Rent My Wedding Reviews

3,208 | Miami, FL

3,208 Reviews for Rent My Wedding

Pete · Married on 01/27/2019

Painless, simple, as promised

Went onto RMW website and found the best deal. After reading the positive reviews decided to give it a go. I procrastinated and waited 1 week prior to my event to order an uplighting package. When trying to submit the order, website recommended I call to ensure timely delivery. On the phone they were super friendly and processed my request. Received all as requested w simple instructions and return label as promised. Very simple process, will use again!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Damien Daurio · Married on 01/26/2019

Great way to inexpensively light your event

We used Rent My Wedding's services to provide lighting for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah party. We went with up-lights and a custom gobo. The rental process could not have been easier and the quality of the equipment was top notch. Each piece of equipment arrived fully charged and was super easy to set up at the venue. We will definitely be using this service again in the future.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Mitchell R Halstead · Married on 01/19/2019

An excellent experience, once again.

Rented 6 black lights units for a Middle School game night at our church. As with past experiences, the units arrived several days early and were incredibly easy to setup and use. Plug and play! The COB Black Lights are awesome and the best value I've ever found for a comparable product. The best part, though, is probably the return process. Put the lights back in their shipping boxes, stuff the packing paper back in, tape the box shut, and stick the provided return label to the outside. Drop off at Fedex and you're done!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Claudia Florez · Married on 01/19/2019

Right rental

Amazing experience renting the the uplight. Such an easy transaction. Definitely going to use the service again.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Constance de Uriarte · Married on 01/19/2019

Beyond Excellent!

Great hospitality and customer service. The pipe and drape was exactly as described and really added to our wedding motif.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Stepfanie Pierce · Married on 01/12/2019

Lights for 40th Birthday Party

Their equipment instructions are very friendly. I received the lighting, photo booth, and monogram over a week before the event. This is a great company to use if your on a budget, but want quality and a professional looking event!

• Rhonda

Rhonda · Married on 01/12/2019

Awesome and unbelievable fairy tale wedding creator

Simple to order affordable easy to use arrived early. Provided set up videos. This service was completely amazing. Shipping bAck was a big project due to my inexperience but one call to Rent my wedding g and then it was a snap. Their staff is really helpful. Our town had never see. Aighti g job at any event as my sons wedding. It was over the top and I did it myself. If I can do it anyone can! Before I found Rebt my wedding I had secured a quote for 20 thousand dollars for lighting professional. I spent 2300.

Ross Busch · Married on 01/12/2019

Fantastic service & experience

I cannot recommend Rent My Wedding Enough! Not only did they deliver a superb collection of uplighting for our wedding, but it was all done in a prompt and communicative manner. We received plenty of emails to keep us in the loop as our lights were shipped and the team also gave us some extra time after the event to return everything. Again, a wonderful team, a fantastic product. Our guests were all impressed by the uplighting we were able to offer at a fraction of the cost. Many people came up to us and asked for contact information for Rent My Wedding and we were glad to share it. It's a long way away, but when we have kids, I'll trust Rent My Wedding to deliver uplighting for their weddings as well :).

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Y

Yamira Goss · Married on 01/12/2019

Great value!

Saved a bunch of money! So easy received my uprights monogram and inflatable photo booth a week before the wedding so easy to set everything up and mailed off the day after super super easy.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Miranda Bullard · Married on 01/06/2019

Quick, great quality lights for a great price.

The uplights I rented arrived 5 days early, which gave me plenty of time to customize the lights to my specifications without any added stress. They make it so easy to repackage and ship back! Every one loves the added uplighting and I was so happy with the price! Definitely recommend, and will be using again.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Charnette Jackson · Married on 01/05/2019

My experience was amazing for my house war ming party. thanks alot

The staff was very professional.... they put together my dance floor & tent and bar in a timely manner. And everything was turned out nice... pick up was timely as well. Thanks

• James

James · Married on 12/31/2018

Easy and Affordable

I rented a combination of Wireless and wired uplights for my wedding. Both are extremely was to use. I'm not sure if the Wireless come charged, but I plugged them in over night a few days before and they worked wonderfully. I ordered my lights in early December for my wedding on NYE, the lights were delivered on the 28th. They were a few days earlier than expected, but that just helped me check another item off my list. The lights are awesome, they have so many settings for anyone to choose from. Next time I need uplights, I will be using RentMyWedding again.

Scott Miller · Married on 12/31/2018

Terrific experience A+++

They were so easy to work with. The GIF maker came right on time, worked perfectly and as very easy to send back. I would definitely work with them again.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Angelica H Burke · Married on 12/30/2018

Incredibly awesome.

The uplighting put the finishing touch on our wedding! It was perfect!

• Isma

Isma Khan · Married on 12/30/2018

Beautiful and affordable gobo!

We rented a gobo with our names in gold. They had a lot of fonts and colors to choose from. It was a beautiful addition to our wedding! I was worried that it would not arrive on time. It actually came a couple days early so we had time to learn how to set it up and it was very easy to use! It was perfect and so charming!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Rosella Godette · Married on 12/29/2018

The Perfect Wedding

I would definitely recommend to any bride.. It arrived early and I had no problems with the process of returning it. It was a piece of cake..

Sent on 01/02/2019

Kim Dee · Married on 12/29/2018

First experience was awesome

I search for this place for the longest and when I finally found it I was so happy. I needed uplighting for my reception and at the very last second I called and I was able to rent the lights which made a huge difference in the venue. The person I spoke to was very friendly and understanding and worked with me even though it was last minute. I don’t have much regrets beside not renting more lights. As a first time customer I had a great experience and looking forward to using their services again.

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Brenda

Brenda L Gonzalez · Married on 12/23/2018

Amazing and perfect

Over the top!!i love it. I already rent twice with this company. The lights are perfect and easy

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Astrid

Astrid Lara · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing experience

Vendor was my favorite for my wedding. Staff was cooperative and very attentive.. My emails were answered quickly. They shipped the items quickly and the evening before my event they answered my call and helped me setup. I wish I would have known about them before hiring other vendors. Prices are super reasonable and they made it a great experience. I would recommend them for every event, not just weddings... Astrid..

Stephanie · Married on 12/16/2018

My celebration

I experience was simple and easy. I rented to LED lights for $50 for my special day. I received the package on time and it was an easy drop off. The product was up to date and well packaged .

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Azzarto · Married on 12/15/2018

Holiday Party

We rented 10 uplights to make the lounge area of the luxury building hosting the event look magical! Everyone raves about the colors and how it really added to our winter wonderland!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Keesha Desormeaux · Married on 12/15/2018

Excellent and Quick Service!!

Ordered my uplights the week of my Christmas Party and received them three days prior to the party with free shipping!! The lights worked perfectly and looked amazing at my event!! This is my second time using Rent My Wedding and definitely will not be my last! :)

Sent on 12/18/2018

Esperanza Hernandez · Married on 12/15/2018

Vegas Party Style

The lighting that I rented made the party amazing. I will definitely rent from them again.

J.r. · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding Reception Saved

We were going to pay a wedding decorator $1500 to decorate the head table and provide chandelier drapery. However, the wedding planner fell through and we were left with a bare bones reception hall. Thank goodness for Rent My Wedding!! The service was excellent. We ordered uplighting, the wall monogram, and cake spotlight. The equipment arrived 2 days before the wedding and everything worked perfectly!! The reception turned out beautifully; the package we purchased added just the right touch to pull everything together. Great experience would recommend over a pricey wedding decorator.

Melissa Benter · Married on 12/12/2018

Awesome experience

Decided we "needed" a GOBO very last-minute. Used the online chat to ask a few questions about it and get it ordered. Arrived fast with excellent "installation" and usage instructions. Easy set-up, easy return instructions. Will absolutely rent again in the future!

Sent on 12/12/2018