167 Reviews for Rev. Arlene Goldman

Non-religious (1)
Customized Vows (1)
166 Rev. Arlene Goldman Reviews

Such a wonderful officiant! Prompt, sweet and very professional.

Profile Picture ashley, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was amazing ! She provided me with all the answers that I wanted to ask but never needed to because she was already sending me the information . Spoke very softly and clearly , really takes the time to know you and make a rough draft that you will truely love ! I suggest using her 100%, you will not be upset with the decision

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Arlene was great! Picking an officiant was the most difficult part of the wedding ceremony, because we didn’t know where to start. We’re so happy we came across Rev. Arlene online. She was kind and professional. She led us through the process and made the ceremony personal without us having to work too hard. All of our guests commented on how great our ceremony was and we had a lot of them crying! Thank you so much Rev. Arlene!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Rev. Arlene was awesome! She took the time to get to know my now Husband and I and made sure our ceremony was customized exactly to our liking. She made it as painless as possible.

Profile Picture Toni, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a wonderful ceremony! Thank you for doing such an amazing job putting our ceremony together! It couldn't have been more perfect! We really appreciate all your efforts to make our ceremony personalized and special! And many thanks to Rev Paul for doing a wonderful job orchestrating it all on our wedding day! It was so beautiful! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Donna, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you Arlene!! You are so kind?? It was a beautiful ceremony...i thank you whole heartedly.

Profile Picture Toni, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Arlene took our stories and words and masterfully composed a beautiful ceremony. She helped us share our love with our families and friends. We had multiple people tell us how amazing the ceremony was and how there wasn’t a dry eye in the crowd.

Profile Picture Michalyn, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Arlene was exactly what we wanted for our wedding! She made our wedding very personal and is a very kind and easy person to work with. We are glad she was able to be a part of our big day and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The ceremony is a very important part of a wedding so our expectations were high and Rev. Arlene & Rev. Paul were able to exceed it. They were simply easy and fun to work with from the first day my husband and I met them. Rev. Arlene put together a beautiful reading and Rev. Paul conducted it with such sincerity and love. I highly recommend them and their services.

Profile Picture SP, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We originally booked Arlene for our wedding ceremony within her area of business. After we changed our location outside of Los Angeles county, she made an effort to work with us and travel to our new location. She charged a reasonable travel fee and was great on the day of. All of our guests complimented her. We couldn't be happier with our choice.

Profile Picture Karlye, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The bride had a very rough morning on her wedding day, with a bit of pink eye, and thinking that she would not look good in her pictures and almost wanting to cancel the wedding. When Rev Arlene Goldman arrived, she spoke to the young couple in the makeup room, telling the bride that this was ‘not a day to be upset’ but a ‘day of love’ (and many other things like that). Her voice, her words and her mannerisms were just what the doctor ordered!! Not to mention her Service... it was just Beeeeeeeautiful. I would certainly recommend her!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Arlene was fantastic! The morning before the wedding was hectic and stressful and Arlene helped keep everyone calm. Arlene's ceremony exceeded expectations and was incredibly thoughtful and special.

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Arlene Goldman was THE BEST. After months of being ok and wanting to say "I DO", we actually planned everything less than a week before THE date. I contacted Rev. Arlene when she was actually travelling, she answered very kindly and we organized everything over a lot of emails as she was away. She was arriving the same morning we did married! We had the best spiritual ceremony, she was right on what we whished. A beautiful soul, do not hesitate to contact her with any doubt or question. G&L

Profile Picture Laurent, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Arlene was an absolute gem of a find! Her patience with us as we scrambled to handle other wedding pieces, along with her willingness to help us every step of the way, was just beyond! Our first meeting was online since we were in a different state at the time - she even downloaded a new app that we were using for video chat so that we could make the meeting happen. From that meeting we knew she would be the perfect officiant to marry us. Then we asked to meet in person and of course she agreed. In that meeting she really highlighted the importance of that day, the meaning behind it all, and really got to know us and our story. We filled out a couple questionnaires on our own time that dug deeper into how we met and the love between us, and and she incorporated all of those memories into our wedding! When we were a little lost in to how to even write vows, she provided tons of examples! Also, just hours before the wedding when I realized I didn't have my vows printed out, I called her and she showed up with my vows on sheets of paper in a way that would be easy for me to read! Talk about someone who is seriously by your side every step of the way! The wedding was absolutely magnificent! Our guests are still gushing about how they've never been to a more beautiful, romantic and love-filled ceremony. They said the energy was incredible, like out of a fairytale, and that they were all tearing up with how beautiful it was. Rev Arlene, you made this day a day we will never forget. Thank you for your graceful words and your huge heart. You will forever live in ours :)

Profile Picture Hennely, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Arlene is a true professional in every way !!! She did everything she said and more!!!! She made our day so special!!!! Thank you so much and I recommend her highly!!!

Profile Picture Donald, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Just wanted to say thank you for writing such a beautiful ceremony. We got tons of compliments and everyone wanted to know who married us so of course we referred you! Paul did such a wonderful job, we couldn't be more happy!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She is amazing! We did the personalized reading and we absolutely loved it!

Profile Picture Jenn, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everything was beautiful as I expected, her service was affordable customize to our needs. I wanted to thank her for everything a million times. We appreciate her compassionate attitude, her warmness and her professionalism :)

Profile Picture User6935194, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Arlene Goldman was fantastic to work with. Leading up to the wedding, Arlene was quick to answer any questions that I had and was very helpful in guiding us through the process. She sent many examples of vow readings and ceremony traditions, and surveyed us to get a feel for our relationship and the type of ceremony we envisioned. She created a beautiful ceremony script and even was nice enough to further customize it with some additional personal touches that I wanted to add. She was incredibly sweet, kind, and very professional. We received so many compliments about Arlene and how personal, loving, and beautiful our ceremony was. We can not thank Arlene enough for creating the perfect start to our amazing day!

Profile Picture User6518821, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

O my it's so much I can say about Arlene! Arlene was the best and how she help us by providing the greatest ceremony a Bride and groom could of dream of! Arlene was talked about by all my guest on how she did our ceremony and that she was so professional and they genuinely felt like she was our Pastor from our church because seem to know Marquese and I so well?? I recommend Arlene to everyone who is looking for an officiant. Thanks Arlene from Mr. & Mrs. Marquese and Sherida Milan

Profile Picture Sherida, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Do not hesitate, she was so helpful and accommodating front start to finish. She is such an engaging person and the ceremony she provided was so intimate and personal, exactly what we had hoped for.

Profile Picture Layla, 8/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Arlene Goldman was a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive, helpful and professional. She created a beautiful ceremony that was personalized and heartfelt; just what we wanted. Our guests truly enjoyed it and we couldn't be any happier with our decision to have chosen her for this very special day!

Profile Picture Karina, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Arlene Goldman made our wedding day so special, and one that we will never forget! She was such a pleasure in each and every one of our interactions, and we truly enjoyed speaking with her and planning our wedding ceremony together. We loved our ceremony and the fact that we were able to customize parts of it, including a special sand ceremony, several readings, and the story of how my husband and I met. She went above and beyond to assist us with details such as how to obtain our marriage license, which we very much appreciated during the busy planning! She is so sweet and we want to thank her so much for making our wedding day just perfect!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/18/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Arlene! From the very beginning I felt very comfortable around her which made me a lot less nervous during our actual ceremony. Arlene wrote out the perfect ceremony for us and made sure it was one that we were comfortable as well, she really does have a way with words and doesn't write anything cheesy. We both also really appreciated how responsive and helpful Arlene was in regards to putting everything together and also on the big day. Your search is over for the perfect officiant! If you don't contract Arlene you'll be missing out!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews