126 Reviews for Reston Limousine

Stretch Limo (2)
Van (2)
Bar (2)
Red Carpet Service (1)

I'm really pleased with our decision to go with Reston Limousine for our wedding transportation. We had multiple shuttles of different sizes for our guests and bridal party, and multiple pick up and drop off locations, and Reston Limo was on time and ready at each spot. I worked with Thierry during planning, and he was even able to add another shuttle the week of the wedding when I called him panicking. I was so nervous about transportation and getting everywhere where they needed to be, and I really shouldn't have been. Reston Limo made the day flow seamlessly.

Profile Picture Bridget , 6/23/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Round Trip, Shuttle

Reston Limousine saved the day when another transportation company attempted to increase my rate two months before my wedding without explanation. Reston Limousine had my trips confirmed (during their busiest weekend of the year) within an hour of me reaching out and were extremely accommodating and helpful! I think Reston Limousine tends to get a reputation for being pricey, but I found their prices to be comparable to the company that attempted to raise my rate months before my wedding. I highly recommend Reston Limousine for transportation needs!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/15/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, One-Way Trip, Shuttle, Van

Easy to coordinate and plan. Very flexible even with the bride & bridesmaids were running about 30min late from hair/makeup. Limo & buses were clean and attractive. Definitely needed the AC while the buses waited to be filled at the end of the night.

Profile Picture User7143097, Recently Married, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Round Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Privacy Partition, Shuttle, Standard Limo

We had a great experience using Reston Limousine for our wedding on August 12th, 2017. They were very responsive by email and gave us a good price on our “getaway car”. The car was spacious and I could easily fit in my seat with my big ball-gown style wedding dress on. Our driver was very friendly and he arrived on time. We would recommend them to anyone looking for their services.

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/12/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Sedan, One-Way Trip

Booked only a month out from my wedding and they were very easy to work with, even recommending a more affordable option than I had thought of! On the day of, the shuttle driver was flexible and responsive. Would recommend!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/19/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Multi-Locations

Reston Limo was so easy to work with! We booked the 25 person Limo Bus for transportation to and from the church and it worked out great! We had about 20 people on the bus and there was plenty of room, even for a Bride in a large dress! The only thing that was difficult was the bus was very bumpy ride. The driver was super flexible and able to make changes at the drop of the pin. I would definitely recommend using them!

Profile Picture User4571237, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Wedding Signage, Party Bus, Multi-Locations

Outstanding service for our daughter's wedding! Reston limo moved the bridal party in style to the wedding venue, transported all of our guests from the hotel to the wedding and back, and took care of the get-away car for the bride and groom. Their service was flawless, staff was polite and flexible, making it easy for everyone to relax and enjoy this special occasion!!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My sisters reserved a party bus through Reston Limousine in July. They were so pleased by the promptness and professionalism while working with Reston Limo to find the right vehicle to take to the winery. Our was outside our door early, with the bus full of water and bananas! He was very friendly and helpful when getting everyone into the bus. He got us safely to the winery and even offered to take some group pictures for us! I know how much planning went into the day for my Bridesmaids, and Reston Limo made it so relaxing and fun planning with them. I highly recommend them for future trips - especially your Bachelorette Party! Thank you!

Profile Picture Abby, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We hired a car to drive my husband and I to the reception after the wedding. The driver was fantastic--he was courteous and let my new husband and I converse without feeling uncomfortable. It was a great 25 minutes of just being alone with each other and taking it all in before the chaos and fun of the reception!

Profile Picture Lynne, 7/17/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We rented the 30 people bus. It was very affordable, bus was really nice with all leather interior and very comfortable. Driver was on time and very courteous.

Profile Picture Julia , 5/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We hired two shuttle buses to transport the bridal party to the church and reception, as well as for the guests at the end of the night. Drivers were friendly, knew where they were going and made sure to get everyone there on time. I don't think you could ask for more when dealing with moving 70 people from place to place. I would definitely hire again!

Profile Picture Lewis, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Party Bus, Shuttle, Multi-Locations

They were awesome to work with. Very stress free and professional!

Profile Picture Traci, 10/18/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We utilized Reston Limousine services during several segments of our wedding day. We had a stretch limo prior to the wedding that was used to drive the wedding party to various photography sights. We also had a 30-passenger bus that took our family and out of town wedding guests to the wedding/reception venue and then back to the hotel when the night was over. Both drivers were punctual, friendly, and flexible to last-minute changes in the schedule.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/12/14, 18 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Reston Limo was very flexible... we had some changes two days before, and they were able to work with us to make everything happen. We had a pretty complicated pick up / drop off schedule (there was for one trip, two stops) but the driver showed up on time and did everything perfectly. Thank you Reston Limo for getting everyone to the right places at the right time!

Profile Picture User3926030, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had a 30-passenger guest bus as well as a sedan getaway car for our wedding, and Reston Limo was punctual, reliable, and affordable (well, at least compared to their competitors in Northern VA). I worked with Debra Lawlor, and she was responsive, organized, efficient, and just a really sweet person! No complaints, and the guests certainly appreciated having a shuttle to/from the wedding.

Profile Picture Shalini, 9/20/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I have used Reston Limousine's services before for winery visits, but they really won me over with their wonderful customer service when I booked them for my wedding. The salesman that I worked with, Michael Hum, was very flexible when none of their pre-set wedding packages fit my event, and instead he helped me to craft a special package to get my bridal party and guests where they needed to go. The party bus driver especially was great and accommodating when my bridal party asked to make an unplanned stop on the way to the reception to pick up snacks and drinks. My guests also could not stop talking about how much they appreciated the shuttle bus service. Overall, Reston Limo continued to impress me and I will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/13/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Reston Limo for my daughter’s wedding to provide transportation between the hotel and the wedding/reception site. We had a 35-person bus for the beginning of our ceremony/reception, and a 55-person bus for the end of the evening. The buses were both in place early, and they were clean and comfortable. The drivers were excellent. The office was efficient and professional, with my emails and questions answered promptly. I would highly recommend Reston Limo for any occasion.

Profile Picture Jane, 8/17/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Would definitely use Reston Limousine again. They took the my family and wedding party to and from the ceremony and we had them wait for 8 hours. It was the best deal for the large block of time that we reserved. I would use them again for sure.

Profile Picture User3214517, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Highly recommend the Reston Limo Service.
We've secured limousine, executive coach transport and shuttles for our wedding.
Amazing service

Profile Picture User3094490, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We highly recommend using Reston Limousine. The sales staff was extremely helpful in evaluating our needs and putting together reasonable proposals. We had guests at two different hotels and needed to shuttle them to and from our venue. Everything was on time and went according to plan. At the last minute, they were able to accommodate an additional request and provided me and the bridal party with a ride to the venue. Our driver informed me that he was new to the area, so he had conducted a trial run to the venue. He didn't want to risk getting lost on the day of our wedding. That kind of exceptional service should be recognized. Great value and great service!

Profile Picture Sarah , 10/13/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We hired the Van Terra from Reston Limo to take the wedding party out for pictures during cocktail hour. The driver took efficient routes to avoid the worst DC traffic during Friday rush hour and got us back to the venue on time. We also hired a car to pick up my grandmother from her house and bring her to the venue and they were very accommodating to our "special care" requests (e.g., help her in and out of the car).

Profile Picture User2678454, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great experience. We used Reston Limo to get our bridal party back and forth and for a car to take us to our hotel. Very prompt and reliable.

Thank You!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/10/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had serveral town cars plus shuttles for bridal party and shuttles for the guests to and from events. Out host hotel had some restrictions, which Reston already new about, so it was super smooth. There was a bit of trouble getting to my house because of constrction. I tried to send directions ahead of time, but they still got a bit turned around. Everythung else went like clockwork!

Profile Picture User2326373, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Reston Limousine for our daughter's wedding on May 19, 2012. The limo bus they provided us was great. The wedding party had a wonderful time on it.

They were easy to work with, confirmed the agreement, and were easy to get ahold of. Thank you for all of your help.

Profile Picture Sue, 5/19/12, 5 Reviews