19 Reviews for Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo - Interfaith Minister

19 Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo - Interfaith Minister Reviews

Andrew and I can't say enough about Rev Di Bartolo. He married us on 10/22/17 at Russos on the Bay - he arrived early and was unbelievabley professional. People were super impressed with the beautiful ceremony. Give him 6 stars !!!! This is the man to marry you!!!!
Thank you Rev Di Bartolo !!!!!!

Profile Picture Annette, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Antonio Dibartolo is one of the kindest warmest Gentlemen I have ever met he made our day a special one I wouldn't have had it any other way . Thank You Anthony for making our wedding day experience a great one. Victor & MarieElaina Vernaci

Profile Picture Victor , 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was just amazing! We couldnt be happier! Our priest canceled a week before the wedding. Rev. Bartolo was amazing! Fast to answer, on point with everything. I was stress free! He made everything wonderful. Extremely grateful!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Was great won't have no other way

Profile Picture Val, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Tony was very helpful in making our wedding ceremony exactly how we pictures it. He was flexible, responsive, and personable. I definitely recommend him for other couples.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverened Di Bartolo was patient, and helped make our wedding dreams come true. When not offering advice on marriage in general, he helped give wonderful suggestions to add to our ceremony to make it all the more special. Extremely prompt, dedicated and confident, Reverned Tony helped bring our wedding to the next level!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend DiBartolo was so accommodating, and he made sure our day was as special as could be, and it was perfect! I would absolutely recommend him for anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Marcella, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was on very hot day and our ceremony started later than it was supposed to. Rev. Anthony was at the venue even before we arrived, smiling and cheerful. And seeing him made me feel less worried that something can go wrong. Despite being hot and waiting he never stopped smiling. He was very wonderful throughout the whole process. He helped us with our vows and followed up with us about every small detail. He accommodated our wish for a ceremony to contain something in Russian for those who did not understand English. If you are looking for something very special and at the same time full of tradition, spirituality and strength then asking Reverent Anthony to be your officiant is the best choice you can make. He is wonderful, pleasant, trustworthy and kind. My husband and I are very happy that we choose him to be part of our special day!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Tony was professional, yet warm and welcoming. He helped us to create our own perfect ceremony.

Profile Picture Linda, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband Stas and I were married on 10/4/14. Rev. Tony, our officiant, was such a pleasure to work with. He was so friendly, accommodating and flexible with his time. He was very easy to get in touch with, both by phone and email, and was in contact us regularly throughout the last few weeks or our engagement to make sure that our ceremony was perfect and just how we wanted it, which we greatly appreciated. Our ceremony service was just as Stas and I had hoped, and we actually received several comments from guests at the reception about how wonderful our ceremony, and especially our officiant, was. My husband and I are both so pleased with our experience with Rev. Tony and would highly recommend him to other couples.

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I had the pleasure of working with Reverend Anthony during our search for a ceremony officiant. We ultimately decided to have a friend officiate our wedding instead, but my experience with Rev. Tony was so positive that I felt compelled to write a review for him anyway. From the moment we contacted him, Rev. Tony was professional, courteous, attentive, and really took the time to get to know my fiancé and I and understand what our personal preferences were for our ceremony. He quickly and patiently responded to any questions we had, (and we had many!), and he was very helpful in making suggestions to us that might fit what we wanted. He is kind, patient, professional, and charismatic, and we would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an interfaith minister.

Profile Picture Lena, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Any couple would be honored to have Rev. Anthony DiBartolo perform their wedding ceremony. He took a special interest in getting to know us as a couple, and incorporating our personal preferences into our wedding ceremony. Our wedding was certainly a memorable occasion, largely due to our personal interaction with him, as well as his professionalism in performing a beautiful wedding ceremony. We have highly recommended him to others, and will continue to do so whenever possible.

Profile Picture User3916760, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony is wonderful and professional. Proud to have had him marry us.

Profile Picture Jane, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We chose Tony for our 25th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal in New York as so glad we did. We were arranging things from the UK & only had a short time in NYC.
Over e-mails Tony was great and helped work our own vows into a lovely small service he drafted and tailored to suit us. Contact throughout was great.
On the day Tony was bang on time, comfortable with us & our guests and an absolutely lovely person provide a caring dignity to proceedings & even in contact afterwards.
I would thoroughly recommend.

Profile Picture Jason, 10/7/17, 1 Review
4.7

We met our reverend and we loved him right away he was very sweet, understanding, and willing to make as many adjustments as possible to make us happy. Thanks again

Profile Picture User4910772, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

During the process it was so much Easy to communicate with him. He is flexible, and a kind person. He was so much responsible and was on time. And he has a very adorable special outfit for the ceremony.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Seda, 12/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo was the most responsive of all of my vendors, every time I sent him an email he answered right away and was meticulous about getting all of the correct information to me. He showed up early on the day of my wedding and made the process as easy as possible. If you are looking for a shorter ceremony I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Dominique, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Di Bartolo has been great at our wedding this past Sunday the 27th. He has been punctual and ready to start the ceremony. Very professional and prompt. Would recommend for your wedding..!

View Vendor Response