Retrosound Films Reviews

6 | Mocksville, NC

6 Reviews for Retrosound Films

Michele Grabow · Married on 09/01/2019

So lucky that I found them!

Clifton and Jessica are an amazing team to work with and I am so grateful that I stumbled upon them and booked them as our wedding videographers. They are so talented and thoughtful and truly invest their souls into their work. You will not regret for one minute your decision to work with them, I couldn’t recommend them more!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Raine Bond · Married on 07/28/2019

Best Decision Ever

Could not have been more pleased with the service Cliff and Jessica provided. They were incredibly easy to work with, flexible when we had to make last minute changes to the ceremony and reception, and just all around really nice to work with. They got some amazing footage and we are so excited to see how the final cut turns out. Everyone at our wedding was talking about how attentive they were in catching little details or moments other people might have missed. Plus, they were funny and put up with our corny jokes, goofing off while they were filming, and my constant complaining about how my shoes hurt my feet. I could not recommend them enough as your videographer. By far the absolute best value and service in this area, hands down. I did a lot of research into videography options, including deciding whether to even hire one. I will never regret my decision choosing Retrosound and I am so thankful to have this film to look back on so I can remember our day forever.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Retrosound Films's reply:

Wow, Raine! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. You and Craig totally rock! So glad we could hang with you two!
  • Angela

Angela Queneau · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience, great end result!

We are so lucky to have crossed paths with Cliff! He was extremely professional and has been a pleasure to work with both leading up to the wedding and post wedding. He captured the day so beatifully and the quality of his work is top notch.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Retrosound Films's reply:

Angela, you and Ross are wonderful people. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you! Much happiness for to you always.

Sara · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing!!!!

Cliff and Jessica were amazing!! I would highly recommend them. The quality of their work is priceless and they were so professional and kind the day of our wedding.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Livmarlow

Liv Marlow · Married on 09/15/2018

Blown away! So much more than we dreamed!

A photographer recommended Retrosound to us, and we are so glad she did. A video was more important to us than photos, and they knocked it out of the park. Jessica and Cliff were so unbelievably amazing to work with. They were confident in what they were doing, and we just let them do their thing. They showed us a few shots throughout the day, but we just had no idea what the end result would be. It is far and away more than we could have dreamed. We have seen many other wedding films that just look so plain compared to what they have done. It's like a real movie. Everyone in our family is blown away by their work. So are we. Thank you for being so wonderful!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kayla Harrison · Married on 05/04/2019

We loved our wedding video and highly recommend Retrosound Films!

Clifton and Jessica are a very friendly couple and do a great job communicating with you to make sure they meet all of your needs and get you exactly what you want! I highly recommend choosing them if you want someone who goes above and beyond for your special day!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Retrosound Films's reply:

Kayla, you and Josh are amazing! We are thankful to have had the opportunity to serve you, and wish you so much happiness!! :-)