Rev. Alexander Baker Reviews

14 | Randolph, NJ

14 Reviews for Rev. Alexander Baker

patrice · Married on 10/16/2011

Rev. Alexander Baker performed a beautiful wedding ceremony for us.
    Would reccommed him to anyone.

Sent on 12/18/2011

ray · Married on 09/04/2011

We made the right choice in hiring Rev. Baker to be the officiant for our wedding. With all the horror stories you hear about the minister being late; that was a big thing he was more then on time to both the rehearsal and wedding ceremony. Out of anyone- vendors, etc.. involved in our wedding, I really think Rev. Baker was the most easy to be comfortable with. He will absolutely accommodate any of your needs with the vows. Me and my wife are not religious and it was very important to us that the vows be strictly non-religious. Rev Baker had a really great sample ceremony that he gladly made a few changes to and let us do part of our vows in our own words. To some it up, if you're thinking of having Rev. Baker be part of your wedding- do it!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Christin · Married on 08/21/2010

Rev. Alex Baker was wonderful to work with for our wedding. He was just what we were looking for- someone who was willing to give us guidance on how to make our ceremony truly "our own." He was very professional, yet laid back which completely worked for Steve and I- we knew after meeting that he would be our officiant. He allowed us to put together what we wanted for the ceremony from his large collection of samples- he had everything from unity candle ceremony, rose ceremony, reading, prayers, poems and samples of other actual wedding ceremonies which he officiated. In the end, we couldn't have been happier- I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/15/2010
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 06/13/2010

Friendly and affordable

Sent on 10/06/2010

Arleyn · Married on 05/29/2010

Rev. Baker was a pleasure to work with. Our ceremony turned out beautifully and I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Kerri · Married on 01/16/2010

Reverend Baker was amazing!! He was so helpful with the planning of our wedding. He also pulled through for us on very short notice. Without him, we would not have had a wedding! We loved the ceremony and we were so happy with Rev. Baker. I would recommend his services to anyone. He is professional, efficient and very kind.

Sent on 01/04/2011

Vezaida · Married on 09/20/2009

The service was very nice because it was short and sweet! Those were some powerful and meaningful words! I will defeatly recommend your service.

Sent on 09/23/2009

Eric · Married on 09/19/2009

Rev. Baker was outstanding! We absolutely loved our custom ceremony and Rev. Baker was really great to work with. He was always willing to offer advice and was very patient and professional. He was also extremely kind and friendly and we felt 100% comfortable with asking him whatever questions we had and working on the ceremony draft with him. He was also extremely organized (which is is very helpful when you are the stressed out bride/groom). I would very highly recommend hiring Rev. Baker for your wedding ceremony. We couldn't possibly have been happier!

Sent on 09/23/2009

Jennifer · Married on 01/10/2009

Rev. Baker performed our ceremony on January 10, 2009. He was able to help us tailor the ceremony so that our children felt included in our marriage and new family. Rev. Baker provided ceremony selections to choose from and customize, he also provided step by step guidance on the marriage license process. He worked wonderfully with the other vendors (ceremony site, musicians, etc) which helped to make the day even smoother! We had rave reviews from our family and guests about his professionalism yet more importantly his heartfelt delivery of our ceremony. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 02/18/2009

Tara · Married on 08/09/2008

Reverend Baker did a great job for our wedding on August 9, 2008. He is incredibly professional and friendly. He wrote a sentimental, simple, and personal ceremony for us and it was perfect. His delivery was exactly what we were looking for! He is a great, family-oriented person who we really trusted the minute we met him and we were so right! We definitely recommend him.

Sent on 08/31/2008

Daniela · Married on 04/07/2007

It's not easy to find a wedding officiant and I am all about being unique. I got married at my catering hall and had to find someone that could drive there to marry us. We chose Rev. Baker because he had many great ideas to make our ceremony fit us and our personalities. He helped us chose different and unique readings and worked with us as much as was necessary to prepare. I recommend Rev. Baker to anyone who wants to keep their ceremony special and unique.

Sent on 12/27/2007

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2006

Rev. Baker was able to accommodate our requests to have an informal, non-religious outdoor wedding for which we wrote our own vows with no problem at all. He arrived for our ceremony promptly and made sure that our special day ran smoothly and perfectly. Although I had written our vows myself, I have to admit that my mind went totally blank with nerves during the portion of them I intended to read aloud from memory. Rev. Baker was right there to feed me my lines in short phrases so that the ceremony continued seamlessly. I thanked him for this afterwards and he told me that his experience has taught him to always be prepared for the couple to forget their lines. :) A few years later while watching Chief Justice John Roberts feed Barack Obama his lines for the presidential oath, I must admit that I thought to myself that Obama would have been much better off with Rev. Baker feeding him the lines of the oath!

Sent on 02/18/2009

Jacki · Married on 10/28/2005

Rev Baker could not have been more perfect. Not only did he assist in keeping us in line he was able to accommodate all of our requests. We had a multi-faith wedding and Rev Baker assisted in picking vows that would please not only my husband and I, but our families as well. with all of our questions and going back and forth rev Baker was never too busy and was always there to talk us down when we got overwhelmed with arrangements. Rev Baker and his wife were also very helpful providing other important information and suggestions to make sure that our day was the way we always dreamed of. Rev Baker preformed a beautiful ceremony that our families are still talking about. I would not change a thing! He was invaluable to our day and we could not have imagined a better officiant. I would recommend Rev Baker a million times over. Thank you Rev and Mrs Baker for all that you did for us!

Sent on 02/22/2009

Sage · Married on 05/07/2011

3.0

Everything went perfectly! Responsiveness was the only issue. I would recommended his services!

Sent on 05/23/2011