Rev. Amy Riesenberg Reviews

1 User photo

Rev. Amy Riesenberg 1
  • I

ivory · Married on 06/09/2012

Rev. Amy was amazing! She was so nice and I needed that after going through what I did. I called her not even a week before my wedding and she made time for my wedding. And she gave me just the hug I needed the day of my wedding. The ceremony was more then we could've hoped for, and she laughed right along with my husband and I. I cannot find the words to thank her and I never will. I would refer her to anybody! Ages great! And she genuinely cares it doesn't get any better then being married by someone who actually wants to be a part of your day!

Sent on 06/18/2012

My husband and I could not be happier with the experience we had working with Amy. She was professional yet talked to us as if we had been friends for years. She was very helpful during our wedding planning process and we looked forward to our meetings with her! Our friends and family all said that our ceremony was one of the best that they had seen. We highly recommend Amy's services!

Sent on 11/17/2014

A. · Married on 12/12/2012

Amy was so much fun to work with! She helped me and my husband plan a unique wedding cermony that was very personal to us. We had many compliments on how well it captured our personalities.

Sent on 06/03/2013

C · Married on 09/21/2013

As we planned our wedding, we were so pleased that we chose Amy as our officiant. Of all the decisions we made in an effort to set the tone for our day, finding and choosing Amy was among the top 3 most critical. We were looking for a personal and warm event tailored to our personalities and relationship. From the moment we met, we found Amy authentic, engaging, and interested in providing her services in the way that we envisioned. We appreciated that she had ideas to share for readings, vows, etc. that she tailored to our relationship but then let us plan the ceremony from there. In the end, we could use her ideas or our own. It was all up to us. The day of the wedding, Amy was prompt, calm, professional, and engaging. She connected with musician, readers, and others to ensure the ceremony would go smoothly and with no surprises. She incorporated humor into the ceremony in a way that suited our personalities and added to the moment. As a person, Amy is fabulous and genuine. We respect her deeply. As an officiant, we give our highest recommendation to anyone seeking an open, authentic, and supportive officiant!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Christina · Married on 05/03/2013

3.5

Amy was very knowledgeable and nice. She was a great choice for us. She was very friendly and easy to get a long with. She did NOT judge us at all (a couple that others seem to think is too young to get marred plus I have blue hair), which was GREAT. I would recommend Amy to anyone who wants a laid back, but professional officiant for our service.

She also wrote her own passage about my husband and I's relationship based on question she asked us. It was beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 05/18/2013