2672 Reviews for RENT MY WEDDING

Showroom (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Props (1)
Social Media Integration (1)

I ordered a black light for my daughter's 13th birthday party... The process was made very simple and very easy... I also ordered kind of last minute and it's still arrived in time for my event.. Actually the day before which was perfect!!! I will definitely be using this service again and will also be recommending it to friends. thank you again for making my daughter's party and my job of throwing it less stressful!!!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The overal experience is great from product to customer service. It's simply that easy and if you prefer to speak to someone, they are readily available. I have used them several times this year.

Profile Picture Kcb, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent My Wedding was amazing to work with. The price is the best out there, assembly was very easy and the return even easier. I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture C, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I was so happy with the uplighting provided for my Studio 54 Disco Themed 30th Birthday celebration. The lights were in top notch condition and really enhanced the party. The responsiveness, professionalism, and accommodation from the team was superb. I will definitely use this service again and tell anyone I know in need of the services and products offered. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jessica , 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The lights were delivered as expected. The set up was very simple and the effects were spectacular! Thank you. I will order from you again!

Profile Picture Deborah, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent my wedding is awesome! I rented customized ballroom spotlight with our names and the process was very easy. They are attentive, send you reminders and make it very easy to return the equipment. Great service at great pricing. I would recommend them for your event needs.

Profile Picture Alicia, 1/27/18, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Lights, Delivery

I was a little skeptical about renting through an online company but after reading reviews from wedding wire and other platforms I decided to give them a try. I couldn’t be more pleased with my decision. I’m so glad I found this company and highly recommend renting through rentmywedding.com for any rental needs. I rented wireless uplighting and saved half of what I was quoted by a local vendor in Austin.

Profile Picture Maria, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

renting wireless uplights and drapes from rent my wedding was the perfect idea for my destination wedding. Their service is amazing, they give you plenty of time to return their equipment with free return shipping label. they are very professional and understanding when I couldn't return it on time due to flight change since I was bringing the stuff back from he carribean (that's where my wedding was and the hotel was charging an absurd amount so I rented from rent my wedding!)

Profile Picture ayda, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All I can say is....WOW...my Installation Gala Event was stunning! I received many compliments on the event and how beautiful it all looked.
I did not invest in table décor, I re-used what I already had and chose to make the lighting be the "show stopper"....it was worth every penny.....this turned out to be the classiest look out of any event I have ever done!

The ease of set up and take down, timely arrival of the lights and easy rental returns are superb. You all are a fabulous company...brilliant idea! I see many more rentals from 'Rent My Wedding" in our future!

Profile Picture Kathy, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The team was very quick in replying emails and very responsive. I changed the design of my monogram couple of times and the team did it without any hesitation. The monogram lighting arrived two days before my wedding so I had enough time to take it to the wedding venue and set it up.

Profile Picture M, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent My Weddinv is phenomenal! They have great, essential products that are user-friendly, and the price cannot be best. Their customer service is superb, and their terms are flexible. They are very responsive, easy to contact & a breeze to work with. As always, my last event was beautiful thanks to the Bliss Light from Rent My Wedding. This added bonus definitely made this “An Enchanted Evening Under the Stars!”

Photos
Profile Picture Candice, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Highly Recommend! Rental was just what I was looking for and affordable.

Profile Picture EVA, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The gobo arrived early and was so easy to return that my DJ was able to return it for me with just the enclosed materials and the email I forwarded to them.

Profile Picture Levernese, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Renting the chair covers, sashes, and rhinestone buckles was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding. They chair covers COMPLETELY transformed the room into an elegant and sophisticated venue, and made my wedding vision absolutely come to life. They were easy to use, were delivered early, and the customer service provided by Rent My Wedding was fantastic. I got married on 12/30 and was too busy on 12/31 with a post-wedding brunch and out of town family to take them to FedEx, and on New Years Day all FedEx locations were closed. I emailed the company and they wrote back within 24 hours letting me know that they put a note on my account and I would have an extra day to get them shipped out. I received SO many compliments and my guests asking where I got the chair covers from. Without hesitation I would rent these again, and plan on telling everyone I know about them!! FANTASTIC product!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I purchased 10 wireless uplights for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. They were a hit! We used the lights outside the first night to light up palm trees and then indoors the second night. Once you got the hang of how to program them they were very easy, and the wireless feature meant no set up other than programming the colors. The shipping and return was very easy and prompt. The cost was probably about half what I would have spent hiring someone to do this. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture A, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Best experience ever! Will definitely use them again and again. Will also recommend to everyone I know.

Profile Picture John, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Chuppah, Lights

Loved that they had free shipping both ways and was super easy to send back. The order arrived earlier then expected and quality of lights were awesome

Profile Picture Roxanne, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

This vendor was awesome! Great communication. Pin Spots arrived on time. Very satisfied with the light they provided and the ease of set up. These lights cost less than half of what our DJ was going to charge. The magnetic end and adjustable knobs made it easy to place. The remote controls made it easy to turn on and off.

Photo for RENT MY WEDDING Review - Two pin spots on the cake made it GLOW!
Profile Picture Denise, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

It was amazing honestly, the lighting was beautiful. The communication, was very professional; and best of all they work with you as well as for you!

Profile Picture Jessa, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Very positive experience. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The up-lighting arrived several days before my wedding (in good condition). The lights were very easy to set-up and adjust the day of the wedding and they looked great!

Profile Picture Sheri, 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rent my Wedding was amazingly easy and looked like we had a professional DJ come do our lights. Loved working with them and we will for sure tell others about their awesome services! Thank you guys so much for everything!

Profile Picture Mckenzie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Second experience working with Rentmywedding.com and both have been nothing short of amazing. Their staff is friendly, professional and they make each transaction so easy and effortless. Their products arrive in great working order and the return process is seamless. Can't wait to use them again.

Profile Picture Brian, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

This was the easiest part of planning our wedding. Easy, fast, and simple. The up-lights were perfect! They set the mood for a beautiful romantic wedding.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/16/17, 1 Review