Rent My Wedding Reviews

3,203 Reviews for Rent My Wedding

• Paulina

Paulina Nottingham · Married on 01/12/2020

The best to work with!

Rent My Wedding was amazing. We rent the lights for a corporate Christmas Party. Although it was not for a wedding, it would be perfect for anyone wanting to take their event/wedding from simple to elegant with the help of lights. The quality of the lights are amazing and set-up was extremely simple. Not only did these lights event, but the customer service has been phenomenal. The renting and returning process is smooth and easy. This is the second year in a row we have used the lights for this event, and we plan to continue using them in the future! A must have for all events!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Shannan

Shannan · Married on 12/27/2019

Choice vendor

Amazing vendor, I can't wait to use them for my next event!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Heather White · Married on 12/12/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Amazing time! Easy to use. Would definitely rent again! It turned our party in an even better event!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Brian Weck · Married on 12/10/2019

Responsive, helpful, and looked amazing!

We contacted them with just over a week until our event. They were responsive and were able to get our order put together and out the door right away. It arrived well ahead of our event and the lighting looked amazing. It was extremely easy to setup and easy to pack and ship back.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Krista O’Malley · Married on 12/06/2019

They have been great. Everything arrived on time and have been very easy to work with.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Dewana Falks · Married on 12/04/2019

Best 13th Birthday Black Light Party Ever!!!

The entire ordering process was super easy, the black lights arrived "early" AND the two black lights literally lit up the neighborhood. Camryn's 13th birthday party was the talk of her school and the neighborhood. I would give them 10 star if it was an option!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Patricia · Married on 11/23/2019

Mother of the Bride

Amazing! Fast, excellent product, responsive. The uplights made the reception! The monogram was perfect.

Arrived early, intact, well packaged. Return shipping was as easy as receiving.

Don’t hesitate! Well worth the price!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Kavya

Kavya Jalla · Married on 11/16/2019

Canopy wedding

I was in search of canopy for something to look like a mandap on stage. I have initially ordered red canopy but then changed it to multicolored gold and red canopy. The setup was very simple and the video helped. The staff was very helpful in suggesting new combinations of drapes or providing pictures etc. The overall experience was wonderful and budget friendly too..

Sent on 11/22/2019

Han Tran · Married on 11/03/2019

Great customer service and quality products

I was looking to spend some money on uplights and luckily I found this vendor online. Everything went smoothly from placing an order to when the items delivery and return process. I love the fact that my items delivered couple days before the event and I have 2 days after the event to return them. For a bride who plans a wedding herself, this is very convenient.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Dale-Ann

Dale-Ann Hitzeman · Married on 11/02/2019

Easy Process

We just ordered wireless uplights for our November wedding. The company was quick and informative with their responses to my questions. Excited to see the lights all set up at our wedding in Palm Springs!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Natali

Natali Sue Prindle · Married on 11/02/2019

Great, affordable experience

Rent My Wedding was great! We were able to utilize their services for uplighting for our wedding. The lights came quickly and looked great, not to mention they were much more affordable than the ones we would have rented from our DJ. We would use Rent My Wedding again!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Shondra Gardner · Married on 10/31/2019

Halloween wedding

We used the wireless pre-programmed up lighting for our Halloween wedding and it turned out amazing! The purple color with all of our pumpkins looked absolutely amazing! Thank you again for being so easy to work with and for having outstanding quality!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Elyssa Guillen · Married on 10/12/2019

Chuppah and Monogram Rental

I rented a chuppah, backdrop and 2 monograms for our wedding. Quality was great and both items looked wonderful. The process was super easy, the prices were very reasonable and everything arrived in a timely manner. They also make shipping the items back super easy and a no brainer.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Laura Desjardins · Married on 10/12/2019

Exceptional Customer Service!

The attention to detail from the company was exemplary! The accuracy of the room layout, and suggestions for ceiling coverage of the projectors was spot on! Our guests were captivated by the starry sky! I will tell all of my friends!!! Thank you

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Halie

Halie Aaron · Married on 10/11/2019

Exceptional Service!

From design to delivery to the return, the entire process with Rent My Wedding was exceptional. They made my custom gobo design come to life and delivered it faster than I could have ever expected, right before the wedding. Our guests were blown away. I will be referring Rent My Wedding to all my friends and family!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Weddings

Weddings Unlimited · Married on 09/28/2019

Services are the best

I love RENT MY WEDDING! Their customer service was amazing especially the notifications regarding shipping. The rentals were very easy to put together and we were provided with simple but detailed information. Definitely will use their services again!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • H Kent

H Kent · Married on 09/26/2019

Beautiful Lighting

Beautiful lighting for our outdoor event. We used 40 cordless uplights to transform our outdoor space into a magical event space. They are quality lights that were easy to program and charge, as well as set up.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Lori Saltsman · Married on 09/25/2019

Honestly excellent!

From the moment I picked up the phone to make the call to express my needs for monogram for my sons wedding, I have still been amazed at how professional and prompt this company was. They not only delivered an excellent product but did so in a timely fashion just as they said they would. This is not common nowadays but so appreciated. I highly recommend this company which is rent my wedding.com as a go-to resource for wedding planning!

Sharon · Married on 09/21/2019

I rented uplights from you all for my birthday celebration .excellent service fast delivery i called to make sure they received return lights and gave a positive feedback to the rep i will be ordering from you again

Sent on 02/28/2018
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 09/15/2019

5 star Customer service & speedy delivery!

I had a great experience using Rent My Wedding! Everyone was nice and professional and my product arrived very quickly. They are quick to respond as well. I will definitely use RMW again for future events!

• Sophia

Sophia · Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding.....

I love how I was able to have our name diplay. My DJ also made it possible for my monogram to show up everywhere at the reception.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Danielle Grogan · Married on 09/14/2019

Uplighting & customized spotlight

It was fantastic! Everyone raved about the lighting. It really transformed the venue. Rentmywedding.com even sent out the lights in advance to avoid problems with transport with the impending hurricane. Talk about wonderful customer service. We also do not have a FedEx in my small town and had to request a pick up to return the lighting and they offered us a complimentary extra day at no charge. Such a wonderful company. Definitely recommend. 10/10!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Shonda Bonner · Married on 09/14/2019

An awesome experience

I received everything before my event. Your Customer Service is outstanding. The equipment was easy to use because you guys provided excellent instructions. I will recommend your company to friends and other event planners.

Consuelo Aguilera · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastically Easy and Simple!

Loved the services provided. Hard to believe how fast n easy it was to get what i needed. The return shipping was just a easy! Will definitely be utilizing them in the future!

• Sam

Sam Angles · Married on 09/14/2019

Great product. Customer service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

These lights were perfect for our wedding! We got 8. They all came fully charged and lasted the whole night. Good stuff, no issues.

And! They gave us an extended return (because we left for our honeymoon 😳🤫) for no extra charge. They even offered to arrange a Fedex pickup for us. So sweet.

This company does a great job. I’d recommend them to anybody.