Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Minister Reviews

68 Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Minister Reviews
  • TOBIT

Tobit Garcia · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing Reverend

Ana saved the day by officiating our wedding. Due to the hurricane, the Church we were going to get married at got damaged. Ana was able to commit to marrying us and helped us feel at ease when she let us know she can officiate a bilingual wedding. We were so happy with her services and would recommend her to EVERYONE!! Thank you ANA

Sent on 11/07/2018

Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Minister's reply:

Tobit and Viviana...what a beautiful review, beautiful people! I am honored and blessed that God got us together! All the best in your new life together. Felicidades!

Rebecca · Married on 04/26/2018

Not only did Mauricio and I love the ceremony but my guests also commented on how wonderful it was! I loved how you added unique little touches such as the sprinkling of the rose petals which made the ceremony even more special to us. The vows were also beautifully written and it seemed as if they were written for us! I also appreciated how calm and organized you were which made Mauricio and I feel at ease. You and the coordinator Susie also worked great together as a team and you both made our day very special! Thank you so much!

Miguel · Married on 04/14/2018

Everything was so beautiful and powerful we all love the ceremony ( unity and rose petals unique experience) she even did in two languages with so much professionalism. All I can say is that it was the best experience THANK YOU

Anita · Married on 11/25/2017

Ana is absolutely wonderful! She performed a beautiful wedding ceremony for my husband and I that we will never forget. Ana is so calm and collected too. She makes you feel at peace. She is also very prompt in all of her respones. We highly recommend Ana as a wedding officiant! Stop looking and contact her!

• Ana

Ana · Married on 11/18/2017

Rev. Ana did a fantastic job. Our guest were majority bilingual, but for those that only understood Spanish or English, she did a great job incorporating both languages in the ceremony. We couldn’t have asked for better service on such a special day.

• Andy

Andy · Married on 10/28/2017

Ana was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was far from traditional and she was willing to work with us to create a ceremony that was tailored to our style and mix of beliefs. We received many compliments from guests on what a wonderful speaker Ana is and would absolutely work with her again.

• Y

Yanet · Married on 10/28/2017

If you need a wedding officiant Mrs. Quintana is the one! Her speech was beautiful and heart warming. She was professional and on time; with all her words and the ceremony I had lots of tears of joy. The blessing that she does with rose pedals is extremely remarkable. Thank you so much Mrs. Quintana for making my wedding so memorable. My husband and I are very grateful for your work.

Cristal · Married on 09/17/2017

Ana did a fantastic job! She went above and beyond for us. Even when we forgot or marriage license. She waited after the ceremony for us to retrieve the license and married us again!! Ana performed a beautiful ceremony, you won't regret her.

Katherine · Married on 06/03/2017

Ana was the absolute best! She is so sweet and listens to all of your needs. Extremely easy to get along with and very genuine. Ana made sure this would be a special day. Beautiful and touching messages. We had so many compliments on our ceremony. She has a great way with people and bringing everyone together.

gleny · Married on 05/20/2017

OMG!! Estoy sumamente agradecida con la Reverenda Ana por haber hecho mi día el mejor de todos. Es una persona con un don tan especial que me hizo sentir como en un cuento de adas. Es tan hermoso cuando una persona como ella esta a cargo del servicio para unir dos almas que se aman. Bendiciones.

Michele · Married on 04/22/2017

Ana was the officiant at our daughter's wedding on April 22, 2017. One of the reasons we sought out Ana to begin with were her bilingual skills - the groom is French and the bride American - and she carried that out flawlessly switching between French and English throughout. However, we found Ana to be much more. She was very warm, approachable and flexible. She immediately felt like a member of the family, and made the ceremony very personal. We wanted to blend some cultural traditions into the ceremony, and Ana was very skilled at incorporating our desires into the proceedings. Even if we had not needed her language skills, we could not have chosen better than to have our ceremony conducted by Ana. Her gift to us was a heartfelt, warm and joyous event, and we will always be grateful to her.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Minister's reply:

Michele, what a nice and wonderful review...it means a lot for I had to put extra effort to manage the English-French part but with God's help, wonderful people who coached me and your trust I was able to do it! I so appreciate your support. My regards to Barry and the best to the newly weds!!! God Bless! Rev Ana

Bruce · Married on 03/18/2017

We were planning our wedding from Ohio, Rev. Ana was very helpful even going as far as to facetime our pre marital counseling. She resided over a beautiful and loving ceremony.

Cassaundra · Married on 03/10/2017

Reverond Ana was amazing! Honestly we let her know about 2 1/2 weeks out from our wedding that we wanted to have her as an officiant and even with such short notice she made sure to set up a meeting with us through FaceTime to discuss everything before hand. Also, I mentioned that I wanted to have a memorial inserted for my father who passed and she not only put it in the ceremony but it flowed so perfectly. From the words to the blessings everything was perfect. We wanted a bilingual service which can be hard but she did it all so well! Both of our families felt included and understood what was happening! I would highly recommend her.

Ruby · Married on 03/04/2017

If you would like to have an officiant that:

Taylors your ceremony to the story of your relationship
    Is bilingual (and willing to speak in other languages)
    Is professional and punctual
    Will make you feel comfortable no matter your religious beliefs
    Is super sweet
    Will make your ceremony unforgettable
    Will have your guests in tears (the good kind)

Then you should use Ana. I had nothing but a great experience with her and was super pleased.

JOHN · Married on 01/14/2017

simplemente muy agradecido con la rev ANA QUINTANA la cual hizo de nuestra boda un dia para nunca olvidar... nuestra boda era algo muy sencillo pero con su carisma y atencion hizo que todo fuera grandioso . nuestros acompanantes quedaron encantados del modo que se celebro con todos los actos y oraciones que la rev hizo se sentia simplemente un ambiente perfecto . definitivamente fue mi mejor eleccion confiar en ella solo me queda por decir a todos los que deseen tener una magnifica e inolvidable ceremonia de bodas esta sera su mejor opcion y sera un dia para no olvidar... muchas gracias rev att : John&Jess

Guillermina · Married on 10/22/2016

TODO FUE HERMOSO....NOS GUSTO MUCHO,CADA PALABRA,CADA FRASE.......NOS ENCANTO A TODOS....MUCHAS GRACIAS,DE CORAZON ,GRACIAS!!!!!! ????????

Reyna Elisa · Married on 10/01/2016

I absolutely love the way everything came together. It was super last minute and Rev. Ana made everything seem so easy and was willing to help us as much as she could. I am beyond happy and would recommend her to anyone. I had family members that only spoke English and others that only spoke Spanish, so needless to say she was more than perfect!

stephanei · Married on 10/01/2016

Ceremony was perfect!!!!!! Had everyone in tears!

Ana officiated my sisters wedding approximately 1 year and 1 month ago, she made our day extremely special. Everyone at our wedding was raving about the genuineness of the ceremony and how eloquently "the minister" had presented our vows. We are happy to have had Ana with us that day! What a beautiful person!!

Ana hizo que nuestro día fuera extremadamente especial. Todos en nuestra boda no paraban de decirnos sobre la autenticidad de la ceremonia y la forme tan elocuente en la cual Ana había presentado nuestros votos. Estamos felices de haber tenido a la ministra Ana Quintana con nosotros ese día. Que bella persona!!!-Magdalena

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2016

Ana officiated our wedding in both Spanish and English and it was so beautiful and well done! We loved working with Ana because she guided us throughout the way and really made us feel comfortable.

Don't think twice! Choose Ana!

Gladys · Married on 09/10/2016

Reverend Ana Quintana was so accommodating with our wedding at Kure Beach, being that she is from Raleigh. She was always so kind and compassionate. She made our beach wedding ceremony so spiritual and so personal. The reviews she has did not lie when they recommended her, and she was great for both our spanish and english speaking wedding guests. We have heard so much positive feedback from our guests that have told us our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Her voice is very peaceful and soothing even with all the surrounding sounds and voices we had we only heard her. I absolutely recommend her for anyone who wants that personal intimacy during their ceremony.

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

I came across Ana after searching online for a bilingual minister to do our ceremony services. Using Wedding Wire, I was able to see the reviews of her work which helped base my decision to reach out to her. Ana not only made our wedding ceremony unique, but also put a lot of effort to ensure there would be a sentimental touch. She genuinely took the time to get to know us, meeting us in person and talking over Skype. Her interactions with us, suggestions, and overall welcoming persona gave the ceremony a more personal touch, which is often overlooked when typically booking someone last minute online. We are so grateful that Ana was able to do our ceremony for us given our circumstances, and all the guests loved her words of love and marriage at our wedding.

Jose · Married on 07/10/2016

A quien este por contraer matrimonio y les interesa la idea en tener la ceremonia en español, la verdad que la Rev. Ana Quintana, nos celebro la ceremonia mas hermosa de lo que mi esposa y yo hubiésemos imaginado, la RECOMIENDO para quien quiera que ese momento sea inolvidable.
    Si estas leyendo este review y estas inseguro de si sera buena anfitriona, no lo pienses y pídele que ella sea quien te celebre tu ceremonia en ese momento tan importante y bello en nuestra vida.

Ojo no le doy 6 estrellas por que solo da la opción de 5 !!!!

Cathy · Married on 07/02/2016

Ana has a way of performing a ceremony that pulls you in...family, guests, bridal party. She did a beautiful bilingual ceremony for my son and daughter in law, combining our American heritage with the bride's Colombian background. It wasn't just a speak it in English then repeat in Spanish ceremony, no, it was a true message designed to speak to everyone and removed any language barrier or feeling that one side wouldn't be able to participate and enjoy what was happening. Both sides of the families are still talking about how simple and elegant it was including down to my favorite part with the flower blessing at the end. As a professional wedding planner, Ana is my go to Officiant. She listened, incorporated the couple's personalities and addressed and concerns up front which resulted in a stunning wedding that we will never forget!