Rent My Wedding Reviews

3,210 | Miami, FL

3,210 Reviews for Rent My Wedding

ROBERT MELINA · Married on 10/07/2018

Our rocknroll wedding ☆⹡☆

We like to kick it up a few notches with our events and RENT MY WEDDING made that happen and then some. Our wedding looked awesome and was so easy to set up with the wireless lighting RENT MY WEDDING supplied. Delivery and return was so convenient and easy don't think twice about using this service for your event. ☆☆☆☆☆☆Thank you RENTMYWEDDING.COM
    CHEERS!

Monique Burton · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Event Vendor!

I rented the custom monogram light for my wedding sweetheart table. It was absolutely perfect for our brick wall! We received so many compliments on our “backdrop”. The event coordinator told me that it was really easy to set up and breakdown.

On top of that, the transaction from beginning to end was flawless! I made a couple of changes to my order and their customer service was pleasant and accommodating each time I contacted them via phone or email. Their rates are also really affordable.

I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

We are pregnant with twins and plan to use Rent My Wedding for our baby shower!

Meagan · Married on 10/07/2018

EXCELLENT...not enough words to tell them THANK YOU!

We rented 18 uplights, the cake pinlight, 2 Bliss lights and one floor GOBO light for my daughter's wedding...They were ordered for the weekend the big hurricane hit which closed the venue down and caused us to postpone the wedding but this company was awesome!! Took everything back and reshipped for the new date. They shipped it earlier than I expected and everything came in several days before the wedding which allowed us to decide the colors we wanted BEFORE the actual event. They were professional, in touch with us from the beginning, let us know when they shipped, let us know when they received everything back. There were shipping return labels in most of the boxes already so didn't have to print a lot and they came packed great and were unbelievably easy to pack back up. Probably out of every single vendor I used, this company's lights were the best purchase we did and we were beyond happy. Totally set the atmosphere and everything looked and worked great. Even my husband who thought it was a dumb idea walked into the reception took one look at it and whispered "you were so right!". Daughter said it was the prettiest wedding reception she ever saw...Made my night :)

Jeremy Howard · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding DJ subcontracting lights

Lights arrived early, worked great. If I had only one suggestion it would be to send a more durable and organized case, but they totally did the job as promised.

Would recommend using anytime.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Terri B · Married on 10/06/2018

best decision we made

We rented the uplights, 2 gobos and cake light...it completely changed the atmosphere of the wedding reception venue. We had time to test them to see exactly what colors we wanted...the company was awesome with timeframe to ship back and super helpful when we called with questions. We went online to get an idea of what settings we wanted for the uplights and we were thrilled with the results. Looked like a professional lighting job and literally took minutes to do. VERY VERY PLEASED...thanks again!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Kevin · Married on 10/02/2018

One of my best experiences in working with a company for my event planning. Will definitely definitely use for my next event.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Gloria · Married on 09/29/2018

We cannot day enough about rent our wedding service and the professional lighting they provided. Our dance floor was bouncing with beautiful lights and they made us custom gobi light designs for our ceiling which were a bighit. I recommended them to our venue and they will be telling other couples about their service. Also, the prices were amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Roy

Roy · Married on 09/29/2018

I rented wireless uplighting from rebtmywedding this past weekend. Process was super easy, the lights arrive a couple of days before my event, instructions were simple and clear. Couldn’t have been easier. They also followed up to ensure all was wel. Excellent experience all around.
    DJ RoyMCproductions
    Houston
    Texas

Sent on 10/02/2018

Reggie · Married on 09/29/2018

I got referred to this website by a friend who happened to come across it. From my initial Inquiry to the return of the equipment they were honest professional and so helpful. I will recommend their service to anyone that needs it and will actively refer anyone to them. Great company and they just got a repeat customer.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Chase · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic all around! They answered my emails quick and helped in every situation. I also received my uplighting days before expected delivery date which really put our minds at ease! Such a great company to help make your wedding day magical. Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Nan

Nan Layne · Married on 09/29/2018

The whole process was great!

Easy order, easy set up, and easy return.

Stacy Brown · Married on 09/29/2018

Rent my wedding lighting package

This package was amazing and really completed my wedding everything was beautiful. I will be using again for future events! Thank you for making my wedding day amazing!!!!

Mr & Mrs. Brown

Jai Bhawsar · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome, affordable and timely

The backdrop came before time so I could try it and it looked great 👍 it was easy to put together.

• Marlene

Marlene Larmour · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing!! They were great all the way through beginning to end!

Without our uplighting the room would have been dull and boring. The uplighting we rented from Rent My Wedding made it come alive and set the tone for an exciting fun evening! This was the BEST decision ever. Thank you for your timeliness and professionalism!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Ann Marie Howerton · Married on 09/27/2018

Perfect up lighting

Items arrived when they said they would and easy return. Easiest part of the the wedding

Sent on 10/25/2018

Howard · Married on 09/23/2018

They are very easy to work with, and the red carpet was the perfect accent to our event! I highly recommend them. Great price and professionalism! Thank you!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ricardo · Married on 09/22/2018

The monogram showed up a few days early, and it was such a relief. The monogram light itself comes set, and all you do is plug and adjust focus. Great experience!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

I ordered pipe and drape for my event and it looked amazing. RentMyWedding was very helpful and was very good and responding to my emails and calls. Great customer service.

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome no problem

It was an easy order my items came on time and the return shipping was easy as pie ...

• Mariama

Mariama · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience

Great products. IWe rented the custom gobo projector with great artwork to match my sons party theme. I will definitely use again. Thank you

Marta Loc · Married on 09/22/2018

Seriously.... WORTH IT!! I do it over and over again

I was blown away how cost-effective, how easy, and how professional my whole rental experience was. Not only is their price 1/3 of what I was quoted by other vendors, but the communicate and send you email updates throughout the whole process.. AND they shipped everything 4 days before I requested the delivery... one last thing I had to worry about before my wedding..... You know that saying "you get what you paid for"... in this situation that could not be far from the truth! One of the best vendor choices I made!

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Uplight Rentals

I rented 8 battery powered uplights for my wedding and they were awesome!! They arrived early (Rent My Wedding even called me to let me know thwy were arriving early!), were super easy to use and so easy to return!! Definitely worth it!!

Erika Tucker · Married on 09/21/2018

Gobo for event was a hit

Arrived on time, minimal set up, easy return shipping.

Toni Wood · Married on 09/21/2018

Wireless UpLighting ....so easy and inexpensive

We used them for wireless uplighting. The lights arrived a day earlier than expected and were charged and ready to use. It was a nice addition, added ambiance to our barn wedding. You can choose the color you want and the remote control made it easy to turn on once in place. The return process was simple as well. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Breanna · Married on 09/18/2018

This company was absolutely amazing to work with! The chuppah was gorgeous and easy to assemble. It’s was incredibly sturdy and well made. Also the people working at this company sent us the chuppah early and gave us an extra day to return it with free shipping. I recommend 100%

Sent on 09/19/2018