Rent The Dress Reviews

55 | Sandy, UT

55 Reviews for Rent The Dress

Ellen · Married on 09/12/2015

We went to Rent The Dress for bridesmaid dresses. We worked with Amanda who was very nice and affordable. For my bridesmaids, I wanted to let them pick their own styles and colors. Amanda has an entire room dedicated to different dress styles and colors which allows the bridesmaids to narrow down what looks good on them. After all that, though, everyone picked the same color and style. Go fig. Anyhow, Amanda gave me a really good price that included the alterations. Everyone looked gorgeous!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Claudia · Married on 08/31/2015

I found my dress within 2 hours. Rent The Dress was my 3rd stop and as soon as I walked in, I loved ALL the dresses that they had! I tried on only 2 dresses and I loved them both, but just then my mom pulled out one that wasn't something I would have tried on and... there it was! My search was over. The fittings were great and I loved my dress a little more every time I tried it on. The pre wedding photos look amazing and I can not wait the time to wear my dress :).

Kathleen · Married on 08/30/2015

Thank you so much Rent The Dress for all your help in finding me the perfect dress for my wedding!

I had complements from everyone telling me how beautiful my dress was! I will send you over some pictures when they arrive from the photographer.

Thank you once again!

Hillary · Married on 08/23/2015

I am really glad I walked into this boutique. I was driving by with my mom to try on wedding dresses .. And voila! We ended using Rent The Dress for all of our needs (i.e. wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, flower dress..) basically .. They took care of everything!! And I am so glad! I worked exclusively with Amanda, and she accommodated to the needs of both families! Thank you Rent The Dress!!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Pamela · Married on 08/22/2015

Unlike most brides, the wedding dress search was not super pleasant. It was actually exhausting. By the time I got to Rent The Dress I was done. I was so tired I was probably (read: very) crabby. But the ladies at Rent The Dress were so nice, helpful and patient with me...I ended up getting my dress there!

The shop is a more relaxing place to be in. I love the look of the place. And today when I went in for my first fitting, I was so awestruck by the owner's ability and talent in tailoring the dress and accessorizing for the perfect effect that I'm so excited to wear it. I'll have to update this with photos once I get married!

If you want to rent a dress, Rent The Dress is the place to go!

Kimberly · Married on 08/01/2015

Thank you Rent The Dress for helping make our journey a special one; you have been a pleasure to deal with throughout and all the dresses are gorgeous; THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Tami · Married on 07/31/2015

The dress selection at Rent The Dress can't be beat. I was a picky bride and went to at least 5 bridal shops before I found Rent The Dress. Amanda has impeccable taste, and with such a large selection of beautiful gowns, it was difficult for me to narrow my decision down to two dresses (one for the ceremony and another for the reception). I changed my mind a couple times after going in for a fitting and finding a new dress that liked even better. All the while, Amanda was patient with me and so incredibly accommodating.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

I came with my mom to the Rent The Dress shop. It was very nice place really. So many dresses and a lot of styles that I personally pick. They take time to help us plan for my wedding. Also the price was awesome. Julie was so detail, specific and also helpful. They offer great service to whatever I ask.

Sent on 03/14/2015
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 07/17/2015

Just a quick thank you for your help, guidance and support earlier when looking for my wedding dress. The experience was thoroughly enjoyable and I would highly recommend Rent The Dress. You were very welcoming and friendly and it is much appreciated. I am really pleased with my dress.

Grace · Married on 07/04/2015

Thank you so much Rent The Dress for making dress renting such a fun experience and helping us choose the perfect wedding and bridesmaid dresses. We will really miss visiting your shop.

Sent on 03/15/2015
  • Beverly

Beverly · Married on 07/04/2015

This place is clean, intimate, and has just enough amount of gowns that won't overwhelm you. Amanda is professional and has the magic touch! Highly recommend Rent The Dress.

Becky · Married on 06/27/2015

My mum and I had such fun with Julie and Amanda. You really must have the patience of Angels to put up with us. Thank you so much for bearing with us. I am so excited about trying my dress on again! It makes me smile just thinking about it.

I do feel a million dollars in that dress and it’s all thanks to you both and Rent The Dress.

Emma · Married on 06/24/2015

Amanda at Rent The Dress was so sweet and helpful. I loved that it was a one stop place for myself and hubby. Everyone complemented on how beautiful my wedding dress, shoes, and accessories were -- Thanks Amanda.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Evelyn · Married on 06/20/2015

From the moment I emailed Julie I felt special. I am an older bride and a plus size and having had great difficulty in finding the right dress I was at my wits end. Julie is such wonderful woman and made the whole experience wonderful not frustrating.

She has a wonderful eye for what is your perfect dress. It is being customized for me and I cannot wait to have it here. To any brides who are frustrated in finding their perfect dress go to Rent The Dress you will not be disappointed.

Laverne · Married on 06/20/2015

I said YES to the dress!!!! Amanda & Julie are amazing to work with. They are tentative & sweet. I was overwhelmed when I first entered the room, there's a great selection to choose from. The boutique is so adorable. I would highly recommend Rent The Dress to every bride out there. I went to quite a few places in the area. This one thus far was my favorite! I absolutely love my wedding dress & the prices are so affordable. The moment I tried on the dress I knew it was THE ONE. My dress definitely looked great. Love love love this place. The experience was amazing!! :D Hurry up & book an appointment brides to be.

Kay · Married on 06/18/2015

Rented my wedding dress here for alterations. Amanda and Julie helped me through the process and were responsive when I called, it was easy to make appointments, and the store is welcoming and comfortable. We also brought my hubby's vest here for alterations.

Both garments came out great. I am so happy with the value and the excellent service. Thank you Rent The Dress.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Vickie · Married on 04/11/2015

Hi to you both! I would just like to say a big thank you for helping me yesterday! I am so excited and cannot wait for the dress to arrive! Many thanks again! It was great meeting Julie and Amanda at Rent The Dress!

• F

Francisca · Married on 03/13/2015

The best experiences I have had have been places like Rent The Dress - where the owner is invested in the quality and success of their business, and is willing to treat you like a person and not only a potential sale. As has been mentioned in other reviews, one of the most valuable aspects of renting with Rent The Dress is that they are truly honest. Amanda WILL tell you if you walk out in a dress that just isn't flattering, which is so very very helpful - especially if you have tried on a million dresses and you are losing focus. The selection of the dresses here is interesting and there are tons of amazing accessories here to explore.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Cheryl · Married on 02/28/2015

I am giving five stars thanks to one individual who really help me out of a bind.... I almost had a panic attack before I even entered the store... I was fairly confident that not much could be done for me and my situation until I had the great please/luck of working with Julie. She was amazing and took care of me quickly and without any problems. Very understanding. She really saved my life and I really appreciate her kindness and professionalism. She changed my mind about Rent The Dress that's for sure. I though there was no way I could be helped and I got the exact opposite. Thank you so much Julie! You're the best, and you made me breath easier!!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Connie · Married on 02/11/2015

Rent The Dress, thank you for your help in supplying me with the perfect dress for my special day. Mickey was totally shocked when he saw me and everyone on the day commented on how stunning I looked and how beautiful the dress was.

I have already sent your details to some people I know. Thanks again for your part in making our day perfect.

Elizabeth · Married on 02/11/2015

Amanda at Rent The Dress has helped me to chose the perfect wedding dress that fit on my body and on my budget. The dress is hanging up waiting to be worn and I'm sure I will feel and look like a princess!

Tiffany · Married on 02/10/2015

I just wanted to say a massive thank you for my beautiful wedding dress. Thank you so much for your personal and professional service you were both lovely and so helpful in helping me choose my wonderful dress. I felt like a princess all day and Gordon was stunned when he saw me walk in to the church and kept telling me how beautiful I looked. My Dad even commented on how lovely my dress was and that he wasn't expecting me to choose a dress like the one I did but he thought it was perfect. I will be recommending Rent The Dress to all my friends. Thank you once again, Julie and Amanda!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Hi Julie and Amanda,

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to you both and Rent The Dress for my dress. Thank you so much for the fantastic service you provided when I was choosing my dress. You made me feel so special! You made it so stress free as I only had 5 weeks to pick my dress and fell in love with yours instantly!I felt a million dollars in it...

Thank you again!!!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Kristy · Married on 02/09/2015

I am a second time bride at over 50 years of age, and all the usual wedding dress shops really looked at me as someone slightly strange as I was again getting married in church. I went to Rent The Dress after finding the website and never looked back. Main problems for me was over 50, under 5ft and very unsure of what I wanted
    I was looked after as though I was special from the first meeting. Julie helped me every step of the way, even to the 'special hair dressings' which I could find no better any where else even on the web. I looked like a classic bride on the day, and my son could not hold back the pride he had walking me down the aisle to my husband who could not believe the outfit I was wearing. It was magical and a day we will all remember for the rest of our lives. Thank you Julie and Rent The Dress for making me special for our wedding day. All our love for you.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Amanda · Married on 02/08/2015

I had a great experience with Rent The Dress. Very professional and personable business, making sure to take care of their customers best interests. I would highly recommend Rent The Dress to any new bride to be. Dresses were stunning and there is a large verity to choose from, also very affordable. Wedding dresses can be expensive and you only going to wear it once so why not rent it? Rent The Dress is the way to go, they will accommodate with anyone's crazy working schedule and are very flexible so easy to get in, loved it!

Sent on 02/08/2015