Retrospective Design Reviews

34 Reviews for Retrospective Design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Becky

Becky · Married on 10/27/2012

Josephine with Retrospective Design does an absolutely amazing job with invitations, thank you cards, table numbers, favors, seating chart designs, etc. She is very accessible, responsive, flexible and helpful. Everything we needed was designed and delivered with ample time. Retrospective Design is a dependable vendor that let me stay stress-free for my wedding!

Sent on 02/02/2013

Leslie · Married on 08/31/2012

Invitations are a tough item to decide on, there are so many paper types, fonts, colors, etc. When we picked Josephine with Retrospective Design, we couldn't have made a better choice. She was very professional with her meetings with us. The options that she had were endless and she was great about telling us what would look good and what would not. When it came to the design process she was very detailed and very great with her follow-up on any items we wanted changed. When it comes to follow-up and delivering on what the customer wants, Josephine was the best. As we saw the electronic versions of the invitations we were very excited. When we actually got the paper versions we were blown away. The invitations were amazing!! We received countless compliments on how nice the invitation were, they really were one of a kind. Check out Retrospective Design, you will be amazed at the results!! Thank you so much Josephine!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Erin · Married on 08/04/2012

Josephine was so wonderful to work with. Communicated to me in a timely manor and had great ideas and was fun to work with.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Katie · Married on 06/02/2012

Working with Josephine is incredibly stress free and enjoyable. She listened to exactly what I wanted and our invitations turned out beautifully; I received a ton of compliments on them. She didn't try to pressure me into anything more expensive which I really appreciated. I really can't say enough about her work, not to mention she is one of the nicest, down to earth vendors I worked with.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Casey · Married on 06/02/2012

Retrospective Design was AMAZING! They provided my husband and I with fantastic Save The Date cards, and our Formal Invitations, along with addressed envelopes. We were able to choose from several different design options, paper textures and ink colors. Very professional and super sweet! Very timely!
    We LOVED everything!

Sent on 11/24/2012

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2011

My invitations were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Josephine did amazing work, and I received so many compliments on my invitations! They were perfect!!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Rachel · Married on 10/22/2011

Josephine provided us with completely custom invitations at a reasonable price compared to those stores which can do the same, with the surcharge. Her invites were original, fun, used our exact colors, modern (per our request), and really had that wow-factor that we wanted. Truly our invites were far from ordinary. On top of that she was very quick to respond to communications and was open to meet whenever and wherever was convenient. I will highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 11/05/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2011

Josephine did a wonderful job on my wedding invitations. She responded so quickly to all of my emails and questions and made me feel like I was a high priority. At our first meeting she brought tons of samples to help me narrow down what I Was looking for, she took notes, and within a week I had a monogram design that was perfect. She was so nice about all of my requests, even if it was just to change the color of one letter. I was so happy with the finished product and I had many compliments from my guests about the invitations. I would definitely recommend her to my friends.

Sent on 11/05/2011

Margaret · Married on 09/24/2011

Josephine was very professional and did everything we asked of her. We were not really sure what we wanted and she helped us decide. Everything was done on time and excellent quality. We made quite a few changes as we went along and she was able to change things around to meet our needs. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 11/13/2011

Kelly · Married on 07/16/2011

Retrospective Design was great to work with during my wedding planning! My invitations were beautiful!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Josephine's work was amazing! The flexibility to different designs made for our wedding invitation was great. Her ability to accomodate our wants for our invitation and menu's for our wedding was superb. We have got many compliments on our personal invites, Josephine designed. Our guests all mentioned they had never seen invites like ours before! We would highly recommend Retrospective Design to any bride and groom who want elegant and one of a kind invites.

Sent on 06/25/2011

Chrystal · Married on 06/11/2011

Retrospective Design was very responsive and easy to work with. Deciding on invitations can seem like a daunting task, but I felt like I was provided with so many good options and suggestions that it was no trouble. I was very happy with the way my wedding invitations turned out- the colors were lovely and the paper was good quality. Josephine really works with you on picking a design that fits your wedding style and personality.

Sent on 11/04/2011

Megan · Married on 06/10/2011

Josephine did an amazing job with our save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards. Her work was fresh and crisp. At a moment's notice, if I changed my mind, she was willing to make modifications as necessary. Everyone loved the work she did for our wedding!!!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Rachel · Married on 11/13/2010

I really loved Retrospective Design. The first time I saw one of the samples, my fiance at the time brought one home. I took one look at this modern (right up our alley) invitation and told him it was probably too expensive. We met with the vendor (after meeting with several others) and were extremely pleased. The invitations were exceptionally well made, creative, and much more affordable than I thought they would be for such quality. She worked with us on our style, our price range, and got our product to us very quickly. She had her baby during our decision making process on the layout/design and got back with us with more proofs within 3 days of giving birth. Talk about professionalism!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Briana · Married on 10/16/2010

Josephine was absolutely fabulous to work with! The invitations and programs she created for our wedding were incredibly beautiful and exactly what we hoped for, we're still getting compliments. She is very creative and responsive, she incorporated all of our requests and went beyond above and beyond. I highly recommend her to others!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Leah · Married on 09/25/2010

I loved everything! Josephine was great in helping me figure out what would be perfect for our wedding. We got so many compliments on our invitations. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Rachel · Married on 07/10/2010

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Retrospective Design was! She designed a personalized monogram for us which we used on our invitations and programs. She provided friendly and quick service at a GREAT price! Our design was fun and up to date (pink and black polka dots!) I have recommended Retrospective Design to all friends and family. She also does incredible holiday cards! Wonderful Company! :)

Sent on 12/28/2010

Katie · Married on 06/19/2010

Josephine was so nice to work with. She didn't even care when I went back and forth a bit and changed how I wanted things several times. The invitations were gorgeous and we received tons of compliments!

Sent on 06/28/2010

TJ · Married on 06/12/2010

Great to work with and loved the invitations. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Sara · Married on 07/04/2009

I really enjoyed working with Josephine! She designed and printed all of our wedding stationary: save the date postcards, invitations with map and response cards, ceremony programs and thank you cards. She even created an adorable bachelorette party invitation for me! She gave us lots of great options to choose from. I definitely recommend choosing Retrospective Design! An excellent value for a reasonable cost.

Sent on 07/23/2009

Cara · Married on 06/13/2009

Josephine was great to work with! Very fast with proofs, returning emails and productions! Her work was great! We got so many compliments on the invitations and programs. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/29/2009

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2009

We loved working with Josephine, she was so creative. She did such a great job, everyone loved the invitations.

Sent on 07/01/2009

Mallory · Married on 04/25/2009

Josephine with Retrospective Designs is AMAZING! She responded to my initial inquiry immediately and was a breeze to work with. The invitations she made us were the perfect combination of unique and affordable that we were looking for! We couldn't have been happier. I used Josephine for everything paper after I found out about her. She did a wonderful job on the invitations, programs, and table numbers. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 05/08/2009

Lacey · Married on 08/08/2008

I loved loved loved my invitations! I got exactly what I wanted and she was soo easy to work with. I totally recommend Josephine :)

Sent on 09/02/2008

Alicia · Married on 06/07/2008

I am so happy that I found Josephine wth Retospective Design! She designed both my save the dates and wedding invitaions. They turned out beautiful; I couldn't have asked for more! Josephine has been a joy to work with - she is extremely talented, always responds to her clients in a timely manner and she produces unique, one-of-a-kind work . I would refer Josephine to anyone!! She has been a joy to work with! I will definitely be using Retrospective Design in the future for Christmas cards and other announcements!

Alicia Pike