Rev. Arlene Goldman Reviews

178 | Pompano Beach, FL

178 Reviews for Rev. Arlene Goldman

• W

Wayne · Married on 06/23/2018

Thank you for so much for your gift of our ceremony!! My husband and I appreciated you being the officiant at our nuptials. Our families even mentioned how great you were. Your attention to detail and willingness to personalize our ceremony were extraordinary.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Kristina · Married on 06/21/2018

She personalized our ceremony and made it special. She is so nice and makes you feel very comfortable. I really appreciated the gift she gave us to open after the wedding! I can’t thank you enough Rev.Arlene for you officiated our special day! Many many thanks!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Marie · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I were so happy with everything about Reverend Goldman. My sister used Arlene for her wedding 6 years ago and was very pleased as well. My husband wanted to write his own vows, but I did not feel comfortable with it. She came up with the most beautiful vows after being given a few personal stories. She was extremely professional and kept in touch each month leading up to the wedding. I would recommend Reverend Goldman to anyone looking for an amazing officiant on their wedding day.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Jen · Married on 02/17/2018

From beginning to end we knew we made the right decision choosing Rev Arlene to officiate our ceremony. We started out with a Skype call and she was so sweet and listened to what we wanted for our ceremony. A month before the wedding she sent us both questionnaires and she used our answers to our questionnaires to create our ceremony. She sent us a draft beforehand and we were both so happy with what she created. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and it was our exact words spoken by Arlene ( we didn't want to read our own vows but wrote each other letters instead). So many of our guests came up to us afterwards asking how we knew her and telling us that our ceremony was the best that they had ever heard. Arlene is the sweetest, easiest person to work with. She loves weddings and her positivity and happiness for a couple is real. We loved working with her and couldn't have chosen a better person to officiate our wedding.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Brittany · Married on 01/21/2018

Arlene was amazing in our ceremony and was so easy to talk to. She made me feel comfortable and less stressed. We are so glad we chose her for the most special day in our lives. Thank you Arlene.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 01/20/2018

Arlene is the best of the best. She was fantastic, organized, and far exceeded my expectations. She came so prepared, and it shined through in the ceremony. This was the most painless part of planning our wedding. She showed up, asked all the right questions, handled the documents and mailed them to our home, and executed the most wonderful ceremony. We will cherish those special words forever. You will be so happy you hired her.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Kc · Married on 11/18/2017

We had the pleasure to work with Rev. Arlene and her husband Paul. Rev. Arlene wrote beautiful vows while Rev. Paul performed an amazing ceremony. Our ceremony was serious but not "preachy" and Rev. Paul incorporated our sense of humor and fun perfectly. Our guests commented over and over that they loved the ceremony and that it was one of the best they have attended.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Janka · Married on 11/08/2017

Arlene was Very helpfull and responsive since 1st email i sent her. It was my brother wedding WHO doesnt speak English but Arlene Done everything to make groom and bride confortable. She was very patient as my best friend was translated.
    Both groom and bridge and guests said that she made this day unforgettable.
    We couldn’t have better person leading ceremony!
    Highly recommend

Sent on 12/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2017

We hired Rev. Arlene 3 weeks before our wedding because we had moved our wedding from the Keys to Fort Lauderdale due to Irma. She came highly recommended by our wedding venue. In such a short period, she put together the most beautiful ceremony. We knew once we spoke with her we needed to look no further. She was so professional, organized and accommodating, not to mention kind and sweet! All of our guests keep telling us what a beautiful ceremony it was. We feel very lucky to have found her and are to gracious to have had her marry us. If you are looking for a beautiful person and a kind soul to officiate your marriage, Rev. Arlene is it!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Shellie · Married on 10/28/2017

Arlene was the perfect officiant. The warmth and caring she exuded set the perfect tone for our sons wedding. The bride and groom loved her as did we. We highly recommend Arlene to all who need a beautiful, charming and caring person to preside over any event.

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • Brittany & Andrew

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

Can't say enough good things about Rev. Arlene. She put together a beautiful ceremony for us! We received so many complements about her after the ceremony was performed. Many of our guests said she had one of the most calming voices they have heard and that she should be on radio or do audio books! Thank you so much for making our ceremony special! We highly recommend Rev. Arlene!

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • I

Ilyse · Married on 10/28/2017

I first saw Rev. Paul( Rev Arlenes husband) at my best friends wedding. I said from that day on that I needed him to be the one to marry me. So when i got engaged they were the first vendor I hired.They have a package that comes with a questionnaire you fill out and it makes the ceremony so so so personal. Its almost like story telling time and your guests get to learn so much about your relationship. If you are looking for some personal and different than the standard ceremony they are your people! Rev Paul is awesome!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Svetlana · Married on 10/26/2017

We could not be happier with Arlene!She really is everything we could think of a perfect officiant for our wedding ,so beautiful,sweet ,kind ,organized,giving and simply amazing .Thank you ,Arlene for your wonderful work ,you put a special touch to our day and made it even more beautiful.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Casey · Married on 10/21/2017

Rev. Arlene was absolutely amazing! We hired her about a week before our wedding due to some unfortunate circumstances with our previous arrangements. She was very responsive during the accelerated week of planning. I had multiple very specific requests that she put together accordingly. During the rehearsal she went over everything as I had requested & even clarified some minor confusion about the order of the processional with my coordinator. She made sure that everything went smoothly & as we discussed! I cant tell you how important this is, even for those of you who remember everything- there will be things you forget or don't think about day of- having someone who genuinely cares in your corner will make such a difference! She is truly a blessing! Thank You soo much for everything!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/17/2017

I cannot express in words how wonderful Reverend Arlene and Reverend Paul were. When I first reached out to Reverend Arlene she was not available for our wedding date but stated her husband Rev Paul was. I received several compliments from guests at our wedding stating how beautiful the words spoken by Rev Paul was. Many people told me they were very moved by Rev Paul and wished they had someone like him for their wedding. They even thought that we had known Rev Paul for years based on how personal and meaningful his words were during the ceremony. I cannot thank both of these amazing people enough for everything that they did for us.

If you are looking for an officiant look no further because you cannot go wrong with either Rev Arlene or Rev Paul Goldman. They ensure that everything goes smoothly and that your marriage license is filed correctly. They even give you tips on changing your name and keep you on track with what you need to do. Rev Arlene was very responsive and quick to answer questions. Thank you both so much from Mr. and Mrs Felix Delgado!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Laurent · Married on 05/05/2017

Rev. Arlene Goldman was THE BEST. After months of being ok and wanting to say "I DO", we actually planned everything less than a week before THE date. I contacted Rev. Arlene when she was actually travelling, she answered very kindly and we organized everything over a lot of emails as she was away. She was arriving the same morning we did married! We had the best spiritual ceremony, she was right on what we whished. A beautiful soul, do not hesitate to contact her with any doubt or question. G&L

Sent on 06/09/2017

Tianyu · Married on 04/15/2017

Choosing Arlene to be our wedding officiant is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Jasmine and I had our wedding on April, 15, 2017, at the Addison in Boca Raton, FL. Arlene made our ceremony a big success. She was so nice and patient, and came up with such a beautiful and elegant speech with stories customized for us. We would definitely recommend Arlene Goldman to other wedding couples looking for a personalized, romantic, and professional ceremony that is filled with joy and happiness.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Monica · Married on 04/08/2017

There are no words to describe how lovely Arlene is. My husband James and I were looking for a nontraditional and personal wedding ceremony. As we live overseas and only went back to Miami to get married, Arlene made time to Skype with us while we planned our whole wedding through email. She was extremely professional and organized the whole time. We only met her in person on our wedding day! Our guests loved how personal the ceremony was and were saying they had never experienced anything like it. If your looking for someone to perform a ceremony that's all about love and happiness Arlene is definitely it. We would choose her all over again!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Alexa · Married on 03/18/2017

Arlene was an absolute joy to work with! Our ceremony was beautiful, heartfelt, and intimate. I love how she incorporated our own words without the stress of having to write our own vows. So many guests complimented me on how lovely the ceremony was. I could not have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 02/19/2017

All my guests have expressed how beautiful the ceremony was.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Lisa · Married on 02/17/2017

Reverend Arlene made our ceremony personal and unique. Our guests commented over and over about how wonderful she is and how special she made it.
    We feel so fortunate to have found her to be the one to marry us.
    Much love,
    Lisa and Catalin Pantaza

Sent on 02/20/2017

Shawn · Married on 02/05/2017

Arlene was wonderful, top-notch. She was recommended to us from a friend who was equally as satisfied.
    We set up our beach wedding through emails and mail as we are from out of state. She made all the arrangements go so smoothly, and offered just the right suggestions and special touches.
    We recommend her with all our hearts.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Darlyn · Married on 01/19/2017

Reverend Arlene,

Thank so much for everything. The ceremony could not have been any better. We were very pleased and got very lucky to have you as our officiant. My family also thought you were wonderful.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Taylor · Married on 12/29/2016

If we could give Reverend Arlene an overall rating of 10 stars we would! Reverend Arlene is absolutely wonderful, and excellent at what she does! She made our ceremony very personalized and we only talked on the phone a few times before meeting at our rehearsal. She catered to what we were looking for at our ceremony and tried to include all of the people most special to us. We received numerous compliments from our guests about the wonderful ceremony she performed. We will be recommending Rev. Arlene to all of our family and friends in South Florida! :)

Sent on 01/15/2017

Sergio · Married on 12/23/2016

To Reverent Arlene ;
    Thank you very much for such a beautiful ceremony ,everyone says they have never seen a ceremony like the one you had for us .Very special,emotional and full of good feelings from us the ones getting married ..
    From Mariangela and Sergio