Retrospective Imagery Reviews

7 | Hanford, CA

7 Reviews for Retrospective Imagery

Shauna · Married on 08/26/2012

Excellent EXCELLENT pictures!! They really know how to capture the really special moments that you want to remember. Rather than basic portrait photos (which can be a little stale), they go out of their way to take really fun, beautiful, and magical photos that are full of life!

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2012

Gingi & Jonathan are amazing! They are the sweetest couple! Both very professional but not in an uptight way at all. I am always really awkward infront of a camera, but they made me feel so at ease. Most of the time I didn't even know they were taking pictures! And when it was time for some posed shots, it was so relaxed! Gingi has such an eye for the little details and she is so easy to work with. They captured our wedding day so beautifully! I look at the pictures and am just in blown away that they were able to capture all of the things I wanted with such elegance. Our wedding day was perfect and our photographers were THE BEST! I would highly recommend Retrospective Imagery to ANYONE! We had 3 weddings the summer of 2012, we were in 2 and ours was the third, and not to brag but our pictures are BY FAR the BEST! And our photographers were the easiest to deal with, the nicest and most polite! My family thought they were friends of ours! Thank you so much Gingi and Jonathan!

P.S. We still want to go hiking with you guys!

Christine · Married on 07/21/2012

My husband and I planned a wedding in South Lake Tahoe from our home in Texas - we found Retrospective Imagery through a random internet search, and didn't even meet them until our wedding day! We definitely lucked out - they were well priced, and you can tell they love what they do. Gingi and Skye took SO many photos, it was tough to pick our favorite ones - there were so many! They definitely captured the love my husband have for each other, and the energy from the entire evening. Do yourself a favor and book them for your event!

Cathy · Married on 06/09/2012

Gingi is a great photography with a fun personality. She did an amazing job at capturing our wedding day. I would recommend her to all my family and friends.

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2012

Gingi & Jonathan are both wonderful people and wonderful photographers. We found them after our photographer flaked out on us less than 2 months before the wedding. I was pretty upset and stressed out. Thankfully they were free on my day. We met them a few weeks before the wedding to discuss all the details. They both made us feel so comfortable that I knew they were perfect for us. We had a diy wedding so we were both pretty stressed out the day of the wedding, Gingi & Jonathan were so nice and handled all the craziness of the day. They took so many beautiful pictures. We are so thankful things happen the way they did. We ended up meeting two very nice and creative people to capture our special moments on our special day. I would recommended them to anyone.

lilly · Married on 09/24/2011

I loved her work and her profesionalism, she also made everyone feel comfortable the whole time. I will cherish my pictures forever and I plan on hiring her for every single professional picture I need in the future.

Bree · Married on 06/11/2005

If I could've, I would've given Retrospective Imagery even higher ratings. My family and I have had several different shoots done by them and we've NEVER been disappointed. I highly recommend them to ANYONE looking to have professional pictures taken.