Rev. Amy Riesenberg Reviews

Rev. Amy Riesenberg 3
Rev. Amy Riesenberg 4
Rev. Amy Riesenberg 5

Kelly and Joel · Married on 04/27/2013

From the moment we first met with Rev. Amy in person to discuss her as our wedding officiant, we knew she was the perfect match! She made us feel very comfortable with her warm, friendly and bubbly approach. We were able to personalize every aspect of our ceremony from the vows, readings, blessing of rings, pronouncement of marriage etc. Rev. Amy provided wondering options and examples for us to use and help us outline our ceremony. If you're more creative then us you can create parts or all of your ceremony from scratch if you'd like!

The groom's father had passed away just a year before and it was important that we include him in the ceremony somehow. Not only did we have a memorial candle, photo and have Rev. Amy make a statement about remembering those who have passed but she also came up with a wonderful way to include him in the ceremony. She presented the idea for us to light our individual unity candles from his memorial candle before lighting our unity candle together and we both loved it! It was a very touching moment for many of the family members in attendance and the groom was very happy he was able to include his father somehow. That's not the kind of attention and personalization you'll get from just any officiant!

We would absolutely recommend Amy to anyone getting married and we now have a minister for anything we may need for life!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Jennie · Married on 07/28/2012

We have nothing but good things to say about Amy. From our initial contact with her, she always responded very timely and was very helpful in putting together the ideas we had for our ceremony. She was able to give us exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Molly · Married on 07/21/2012

Rev. Amy was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process and really took the time to get to know us as a couple. She did a fantastic job tailoring the ceremony to our wants and needs and we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Megan · Married on 07/13/2012

Rev. Amy was one of the most wonderful things that happened to us while wedding planning! We were nervous about finding an officiant, but once we talked with her we knew that she was the perfect fit. She worked with us to craft a beautiful and unique ceremony, and really took time to get to know us as a couple and as individuals. On the day of the ceremony, not only did she perform a beautiful ceremony, but she also helped us scramble to move our outdoor ceremony inside due to rain.

She is a person who has truly found her calling in life as an officiant. It is evident in her vivacity, enthusiasm, and sincerity. We cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Erin · Married on 06/30/2012

Amy is amazing!!!! We had the most amazing ceremony and she was also very fun and energetic to work with!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Erin · Married on 06/26/2012

Amy was perfect. We had met with 7 different people to make our day special and we just fell in love with Amy! She is just so personable and very spiritual and understanding. My husband and I were raised with extremely different religious backgrounds (I was raised Catholic he was raised Mormon) but wanted to have somewhat of a spiritual ceremony. We came up with our ceremony through internet and from talking to people. She helped us perfect it and make it ours. She was very helpful with ideas and willing to go above and beyond to make our day truly ours. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to have a friend marry you and be willing to create something special for you! Thank you Amy for making our day special and uniquely ours!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Jess · Married on 06/23/2012

We really enjoyed working with Amy and she met with us before the wedding to discuss vows and came to do a rehearsal and her schedule was very flexible! We will definetly recommend Amy to others!!

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • I

ivory · Married on 06/09/2012

Rev. Amy was amazing! She was so nice and I needed that after going through what I did. I called her not even a week before my wedding and she made time for my wedding. And she gave me just the hug I needed the day of my wedding. The ceremony was more then we could've hoped for, and she laughed right along with my husband and I. I cannot find the words to thank her and I never will. I would refer her to anybody! Ages great! And she genuinely cares it doesn't get any better then being married by someone who actually wants to be a part of your day!

Sent on 06/18/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer L. Matteo-Holtz · Married on 11/01/2019

We were so happy to have had Reverend Amy lead our LOVE into a lifetime commitment. Thank you Reverend Amy.

She is fun, professional, peaceful and intelligent. Amy did everything to make our Union Unique and Custom. I would highly recommend you book your wedding with Reverend Amy asap. You don't want to miss out on her AMAZING services. She will speak to your souls on your day, the way you want to feel, hear and experience your special event with class.
    Jennifer Matteo-Holtz C.Ht

Rev. Amy Riesenberg 6
    Rev. Amy Riesenberg 7
    Sent on 11/13/2019

My husband and I could not be happier with the experience we had working with Amy. She was professional yet talked to us as if we had been friends for years. She was very helpful during our wedding planning process and we looked forward to our meetings with her! Our friends and family all said that our ceremony was one of the best that they had seen. We highly recommend Amy's services!

Sent on 11/17/2014

A. · Married on 12/12/2012

Amy was so much fun to work with! She helped me and my husband plan a unique wedding cermony that was very personal to us. We had many compliments on how well it captured our personalities.

Sent on 06/03/2013

C · Married on 09/21/2013

As we planned our wedding, we were so pleased that we chose Amy as our officiant. Of all the decisions we made in an effort to set the tone for our day, finding and choosing Amy was among the top 3 most critical. We were looking for a personal and warm event tailored to our personalities and relationship. From the moment we met, we found Amy authentic, engaging, and interested in providing her services in the way that we envisioned. We appreciated that she had ideas to share for readings, vows, etc. that she tailored to our relationship but then let us plan the ceremony from there. In the end, we could use her ideas or our own. It was all up to us. The day of the wedding, Amy was prompt, calm, professional, and engaging. She connected with musician, readers, and others to ensure the ceremony would go smoothly and with no surprises. She incorporated humor into the ceremony in a way that suited our personalities and added to the moment. As a person, Amy is fabulous and genuine. We respect her deeply. As an officiant, we give our highest recommendation to anyone seeking an open, authentic, and supportive officiant!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Christina · Married on 05/03/2013

3.5

Amy was very knowledgeable and nice. She was a great choice for us. She was very friendly and easy to get a long with. She did NOT judge us at all (a couple that others seem to think is too young to get marred plus I have blue hair), which was GREAT. I would recommend Amy to anyone who wants a laid back, but professional officiant for our service.

She also wrote her own passage about my husband and I's relationship based on question she asked us. It was beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 05/18/2013