Retro Peacock Photos Reviews

40 | Akron, OH

40 Reviews for Retro Peacock Photos

kim · Married on 10/27/2012

We absolutely adored Heather. She was personable and enthusiastic. She was eager to accommodate any special shots we wanted and had wonderful ideas of her own. A crazy hectic moment with the music we recorded she jumped in and helped us out. Heather was a true pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Krista · Married on 10/27/2012

Heather was awesome! Not only is she very comfortable to be around, our pictures look wonderful. I am really pleased with everything. We had a few problems at the wedding and Heather went above and beyond to help out, actually did way more than she should have.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Megan · Married on 10/21/2012

We were so happy to find Heather at Retro Peacock Photography. Many other photographers in the area had given us attitude because we were having a non-standard wedding and didn't have much to spend - we weren't worth their time. Heather stepped in and brought us relief AND beautiful photos for a great price. She was wonderful to work with, polite, responsive, and fun! My husband and I really appreciated that she didn't try to lock us into any specific vision of what a wedding should be or what kind of photos we should take - she just helped us relax and be ourselves and went with what was natural for us, with just the right amount of nudge to set us up for some great shots. I would highly recommend Retro Peacock Photography!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Holly · Married on 10/13/2012

I fell in love with Retro Peacock because of how dynamic and detailed the photo galleries were. The pictures are only a percentage of this amazing service, though. Heather at Retro Peacock has such an easy-going and friendly personality that taking my wedding pictures was so casual and fun! The result is pure perfection.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Steven · Married on 10/13/2012

Heather is a great photographer who directs without being pushy and can go with the flow and catch the little moments you didn't realize she got. A great service at a GREAT price and a wonderful personality.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Eddie · Married on 09/29/2012

Heather was absolutely wonderful!! She showed up had a vision in mind and met all our expectations. The pictures turned out terrific. my wife and I could not have asked for a better photographer. We were in a bind when our original plans fell through because our original venue (a treehouse) failed to meet up to fire code regulations. Heather worked with us at our new location and made our wedding special.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2012

Heather was amazing! She went above and beyond for our wedding! She is super talented and it shows in her work! I will treasure these pics forever!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Janet · Married on 08/04/2012

Heather was exceptional!! She spent the whole day with us!! We started with hair and make up. Then went to the church for the wedding and finally the reception. The pictures are amazing. She captured not only the posed photos but all the other ones (when no one was looking or expected). These are the photos that I love the most. People have real smiles!!! Thank you Heather for all your hard work and time!!

Sent on 09/07/2012

I had the pleasure of working with Heather Ulichney on my wedding day. She was very assertive, creative, and laid back. I loved all of her ideas and she made taking hundreds of pictures actully fun. I greatly appreciated that aspect. She is a professional and very kind, and she has a natural eye for photography. I plan on working with we again very soon.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Retro Peacock Photos's reply:

Miss Savannah, I can't believe we are getting ready to do our maternity session and newborn sessions all of a sudden! I simply cannot wait! It's amazing how time fly's when your having fun! Much love.

Debbie · Married on 06/23/2012

Heather has a great eye for photo shoots! She can see items totally different from us normal peeps! She did our daughter's reception and there is a couple of photos that she took that everyone always comments on! She has the technology and the know hows to do the shoots awesome. I will recommend her for any occasion. When we have our 1st grandchild, I will for sure be contacting her again!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Retro Peacock Photos's reply:

Debbie, I have so greatly enjoyed all of our sessions together! Truly one of my most favored and cherished clients who has turned into such a wonderful friend. Still waiting for that grandbaby! Sooner then later I am sure!! :D
  • User3170056 · event on: 03/15/2013

The service was great the person was the best you could fine she was on time took care of us no fast pace took a lot of shots she was the best.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/31/2014

Our wedding had 125 guests, fair to say that Heather & Retro Peacock Photography get 150 thumbs up! Even before the end of the night, I was getting compliments on how much everyone loved our photographer.
    I spoke to multiple other companies and never go the right vibe, until I spoke with her. She was absolutely amazing from our first conversation and on to today.
    Heather took the time to get to know us, our story, our family before she ever picked up her camera. I think this is why she was able to capture the love, joy, and personality of each of the subjects.
    Heather is a perfect blend of personal and professional. She went above and beyond what I ever expected from a photographer in so many ways.
    I would recommend her for any important occasion and will always cherish the memories she gave us.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Outstanding personality and very professional. Would love to book a family photo session next time we are down in TN. Extremely creative, unfortunately the pictures were not what I was dreaming of as it was raining so we did not get any photos of the mountains in the background or a sunset. With that being said obviously no photographer can fix that. What our photographer had to work with I must say she did a great job!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Retro Peacock Photos's reply:

I has such a wonderful time with the both of you and closest friends and family. Even with the rain we still managed to grab a couple shots showing the mountains when the rain cleared for a few moments, for that I am so extremely thankful. Even in rain or shine, a truly beautiful and special day!

Ron · Married on 03/15/2013

Heather is a true professional , Someone passionate. She did the photos we wanted plus extras in capturing other momets of the day. Had no problem being rushed or being delayed to start other events. Would hire and work with heather in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Shanna · Married on 04/14/2013

3.5

This photographer makes the most beautiful pictures in a short amount of time!

Sent on 05/27/2013