2830 Reviews for RENT MY WEDDING

Showroom (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Props (1)
Social Media Integration (1)

Rented some battery powered uprights to supplement my equipment for a very large event in the Sierra Mountains. The clients were blown away with the package we were able to deliver with the help of Rent My Wedding. Thanks guys and I won't hesitate in the future to use you in the future.
Dj Derik

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/11/51, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Lights

I rented uplights from you all for my birthday celebration .excellent service fast delivery i called to make sure they received return lights and gave a positive feedback to the rep i will be ordering from you again

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

LAst minute need and this worked out perfectly!

Profile Picture kristen, 2/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent MY Wedding is one of the most professional and efficient rental companies I've worked with.
Their staff is always helpful. Prices are reasonable. Never am disappointed!
Geni
The Ivy Place Flowers & Events

Profile Picture Geni, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I ordered a black light for my daughter's 13th birthday party... The process was made very simple and very easy... I also ordered kind of last minute and it's still arrived in time for my event.. Actually the day before which was perfect!!! I will definitely be using this service again and will also be recommending it to friends. thank you again for making my daughter's party and my job of throwing it less stressful!!!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The overal experience is great from product to customer service. It's simply that easy and if you prefer to speak to someone, they are readily available. I have used them several times this year.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My experience with this company was wonderful! The reps were responsive, helpful and very accommodating. We received our equipment a few days early which was great. The set up of the equipment was easy and the youtube links were very helpful as well. The lighting made our reception hall look amazing and the monogram with our names and date of our wedding added a special touch. We were very happy to have found this company and definitely will be sharing them with others.

Profile Picture Octavia , 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Such an awesome experience! I was kind of worried considering it was all online. However I couldn't have made a better choice for my wedding. everything came on time it was perfect and they were really flexible and responsive to everything that I needed. Lord willing I never have to do it again but if I were I would definitely use Rent My Wedding for sure!

Profile Picture Destiny, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We are so happy with the uplighting we rented!! It shipped early and was so easy to return too. We got emails along the way which helped an anxious bride! It added soo much to our reception and we could not have been happier! Thank you for the awesome service!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I'm so happy that this services was available it made our event look so classy and elegant people were awing and wooing all night.

Profile Picture willa, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Hi was truly impressed with Rent My Wedding - from the ordering process through the shipping and set up everything was very easy to do. Each box of lights came with easy to follow instructions and shipping back was a cinch.

We ordered 3 boxes worth of lights and when we realized one did not arrive with the others we called Rent My Wedding and they quickly shipping it out overnight so that we received it in time for our event. They were incredibly helpful and response and made our event a true success!

Profile Picture Daniella, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent my wedding was the easiest company to work with and was one of the least stress items included in my wedding. I ordered a GoBo months ahead of time and it came right before my wedding in perfect condition. We even had to extend our rental a few days past it was due and the company was understanding, and very responsive. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Also the GoBo print was exactly what I ordered and turned out stunning. I absolutely loved how elegant and beautiful it was!

Photo for RENT MY WEDDING Review - This was just off my phone
Profile Picture Allison, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Just need mens help with set up but overall made our venue look amazing

Profile Picture Kali, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Working with this company was so easy from beginning to end! Definitely recommend! Price is affordable and the lights were great! We ordered the uplighting and a custom GOBO for the dance floor. We loved it all!

Profile Picture Donna, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We used Rent My Wedding for a large wedding on Saturday that required a gobo and pin spots. Everything worked out seamlessly and the return procedure is so easy. Highly recommend for your next event. Their inventory is always a very high standard. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Leon, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so pleased with Rent my Wedding. I had no clue of what I was doing as far as a Bogo for this wedding. I sent them my vision and they made it reality. Delivery was prompt and return was easy. I will recommend and use them again. Thanks Rent My Wedding!!! You guys rock !!

Profile Picture Carmen, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The team at RentMyWedding is STELLAR! The ordering process is easy, the customer service is magnificent and the prices are affordable. The best part about my rental experience was how easy it was to set-up and take down the backdrop. It didn't require an engineering degree. :-)
I will use their services again.

Profile Picture N, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I have used Rent My Wedding at least four times this year alone! Outstanding customer service and fast delivery! My forst time using this company (or any online company) i was skeptical because I wad not sure if I was goung to receive what I paid for, BUT to my surprise, I received beyond my expectations......best quality ever! Their overall service is Superb! If you are looking for perfection for your special occasion, look no further....you have found Rent My Wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rent My Wedding was amazing to work with. The price is the best out there, assembly was very easy and the return even easier. I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture C, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

ReatMyWedding is "The Best". A great addition to our DJ Parties and weddings. We had to ask for a 13' Stand for a Gobo Projector at the very and I mean very last minute. Without questions or judgments, RentMyWedding complied, replied, and had it shipped within minutes after our request. As you can see in the picture the Gobo looked amazing and got several compliments and even a on the spot job opportunity. The wedding went off without a hitch.
Don and Earl, @ Music-Man Entertainment

Profile Picture Earl, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Our project was small, so the ability to rent a small number of uplights was perfect for us. It couldn't be easier! Set up was a breeze and the color options were endless. Communication every step of the way is top notch. Surprised the brides with their names in lights too! I highly recommend RentMyWedding.

Profile Picture Jeanne, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had such an AMAZING event and it was all thanks to Rent My Wedding. The light arrived TWO DAYS before our event, with no extra charge. I felt like they wanted our event to be a success as much as I did! And then, when I missed the deadline to send back the lights, they were communicative and flexible. Best customer service I have ever had from a rental company. Will definitely use them again and refer them to anyone looking to rent event supplies.

Profile Picture Evan, 5/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Lights

Awesome experience. Will be getting the guys again.

Profile Picture Maxi, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Product was exactly as i imagined, it even came a few days earlier than what was expected. Simple instructions and overall quality was great.

Profile Picture Onesty, 5/27/18, 1 Review