Rev. Arlene Goldman Reviews

Rev. Arlene Goldman 5
Rev. Arlene Goldman 6
Rev. Arlene Goldman 7

Laurent · Married on 05/05/2017

Rev. Arlene Goldman was THE BEST. After months of being ok and wanting to say "I DO", we actually planned everything less than a week before THE date. I contacted Rev. Arlene when she was actually travelling, she answered very kindly and we organized everything over a lot of emails as she was away. She was arriving the same morning we did married! We had the best spiritual ceremony, she was right on what we whished. A beautiful soul, do not hesitate to contact her with any doubt or question. G&L

Sent on 06/09/2017

Tianyu · Married on 04/15/2017

Choosing Arlene to be our wedding officiant is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Jasmine and I had our wedding on April, 15, 2017, at the Addison in Boca Raton, FL. Arlene made our ceremony a big success. She was so nice and patient, and came up with such a beautiful and elegant speech with stories customized for us. We would definitely recommend Arlene Goldman to other wedding couples looking for a personalized, romantic, and professional ceremony that is filled with joy and happiness.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Monica · Married on 04/08/2017

There are no words to describe how lovely Arlene is. My husband James and I were looking for a nontraditional and personal wedding ceremony. As we live overseas and only went back to Miami to get married, Arlene made time to Skype with us while we planned our whole wedding through email. She was extremely professional and organized the whole time. We only met her in person on our wedding day! Our guests loved how personal the ceremony was and were saying they had never experienced anything like it. If your looking for someone to perform a ceremony that's all about love and happiness Arlene is definitely it. We would choose her all over again!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Alexa · Married on 03/18/2017

Arlene was an absolute joy to work with! Our ceremony was beautiful, heartfelt, and intimate. I love how she incorporated our own words without the stress of having to write our own vows. So many guests complimented me on how lovely the ceremony was. I could not have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 02/19/2017

All my guests have expressed how beautiful the ceremony was.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Lisa · Married on 02/17/2017

Reverend Arlene made our ceremony personal and unique. Our guests commented over and over about how wonderful she is and how special she made it.
    We feel so fortunate to have found her to be the one to marry us.
    Much love,
    Lisa and Catalin Pantaza

Sent on 02/20/2017

Shawn · Married on 02/05/2017

Arlene was wonderful, top-notch. She was recommended to us from a friend who was equally as satisfied.
    We set up our beach wedding through emails and mail as we are from out of state. She made all the arrangements go so smoothly, and offered just the right suggestions and special touches.
    We recommend her with all our hearts.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Darlyn · Married on 01/19/2017

Reverend Arlene,

Thank so much for everything. The ceremony could not have been any better. We were very pleased and got very lucky to have you as our officiant. My family also thought you were wonderful.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Taylor · Married on 12/29/2016

If we could give Reverend Arlene an overall rating of 10 stars we would! Reverend Arlene is absolutely wonderful, and excellent at what she does! She made our ceremony very personalized and we only talked on the phone a few times before meeting at our rehearsal. She catered to what we were looking for at our ceremony and tried to include all of the people most special to us. We received numerous compliments from our guests about the wonderful ceremony she performed. We will be recommending Rev. Arlene to all of our family and friends in South Florida! :)

Sent on 01/15/2017

Sergio · Married on 12/23/2016

To Reverent Arlene ;
    Thank you very much for such a beautiful ceremony ,everyone says they have never seen a ceremony like the one you had for us .Very special,emotional and full of good feelings from us the ones getting married ..
    From Mariangela and Sergio

Sent on 12/28/2016

We met with Arlene a couple of days before the ceremony, She was just so sweet and warm, we loved her right away. We gave her a little information about us and she came up with the loveliest ceremony and vows for us. We were truly blessed to have found her.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Thank you Arlene for being such a big part of our wedding day. We couldn't have been happier with our ceremony and so many people complimented us on how wonderful you told our love story. It was such a pleasure from day one getting to know you and working with you on our wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Janet · Married on 10/22/2016

We all loved Arlene Goldman so much everyone was raving about how good she was! I had guest coming up to me telling me how great our officiant was!
    She is truly amazing! She got to know us and made our ceremony PERFECT! and fitting just for us. She is super sweet and very attentive! She made sure to have every detail that we wanted in our wedding. She is also very responsive to emails/calls and very affordable!
    She also gave us a little gift our wedding day that was perfect and very unexpected we absolutely loved it!
    Thank you Arlene for everything you helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • W

Wayne · Married on 10/07/2016

Lucille and I were both extremely satisfied with how helpful, professional and personable Arlene was in helping us with the details of our wedding. Her ceremony was truly one to be remembered. Her husband, Paul, even pitched in by allowing us to us his Ipad to bring my daughter into the ceremony.

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • User7219466 · 2+ years ago

Rev. Arlene Goldman was absolutely amazing. Her work is so beautiful. I received several compliments of her work from our wedding guests as well! I highly recommend you use her. She truly was a blessing to have as our officiant!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2016

Arlene was so wonderful to work with. Before the wedding we would talk at length about what the ceremony would be like, what to expect, and what I needed to do. I was very nervous the day of my wedding and she was so calm. I really couldn't imagine not having her at our wedding. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Tony · Married on 07/07/2016

Rev. Arlene served as the officiant for our wedding on July 7 at Sundy House in Delray Beach. Rev. Arlene took the time to customize our ceremony and made it meaningful for us. Our families all loved her. She was just excellent to work with in every way and we both highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/28/2016

Rev. Arlene is amazing! Our ceremony was just absolutely beautiful. Sean and I are we're more than pleased. Everything was just perfect! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Rev. Arlene was just fantastic! I cannot say enough about how pleased I was with the lovely ceremony she put together for my husband and I. We had so many wonderful compliments from our guests at how much they enjoyed the ceremony! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Leah · Married on 04/30/2016

When we met with the wedding coordinator at our venue (Sundy House) and we explained to him the type of ceremony we wanted, he immediately suggested Arlene. I was really nervous about finding the perfect officiant because it could make or break the whole day. From the first time I reached out to Arlene, I immediately felt comfortable. She was booked for the day of our wedding, but said her husband Paul would be happy to perform the ceremony. We met with them and they were so kind, welcoming, excited for us, listened my concerns and listened to what we wanted; we clicked right away and knew it was the perfect fit. Arlene wrote the ceremony and I was brought to tears when I read it for the first time. She made sure I was completely comfortable with the ceremony and was patient as we finalized it together. She truly has a gift. On the day of our wedding, Paul came to see me before the ceremony to ask how I was feeling, offer words of encouragement and give me a copy of our ceremony to keep. Again, just another example of going above and beyond for the couples they work with. Thank you Paul and Arlene for making our wedding day that much more beautiful and truly unforgettable! Love, The (officially) Halbinas

Sent on 05/19/2016

Rev. Arlene- what a joy to work with! We chose Rev. Arlene to officiate our wedding and she went above and beyond in every way. From the high communication when it came to preparations and timeline, to coaching us on how to obtain a marriage license as an out of state couple, to the incredibly thoughtful/tailored/unique sermon she wrote-she was above and beyond. We could not recommend a better person or professional.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2016

Rev. Arlene provided us with a beautiful and memorable ceremony. She took the time to get to know my husband and I, to customize a ceremony that resonated with our style and personality. Thank you Rev. Arlene!!!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Dear Rev. Goldman~
    Just a quick word to thank you for the wonderful job you did weaving together a seamless service and creating a wonderful wedding for us.
    Matt created a wonderful video and we thought you might like to check your work.
    We will certainly recommend you to anyone looking for a special wedding ceremony!
    Again, thanks for making the day truly special!
    Stephen and Linda

Here is the link to the wedding video from this morning.

THE PASSWORD IS - delray

We hope you enjoy watching it!

Love, Linda & Stephen

Sent on 05/04/2016

Allison · Married on 03/06/2016

I remember when my now-husband and I first spoke with Rev. Arlene Goldman over the phone as one of the several officiants we were considering. I remember us both nodding our heads to each other that we thought she was perfect -- we absolutely made the best choice!

Arlene was so sweet and helpful every time we spoke to her prior to the wedding. She gave us questionnaires to fill out that helped her get to know more about us and our story and from that wrote an absolutely beautiful and personal ceremony, which she performed with warmth and love. We had so many guests tell us how much they loved our ceremony, how they thought it was so touching and personal and fit us as a couple. I can't thank Arlene enough for the wonderful job she did. She's hands down the best person you can hire to write and perform your ceremony! :)

Sent on 03/24/2016

Nicole · Married on 03/05/2016

We used Arlene and Paul for our wedding on 3/5/16. Arlene wrote the ceremony and Paul performed it. Working with them was so easy. We had an initial meeting with Paul where we discussed our wants and vision of the ceremony, then they sent us three questionnaires (one to be filled out together, one to be filled out by the bride, and one to be filled out by the groom), which we filled out. About a week prior to the wedding, Arlene sent us a rough draft of our customized ceremony so that we could make sure that everything we wanted was covered and that anything that we did not want would not be included. I really liked being able to review the ceremony prior to it actually taking place so that we didn't have any surprises the day of.

On the day of the wedding, Paul performed the ceremony, which included the story of how we began dating/met and two readings. So many of our friends and relatives came up to me after the ceremony to tell me how beautiful it was and several even told me that it made them cry! All in all, working with them was great and the ceremony was amazing!! I would definitely recommend using them to anyone who asks.

Sent on 03/21/2016