Rent-a-Centerpiece Reviews

Rent-a-Centerpiece 6
Rent-a-Centerpiece 7

Dana Daszczuk · Married on 01/05/2019

Insane beautiful centerpieces!

Elvin and his team were amazing to work with. They were extremely responsive and were able to work with various budgets. They understood my vision and brought it to life and totally exceeded expectations. The room looked PHENOMENAL. We got so many compliments on how unique and gorgeous it was! It literally looked like the Wynn Las Vegas but in good ole Chicago :)

Sent on 01/12/2019

Ple2018 · Married on 12/18/2018

Stunning Centerpieces

We rented 16 or so of the white feather centerpieces with crystals for our 1920s themed holiday party in Los Angeles. Guests were "wowed" and they added a very dazzling overall effect. We chose to keep the light at the base at the "candlelight" color, kind of a soft yellow. Paired with all white feathers it added a very nice glow to the tables which had black tablecloths. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fun and elegant alternative to regular floral centerpieces.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Rent-a-Centerpiece 8
    Rent-a-Centerpiece 9
  • W

Wilhelmina · Married on 09/02/2018

The centerpieces were gorgeous and the guests were quite impressed as they expressed how beautiful they were. We chose Rent-a-centerpiece after reading negative reviews about the quality of feathers from other websites we were considering purchasing from. The staff was the greatest; available when needed and prompt with delivery and pickup. Thanks, Elvin!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Rent-a-Centerpiece 10

bert · Married on 08/10/2018

Wonderful Experience! Home Run!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Allene · Married on 06/30/2018

Elvin was a treat to work with. He followed up on the order, confirmed in advance and showed up exactly when he said. It was one less thing I had to keep track of.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Roxann · Married on 03/18/2018

Anya was amazing. She took the time to bring samples to my home. I rented candelabras with ostrich feathers for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful!! Every one loved my centerpieces! I would definitely recommend this company for your centerpiece needs.

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Rent-a-Centerpiece 11

Gwendolyn · Married on 12/31/2017

I highly recommend Anya and Rent-a-Centerpiece. Anya and her team are very professional and the quality delivered was superior! I celebrated my husband's milestone birthday along with New Years and everyone's jaws drop when they saw the room with the beautiful centerpieces on display. I also had a need for a large quantity and even through we were close to the date and during holiday rush Anya worked her magic and was able to accommodate my need. She even went a bit over what I expected. I received compliments from the time they were delivered/set up and still receiving calls about the wonderful experience. If you are looking for a company that will deliver actually what you order, on time and with the highest level of professionalism please consider Anya and Rent-a-Centerpiece. I know that you will not be disappointed! I just can't say enough about how pleased I am that I selected Anya and will use her again and again. I read reviews so I do hope that my write up helps you choose l a company that will leave you completely satisfied! I have tons of pictures that capture the beauty of the centerpieces, but waiting to get the disc from the photographer.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Rent-a-Centerpiece 12
    Rent-a-Centerpiece 13

Azalia · Married on 12/16/2017

Anya and her team are AMAZING! I had to change my original florist because my venue was extremely picky with insurance. I was lucky to find Rent-A-Centerpiece three weeks before my wedding. Anya was very helpful and responded very quickly. Everything turned out so lovely and the ostrich centerpieces added a perfect touch to my Art Deco/ Great Gatsby wedding. The way the tall ostrich centerpieces were displayed gave such a visually inspiring look. They gave the exact effect I wanted, which was glamorous yet warm and whimsical. I would highly recommend them for any event. Very punctual and responsive.

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Rent-a-Centerpiece 14
    Rent-a-Centerpiece 15
    Rent-a-Centerpiece 16
    Rent-a-Centerpiece 17

Kristi · Married on 12/09/2017

I hired Rent-a-Centerpiece to do centerpieces for "A Night in Monte Carlo" company holiday party. Anya was very accommodating and helpful in making my vision come to life. The centerpieces were amazing and the topic of the evening. I highly recommend Rent-a-centerpiece for any occasion!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Ani · Married on 08/06/2017

I was so excited to find a rental company for ostrich feathers after trying to buy them myself. It was way more affordable and the centerpieces were stunning. Anya was fabulous to work with, very professional. I used them for my vintage circus baptism theme and the centerpieces was all the decor I needed as they are tall and glamorous. Loved them!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Karina · Married on 06/10/2017

Rent-a-Centerpiece provided me with Eiffel Tower Ostrich Feather Centerpieces and Lighted Spandex Ostrich Feather Floor Stands. Both were gorgeous. At first I was nervous to work with Rent-a-Centerpiece as I could not see the centerpieces beforehand, but they did an amazing job with my Centerpieces and added the elegance that I was looking to add to my wedding. Once I receive my wedding photos I will add pictures of the centerpieces. Thank you so much Rent-a-Centerpiece for providing me with such amazing pieces.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Johanna · Married on 04/01/2017

We booked rent-a-centerpiece for an 80's party a friend was having. Let me just start by saying Anya and her team are amazing!!! From the moment I found them online and called to get quotes to the moment they picked up the centerpieces after the event, Anya and her team were informative, professional, patient, friendly, and so much fun to work with! Their centerpieces blew everyone at the event away including myself! I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/05/2017

sonia · Married on 11/26/2016

Anya was amazing her service was so professional and she accomadated to everything I needed! The centerpieces were amazing everyone was in awe!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • I

Ian · Married on 11/19/2016

Their ostrich feather centerpieces were amazing. I did a mix of black and white feathers for a 50th birthday party at a banquet hall and I couldn't have been happier with the centerpieces they provided. I also did 2 of their 6 ft ostrich feather floor stands. The pics on their website don't even begin to do them justice (the centerpieces or the stands). I would HIGHLY recommend hiring them if you're looking for unique & fun centerpieces that will add so much style, piazza & a "wow factor" to whatever event you're planning. Worth every penny.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Rent-a-Centerpiece feather centerpieces brought our entire event together! We requested a few changes in time of arrival and they were extremely accommodating! They were prompt, brought a few extra ideas for the space and over all very pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend them for your future events!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/18/2015

Our centerpieces were breathtaking! From start to finish, Anya was professional and helpful! We rented the beautiful rose gold candelabras with ostrich feathers and jeweled candle holders. Our "theme" was old Hollywood/Gatsby. Everything was spot on.
    I might be biased, but I have never seen such a beautiful wedding. Job well done, rent-a-centerpiece!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Bridget · Married on 10/18/2015

Anya was a dream to work with..answered every call , reliable, and made everything so easy The centerpieces were exactly what we wanted They did a brilliant job and it was reasonable in cost..Everyone loved it and got so many compliments. Thanks Anya and rent a centerpiece for a great job!!!! I highly recommend them!! Bridget Pallister

Sent on 10/27/2015

Denia · Married on 06/06/2015

Anya was a pleasure to work with. Shipping was quick and feathers were packed well. I will definitely use them again. Thank you so much, so glad I found you.

Sent on 06/15/2015

marley · Married on 08/16/2014

Anya was ammazing and the only person who could understand what I really wanted. Her prices are the same as everyone else I talked to, and no matter what time I contacted her she always responded.

Sent on 09/02/2014

maria · Married on 11/15/2013

Our centerpieces were definitely a hit! I love how different and unique lampshade centerpieces looked. They are a lot more affordable than a bunch of flowers in tall vases but they look so grand and mysterious! I had some ideas as to customize them and Rentacenterpiece guys were eager to listen. Everyone was great to work with and made the planning stress-free. Maria.

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2013

Our feather centerpieces were magnificent! If you are undecided about the vase, get the spandex one that lights up, you won't regret it. The quality of feathers is great, not like some cheap stuff you can buy online. I even had some little feathers in my bouquet :) The colors are vibrant and with a huge selection of feathers that Rent a centerpiece has, I had no problem matching my wedding colors.

Jane · Married on 09/07/2013

We wanted a rustic style wedding that would also be classy and
    elegant. We went for natural manzanita tree centerpieces with hanging
    candle holders and fresh flowers. The entire tent was decorated with
    white paper lanterns, which looked amazing. I also got beautiful rose
    bouquets for me and my bridesmaids that we placed in cute mason jars
    after the ceremony. Our wedding was beautiful and super fun! We didn't
    have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Andrea · Married on 07/20/2013

I just wanted to thank Rent A Centerpiece team for making my wedding truly one of a kind. Their team of professionals was a pleasure to work with, which took a ton of stress off me. My flowers were fresh and beautiful, masterfully coordinated with our beach wedding theme. I am very happy we picked Rentacenterpiece.com to do our wedding decor.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Victoria · Married on 02/23/2013

I fell in love with Manzanita trees the minute I saw them online and wanted them for our wedding ever since. It hasn't been easy finding someone who rents Manzanitas in the Midwest, so when we came across Rentacenterpiece.com, we were really happy. I didn't want to get stuck with 20 trees, so we ruled out buying them right away. Rentacenterpiece showed us tons of different ways to decorate our trees and we were able to pick one that matched our theme and budget. Any time we had a question the representative answerd them very promptly. I didnt have any mishaps and everything went smoothly. The company is very organized and showed their professionalism. We wanted a winter wonderland wedding and Rentacenterpiece team did not disappoint!