Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo - Interfaith Minister Reviews

1 User photo

Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo - Interfaith Minister 1

JOSEPH · Married on 11/03/2018

Anthony Do bartolo

Very professional excellent service on time all around warm hearted individual who will help you through the whole wedding service.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 09/22/2018

Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo to save the day!

Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo came through for us on our wedding day within a months notice and during the height of the wedding season! His performance at our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. His ceremonial readings were traditional with options to have close family members participate in the readings as well. Rev. Di Bartolo also performed a candle lighting ceremony and had a touch of old world class by having us sign our marriage license in front of everyone which we thought was a great idea. He was very professional throughout the entire process. Rev. Di Bartolo spoke clearly and did not rush anything. We were very happy with his service and couldn't have ask for anything more!
    Laura & Charlie 9-22-18

• I

Ivy · Married on 08/11/2018

We are thankful for having Rev. Tony officiate our wedding. He was considerate and open to our plans on OUR DAY. He was prompt to address our questions and concerns during the planning stage and was able to tailor a ceremony that was personal and special. He showed up early during the day and everything went smoothly as planned. We are please with his service and would recommend hm for anyone getting married.

Jordan · Married on 04/28/2018

Revered Di Bartolo was amazing! He was very accommodating to all of our requests and was very professional. We met with him for about an hour the first time we met and he just wanted to get to know us and made us feel extremely comfortable. He was able to really customize the ceremony into exactly what we wanted. We got so many comments from our family and friends telling us how nice the ceremony was. We couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony and are so thankful for him and the services he provided. We would highly recommend Reverend Di Bartolo to anyone looking for an officiant for their special day!!

Annette · Married on 10/22/2017

Andrew and I can't say enough about Rev Di Bartolo. He married us on 10/22/17 at Russos on the Bay - he arrived early and was unbelievabley professional. People were super impressed with the beautiful ceremony. Give him 6 stars !!!! This is the man to marry you!!!!
    Thank you Rev Di Bartolo !!!!!!

Victor · Married on 09/15/2017

Antonio Dibartolo is one of the kindest warmest Gentlemen I have ever met he made our day a special one I wouldn't have had it any other way . Thank You Anthony for making our wedding day experience a great one. Victor & MarieElaina Vernaci

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2017

He was just amazing! We couldnt be happier! Our priest canceled a week before the wedding. Rev. Bartolo was amazing! Fast to answer, on point with everything. I was stress free! He made everything wonderful. Extremely grateful!

Val · Married on 05/20/2017

Was great won't have no other way

• User6402447 · 1+ year ago

Rev Tony was very helpful in making our wedding ceremony exactly how we pictures it. He was flexible, responsive, and personable. I definitely recommend him for other couples.

Crystal · Married on 10/15/2016

Reverened Di Bartolo was patient, and helped make our wedding dreams come true. When not offering advice on marriage in general, he helped give wonderful suggestions to add to our ceremony to make it all the more special. Extremely prompt, dedicated and confident, Reverned Tony helped bring our wedding to the next level!

Marcella · Married on 10/08/2016

Reverend DiBartolo was so accommodating, and he made sure our day was as special as could be, and it was perfect! I would absolutely recommend him for anyone looking for an officiant!

Anna · Married on 07/23/2016

Our wedding was on very hot day and our ceremony started later than it was supposed to. Rev. Anthony was at the venue even before we arrived, smiling and cheerful. And seeing him made me feel less worried that something can go wrong. Despite being hot and waiting he never stopped smiling. He was very wonderful throughout the whole process. He helped us with our vows and followed up with us about every small detail. He accommodated our wish for a ceremony to contain something in Russian for those who did not understand English. If you are looking for something very special and at the same time full of tradition, spirituality and strength then asking Reverent Anthony to be your officiant is the best choice you can make. He is wonderful, pleasant, trustworthy and kind. My husband and I are very happy that we choose him to be part of our special day!

Linda · Married on 10/18/2014

Rev Tony was professional, yet warm and welcoming. He helped us to create our own perfect ceremony.

Alexis · Married on 10/04/2014

My husband Stas and I were married on 10/4/14. Rev. Tony, our officiant, was such a pleasure to work with. He was so friendly, accommodating and flexible with his time. He was very easy to get in touch with, both by phone and email, and was in contact us regularly throughout the last few weeks or our engagement to make sure that our ceremony was perfect and just how we wanted it, which we greatly appreciated. Our ceremony service was just as Stas and I had hoped, and we actually received several comments from guests at the reception about how wonderful our ceremony, and especially our officiant, was. My husband and I are both so pleased with our experience with Rev. Tony and would highly recommend him to other couples.

Lena · Married on 07/12/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Reverend Anthony during our search for a ceremony officiant. We ultimately decided to have a friend officiate our wedding instead, but my experience with Rev. Tony was so positive that I felt compelled to write a review for him anyway. From the moment we contacted him, Rev. Tony was professional, courteous, attentive, and really took the time to get to know my fiancé and I and understand what our personal preferences were for our ceremony. He quickly and patiently responded to any questions we had, (and we had many!), and he was very helpful in making suggestions to us that might fit what we wanted. He is kind, patient, professional, and charismatic, and we would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an interfaith minister.

Any couple would be honored to have Rev. Anthony DiBartolo perform their wedding ceremony. He took a special interest in getting to know us as a couple, and incorporating our personal preferences into our wedding ceremony. Our wedding was certainly a memorable occasion, largely due to our personal interaction with him, as well as his professionalism in performing a beautiful wedding ceremony. We have highly recommended him to others, and will continue to do so whenever possible.

Jane · Married on 06/09/2018

Anthony is wonderful and professional. Proud to have had him marry us.

Jason · Married on 10/07/2017

We chose Tony for our 25th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal in New York as so glad we did. We were arranging things from the UK & only had a short time in NYC.
    Over e-mails Tony was great and helped work our own vows into a lovely small service he drafted and tailored to suit us. Contact throughout was great.
    On the day Tony was bang on time, comfortable with us & our guests and an absolutely lovely person provide a caring dignity to proceedings & even in contact afterwards.
    I would thoroughly recommend.

We met our reverend and we loved him right away he was very sweet, understanding, and willing to make as many adjustments as possible to make us happy. Thanks again

Seda · Married on 12/28/2017

3.0

During the process it was so much Easy to communicate with him. He is flexible, and a kind person. He was so much responsible and was on time. And he has a very adorable special outfit for the ceremony.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo - Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you Seda for your kind review. And, most especially for the note which you gave me shortly before your wedding ceremony. You wrote, "Thank you for honoring us as the most memorable person of our wedding."

Dominique · Married on 12/03/2017

Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo was the most responsive of all of my vendors, every time I sent him an email he answered right away and was meticulous about getting all of the correct information to me. He showed up early on the day of my wedding and made the process as easy as possible. If you are looking for a shorter ceremony I would highly recommend him.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 05/27/2018

Rev. Di Bartolo has been great at our wedding this past Sunday the 27th. He has been punctual and ready to start the ceremony. Very professional and prompt. Would recommend for your wedding..!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo - Interfaith Minister's reply:

It was a honor and a privilege being your wedding officiant. I am happy that you were able to say, "Thanks very much for being there and honoring our day."