183 Reviews for Renowned Events

Uplighting (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Photobooth (1)

We had a great time at our wedding thanks to renowned events! They provided great service. Cut our first dance at the perfect time and helped us to enjoy our day. The DJ kept things going even when our caterer was delayed! The photobooth was also a huge hit and super convenient. I can’t say enough about the value we got!

Profile Picture Shayna, 8/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

For our wedding we had gone through 1024 productions for our officiant, DJ, photo booth and photographer and I am so glad that I did. Not only was the price for all of these services reasonable, but the service that they provide is amazing. Mike was wonderful throughout, despite the major hiccups that were happening on the day of our wedding and came up with solutions the venue could not provide. I highly recommend them as they are there beside you to make sure everything goes smoothly and take the stress away from you on the day of your event. They interact with your party very well, as both of our families love humor he tailored the ceremony and reception to be humorous and he also guides you through every step of the way. If I had any other event to plan I would definitely use Mike and his crew again.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Renowned events is a great vendor to get for your wedding. They kept the party going. People loved the music, the coordination and the photo booth. Easy to work with friendly and helpful.

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

"Wow Renowned Events!!!" Love this crew!!! they were absolutely AMAZING !! everyone loved the Photobooth with the touch screen.. Family and friends had a blast with the centerpiece giveaway game... our grand entrance was as unique as every couple that came in and our B&G entrance was unique and exciting for both us and out guest.. most of all Renowned was so amazing that they were able to edit a special song to be personalized for a mother &daughter dance that meant the world to me.. our wedding would not have been complete without Renowned events... Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts!!!
--Mr.&Mrs. Martin and Emiko Nario

Profile Picture Emiko, 9/28/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

I hired Renowned Events for my wedding on May 25th, 2014. The services they provided were the emcee, DJ, lighting, photo booth, center piece lighting, and a monogram. My wedding looked amazing and it was all thanks to Renowned Events! Their communication is top-notch and they definitely have strong customer service! Whenever I would reach out to either Mikel Turner or Matthew Nicosia they would get back to with urgency and both mad

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Renowned Events did a fabulous job with the DJ, MC and Photo booth at our wedding. Mike Taylor delivered as promised! The music at the ceremony and reception was always on point. The other Mike went over the details of the reception with me a second time to ensure they have everything correctly. The reception music was appreciated by all ages; they played tunes for everyone but at the end of the night, it was all for us. Finally, the photo booth was a super hit!!! Everyone loved it, from the young to the old. They brought props to use for the pictures. Super duper fun! 100% recommend Renowned Events, Mike and Mike!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Renowned Events did an amazing job at our wedding. We booked them for many of our wedding services which made it super easy for us. We didn't have to worry about contacting, meeting with or paying different vendors for our wedding. We met with Michael at their office and he helped us out with everything we needed. When I was looking for companies to with my wedding I really took the time to read reviews and see what other said about the company. Previous couples had nothing but good things to say about this company. So needless to say reviews are imporatnt to me so I really wanted to take sometime to describe my experience with Renowned Events.

-DJ/MC - We had a really fun bridal party entrance. Each couple came out to a different song and did a cool dance. It was a great way to start the party right when our reception first started. The music was great and exactly what we wanted for our wedding. There was a good mix of new and old songs that kept everyone dancing. All the announcements were very well done with wonderful engergy througout the night.

-Lighting - We had Up Lighting, Pin Spot Lighting, Custom Monogram and Intelligent Lighting. The room looked amazing, just what we had hoped for. The up lights really added nice color to the room. The Pin Spots helped highlight our centerpieces really nicely. The Intelligent Lighting was really awesome! We had no idea what this was at first but we learned about it during our meeting with Michael. The lights were on us as a spot light for our first dance and parent dances.

-Photo Booth - The Photo Booth was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. We tried one at a coworkers wedding and we've wanted one for ours ever since. So many of our guests took fun photos in the photo booth and it really capture the night well. We even got a scrapbook with all the photos the night of our wedding. The photo booth is really a must have. Don't question it too much, I promise you will be super happy with it.

Profile Picture User3896347, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Renowned Events took care of my wedding last month and it was a blast. Michael took care of all the details even though we were unprepared for our final meeting. He were able to get a feel for the audience and made it extremely entertaining. Our guests loved Michael as the MC - he was funny and entertaining. Since we had a traditional Chinese wedding, Michael also took care of all the games and our guests loved it all. More importantly they helped us with picking the songs and told the bride and groom exactly what to do at what time. We were extremely stressed out the last two weeks prior to the wedding so it was great not having to worry about a thing and had a blast!

Through Renowned Events, we also hired the photographer/videographer who were the best to deal with large families and told us exactly how to pose. Absolutely the best people to handle your wedding needs and to make everything fun!!

Profile Picture User3894667, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Everyone loved my DJ!
A friend recommended them because she said everyone loved them at her wedding and everyone at our wedding loved them as well.
So professional. They handle every detail in a very professional way.
Not a lot of talking during the wedding, just nonstop music and dancing!! So Fun :)

Also got the photobooth from them and that was perfect as well.
Their entire staff is so professional and seem as though they are enjoying your wedding as well!

Highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Sunny , 1/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I used Renowned Events for my DJ and a Photo Booth. I have to say that it was 100% worth every penny. The DJ and MC were awesome. They really fed off the energy of the crowd. I wanted a fun, up beat reception and they delivered. I absolutely would recomend a Photo Booth. I enjoy looking at the photo booth pictures more than my wedding pictures! It is such a great idea and everyone, no matter what age of sober-ness, everyone LOVES taking instand photo booth pictures. The best part is that they provide an attendant who helps everyone turn thier photos into stickers and create a scrap book for the Bride and Groom that night.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 1/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Michael was awesome. As for his organization, he was excellent at moving the agenda along. As for his talent, I guess I should just say that there was literally people dancing from the moment the floor opened until our last song. Get him while you can.

Profile Picture Trisha, 1/5/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My DJ was the bomb! Everything was great from the music, the photo booth, their energy & the professionalism. Their timeline list is so helpful and the website is so user friendly.

Profile Picture Renee, 12/31/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Will was really great. He kept everything going and all of our guests had a great time. The dance floor was packed and the lighted looked amazing. We considered going with a few other companies but when we compared everything Renowned was on top. My husband was really impressed with their customer service. You can't go wrong here.

Profile Picture Veronica, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We decided to book them for our vow renewal because they were fun, energetic and knew we could count on them. They came through & all of our guests had a great time! We even used them for our photobooth.

Profile Picture User3909516, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Renowned Events to provide a photobooth with props for our wedding reception. Every guest enjoyed themselves and couldn't stop going back to the booth for more pictures. Renowned Events showed up early and provided attendants who were very kind and professional. Overall we loved having them be a part of our special day and we were given a copy of every photo strip and each guest was able to use the photobooth as many times as they pleased. Great Company!

Profile Picture Crystal, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys were on their A game from start to finish. Very professional and extremly great to work with...thanks guys! you made my special day wonderful!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Micheal and his crew are amazing. He provided the lighting, photo booth and DJ/MC services for my wedding! I cannot say enough good things about Renowned Events!! Not only did he get the party started but he kept it going all night! My guests never had an opportunity to get bored. He even got some of my family members who I've never seen dance out on the floor having a blast.

Oh and the lighting and custom monogram totally set the tone for the evening, and made the event space absolutely magical!

And the photo booth made the party complete!! Thank you Renowned for making our wedding day absolutely amazing!!

If you are considering Renowned for your wedding or event, book them. You won't regret it!!!

Profile Picture Rachel , 11/9/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My Husband and I used renowned events for our wedding and they were on top of everything. We had a great time! The lighting looked so good and the photo booth was so much fun. We really recommend them hands down.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I'm super excited to have rented the photobooth from Renowned Events. It was completely worth it. All of my guests had a great time taking pictures and I have a great scrapbook as a result. Their attendants were very helpful in putting the scrapbook together and I still can't help but look at it everyday. I'm also amazed at how great their photobooth looks and the quality of their prints. The design with our names was also great and their website was advertised discreetly enough. I would definitely use their service again!

Profile Picture Barbra , 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Will as our D.J. for our wedding. Choosing Will was one of the best decisions we made. He played exactly what we asked him to, and really took the time to learn about the type of music we wanted at our wedding. We received many compliments from our older guests about the cocktail and dinner music played and from our younger guests about the late night music. The dance floor was completely packed by the end of the night and we owe much of that to Will. Not only was Will dressed appropriately and looked great, he had a great personality and appeared like he truly enjoyed his work. He kept our wedding time line in tact and helped move our intros, dances, and toasts along. Overall a fabulous D.J. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding D.J.!

Profile Picture User3676824, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

The photo booth was a big hit! They supplied props and a photo album for everyone to sign along side their picutres. The girls running it were very friendly.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding was 10/05/2013 and let me tell you, the did an amazing job. Mike was awesome with the guests. He interacted and had people dancing. The music was exactly what we wanted. They played everything we requested and everything went smoothly. They were always easy to contact when I had a question. The photo booth was the best part for our guests. They loved it and the book that it came with was great. The Photographer, John was hands down the most professional and patient photographer I have known. That day was a little hectic with my family and my husbands family and John pulled it through to get every possible shot of all our families. And the pictures...AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL. I love them all and it looks straight out of a magazine. I would recommend them for everything. Thank you for all the wonderful memories.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Mike did a great job with creating a fun and festive atmosphere. He gave great suggestions but also listened to our suggestions. What he came up with was breathtaking. He helped to make our wedding day truly memorable. The music was exactly what we wanted. With just a few comments from us, he created a playlist that covered every aspect of our lives together.

I recommend Renowned Events to any one wanting to make their special day memorable. This company and its employees take the time to listen to what you want. They are very professional, respectful, and fun. The lighting he came up was spectacular. It was romantic, tasteful, and elegant.

Profile Picture Jerri, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

They made our night amazing! We had no wedding planner to help day of and they were amazing at keeping the wedding fun and entertaining and kept us on track! Thank you so much mike pearson and moses rubio for everything and making it such a memorable night! I will def use them again and recommend them everyone I know!

Profile Picture Camille, 8/3/13, 1 Review