Rent My Wedding Reviews

3,210 Reviews for Rent My Wedding

• F

Fabiola Arias · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Quality

Exceeded our expectations! Made my event more memorable, Used a combo of pink and blue lighting, also had a named monogram, looked beaitiful

Sent on 12/12/2018

Melanie B · Married on 11/02/2018

Up light rental

We rented he starry night projector and up lighting for my daughters sweet 16 party Everything arrived days ahead of time and in perfect condition. The lights brought an amazing element to our event. They were easy to set up , cordless and we had a choice of colors. Everything we needed; labels, packaging, directions was included in the shipment. It was so easy! Thank you for making our celebration even more beautiful!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/01/2018

Best Rental Company EVER!

I rented two star machines for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! They were very inexpensive and extremely easy to use! It was also very easy to return my rental. They include the return label and you just drop the package off at a fedex location! I would definitely rent again :) this company is phenomenal and I’m so glad I found them!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Julane's Bridal & Events · Married on 10/30/2018

Very professional

We received the items on time. Instructions were easy and our room looked spectacular!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Analea · Married on 10/28/2018

I could not me more happy. It can in a day early and it was so easy to set up and return . I recommend to all brides!!

Would recommend to brides and anyone haveing a special event .Thank you so much to everything.

Kerry Stadulis · Married on 10/27/2018

Friendly Customer Service

I rented rechargeable uplights that can change to any color. They really enhanced the ambience in the room. We made them white for ceremony and purple for dancing during the reception. Very easy to use because they come fully charged so you don’t need to plug in during reception and can place anywhere.

Sent on 10/30/2018

David Magoon · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic Experience

So easy to use and prompt delivery ahead of date. Return was a snap. I would rent from them again.

Jack Rabbits · Married on 10/27/2018

Black light rental

Great experience. Easy ordering, arrived early which gave us time to figure out set up. Very easy set up. Worked great and simple to return.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kiki · Married on 10/27/2018

This place is awesome... What a winner!

This place is awesome! My uplights came on time, were easy to set-up and shipping them back in the same postage pre-paid box was unbelievable easy. I was a day late shipping them back due to the wedding and customer service was outstanding. Stress free... What a winner!

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful vendor!

Chair covers were awesome. Looked great and made such a big difference for the overall feel of the wedding!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Ja'Neene

Ja'Neene · Married on 10/21/2018

You won’t be disappointed!

This company made it easy to add an extra special decorative element to my wedding. I had used them for another wedding reception, so when I got engaged I knew exactly where to go! Their process is easy, and their packages can’t be beat! I ordered uplights, a monogram light and cake spotlight. Everything came within days of my wedding and was easy to set-up/breakdown and return. The finished look was exactly what I hoped for. Simply beautiful!!

Their customer service is outstanding and their packages are affordable. I highly recommend Rent My Wedding. You won’t be disappointed!

Ja’Neene

Sent on 01/16/2019

Lindsay · Married on 10/20/2018

Easy and Stress Free

If you are looking for something to just take your wedding to the next level, look no further! The wireless uplights are very easy to program and use, but the best part was the easy shipping! No headache whatsoever!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Alysse · Married on 10/20/2018

Bang for you buck

We rented 22 wireless uplights for our wedding and everything worked perfectly. It saved us a ton of money (compared to local vendors) and we were pleased with the ambiance it added.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Jeremy Harlan · Married on 10/20/2018

lights and customer service

lights were amazing really brighten the reception and the guest loved how everything turned out. also ordering was very easy employees were easy to talk to. and they made everything easy to understand.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Debbie Smith · Married on 10/19/2018

Monogram Lighting

Thank you to the Staff of Rent my Wedding for making my monogram order painless, stress free and pleasant. The unit was very easy to use and the lighting monogram gave our Anniversary party a beautiful and special glow.

Sent on 10/23/2018

D. Kiproff · Married on 10/19/2018

It was so easy and less than half what I’d been quoted by a lighting company. I was able to create exactly the effects I wanted.

This was the easiest part of the party planning. Everything arrived in perfect condition, the lights were easy to set up and they looked great! I was worried they wouldn’t be as nice as one’s done by a professional lighting company, but they were better!

Karina F · Married on 10/13/2018

Very satisfied!

The uprights arrived earlier than expected so we were able to pre-set them all with no rush. Instructions were packed and it was so easy to follow the directions on how to customize colors. Will definitely be using this company again.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Mrs Mcdonald

Rent my wedding was an amazing company and they transformed my wedding venue from a simple ballroom to a Cinderella ball room ! They were great to work with and made this step in planning a wedding so easy ! They shipped the uplighting in a timely manor ( 2 days before my event) we tested and charged all the uplighting so they were ready to go for the wedding day ! They send you boxes , easy instructions , and shipping labels to make returning very easy ! I will definitely recommend them and use them again for further events! I will post more pictures from my wedding as they come in! Thank you again!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!

Ordered the chair covers for my recent wedding. Even though the site provides pictures, you can never be sure of the quality. I received our order a few days before the event and they honestly made the event. We had a small wedding and the venue provided those ugly metal chairs, these covers completley tied in the whole event. Made our wedding look very elegant on a tight budget!

Pat$$ · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Perfect.

Outstanding. Everything was exactly as promised. On time, Easy to assemble. Easy to return. And beautiful. I would highly recommend.

Maggie · Married on 10/13/2018

Very easy service to use and beautiful results

Very happy with the results of the up lighting!

• Sylvia

Sylvia · Married on 10/13/2018

Monogram and uplighting - easy & affordable!

Rent my Wedding was one of the vendors that I used for my wedding that I could wholeheartedly rely on. Constant communication, clear instructions, and assistance whenever I needed are a few ways to describe this company. I would rent from them again in a heartbeat and I would recommend them to any wedding planner or bride to be. YOU DO YOU NOT HAVE TO PAY A CRAZY AMOUNT TO HAVE A MONOGRAM OR UPLIGHTING AT YOUR WEDDING. YES, YOU CAN DIY and rent from Rentmywedding.com. Their customer service is impeccable and they are there with you every step of the way. So don't even hesitate. Do it. :)

Sent on 04/19/2019

Cam Trudell · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome and easy experience!

Very professional, affordable and user friendly.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Laura Stiles · Married on 10/12/2018

Awesome experience!

This company was great to work with. When we ordered for our school dance, I put the wrong date (1 week earlier) of when the dance actually was. I called them immediately, but they had already sent the lights. They were gracious enough to allow us to keep the lights for the extra week at no extra charge!! I was so grateful for their understanding and generosity. Great customer service, easy to receive and return, and everything worked great.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Deborah · Married on 10/07/2018

I wanted to save money where I could when planning my wedding. But, I also didn’t want to sacrifice quality for quantity. I found rentmyphotobooth while searching for self set up booths. My fiancé and I thought the gifbooth would be a fun change and it really was! I always saw people over at the booth and absolutely love that the gif can be immediately sent to your phone. Set up was easy and customer service was awesome! I will absolutely be recommending them to my friends who are engaged.

Sent on 10/09/2018