Rev Scott Williams Reviews

Rev Scott Williams 5
Rev Scott Williams 6
Rev Scott Williams 7

Kristin Hart · Married on 05/04/2019

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

We could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. He truly centered it around us and made changes even on the day of to accommodate our wishes. It was very important to us to have a ceremony centered around Jesus Christ and he was a perfect fit for us.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Rev Scott Williams 8

Katelyn · Married on 09/22/2018

I would highly recommend Scott to officiate your wedding. He did a fantastic job and made sure to include all the little details. He was very accommodating and met up with us before our ceremony to make sure everything was perfect for our special day!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Katelyn! Thank you for the nice review! I so enjoyed getting to know you and Bryce and your families as well. We had a great time, didn't we?!? Wishing you God's best as you start as husband and wife in this next chapter of your life.

Kate · Married on 05/11/2018

When my husband and I met up with Scott last November before our wedding, Scott was so sweet and went over the day-of game plan with us. He answered all of our questions and was very helpful. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony and Scott definitely delivered. It was quite warm and sunny on our wedding day, so a 15-20 minute ceremony was perfect. Thanks so much Scott!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Thanks so much Kate for the nice review! I so enjoyed getting to know you and Matt and your families. What a special day - it was PERFECT! I wish you all the very best. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to serve and encourage you!

Kamer · Married on 09/08/2018

3.5

Scott was amazing! From the first minute we met with him at the OBX wedding expo we knew he was going to be a perfect fit for us. He was able to create a warm and loving ceremony with a laid back feel that fit our personality. His easy going, and flexible personality helped us stay relaxed and stress free about the whole process and we are so happy with the results! Highly recommend Scott for any couple who is planning an OBX wedding from afar!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Rev Scott Williams's reply:

Hey Kamer & Brett! Thanks for the nice review! I sure did enjoy getting to know you and spend your special day with you. Thank you for entrusting me with such an important role. It was so good to see everything come together. Tell Kona I said hello!

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

3.5

Scott welcomed us with open arms and guided us to our perfect ceremony. He absolutely created the best balance that we thought was appropriate for us. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Bernadette · Married on 07/28/2017

Scott was supportive and helpful. We really enjoyed the opportunity to chat with him before our big day considering we were traveling from New Jersey and working with out a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 10/02/2017