Rent My Wedding Reviews

3,203 | Miami, FL

3,203 Reviews for Rent My Wedding

Natalie Reynolds · Married on 09/14/2019

Personalized monogram perfect

I ordered the personalized monogram spot light. It was exactly as pictured and looked great at my daughters wedding

Jeff · Married on 09/13/2019

Awesome!! Everything i expected.

No complaints or concerns ever!! Easy as can be rental and return.

• Mary

Mary K Maloney · Married on 09/11/2019

Fantastic and Perfect!

One of my daughter's bridesmaids actually told me about rentmywedding.com and she placed the order for the chair covers living in Arizona and the bridal shower (which we wanted to be exquisite) venue she had not seen. It was simply perfect! Affordable, easy, I wish I had known about everything that they have as it would have saved me a lot of stress! They even send you a repacked Fed Ex label to return! And a reminder email!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Carla

Carla Stallion · Married on 09/08/2019

Highly Recommend!!!

Ordering the equipment was very easy. I received the equipment on time in excellent working condition, with a super easy return. The company was very professional, fast, super nice, and extremely helpful. Love the Gobo!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Javetta

Javetta Trapp · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful overall Experience!

My experience was fantastic! my clients wedding was on 12/29/2018 but I received the up-lights a week before time just to make sure I had it for the wedding. Return shipping was a piece of cake. I am renting more for upcoming events!!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Eddy Hemingway · Married on 09/07/2019

Will use again!

I have not had the need in the past for a gobo monogram light but this bride wanted it. I found Rent my wedding on line. They took care of everything. Great company and easy to use.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Justin

Justin Hall · Married on 09/07/2019

Love it will use again

The price is right, they have great customer service, the item came on the day stated and the return was easy. I only wish the item came with setup instructions but it wasn’t an issue setting it up.

J Chris · Married on 09/01/2019

Great Experience - Very Easy Process

I had a great experience with this company. The process was super easy. I highly recommend them!

Rosalia Rose Mccollough · Married on 09/01/2019

Custom GOBO Rental

First time using Rent My Wedding service. I saw their product from another wedding and was extremely pleased with not only their product, delivery and ease of using them but there superior customer service. Highly recommend them and will use in the near future.

Teresa Jeffers · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful experience

Awesome experience! Exceeded my expectations! Timely delivery, easy to follow instructions and just as described!

Mark Rosen · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding at Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts

Everything arrived 2 days before schedule which was great because it gave me more time to check out how to set them up. Two lights had minor cracks on their faces and one had a washer missing. Not a big problem but I reported it just in case. The person on the phone was very nice and recorded the information. The only thing I would suggest is that we ordered 18 lights and they were packed in two boxes 12 and 6. The box with 12 was very heavy and hard to manage taking it into the house and transporting it to federal express. 9 and 9 packing would have been easier.

Stacey Leigh · Married on 08/29/2019

Beautiful... Exactly as described!

I really didn't even know what a "gobo" was until I went to a friend's wedding and asked about the beautiful projection. Knowing that our daughter's wedding was coming up, I had to investigate and find one. I'm so glad I came across "RentMyWedding" online! Ordering was so easy! The projector came pre-loaded and looked exactly like it was described...all we did was plug it in and voila!! When I had a question...I got a response from a real person and same day! Great value and great service! 5 stars all the way! Would definitely order from them again!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Jg Jg · Married on 08/18/2019

Phenomenal, jaw-dropping customer service

Phenomenal company to work with. Everything was perfect. Their suggestions and advice were spot on. Don't even think about using another company.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Brittani Holmes Stovall · Married on 08/17/2019

Rented Uplighting

We had to get Uplighting at the last minute for our local reception-we had a destination wedding. My friend recommended Rent My Wedding and I couldn't have been happier. The uplighting was way cheaper than our local vendors would have charged and they came with everything we needed. Would definitely recommend Rent My Wedding!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Keisha Redd · Married on 08/17/2019

99th birthday party

Professional, flexible with return, patient with sample changes, speedy response

Sent on 08/21/2019

Sara Canales · Married on 08/16/2019

Exellent Customer Service

I used Rentmywedding to rent blacklights for an event at the school I work at. They have AMAZING and quick customer service. The shipping was extremely fast and they helped with the return process. I highly recommend this company and will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Rada Azizi · Married on 08/15/2019

Awesome company

The chair covers were exactly what I expected, their description of the item didn't disappoint. The one thing I appreciate the most is that I was one day late for the return and they didn't charge me extra. Even though that's what it says in the agreement. So thank you so much for being awesome. Definitely will recommend

• O

Fatimah Gilani · Married on 08/10/2019

Great service, great value, would recommend

Rent My Wedding was so convenient and painless. The team was super responsive and helpful from start to finish. They answered all of my questions so I was able to make an informed decision about which photobooth rental package I wanted to have for my wedding. The photobooth arrived a few days before the event and they even gave us a one-day extension to return because we were swamped with post-wedding errands. The photobooth itself was very easy to set up and break down and the guests were able to navigate it with no problem. The quality of the photos were great too, plenty of light from the attached flash. Everyone had a blast and we have a great photobook to look at after the wedding. By renting the photobooth through Rent My Wedding, we were able to have the photobooth with no time limitations, which meant our guests were able to take photos all night and we paid a fraction of what we would have had to if we'd gone through the normal rental companies. I would definitely recommend to anyone, but especially if you are on a budget.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Loree Evans · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful!!

We rented the personalized monogram projector and it was perfect! It was beautiful and exactly what we wanted and it helped us save money on decorations!

Colaya · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent Service

I ordered drapes for my wedding reception with the wedding party of 14 and the wedding hall attending of 200ppl. The drapes came with wireless lights, poles and wrinkle free drapes, it all came out nice for my reception just the way I wanted it. The shipping was shipped way before the wedding date and it was easy to ship back with no mess and hassle getting it back to the vendors.

• Alexia

Alexia · Married on 08/03/2019

Lighting package

Rent my wedding is amazing! I ordered the lighting package and gobo design! Everything was perfect! I love that the lights come with the option to change colors, without any additional cost!! So I was able to have a nice soft color during the ceremony and a pop of color for the reception!! The package came way in advance and shipping was very easy! I will highly recommend this company for any event!

• Ashlee

Ashlee Smith · Married on 07/30/2019

Great rental company

Rent My Wedding was awesome. We rented some black lights from them to use at our party. They came earlier than expected, which was really helpful to us! Their customer service was great as well.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Mahogany · Married on 07/21/2019

Simple and Amazing

Working with this company was so very easy. Everything was laid out in the instructions that were clear. When I did have a question they responded right away. Our items came 2 days earlier than expected which was great because it gave us a chance to practice how to set up everything.

Sent on 08/19/2019

K Ell · Married on 07/20/2019

Great experience

We rented a monogram and it was very easy process. We mounted the projector to a tripod. Worked great and was one fourth the cost of renting one from our local vendor.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Jasmine Jackson · Married on 07/20/2019

Affordable & Convenient!!

We are very pleased with the product received. The boxes arrived on time, the lights were easy to set up, and I saved part of my wedding fund. Great company & outstanding customer service!!!

Sent on 07/24/2019