Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies Reviews

Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 6
Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 7

kim · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Officiant

Beautiful service. Reverend Ana was amazing. Our English/Spanish service perfect for both families. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Roscoe

Roscoe Harris Jr · Married on 05/25/2019

Everyone Loved the Bilingual Ceremony

All of our guests loved Rev Ana and the bilingual ceremony. We got so many comments afterwards saying how everyone thought she was part of our family; she was that personal and we loved it.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Yitzenny

Yitzenny · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Wedding Officiant

We couldnt have asked for a better person than Rev. Ana. She was amazing. Since the first we met her we knew she was the one. She made us feel very comfortable and knew exactly what we wanted. The ceremony was BEAUTIFUL!! All our guest loved it. The rose petals were a very beautiful touch ❤️

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 8
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2019

Dream come true

There was something We really needed to happen at our wedding and that was having our ceremony in languages both of our families understand. Rev. Ana made this dream come and she exceeded our expectations. She was easy to work with and answered all the questions we had. She did an amazing job and highly recommend to anyone who needs a ceremony done in English and Spanish.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 9

Maria · Married on 04/20/2019

Very special bilingual ceremony

It was a real pleasure working with Rev. Ana Quintana. She helped make my daughter's wedding ceremony very special and having it done in both Spanish and English made it even more memorable. She was very friendly and easy to communicate with as she always responded to our questions in a timely manner.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 10
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Castro · Married on 03/31/2019

Wonderful Wedding Officiant

We are glad we chose Rev. Ana as our officiant. She was very professional and able to integrate a Bonsai tree planting during the ceremony. We appreciate being able to find a BILINGUAL Minister. The rose petals at the end of the ceremony was a special touch.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 11

Dustin Hearn · Married on 03/10/2019

beautiful special

Rev Ana was very understanding about how we wanted our wedding ceremony done. She added something special to the ceremony and I got more than what I expected out of it. She helped make the ceremony very rememberable and better than what I planned.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Marcos

Marcos Duran · Married on 02/09/2019

The Surprise Hit of the Weekend

The first time we spoke to Reverend Ana over FaceTime some weeks before our wedding, we sensed her warmth and compassion. She had a genuine desire to get to know us and asked sincere questions about our relationship and the voyage towards marriage. Our first conversation with her sealed the deal, and she agreed to officiate our non-religious ceremony.

Rev. Ana was flexible as we did not reach out to her until three weeks before the wedding. Although she would have to travel from the mainland to Puerto Rico, within days, she had booked travel and arranged to be there a few days before the ceremony in order to ensure her presence and attend the rehearsal. The Reverend was diligent in filing all the necessary paperwork for us after our service and helped us prepare those forms beforehand. She was also flexible with the ceremony's language as she was able to seamlessly mix both English and Spanish to keep all the guests present engaged.

Just yesterday as I met up with a friend after work he asked first how it felt to be married. He then told me what a fantastic job the officiant had done and how heartfelt and sincere it all felt. Six weeks after the event Reverend Ana's words and her beautiful voice still resonate in his head as it did with everyone there that evening as they continually asked how we found her.

She continually told us what an honor it had been to be part of our ceremony, but as I look back and remember her voice, her words and the real emotion in her eyes the honor has been all ours. We could not recommend an officiant any more wholeheartedly.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 12
  • Gemma

Gemma Morales · Married on 11/30/2018

Simplemente Excelente

Una experiencia mágica, Ana es sin duda la mejor opción que tuvimos para unir nuestras vidas ...

Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies's reply:

Divininamente dirigido! Gracias Dios por cruzarnos en el camino! Siempre le digo a Dios....que sean las parejas que me toca hacer....y así llegaron ustedes!
  • JOSE

Jose Zelayandia · Married on 11/22/2018

our wedding

That long-awaited day arrived and thank God everything went well and very beautiful ceremony thanks to the reverend Dinora for her love and delicacy with which I carry every moment of the ceremony of our ceremony ... Thank you very much we hope that I celebrated many more weddings Just as beautiful as ours ... The newlyweds José Zelayandia and Sonia de Zelayandia.

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 13
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 14
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 15
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 16
  • TOBIT

Tobit Garcia · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing Reverend

Ana saved the day by officiating our wedding. Due to the hurricane, the Church we were going to get married at got damaged. Ana was able to commit to marrying us and helped us feel at ease when she let us know she can officiate a bilingual wedding. We were so happy with her services and would recommend her to EVERYONE!! Thank you ANA

Sent on 11/07/2018

Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies's reply:

Tobit and Viviana...what a beautiful review, beautiful people! I am honored and blessed that God got us together! All the best in your new life together. Felicidades!
  • Gabriel

Gabriel Jaramillo · Married on 10/21/2018

Reverend Dignorah Saviñon

We received so so many compliments on her ceremony was so special,personal and beautiful!
    Thank you so much Reverend Dignorah Saviñon

• Maria · Married on 09/29/2018

Rev. Ana was amazing!! Everyone who attended kept telling us how beautiful the ceremony was and how inclusive everything felt since it was done in English and Spanish. I’ll be recommending her to everyone o know!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Maria and Ricardo....I really enjoyed doing your wedding very much. It is an honor to officiate a ceremony for people like you! Felicidades!

Eva · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Officiant

I met with and interviewed 7 different officiants before making the best choice: Reverend Ana. The ceremony was the MOST important part of the wedding to us and Reverend Ana was the perfect officiant to help us make our ceremony special.
    I would consider myself spiritual and our families have varying religious backgrounds so it was important that we choose an officiant that could resonant and speak to everyone’s heart, no matter the religion. When I first spoke with Reverend Ana on the phone I knew immediately that we needed to choose her. I will be forever grateful that I followed my heart (and gut instinct) because she is amazing. She let me be involved in planning the ceremony and we worked together to make it extra special and personal to us. She spent time getting to know us and she was always responsive, which is critical when the stress of the wedding gets to an all-time high. She is decisive, articulate, graceful and has this energy that somehow touches everyone’s heart.
    We had numerous guests tell us that the best part of the wedding was the ceremony (I even had an aunt ask for Reverend Ana’s name and number so she could book her when she renews her vows). Everyone cried happy tears during the ceremony (even our photographer pulled me to the side to say the ceremony touched her so much that she cried too).
    Do not underestimate the value of the officiant. They set the tone for the ceremony and have the ability to make it a beautiful and sacred space, which is exactly what Reverend Ana did for us. I recommend her 100%.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies's reply:

Eva, doing this wedding for you and Michael was a true joy! We identified with one another in a powerful way. I am so happy I was able to deliver the ceremony of your dreams. Yours truly, RevAna
  • Noriam

Noriam Gomez · Married on 08/18/2018

Just Perfect.!

Rev Ana was just the person I was looking for. There was a perfect balance of religion/spiritual and your common wedding ceremony. She was very professional and I would highly recommend her for your wedding especially if your looking for someone who is bilingual. She incorporated the sand ceremony along with her special blessing with rose petals that tied everything together.

• Maria

Maria · Married on 08/18/2018

Maria and Jeff’s Wedding October 20, 2018

La Reverenda Savignon fue excelente. Ella capturó lo que mi esposo y yo deseábamos como ceremonia de bodas. Fue una ceremonia muy bien ejecutada la presencia de Dios se hizo sentir. Los invitados y familiares quedaron conmovidos ante tal ceremonia de bodas.

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 17
    Rev. Ana Quintana BILINGUAL Ceremonies 18

Rebecca · Married on 04/26/2018

Not only did Mauricio and I love the ceremony but my guests also commented on how wonderful it was! I loved how you added unique little touches such as the sprinkling of the rose petals which made the ceremony even more special to us. The vows were also beautifully written and it seemed as if they were written for us! I also appreciated how calm and organized you were which made Mauricio and I feel at ease. You and the coordinator Susie also worked great together as a team and you both made our day very special! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Miguel · Married on 04/14/2018

Everything was so beautiful and powerful we all love the ceremony ( unity and rose petals unique experience) she even did in two languages with so much professionalism. All I can say is that it was the best experience THANK YOU

Sent on 05/02/2018

Leidybeth · Married on 04/01/2018

Most Perfect Ceremony

RevAna was a pleasure to work with. Not only is she a wonderful person with the most beautiful personality, but she created the most thoughtful, bilingual ceremony. Our wedding guests were so pleased to had witnessed such meaningful ceremony and we will forever cherish those beautiful memories. We are extremely grateful to her and we recommend her without any reservations!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Anita · Married on 11/25/2017

Ana is absolutely wonderful! She performed a beautiful wedding ceremony for my husband and I that we will never forget. Ana is so calm and collected too. She makes you feel at peace. She is also very prompt in all of her respones. We highly recommend Ana as a wedding officiant! Stop looking and contact her!

Sent on 12/09/2017
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 11/18/2017

Rev. Ana did a fantastic job. Our guest were majority bilingual, but for those that only understood Spanish or English, she did a great job incorporating both languages in the ceremony. We couldn’t have asked for better service on such a special day.

Sent on 11/23/2017
  • Andy

Andy · Married on 10/28/2017

Ana was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was far from traditional and she was willing to work with us to create a ceremony that was tailored to our style and mix of beliefs. We received many compliments from guests on what a wonderful speaker Ana is and would absolutely work with her again.

Sent on 11/17/2017
  • Y

Yanet · Married on 10/28/2017

If you need a wedding officiant Mrs. Quintana is the one! Her speech was beautiful and heart warming. She was professional and on time; with all her words and the ceremony I had lots of tears of joy. The blessing that she does with rose pedals is extremely remarkable. Thank you so much Mrs. Quintana for making my wedding so memorable. My husband and I are very grateful for your work.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Cristal · Married on 09/17/2017

Ana did a fantastic job! She went above and beyond for us. Even when we forgot or marriage license. She waited after the ceremony for us to retrieve the license and married us again!! Ana performed a beautiful ceremony, you won't regret her.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/03/2017

Ana was the absolute best! She is so sweet and listens to all of your needs. Extremely easy to get along with and very genuine. Ana made sure this would be a special day. Beautiful and touching messages. We had so many compliments on our ceremony. She has a great way with people and bringing everyone together.

Sent on 06/13/2017