Residence Inn Oxnard River Ridge Reviews

4 | Oxnard, CA

4 Reviews for Residence Inn Oxnard River Ridge

Mari · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Overall Venue, Returning Customers

My wedding took place at the Residence Inn Oxnard River Ridge and we were extremely happy with the service and overall support. Our event hosted 200+ guests and the banquet staff did a fantastic job with all of the food, drink and table setup items. We were able to come in early and setup which was highly appreciated considering we made a majority of our own decorations. The venue is accommodating, comfortable and reasonably priced for a large event. We have used this venue in the past for events and were happy to use it again for such a special occasion. The only concern would be if an event is booked in the neighboring hall because you will be sharing the foyer and bathrooms which can be limiting for large events. We are returning customers and were highly satisfied with everything.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Rosa

Rosa Landeros · Married on 05/25/2019

Landeros Torres wedding

Audra Wilson and Chris made our wedding experience wonderful. Audra months before the wedding made sure everything was set to go via emails calls drop ins she was always available. Chris the day of made sure we were ok and made sure everything was to our standards. Audra made our wedding possible and brought our vision to life.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • F

Francisca · Married on 04/28/2018

The whole experience was great! My wedding was beautiful with the help of Audra Wilson. I highly recommend this venue for their food and professionalism. Thank you for making my special day so memorable.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Residence Inn Oxnard River Ridge's reply:

Hi Francisca,
    Thank you for your very kind words, it was truly a pleasure to help your special day come to life! We are incredibly honored for the opportunity to share in this memorable reception and I can’t wait until we plan your next event, maybe your one year anniversary?

Thank you Francisca!

Audra Wilson, and all of your Residence Inn River Ridge Family.

Andrea · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Residence Inn Marriott in Oxnard as it was a local location for our guests. From the very moment from our first initial important we were greeted with exceptional service. Our point of contact, Audra, was by far the most helpful and knowlegable individual we worked with throughout our entire planning process. The packages are very reasonably priced and you really get your monies worth. My husband and I were blown away with how courteous the staff was with every aspect of our event. I would highly recommend this place for anyone wanting an inclusive, intimate, yet fun wedding reception.

Sent on 09/04/2017