Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 05/01/2021

Stop looking & book with Rev. Anthony!

Where to begin, due to covid I stopped planning my wedding and when the restrictions lifted I knew I had to get the ball rolling for planning. I found rev. Anthony on wedding wire. He was quick with responses, got on the phone with my now husband and I, and it all came together. The ceremony he preformed was amazing. The kind words he said almost had me in tears. He sent out our marriage the next day and provided a tracking number. Rev. Anthony made the process easy for us. I would definitely recommend 100x over!
  • Briana
    Briana V. Married on 11/08/2020

Easy process, very formal and lovely

Thank you to Rev. Di Bartolo for a beautiful ceremony. Also, Rev. Di Bartolo was so helpful leading up to the big day with all my questions. I highly recommend Rev. Di Bartolo for your big day!!!
    Aneisa A. Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing!!!

After postponing our big day Due to COVID we decided to have a smaller day for ourselves since we didn’t really want to wait to get married. At first we had a tough time finding someone that was available and within our budget. I found Rev. Anthony DiBartoli on Wedding Wire. I called him, left a message and he called me back within 5 minute. Fortunately, he was available and local! All of our communications were professional and to the point. He was also very informative on all that was needed and the process itself. I highly recommend him!
  • Y
    Yelena F. Married on 08/05/2020

Unforgetable

We had a small wedding ceremony due to COVID19. The venue took place at the park by the Verrazano Bridge. I found Anthony via google. I sent him a text and he responded right away. I was so happy because some officiants I wrote responded 5 days out my wedding. And I started looking over 6 weeks ahead of time.
    I and my husband didnt know what to expect of the planned ceremony due very unusual circumstances. However, what a great small wedding we had thanks to Anthony. He made it very special and unforgetable. He is highly professional, organized and very sweet. I and my husband wouldn't wish for more. My small group of guests were impressed.

Thank you, Anthony, for all you have done!!!
    God Bless!!!
    Nicole Married on 07/20/2020

Fantastic Experience working with Rev. DiBartolo

I recently connected with Rev. DiBartolo to perform a small wedding ceremony for my grandfather during the Covid pandemic. He was very easy to communicate with and we extremely flexible (as we had to move our date last minute) and professional. He performed a beautiful ceremony outdoors as we all took the necessary precautions. I would highly recommend him to others looking to plan an officiant for their wedding.
    Stephanie R. Married on 10/25/2019

Our Wedding

From the moment we met with Rev Di Bartolo he was amazing. He was receptive to what we wanted and who we wanted included in the ceremonies. He was prompt in sending us everything. My ceremony went flawlessly and was beautiful.
  • Elene
    Elene E. Married on 12/28/2018

Rev Anthony Di Bartolo review

Rev Anthony is the perfect person to make your wedding day complete, punctual , neatly attired , patient, sincere , he added on my husband’s buttonaire like a father or friend would , he added “tie the knot” bec he thought it was special. He made suggestions bec he is well experienced. You can’t go wrong with him as your officiant, he makes it a warm, comfortable and real ceremony. Ours was a small private ceremony , we are from South Africa, no parents present, I was very nervous but he made it comfortable and easy. No regrets. We loved our wedding and our choice of officiant!
    Joseph Married on 11/03/2018

Anthony Do bartolo

Very professional excellent service on time all around warm hearted individual who will help you through the whole wedding service.
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 09/22/2018

Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo to save the day!

Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo came through for us on our wedding day within a months notice and during the height of the wedding season! His performance at our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. His ceremonial readings were traditional with options to have close family members participate in the readings as well. Rev. Di Bartolo also performed a candle lighting ceremony and had a touch of old world class by having us sign our marriage license in front of everyone which we thought was a great idea. He was very professional throughout the entire process. Rev. Di Bartolo spoke clearly and did not rush anything. We were very happy with his service and couldn't have ask for anything more!
    Laura & Charlie 9-22-18
  • I
    Ivy Married on 08/11/2018
    We are thankful for having Rev. Tony officiate our wedding. He was considerate and open to our plans on OUR DAY. He was prompt to address our questions and concerns during the planning stage and was able to tailor a ceremony that was personal and special. He showed up early during the day and everything went smoothly as planned. We are please with his service and would recommend hm for anyone getting married.
    Sarah Married on 07/06/2018
    Rev. Anthony performed the service for our wedding in Brooklyn this past summer. We'd already gotten married at City Hall, but wanted to have the full ceremony and party with our families since City Hall just didn't have the spiritual element to help us feel married. Rev. Anthony was very responsive and had a beautiful heartfelt ceremony created for us . He was flexible with our time constraints and encouraging in incorporating the bridal parties into our ceremony. It was a beatitful, thoughtful and spiritual ceremony that really made our day special.
    Jordan Married on 04/28/2018
    Revered Di Bartolo was amazing! He was very accommodating to all of our requests and was very professional. We met with him for about an hour the first time we met and he just wanted to get to know us and made us feel extremely comfortable. He was able to really customize the ceremony into exactly what we wanted. We got so many comments from our family and friends telling us how nice the ceremony was. We couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony and are so thankful for him and the services he provided. We would highly recommend Reverend Di Bartolo to anyone looking for an officiant for their special day!!
    Annette Married on 10/22/2017
    Andrew and I can't say enough about Rev Di Bartolo. He married us on 10/22/17 at Russos on the Bay - he arrived early and was unbelievabley professional. People were super impressed with the beautiful ceremony. Give him 6 stars !!!! This is the man to marry you!!!!
    Thank you Rev Di Bartolo !!!!!!
    Victor Married on 09/15/2017
    Antonio Dibartolo is one of the kindest warmest Gentlemen I have ever met he made our day a special one I wouldn't have had it any other way . Thank You Anthony for making our wedding day experience a great one. Victor & MarieElaina Vernaci
    Jennifer Married on 06/15/2017
    He was just amazing! We couldnt be happier! Our priest canceled a week before the wedding. Rev. Bartolo was amazing! Fast to answer, on point with everything. I was stress free! He made everything wonderful. Extremely grateful!
    Val Married on 05/20/2017
    Was great won't have no other way
  • User3014248 2+ years ago
    Rev Tony was very helpful in making our wedding ceremony exactly how we pictures it. He was flexible, responsive, and personable. I definitely recommend him for other couples.
    Crystal Married on 10/15/2016
    Reverened Di Bartolo was patient, and helped make our wedding dreams come true. When not offering advice on marriage in general, he helped give wonderful suggestions to add to our ceremony to make it all the more special. Extremely prompt, dedicated and confident, Reverned Tony helped bring our wedding to the next level!
    Marcella Married on 10/08/2016
    Reverend DiBartolo was so accommodating, and he made sure our day was as special as could be, and it was perfect! I would absolutely recommend him for anyone looking for an officiant!
    Anna Married on 07/23/2016
    Our wedding was on very hot day and our ceremony started later than it was supposed to. Rev. Anthony was at the venue even before we arrived, smiling and cheerful. And seeing him made me feel less worried that something can go wrong. Despite being hot and waiting he never stopped smiling. He was very wonderful throughout the whole process. He helped us with our vows and followed up with us about every small detail. He accommodated our wish for a ceremony to contain something in Russian for those who did not understand English. If you are looking for something very special and at the same time full of tradition, spirituality and strength then asking Reverent Anthony to be your officiant is the best choice you can make. He is wonderful, pleasant, trustworthy and kind. My husband and I are very happy that we choose him to be part of our special day!
    Linda Married on 10/18/2014
    Rev Tony was professional, yet warm and welcoming. He helped us to create our own perfect ceremony.
    Alexis Married on 10/04/2014
    My husband Stas and I were married on 10/4/14. Rev. Tony, our officiant, was such a pleasure to work with. He was so friendly, accommodating and flexible with his time. He was very easy to get in touch with, both by phone and email, and was in contact us regularly throughout the last few weeks or our engagement to make sure that our ceremony was perfect and just how we wanted it, which we greatly appreciated. Our ceremony service was just as Stas and I had hoped, and we actually received several comments from guests at the reception about how wonderful our ceremony, and especially our officiant, was. My husband and I are both so pleased with our experience with Rev. Tony and would highly recommend him to other couples.
    Lena Married on 07/12/2014
    I had the pleasure of working with Reverend Anthony during our search for a ceremony officiant. We ultimately decided to have a friend officiate our wedding instead, but my experience with Rev. Tony was so positive that I felt compelled to write a review for him anyway. From the moment we contacted him, Rev. Tony was professional, courteous, attentive, and really took the time to get to know my fiancé and I and understand what our personal preferences were for our ceremony. He quickly and patiently responded to any questions we had, (and we had many!), and he was very helpful in making suggestions to us that might fit what we wanted. He is kind, patient, professional, and charismatic, and we would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an interfaith minister.
  • User1538993 2+ years ago
    Any couple would be honored to have Rev. Anthony DiBartolo perform their wedding ceremony. He took a special interest in getting to know us as a couple, and incorporating our personal preferences into our wedding ceremony. Our wedding was certainly a memorable occasion, largely due to our personal interaction with him, as well as his professionalism in performing a beautiful wedding ceremony. We have highly recommended him to others, and will continue to do so whenever possible.