Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies Reviews

Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 6
Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 7

Dustin Hearn · Married on 03/10/2019

beautiful special

Rev Ana was very understanding about how we wanted our wedding ceremony done. She added something special to the ceremony and I got more than what I expected out of it. She helped make the ceremony very rememberable and better than what I planned.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Marcos

Marcos Duran · Married on 02/09/2019

The Surprise Hit of the Weekend

The first time we spoke to Reverend Ana over FaceTime some weeks before our wedding, we sensed her warmth and compassion. She had a genuine desire to get to know us and asked sincere questions about our relationship and the voyage towards marriage. Our first conversation with her sealed the deal, and she agreed to officiate our non-religious ceremony.

Rev. Ana was flexible as we did not reach out to her until three weeks before the wedding. Although she would have to travel from the mainland to Puerto Rico, within days, she had booked travel and arranged to be there a few days before the ceremony in order to ensure her presence and attend the rehearsal. The Reverend was diligent in filing all the necessary paperwork for us after our service and helped us prepare those forms beforehand. She was also flexible with the ceremony's language as she was able to seamlessly mix both English and Spanish to keep all the guests present engaged.

Just yesterday as I met up with a friend after work he asked first how it felt to be married. He then told me what a fantastic job the officiant had done and how heartfelt and sincere it all felt. Six weeks after the event Reverend Ana's words and her beautiful voice still resonate in his head as it did with everyone there that evening as they continually asked how we found her.

She continually told us what an honor it had been to be part of our ceremony, but as I look back and remember her voice, her words and the real emotion in her eyes the honor has been all ours. We could not recommend an officiant any more wholeheartedly.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 8
  • Gemma

Gemma Morales · Married on 11/30/2018

Simplemente Excelente

Una experiencia mágica, Ana es sin duda la mejor opción que tuvimos para unir nuestras vidas ...

Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies's reply:

Divininamente dirigido! Gracias Dios por cruzarnos en el camino! Siempre le digo a Dios....que sean las parejas que me toca hacer....y así llegaron ustedes!
  • JOSE

Jose Zelayandia · Married on 11/22/2018

our wedding

That long-awaited day arrived and thank God everything went well and very beautiful ceremony thanks to the reverend Dinora for her love and delicacy with which I carry every moment of the ceremony of our ceremony ... Thank you very much we hope that I celebrated many more weddings Just as beautiful as ours ... The newlyweds José Zelayandia and Sonia de Zelayandia.

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 9
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 10
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 11
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 12
  • TOBIT

Tobit Garcia · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing Reverend

Ana saved the day by officiating our wedding. Due to the hurricane, the Church we were going to get married at got damaged. Ana was able to commit to marrying us and helped us feel at ease when she let us know she can officiate a bilingual wedding. We were so happy with her services and would recommend her to EVERYONE!! Thank you ANA

Sent on 11/07/2018

Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies's reply:

Tobit and Viviana...what a beautiful review, beautiful people! I am honored and blessed that God got us together! All the best in your new life together. Felicidades!
  • Gabriel

Gabriel Jaramillo · Married on 10/21/2018

Reverend Dignorah Saviñon

We received so so many compliments on her ceremony was so special,personal and beautiful!
    Thank you so much Reverend Dignorah Saviñon

• Maria · Married on 09/29/2018

Rev. Ana was amazing!! Everyone who attended kept telling us how beautiful the ceremony was and how inclusive everything felt since it was done in English and Spanish. I’ll be recommending her to everyone o know!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Maria and Ricardo....I really enjoyed doing your wedding very much. It is an honor to officiate a ceremony for people like you! Felicidades!
  • Noriam

Noriam Gomez · Married on 08/18/2018

Just Perfect.!

Rev Ana was just the person I was looking for. There was a perfect balance of religion/spiritual and your common wedding ceremony. She was very professional and I would highly recommend her for your wedding especially if your looking for someone who is bilingual. She incorporated the sand ceremony along with her special blessing with rose petals that tied everything together.

• Maria

Maria · Married on 08/18/2018

Maria and Jeff’s Wedding October 20, 2018

La Reverenda Savignon fue excelente. Ella capturó lo que mi esposo y yo deseábamos como ceremonia de bodas. Fue una ceremonia muy bien ejecutada la presencia de Dios se hizo sentir. Los invitados y familiares quedaron conmovidos ante tal ceremonia de bodas.

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 13
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 14

Rebecca · Married on 04/26/2018

Not only did Mauricio and I love the ceremony but my guests also commented on how wonderful it was! I loved how you added unique little touches such as the sprinkling of the rose petals which made the ceremony even more special to us. The vows were also beautifully written and it seemed as if they were written for us! I also appreciated how calm and organized you were which made Mauricio and I feel at ease. You and the coordinator Susie also worked great together as a team and you both made our day very special! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Miguel · Married on 04/14/2018

Everything was so beautiful and powerful we all love the ceremony ( unity and rose petals unique experience) she even did in two languages with so much professionalism. All I can say is that it was the best experience THANK YOU

Sent on 05/02/2018

Leidybeth · Married on 04/01/2018

Most Perfect Ceremony

RevAna was a pleasure to work with. Not only is she a wonderful person with the most beautiful personality, but she created the most thoughtful, bilingual ceremony. Our wedding guests were so pleased to had witnessed such meaningful ceremony and we will forever cherish those beautiful memories. We are extremely grateful to her and we recommend her without any reservations!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Anita · Married on 11/25/2017

Ana is absolutely wonderful! She performed a beautiful wedding ceremony for my husband and I that we will never forget. Ana is so calm and collected too. She makes you feel at peace. She is also very prompt in all of her respones. We highly recommend Ana as a wedding officiant! Stop looking and contact her!

Sent on 12/09/2017
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 11/18/2017

Rev. Ana did a fantastic job. Our guest were majority bilingual, but for those that only understood Spanish or English, she did a great job incorporating both languages in the ceremony. We couldn’t have asked for better service on such a special day.

Sent on 11/23/2017
  • Andy

Andy · Married on 10/28/2017

Ana was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was far from traditional and she was willing to work with us to create a ceremony that was tailored to our style and mix of beliefs. We received many compliments from guests on what a wonderful speaker Ana is and would absolutely work with her again.

Sent on 11/17/2017
  • Y

Yanet · Married on 10/28/2017

If you need a wedding officiant Mrs. Quintana is the one! Her speech was beautiful and heart warming. She was professional and on time; with all her words and the ceremony I had lots of tears of joy. The blessing that she does with rose pedals is extremely remarkable. Thank you so much Mrs. Quintana for making my wedding so memorable. My husband and I are very grateful for your work.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Cristal · Married on 09/17/2017

Ana did a fantastic job! She went above and beyond for us. Even when we forgot or marriage license. She waited after the ceremony for us to retrieve the license and married us again!! Ana performed a beautiful ceremony, you won't regret her.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/03/2017

Ana was the absolute best! She is so sweet and listens to all of your needs. Extremely easy to get along with and very genuine. Ana made sure this would be a special day. Beautiful and touching messages. We had so many compliments on our ceremony. She has a great way with people and bringing everyone together.

Sent on 06/13/2017

gleny · Married on 05/20/2017

OMG!! Estoy sumamente agradecida con la Reverenda Ana por haber hecho mi día el mejor de todos. Es una persona con un don tan especial que me hizo sentir como en un cuento de adas. Es tan hermoso cuando una persona como ella esta a cargo del servicio para unir dos almas que se aman. Bendiciones.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Michele · Married on 04/22/2017

Ana was the officiant at our daughter's wedding on April 22, 2017. One of the reasons we sought out Ana to begin with were her bilingual skills - the groom is French and the bride American - and she carried that out flawlessly switching between French and English throughout. However, we found Ana to be much more. She was very warm, approachable and flexible. She immediately felt like a member of the family, and made the ceremony very personal. We wanted to blend some cultural traditions into the ceremony, and Ana was very skilled at incorporating our desires into the proceedings. Even if we had not needed her language skills, we could not have chosen better than to have our ceremony conducted by Ana. Her gift to us was a heartfelt, warm and joyous event, and we will always be grateful to her.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies's reply:

Michele, what a nice and wonderful review...it means a lot for I had to put extra effort to manage the English-French part but with God's help, wonderful people who coached me and your trust I was able to do it! I so appreciate your support. My regards to Barry and the best to the newly weds!!! God Bless! Rev Ana

Bruce · Married on 03/18/2017

We were planning our wedding from Ohio, Rev. Ana was very helpful even going as far as to facetime our pre marital counseling. She resided over a beautiful and loving ceremony.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Cassaundra · Married on 03/10/2017

Reverond Ana was amazing! Honestly we let her know about 2 1/2 weeks out from our wedding that we wanted to have her as an officiant and even with such short notice she made sure to set up a meeting with us through FaceTime to discuss everything before hand. Also, I mentioned that I wanted to have a memorial inserted for my father who passed and she not only put it in the ceremony but it flowed so perfectly. From the words to the blessings everything was perfect. We wanted a bilingual service which can be hard but she did it all so well! Both of our families felt included and understood what was happening! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Ruby · Married on 03/04/2017

If you would like to have an officiant that:

Taylors your ceremony to the story of your relationship
    Is bilingual (and willing to speak in other languages)
    Is professional and punctual
    Will make you feel comfortable no matter your religious beliefs
    Is super sweet
    Will make your ceremony unforgettable
    Will have your guests in tears (the good kind)

Then you should use Ana. I had nothing but a great experience with her and was super pleased.

Sent on 04/05/2017

JOHN · Married on 01/14/2017

simplemente muy agradecido con la rev ANA QUINTANA la cual hizo de nuestra boda un dia para nunca olvidar... nuestra boda era algo muy sencillo pero con su carisma y atencion hizo que todo fuera grandioso . nuestros acompanantes quedaron encantados del modo que se celebro con todos los actos y oraciones que la rev hizo se sentia simplemente un ambiente perfecto . definitivamente fue mi mejor eleccion confiar en ella solo me queda por decir a todos los que deseen tener una magnifica e inolvidable ceremonia de bodas esta sera su mejor opcion y sera un dia para no olvidar... muchas gracias rev att : John&Jess

Sent on 02/07/2017