6 Reviews for Retro Boogie Band

MC (1)
Reception (1)
Music During Breaks (1)
5 Retro Boogie Band Reviews

BEST BAND IN THE LAND! Choosing Retro Boogie Band to play at my mother's 70th birthday celebration party held at Hotel Lumiere in downtown St. Louis was one of the best decisions I've ever made. From the outset, they are so professional, easy to work with and accommodating. They were wonderful at reading the crowd and keeping everyone dancing throughout the evening. Our guests are still reaching out to us with compliments on how good RBB was!! Do not hesitate to book Retro Boogie Band for your next event.

Profile Picture Joseph, 10/24/16, 1 Review
4.7

They were so gracious and willing to work with our organization to create an event we wanted. Band members were engaged with our guests and encouraged everyone to have a fantastic time!

Profile Picture User7066818, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

This Band was the highlight of my special night my guess are still singing praises of the wonderful performance. OMG !!!! What a variety of songs, they played everything !!!I Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User6323862, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Entertainer

Great band! Everyone loved them, they played something for everyone, highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Becky, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks

Everyone raved about the band at the wedding and asked where I found them! Super easy and flexible to work with - they were able to play songs that I preferred from their list. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6205872, 2+ years ago, 1 Review