Retzy Glam Reviews

24 | Montville, NJ

24 Reviews for Retzy Glam

Bernadette Correll 路 Married on 05/28/2020

Amazing hair and make up

Patient, listened to what you had to say, excellent, quick,

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Bernadette! It was nice to meet you at the wedding. Wishing you and your family the best valentine鈥檚 day!

Jon Albar 路 Married on 02/11/2020

Outstanding

Vickie did an amazing job. She is very nice and accommodating. She takes her time to make sure you get exactly what you want. I don't go anywhere else for my haircuts.

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Jon! It鈥檚 nice seeing you as always 馃榿. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine鈥檚 Day with your girlfriend!

Pat Barrere 路 Married on 01/19/2020

I had a fabulous experience. Very professional and she did a great job.

Love love love my stylist. Very professional and she did a great job. I loved the results and would use her/them again.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Pat for your review. It was lovely being apart of your special event. We鈥檇 love to see you again!

Samantha B 路 Married on 01/15/2020

Thank you Retzy Glam!!

I have never worked with such a wonderful team of stylists before 鈥 and i have been in a LOT of weddings! Every person i spoke to or worked with was an absolute pleasure, and they left us looking beautiful! I can鈥檛 thank these ladies enough for helping make my best friends wedding day so special.

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Samantha for your kind words! It was such a pleasure being apart of your special day. Your friends and family were such a pleasure to work with. Please keep us in mind for any future events. We鈥檇 love to see you again!

Courtney Connolly 路 Married on 01/04/2020

100% happiness!

Vickie is a dream! I briefly told her what I was looking for, for my friends wedding, showed her one picture and she absolutely nailed it! She鈥檚 personable and made me feel so comfortable. I will definitely be using her again, and recommend highly!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Courtney! It was a pleasure being apart of your day. You looked beautiful! Let us know when we can style you again!

Glorianne Nichols 路 Married on 12/14/2019

Couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better experience

Vickie has been doing my hair for years. She recently did an updo for my friends wedding. It came out perfect. I was indecisive and knew I didn鈥檛 want anything traditional. She had so many great suggestions. She was patient and attentive. I couldn鈥檛 have been happier. I felt beautiful and received so many compliments! Highly recommend!

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Glorianne for your review. It was so nice meeting you and your friends. I hope you and your husband enjoy Valentine鈥檚 Day! We鈥檇 love to style you again!
  • Drea

Drea Goebel 路 Married on 12/10/2019

Miracle Worker

Look no further than Renee. She is an amazing make up artist. I suffer from cystic acne & an all around uneven skin tone. She made me look natural & flawless. She listened to everything I wanted & was super sweet. I highly recommend her, especially if you have challenging skin! Thanks Renee!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Drea! It was so nice to meet you. We would love to style you again! Please keep us in mind for any future events you may have!

Tina 路 Married on 12/09/2019

Incredible!

These beautiful ladies are always able to style my hair into something gorgeous. They鈥檙e so professional and will make sure you look incredible for your special day!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Tina for your review! It was a pleasure to be apart of your special day. Please keep us in mind for any future events!

Carmen 路 Married on 11/22/2019

Mother of the Groom

Renee will not disappoint! I saw her transform the bride, the mothers of the bride and groom and all of the bridesmaids into glamorous beauties! I personally received many compliments on my makeup that I used her again privately a month later. She will accommodate and is always professional.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Carmen for your kind words. We were so happy to be apart of your day. If you ever need us again please don鈥檛 hesitate to reach out!

Kyra Morgan 路 Married on 10/16/2019

Amazing mua

Renee was the most amazing makeup artist. She really takes great attention to detail and made me feel so comfortable the entire time. She always made sure to let me know exactly what she was doing and made the whole entire process a breeze... not to mention mine and the entire bridal parties makeup came out absolutely STUNNING!!! HIGHLY HIGLY recommend Renee for your next bridal party or event !!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Kyra for the review. It was a pleasure to be apart of your special day. Congratulations again!

Carmela 路 Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing wedding make up!

Renee is such a talented make up artist she came over to my home to do a trial initially and again to do my make up the day of my wedding. She was also able to do my bridesmaids make up ! I was so pleased with how my make up came out , my photos look amazing and I will have those moments to treasure always. I highly recommend Renee to anyone looking for wedding make up , she will not disappoint. She鈥檚 very professional and always on time, simply the best!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Gail

Gail Cherenson 路 Married on 05/24/2019

Renee is an amazing make up artist

Renee was professional and a true artist. My daughters make up was flawless and she looked beautiful.

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Gail! Your daughter looked so beautiful. Thank you for letting us be apart of her special day!

Melinda Russo 路 Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent team!

THEY TRAVELED TWO HOURS TO THE WEDDING VENUE AND WERE PROMPT THE MORNING BEFORE THE WEDDING. WE HAD A LARGE WEDDING PARTY AND OUR HAIR AND MAKEUP WERE DONE IN A PROMPT AND TIMELY FASHION. OUR HAIR AND MAKEUP CAME OUT BEAUTIFUL. THERE WERE NOT ONE COMPLAINT. I WOULD FOR SURE RECOMMEND THEM FOR OTHER WEDDINGS.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Melinda for the kind words! You and your girls were so lovely to work with. Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! We would love to do it again.
  • Lisamarie

Lisamarie Bedell Volino 路 Married on 05/04/2019

She made me look like a super star!!

I felt flawless all night long!! Renee and the team were amazing and professional and really listened to the look I wanted. I looked natural and felt beautiful. And the results showed in the pictures!!! No Face tuning needed!! Thank you and I look forward to my next event!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Lisamarie! It was a pleasure to be apart of your special day. We hope to see you again soon!

Desaraye P. 路 Married on 04/23/2019

Amazing Experience!

The girls of Retzy Glam were amazing with my wedding party! Specifically, Vickie did my hair (the bride) and I could not have been happier with how it came out! I had dreamed of a very soft, romantic updo that would look nice with my veil worn low and she made it come to life! Rene did my makeup and completely listened to what I truly wanted; not a ton a of makeup where I didn鈥檛 look like myself. (Unlike 2 other makeup artists I had trials with). They made me look beautiful! I can鈥檛 recommend these girls enough! BOOK THEM!

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Desaraye! We appreciate your kind review. It was a pleasure to be apart of your special day. We loved being able to spend that significant morning with you. Best wishes to you! Happy Valentine鈥檚 Day!馃挄

Jessica Van Hof 路 Married on 01/06/2019

Perfection :)

My experience with Renee was nothing less than amazing. She is extremely friendly and professional and SUCH a fabulous makeup artist. She is very passionate and listens to what you want which results in a flawless outcome :) I HIGHLY recommend using her service, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jessica! We hope your wedding was everything you wished for. Thank you for allowing us be apart of it.
  • Doreen

Doreen Martin 路 Married on 06/10/2018

Best makeup job ever

Experience was awesome with this artist. She is quick,..detailed,..uses the best products,.and made me feel so beautiful in such a short amount of time. I highly recommend retzyglam services!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Doreen for your kind words! Let us know if you鈥檙e ever in need of our services again. We loved being able to style you 馃挄

Michelle Devoid 路 Married on 06/30/2017

Amazing!!!!

This style team is nothing short of amazing! Always going out of their way to make sure you get what you want and they make sure you feel/look your best! :) I would recommend this team to anyone I know! They did my entire wedding party and me!!! 5 stars!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Michelle! You and your girls were so sweet. You were a gorgeous bride both inside and out. We would love to style you again someday. Happy Valentine鈥檚 Day to you and your husband!
  • Ziella

Ziella Farnese 路 Married on 06/03/2016

Amazing and aCALModating..

Renee is an amazing makeup artist. She did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid, I don't wear much make up so I was initially nervous to have it done but I wouldn鈥檛 trust anyone else but her! I looked and felt amazing, I didn鈥檛 know I could look so good. Haha She is a talented Professional, with a calming touch during her work and very easy to talk to. I highly recommend her.

Retzy Glam's reply:

You鈥檙e a beautiful person both inside and out. It was such a pleasure being apart of your day. Thank you Ziella! We hope to hear from you again soon!

Jen Connelly 路 Married on 06/03/2016

Renee was awesome - would recommend to anyone!

Renee was wonderful to work with and is incredibly talented. She not only did my wedding makeup to perfection but also did makeup for my maternity shoot. She is very personable but also very professional. Not to mention she does a great facial! I would recommend Renee to anyone.. you wont be dissappointed!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • User5543830 路 2+ years ago

These are your girls!! Look no further.

Retzy Glam will make you feel absolutely beautiful on your special day. My wedding was note close,, these girls were extremely flexible and traveled all the way to PA for me! It was very early in the morning, but they were ready to "Glamify" myself along with my 6 bridesmaids. All girls picked their own hairstyles, including up-dos and cool braids, they were able to make it look wonderful plus they stayed all night. Also, my make up was so flattering! They made a great team, made me feel very comfortable and not stressed whatsoever. You let them know your dream, and Retzy Glam makes it come true!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was great to be apart of your day! We鈥檒l be happy to style you in any further events!

Marian Miller 路 Married on 05/05/2012

I have never looked or felt so beautiful!!

I had my makeup & hair done for my wedding by this team. I couldn鈥檛 have been more happy with the results! The makeup artist listened closely to how I wanted it done, & did it exactly right....much better than I ever expected! The hair stylist knew exactly what style would look best on me. My hair was amazing! During the reception line & at the reception, everyone was telling me that I looked so beautiful & radiant. I felt that way, too! What more could a bride ask?! I highly recommend this team of professionals!!

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Marian! We were so fortunate to be apart of your day. Your friends and family were such a blessing to be around. Thank you for your kind words. We would love to style you again for any other occasion.
    Best wishes 馃挄

Kelly Toye 路 Married on 02/14/2020

Wedding Hair & Makeup

The styling team did an Amazing job with hair and makeup. My hair on my wedding day took my breath away. The stylists were extremely professional and worked well with the several bridesmaids that I had. We had a great time and I strongly recommend them.

Retzy Glam's reply:

Thank you Kelly! You and your bridal party were such sweet, amazing girls. We appreciate your review. Let us style you again soon!!!