Retreat to The Farm Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Chloe R. Married on 10/09/2021

Beautiful venue!

Amazing venue! So glad we found Retreat to the Farm for our wedding. We wanted a place where we could stay all weekend and really make an experience of it and this was all of that! Leila was great to work with, very communicative and easy going. The venue is absolutely beautiful and made for great pictures. We did our wedding early October and the weather was perfect. We used the tree lined driveway for our ceremony which I definitely recommend, and had our reception on the back side of the house, using the patio as our dancefloor. All the lights they have set up on the lawn looked so beautiful and definitely provided enough light. All in all - it was everything we would've hoped for! No regrets.
  • Katie
    Katie R. Married on 06/19/2021

It was love at first site

My husband and I are both in the wedding industry and we stumbled upon this venue while working a wedding here. A few months go by and we got engaged and the first place we both thought of was Retreat to the Farm. We thought of this place because it is a loss for words type venue. We couldn’t believe our eyes when we drove through the tree tunnel and saw the beautiful property for the first time. Everything from the care of the owners to the beautiful surroundings was absolutely perfect. It really takes you out of real time and into a French chateau experience. Every single penny was worth it because we look back at our wedding day and the venue is what made it so special. It was so unique and totally us. I would highly recommend working with Retreat to the Farm. Leila and her husband were so kind to us. There is no other venue like this one in all of California! (And we’ve seen a lot!)
    Goldie S. Married on 06/06/2021

Review of venue

Leila and her team are the best. This is a family oriented venue and and they do everything to make sure their clients are happy!
    Solonica P. Married on 06/06/2021

Our dream venue!

Retreat to the Farm was the absolute best venue that we could have picked for our reception. Not only is the venue pristine and jaw-dropping, but Robyn and Leila were very accommodating as our hosts. They went above and beyond for us. Thank you for allowing us to have our dream wedding reception! Here are some pictures below and we will be posting more when soon!
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia D. Married on 11/14/2020

Perfect Venue for the Perfect Wedding

When my husband and I first got engaged, we didn't plan on a Pandemic interrupting our wedding planning. When COVID hit, I was skeptical our inital venue would pan out. Thankfully, through word of mouth, I heard of Retreat to the Farm and when all of our original wedding plans came crashing down, I remembered this little gem! My husband and I decided to check it out in person and I firmly believe, this was devine intervention because this venue was the perfect place to have our wedding. Through all the ups and downs of planning a wedding during COVID, we could not have asked for a better venue to help us plan a beautiful and safe wedding for us and our guests. This is the best wedding venue around! The views are stunning, Leila and her team are amazing, and you have the freedom to create your own vision from scratch! All our guests raved about our venue and I will cherish our photos forever!

This is a must-see venue! They have all the space and beauty you need for a truly magical day!
  • Kaley
    Kaley O. Married on 08/30/2020

Breathtaking, comfortable, and unique

This property really has it all. It is a French country-style setting with a fully treelined driveway, horses on-site, vineyards, flower bushes, a sandy beach with a bar, fire pit and pond to swim in or canoe around, a shaded yoga deck, expansive lawns in the front and back of the main house, an Oak grove, and so much more. I got married here in early August 2020 in the Oak grove on the property and it was very ethereal. The words my guests said to me in describing their experience was "breathtaking", "beautiful", "magical", "fun", and many more wonderful words. I would recommend this place to any bride-to-be as the owners are super sweet, flexible and accommodating, it is affordable, there is an amplified sound curfew at 11pm, but no forcing the party to stop. In fact, we stayed up making s'mores on the beach till the wee hours of the morning. My family and I will be renting again to relive those special moments we shared on our special day.

Retreat to The Farm's reply:

Thank you Kaley ! We are beyond thrilled for you and Alex and for your life you are making together. We are honored you will always remember our venue and the wedding weekend celebration ! Please do come back again ! Leila + Brendan
  • Jaimie
    Jaimie B. Married on 08/08/2020

Dream wedding venue

I have written a review for this venue 3 times all for this site to crash and make me start over and let me say for as tempted as I was to give up, Retreat to the Farm deserves to be acknowledged. My other reviews were lengthy so this one will be short and to the point. Leila and Brendon are absolutely some of the best people I've ever met. Dealing with them made everything so easy and stress-free. The venue is beautiful and well kept, they don't have a bunch of stupid rules that hinder your celebration and I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone that asks. Leila even led the bridesmaids and moms in sunrise yoga overlooking the pond. It was the perfect way to start such a special day. 10/10, you will not regret it, this place is a hidden gem on the delta.
  • Breá
    Breá B. Married on 06/20/2020

Absolutely Magical!

The owners of this property were an absolute Godsend during these crazy and chaotic times! They saved our wedding and made it 100x more beautiful and perfect than we could have ever expected!

The property was unimaginably gorgeous with amble amount of space for guests to roam and keep a distance from one another. The lighting, views, and natural decor of the property have our guests raving about it! The service was professional, prompt, and helpful at all times.

If you are looking for a natural, laid-back, fairytale wedding then this is the venue for you! Don't even think twice about it!

Retreat to The Farm's reply:

Brea + Harrison, you and your families were a dream to host. I agree your wedding was , well, perfect! We are so glad you chose our venue for your wedding celebration. We wish you a life full of love! Thank you for your wonderful review. Leila
  • Katya
    Katya Married on 04/17/2020

Ideal wedding venue

The Farm offered us everything we wanted for our wedding weekend. The property is beautiful, spacious, and well maintained. Our guests had parking on site. The wedding party and family had access to the house for sleeping arrangements, showers, kitchen, staging area. The farm kitchen provided amble storage space for bar supplies (we bought our own) and flowers. Property owners were the most reasonable and accommodating to our every request. We highly recommend this venue for its location and flexibility.

Our wedding was in October 2019. The weather was great. Rentals included: canopies, tables, chairs, linens, silverware and plates, bar supplies. We rented portable restrooms for guest use. Caterers had a hidden location for food prep. We brought in sound equipment for the band.