husband and I live in Washington, DC and 90% of our guests were traveling from other states to Miami, FL. Our wedding planner, told us that we must meet Rev. Arlene, because we would not be disappointed. The meeting was setup by our planner and right away we knew that we had found our officiant and made the right decision. She was enthusiastic, a great listener, and absolutely just wonderful at helping us create a meaningful ceremony – especially since we weren’t too sure of what we wanted. Rev. Arlene is someone who truly loves what she does. We never met in person prior to our wedding day, we conferenced throughout the planning period. She would send us readings and passages to review and choice and provide suggestion along the way. I can’t tell you how much she gave my husband and I the most special ceremony I ever could have hoped for. She gave us both a questionnaire and “homework” and as us to write a few statements about each other that we were not to reveal to each other. This entire experience was comfortable, we felt like we could tell her anything and she would come back to us with suggestions that we hadn’t thought of but that would fit our visions. With that she created a beautiful story where we heard what each other wrote during our ceremony. She also helped with incorporating my step-daughter into the ceremony. It was important to us that we showed her our loved for her and our excitement of becoming one family. The passage Rev. Arlene wrote was so inspiring that it moved all of our guests to tears. We didn’t want a traditional and heavily religious ceremony, but what we wanted was for our guests to see how much love we had for one another and our commitment to our faith and because of Rev. Arlene, that was accomplishments. Traditional, non-traditional, short ceremony or long, religious or not, she’ll work with you happily and easily.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Emmeline · Married on 05/10/2014

My husband and I could not be happier with our ceremony. Being the first in our families to have a big wedding we knew we had to do it right and our way. When we started our search for the officiant it was a bit difficult, but we narrowed it down to 2. Rev. Arlene Goldman from the moment we met was so warm and loving. When we sat down to put together our ceremony she gave us more ideas than we could have ever imagined, especially since we didn't even know where to start.
    What was important to my husband and I was that more than anything it was personal and about us and most of all fun! Rev. Arlene made all that happen and more! She is very flexible and responds very quickly to emails. She def takes her time to personalize your wedding which is super important! The day of the wedding she set the mood for a wonderful, relaxed ceremony and everyone adored her! Stop looking and get in contact with Rev. Arlene!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/09/2014

Arlene was absolutely AMAZING!!!! We had her officiate our wedding 9 years ago and again this year for our vow renewal. You can see that she has so much love and passion for what she does. She made the process so easy, although we lived many states away. Her communication was very timely and her ceremony was extremely special and heartfelt. She had a very nice little surprise for our kiddos. i would recommend her to everyone that I know! You will not be disappointed! She made our wedding and vow renewal so extremely special! We absolutely love Arlene! I plan to use her again in 10 years! I promise you that you will love her as much as we have. I've seen so many weddings where the officiant was bland, boring, and emotionless, and this was DEFINITELY NOT the case with arlene. She literally felt the love we were feeling and you could see that in all the pictures too. I loved that about her! Actually, there is nothing I didn't absolute LOVE about Arlene!!!xoxoxoxox

Sent on 05/19/2014

Abbe · Married on 03/01/2014

Arlene was amazing - she was helpful with the creation of the wedding script and sat down with my husband and I to get to know us before our big day. She was highly recommended to us by our wedding venue and I was so happy that we selected her to marry us. She was sweet and everyone loved her. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Malin · Married on 02/26/2014

Thank you Arlene for making our day special. We are really happy with everything and the day turned out just as we wanted.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Kaisa · Married on 02/24/2014

Hi Arlene,
    Once again thank you for your memorable marrige cermony. We will never forget your beautiful words. You will always have a special place in my heart, and in my scrapbook.
    Kaisa Blank Nordmark
    Sweden

Sent on 03/14/2014

Both Reverand Arlene and Paul were so amazing. They know how to keep a bride calm and relaxed that everything is going to be ok. They keep up to date with the bride every step of the way and on the wedding day they made things run so smoothly. I would highly recommend these two for anyone. They were wonderful.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Joy · Married on 10/28/2013

Rev. Arlene Goldman was fabulous! She officiated my renewal ceremony with myself, my husband, and my children. She is very professional and the ceremony was very personal and special. She is amazing and I couldn't have asked for anyone else to do this for my family and myself on this special day!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Stefany · Married on 10/04/2013

Arlene & Paul are so wonderful and sweet!! Arlene was so helpful when it came to my vows. And I absolutely loved the way everything came out on my wedding day.
    Paul made us feel so comfortable while reading our beautiful vows to us and I LOVED that Arlene gave us a special copy of them to take home.

Thank You Both SO Much!!

Stefany L.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Khara · Married on 06/01/2013

It was such a great experience for both my husband and I to have Arlene serve as our wedding officiant. Arlene has been responsive, caring, and warm-hearted throughout the entire process. Arlene custom crafted our wedding ceremony, she offered exactly the right balance of advice and adjustments based on our requests. I felt incredibly supported with Arlene. The wedding ceremony itself was just perfect, it was exactly what we wanted. Arlene created a heart-felt and intimate atmosphere, in which we were all laughing and crying. It was absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Arlene to anyone who is looking for a personalized ceremony and very caring officiant.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Roslyn · Married on 05/18/2013

REV. GOLDMAN WAS AMAZING!!! We travelled from Canada to get married in Fort Lauderdale, FL, so we didnt get to meet her until the time of our wedding, due to when we arrived in Florida.

She helped me from everything how to get the mail in application for the marriage licence to photographers etc.

She is the kindest, sweetest lady. And we built a connection. I now feel like she is part of my family.

We highly recommend her! You wont regret.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Stacy · Married on 04/26/2013

Arlene was fantastic! Being from Chicago & organizing a Florida wedding was not the easiest, but regarding choosing an officiant, I'm so glad I chose Arlene. She was perfect & just what I wanted!!!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Tara · Married on 04/07/2013

Arlene and her husband Paul were the most amazing people to work with! My ceremony was absolutely beautiful thanks to them!!! Everything was done exactly how I wanted it. I highly recommend Arlene or Paul to every bride out there!!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Lori · Married on 04/06/2013

I was so happy with Rev Arlene! So professional and helpful. Such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/19/2013

genesis · Married on 03/03/2013

Janier and I would like to thank Rev Arlene and Rev Paul for celebrating our wedding with us and for all your hard work making the ceremony beautiful! In which it was! Thank you for making that memory wonderful!

Sent on 03/08/2013

Laura · Married on 02/09/2013

Rev. Arlene and Rev. Paul Goldman did an amazing job with our ceremony!!!! I had so many of our guests compliment me on how unique and personal it was. I think people who have attended a lot of weddings tend to grow tired of the same old ceremony routine....it becomes stale and redundant. Our ceremony was anything but that! It felt intimate, down-to-earth and truly represented my husband and I.

The process, was amazingly simple too. We contacted Rev. Arlene and she made arrangements for me to meet her and her husband, Rev. Paul. They both have such a positive and caring vibe about them, that I knew they would be perfect.
    Rev. Arlene gave my husband and I a few worksheets to fill out with information about ourselves, how we met and any other elements we wanted to include in our ceremony. We filled out one worksheet as a couple and we each had one worksheet to fill out privately. Rev. Arlene created a custom ceremony for us based on the worksheets and also incorporated certain poems and prayers that we selected.

Rev. Paul was our officiate on the big day and delivered our ceremony. The whole thing flowed so smoothly. It was also fun for my husband and I because some of answers we gave on the worksheets, that we filled out separately, were revealed - for example, the first time we realized we were in love :)

I would highly recommend Rev. Arlene and Rev. Paul to any bride looking for a beautiful custom ceremony!

Sent on 03/04/2013