65 Reviews for PEAK Event Services

Flatware (4)
Glassware (4)
Dance Floor (3)
Lounge Furniture (1)

We used Peak Event Services for some miscellaneous rentals - a big fridge, some sheet pans, and fill n’ chill table. Their delivery guys were awesome- we realized the fridge was too tall for the room we wanted to put it in, so they figured out a different solution and were so friendly and helpful the whole time! We also worked with Kimberly to book the rentals, who was very responsive. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Flavia, 6/16/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience with Peak Event Services for my wedding! And definitely the best option in the area. Our caterer was really excited that we were renting from Peak. We got tables, chairs, napkins, dinnerware for 200. Great flexibility (I changed my order weekly in the last few months before the wedding). They forgot some chairs on the first delivery but it got sorted out before the wedding. Also they were INCREDIBLE with breakdown. We partied in to the night and I promised my parents (wedding was in their backyard) that I would help clean up the day after. By the time I got to my parents (maybe 11am?) Peak had come and fished out all of the tables and chairs and nicely placed the flowers to the side. It was a great post-wedding day surprise (honestly it kind of made my day that I didn't have to stack tables and chairs!). Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/9/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Flatware, Linens, Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery

Marc and his team were absolutely amazing! Everything was planned to perfection and came right on time. Their team was reliable, super attentive to detail, and really helpful throughout every phase of the process. I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rentals unlimited was who we worked with as a function of our caterer choice but I could not have been happier. I went to the Newport show room and had a great experience. I had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted but still had some questions along the way and they were very helpful. On the day of all the linens that we had chosen looked lovely and I could not have been happier with them.

Profile Picture Kelleigh, 6/24/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I used Rentals Unlimited for literally everything we needed for our ceremony and reception. Benches, farm tables, high tops, chairs, etc. Everything was beautiful and so high quality. I dealt with Steph at the Boston showroom and she was amazing. So helpful and had the exact vision I needed so everything went together perfectly. I can't recommend Rental Unlimited enough. They are reliable, professional and have everything you could dream of needing for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Kym was fantastic to work with! We visited the Newport showroom almost 8 months before the wedding. Kym was very patient with us and helped guide us to our vision. The last month before the wedding there were several revisions made to our order based on the table needs for other vendors such as our caterer and they Kym was always happy to revise the invoices. Day of everything was perfect and looked better than I imagined it would. We rented all our tables, chairs, linens, napkins and all white dance floor. Thank you again for all your help and making everything look amazing! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/1/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

My daughter was married last weekend and I would like to mention how happy I am with my experience at Rentals Unlimited.
Katie G C was the specialist who helped me decide the feel of the room. Her experience with the product she has to offer along with her sense of color and style helped me transition a very nautical room into an classically elegant but unassuming wedding wedding venue. Great people and Great product - I am happy to give them the highest rating. Mary

Profile Picture Pook, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Delivery

Our wedding was the magical day on earth and I can't imagine what it would look like without the stellar, high-quality items provided by Rentals Unlimited -- mirror tables, tuscan tables, slipper chairs, belle chairs, sofas, chargers, water glasses, stage, dance floor, tea cups, sweetheart couch, linens. They have literally everything and it helped us customize the venue to our desired specifications!

Profile Picture Paymon, 9/3/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor

beautiful rentals to make our wedding day look complete! i wish they worked more closely with the venue, rather than going through us each time. but otherwise worth every penny.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/7/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Decor, China, Linens

Rentals Unlimited was fantastic to work with!! They were professional and very helpful with any questions we needed answered. They made the rentals as easy as possible and made sure everything arrived with time to spare!! They even delivered everything for the wedding and the rehearsal dinner the same day to make things easier for us. Tara arranged for us to come in to see the showroom and she was so knowledgeable and helped us pick the perfect pieces for our wedding. I would definitely work with them again!

Profile Picture User5285454, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Tables, Linens, Delivery

Rentals Unlimited had lots of options and they worked with our reception site making it even easier to facilitate the planning process. They were knowledgable, flexible and relatively inexpensive for the options they provide. I definitely recommend Rentals Unlimited to add some unique features to your event.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, China, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Decor

Rentals Unlimited had a great selection of products and really helped our vision come to life. We found just the right look for our wedding décor with the help of Rentals Unlimited. We are grateful for their service and would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/30/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Rentals was incredible to work with. They had everything delivered on time and set up very quickly for our room flip. They made it easy to pick what we wanted and adjust quantities once we had final numbers. Their robust product selection made it easy to choose and have fun with the space. Their design team brought my vision of a white and gold wedding to life!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/12/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: China, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

It was so nice to have to deal with only one company for all of my linen needs! Deanna was a rockstar and quickly helped me with every hilarious question I came up with. We rented cocktail hour & dinner table linens as well as drapes for our ceremony. Everything was perfect, no staining, and really well maintained!

Profile Picture Alicia, 1/2/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Decor, Delivery

These guys are awesome. I did an outdoor DIY wedding with a tent and had to update quantities several times. Every time I reached out I received a prompt, friendly response. They got everything perfect despite my many changes. They were very accommodating and met with me one on one to review items before hand. I really felt like my hand was held through the entire process. They were great to work with!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/17/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Unbelievable selection of rentals, unlike any other company in the area. Excellent to work with. Very well priced. Made my wedding picture perfect!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Barware

Rentals Unlimited was fantastic to work with! They provided linens for our dinner tables - we did a sage green tablecloth with ivory lace-edged napkins and then a really fun organza overlay for our cake table. They were affordable, and flexible with delivery, etc.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/15/15, 7 Reviews
4.7

Very Nice People to deal with. Very accommodating. Great experience at the showroom

Profile Picture Giacomo, 8/1/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rentals Unlimited provided a beautiful blush pink, sequin tablecloth that made the sweetheart table at my wedding stand out amongst every other detail!

Profile Picture User3852127, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Rentals Unlimited for linens, just for my sweetheart table and cake table (my venue provided ivory linens for the rest of the tables, but I wanted something special for these two). It was easy to make an appointment to visit the showroom and see the linens in person. Kayla was friendly and helpful, and was able to set up my picks so that I could compare them easily. Rentals Unlimited coordinated with my venue, so after I chose the linens, I didn't need to do anything else! Although I didn't rent anything else, there were a lot of choices in the showroom - table clothes, napkins, chairs, candelabras, place settings, etc.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was wonderful working with Stephanie for all of our linens for the wedding weekend! There was a great selection of tablecloths that met all of our needs. We got SO many compliments on the gorgeous overlays we selected for the ballroom.

Profile Picture Lori, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rentals Unlimited has the most beautiful wedding/event rentals! Meeting with Steph Solomon at their showroom was the most magnificent experience, a decor dream come true! The showroom has a linen wall, extensive chivari chair collection, china, flatware, etc.. When we walked into our ballroom, I was a puddle of tears, it was the most beautifully dressed ballroom I'd ever seen! Thank you to Steph, Larry & team for making our special day absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/6/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented chairs and pipe and draping from Rentals Unlimited for our wedding at the Botanical Gardens in Providence, RI. It was a pleasure dealing with the company - they made everything super easy and were prompt with delivery and pickup. They were the only company that had the clear acrylic chairs I wanted to so badly - and they looked AMAZING! It was a pleasure to deal with Rentals Unlimited and I will certainly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Dayna, 8/31/14, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I didn't end up renting directly from rentals unlimited, my caterer was able to faciiltate renting linens through R.U. However, I did want to write a review to commend how responsive they are and the selection that they have! We spent an hour with Chelsea at a R.U. showroom picking out floor-length linen, toppers, napkins, runners; all things we hadn't even thought about! We were given advice that doing something interesting with your linen won't cost all too much, but makes a big difference in how your wedding looks...that person was right. Our linen cost about $400 (not that much in the big picture) and it made such a huge difference; we had 2 different looks for our guest tables (with a 2 different centerpiece types) and a unique look for our head table. Our farmers weave and lacey table toppers carried the general feel or "theme" of our wedding through the reception and the tables looked beautiful.

Highly recommend R.U.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/31/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used a couple of rental companies for our tented Cape Cod wedding, however, we found Rentals Unlimited to be the easiest to work with! They were the only ones who carried the color water glass and napkin we wanted to match our color scheme (turquoise, or "tiffany blue"). Contract was easy and straight forward, rentals showed up on time, and they were just as promised and expected. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/21/14, 13 Reviews