Reno Tahoe Ceremonies Reviews

37 Reno Tahoe Ceremonies Reviews
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Eric was the BEST!

Eric made our ceremony absolutely phenomenal! All our guests thought we had known him for 20 years. He personalized our ceremony and we felt so comfortable with him. He had the perfect amount of humor and we all just loved him! THANK YOU ERIC!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Reno Tahoe Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks, Sarah! What a beautiful day for you and your family. I’m grateful I was able to be part of your special moment.

Brian · Married on 09/08/2018

Eric was a great pastor for our wedding! He believes in marriage and met with us before the wedding at length to give us some advice that was appreciated and helpful. During the ceremony itself he was professional, respectful, eloquent and humorous. He struck a perfect balance between respecting the seriousness of the event and making sure everyone had a good time. I would recommend him to anyone.

Caitlin · Married on 08/04/2018

From the start of the process Eric helped guide us - from small logistical items to profound advice. He kept reminding us that the ceremony was ours and he was simply there to help us bring our vision to life. He said this several times and even at the Rehearsal when we switched up a few things last minute, he went with the flow and found a way to bring it all together for us. Several family members said "your friend Eric did such a wonderful job" and little did they know that the rehearsal was the first time we met him in person (lots of FaceTime and phone calls prior of course!). That comment alone goes to show how instantly Eric is able to connect and bond with people - not only us, but also our guests. Standing at the end of the aisle reciting your vows can be nerve-racking, but having Eric standing there beside us brought both of us a wonderful sense of calm. He had been a partner through this process and we were so proud to have him as our officiant and to now call him a friend!

Misty · Married on 07/21/2018

We were so pleased with Pastor Eric, he made our ceremony absolutely perfect. He is very sincere and personable, and worked with us to create a perfect experience for us. He made suggestions, sent us some readings and verses based on our conversations, then allowed us to add our own unique unity ceremony and even did research to allow us to add a nod to my husband’s Jewish heiratage with a Mozel Tov finish. My Mother-in-law was so happy, and we couldn’t have been more pleased. He definitely contributed to our perfect day!

Reno Tahoe Ceremonies 1

Kelly · Married on 07/07/2018

He was absolutely fabulous

Eric was EXACTLY what I was looking for in a officiant. I was on a mission to find someone who was funny and would keep the ceremony light hearted and fun. BOY did I get that! All of our guests were practically rolling out of their seats.

Our ceremony was exactly how I pictured it to be and I enjoyed every moment. Eric was super responsive in the months leading up to it and provided us with tons of great ideas and options.

I absolutely loved how many people thought that we had known Eric for many years and had attended his church. In all honesty, it felt like it to us too. Eric totally read our relationship and who we were from the single meeting that we had before the wedding. Can't say enough, it was a beautiful and FUN ceremony and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Thanks Eric!

Amanda · Married on 07/06/2018

I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do my wedding! He was great, fun and he really was the one for us! The whole family said how much they enjoyed Pastor Eric, that he was the right guy for us! He felt like a good friend even after only meeting a couple of times! :-)

Reno Tahoe Ceremonies 2
    Reno Tahoe Ceremonies 3

Bill · Married on 06/26/2018

Pastor Eric helped make our wedding experience in Lake Tahoe non stressful and helped personalize our ceremony with some great suggestions. He is very flexible, non judgmental, and I believe truley wishes the best for the couples he marries. I highly recommend him

Alissa · Married on 06/23/2018

Eric is amazing! He captured the importance of marriage, and our love for god, but also our sense of humor. He is far from a cookie cutter or a cut and paste officiant for a wedding. He took the time to study us as a couple over the phone and see if we all were a good fit. I asked if he would be willing to commute a couple hours south down to our wedding on the Summit of Mammoth Mountain. He was excited as we were! He encouraged use to add a couple small details like a unity, which we were so pleased we did. He was great at capturing our audiences attention and focusing on the importance of marriage. He was perfect! Thank you ERIC!

Mireya · Married on 06/02/2018

Our ceremony could not have gone better! Eric did a wonderful job making sure it was exactly what we wanted. It’s was a beautiful lighthearted ceremony with just the right amount of humor! He took the time to help us create the perfect “script” for the ceremony He was also a huge help during the rehearsal! I would definitely to anyone looking for an officiant in the area!!!

Reno Tahoe Ceremonies 4

kelly · Married on 04/21/2018

There is nothing missing this is dumb that I have to write at least 30 characters! We liked Eric

Sent on 06/22/2018

Reno Tahoe Ceremonies's reply:

Hahaha! Kelly! I love your review! Thanks for allowing me to be part of the next chapter of your lives :)

Heather · Married on 10/07/2017

Eric Tastet did a phenomenal job as the officiant for our wedding. Not only was he completely professional, he aslo added a bit of humor to the ceremony (asked us if it was ok first). He provided a couple of great readings for us to choose from and suggested to do a Wine Ceremony which was amazing. Before the wedding he provided a detailed outline of what would be said to ensure we were in the same page. Looking back, there is nothing we would have changed, it was marvelous.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Reno Tahoe Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks for the kind words :) So glad I could be a part of your wedding!

Shelby · Married on 09/09/2017

Highly recommend Pastor Eric for your wedding ceremony! He made the ceremony fun, relaxed, and enjoyable! He took the stress and nervousness away from the ceremony! Thank you Eric!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Reno Tahoe Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! What an enjoyable celebration we had!

Gustavo · Married on 09/02/2017

Eric was awesome. He was very accommodating and flexible with what we wanted in our ceremony.
    His jokes and friendliness not only kept us relaxed and calm before and during the ceremony, but also made so that our guest had a great time. All of our guests made sure to tell us how great the ceremony was and how great pastor Eric did.
    Would recommend his services with no hesitation.
    Thank you so much.

Laura · Married on 09/01/2017

Pastor was great the entire ceremony was beautiful and he really listens to what you want.

Laurie · Married on 08/31/2017

Eric did a great job at loosening up the crowd utilizing funny jokes. He was very upbeat and was flexibility and patient with our wedding ceremony outline. He helped us find the perfect layout and readings that reflected us!

Veronica · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I recently had our wedding with Pastor Eric and blew it out of the water for us. He made the ceremony humurous, which is what we hoped for, yet made it feel as important and meaningful as it should. We got so many compliments about him afterwards and have had such a pleasure working with him. We would definitely recommend him to any future couples.

Brandon · Married on 07/15/2017

Eric did such an amazing job with our ceremony! We had certain requests for how we wanted the ceremony to go, and Eric hit all of them! It was relaxed, humorous, and intimate all at the same time. We couldn't have asked for a better person and friend to complete our wedding. We also received many comments from friends and family on how well done and unique the ceremony was.

Melody · Married on 07/01/2017

Eric was wonderful to work with. He made our ceremony just like we wanted. It was perfect!

Reno Tahoe Ceremonies 5

Andy · Married on 06/24/2017

Eric was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. He kept our ceremony light hearted and fun while still keeping it meaningful. I would highly recommend him! Thanks so much Eric!

Curt · Married on 06/17/2017

Eric adds to the ceremony with wit, humor and years of experience that keep your guests smiling from start to finish. He is classy from the way he dresses and ceremony he performs. He has so many ideas that help guide a couple in the direction of the ceremony you dream of. Came the night before and organized the rehearsal.
    This is the guy you want. We could not have been happier.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Reno Tahoe Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks for the kind remarks! What a joy to be with you and Terri on your wedding day :)

Nora · Married on 06/16/2017

We absolutely loved working with Eric! He was extremely professional, responsive, and easy to work with as we planned our ceremony. On the big day, he gave us the lighthearted air that we wanted. All of our guests loved him as well. We highly recommend Eric to couples who want a loving, kind, but fun and humor-filled ceremony.

Jennifer · Married on 04/01/2017

When I tried to imagine what kind of pastor we'd have to marry us, Eric surpassed all and any expectations we had. Not only was he extremely quick with his responses, he was more than helpful when we finally met. He had amazing suggestions and advice. We didn't even think of doing a sand ceremony, but after he explained it and after actually doing it for the ceremony, we were so happy we did. Our wedding was perfect, and I believe Eric had a lot to do with that. We were so happy with his services. THANK YOU

Sent on 04/05/2017

Reno Tahoe Ceremonies's reply:

Jennifer! Thank you for your kind words :) You and Brian were so fun to work with, I'm glad you let me be a part!

PHILIPPE · Married on 12/26/2016

Plan your wedding with Eric, he will cater!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Reno Tahoe Ceremonies's reply:

Hey Philippe! Thanks for the rating :) You're wedding was so beautiful, I'm grateful I was there!

Chris · Married on 09/10/2016

Eric was the perfect officiant for our wedding!

From the start we felt that our personalities really fit with Pastor Eric. He made planning the ceremony very easy and tailored everything to our style as a couple. He was always available when we reached out to him for advice and we really enjoyed being able to meet with him in person early on.

When the day came, our ceremony flowed so well. He made our ceremony feel very personal and light hearted which really eased our nerves. We received nothing but compliments from our friends and family.

Eric truly cares about helping couples through this journey. We would highly recommend him to any couples looking to get married!