34 Reviews for Reno Tahoe Ceremonies

Single Religion (2)
Rehearsal (2)
Non-religious (1)
34 Reno Tahoe Ceremonies Reviews

From the start of the process Eric helped guide us - from small logistical items to profound advice. He kept reminding us that the ceremony was ours and he was simply there to help us bring our vision to life. He said this several times and even at the Rehearsal when we switched up a few things last minute, he went with the flow and found a way to bring it all together for us. Several family members said "your friend Eric did such a wonderful job" and little did they know that the rehearsal was the first time we met him in person (lots of FaceTime and phone calls prior of course!). That comment alone goes to show how instantly Eric is able to connect and bond with people - not only us, but also our guests. Standing at the end of the aisle reciting your vows can be nerve-racking, but having Eric standing there beside us brought both of us a wonderful sense of calm. He had been a partner through this process and we were so proud to have him as our officiant and to now call him a friend!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were so pleased with Pastor Eric, he made our ceremony absolutely perfect. He is very sincere and personable, and worked with us to create a perfect experience for us. He made suggestions, sent us some readings and verses based on our conversations, then allowed us to add our own unique unity ceremony and even did research to allow us to add a nod to my husband’s Jewish heiratage with a Mozel Tov finish. My Mother-in-law was so happy, and we couldn’t have been more pleased. He definitely contributed to our perfect day!

Profile Picture Misty, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eric was EXACTLY what I was looking for in a officiant. I was on a mission to find someone who was funny and would keep the ceremony light hearted and fun. BOY did I get that! All of our guests were practically rolling out of their seats.

Our ceremony was exactly how I pictured it to be and I enjoyed every moment. Eric was super responsive in the months leading up to it and provided us with tons of great ideas and options.

I absolutely loved how many people thought that we had known Eric for many years and had attended his church. In all honesty, it felt like it to us too. Eric totally read our relationship and who we were from the single meeting that we had before the wedding. Can't say enough, it was a beautiful and FUN ceremony and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Thanks Eric!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do my wedding! He was great, fun and he really was the one for us! The whole family said how much they enjoyed Pastor Eric, that he was the right guy for us! He felt like a good friend even after only meeting a couple of times! :-)

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Eric helped make our wedding experience in Lake Tahoe non stressful and helped personalize our ceremony with some great suggestions. He is very flexible, non judgmental, and I believe truley wishes the best for the couples he marries. I highly recommend him

Profile Picture Bill, 6/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eric is amazing! He captured the importance of marriage, and our love for god, but also our sense of humor. He is far from a cookie cutter or a cut and paste officiant for a wedding. He took the time to study us as a couple over the phone and see if we all were a good fit. I asked if he would be willing to commute a couple hours south down to our wedding on the Summit of Mammoth Mountain. He was excited as we were! He encouraged use to add a couple small details like a unity, which we were so pleased we did. He was great at capturing our audiences attention and focusing on the importance of marriage. He was perfect! Thank you ERIC!

Profile Picture Alissa, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our ceremony could not have gone better! Eric did a wonderful job making sure it was exactly what we wanted. It’s was a beautiful lighthearted ceremony with just the right amount of humor! He took the time to help us create the perfect “script” for the ceremony He was also a huge help during the rehearsal! I would definitely to anyone looking for an officiant in the area!!!

Profile Picture Mireya , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal

There is nothing missing this is dumb that I have to write at least 30 characters! We liked Eric

Profile Picture kelly, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eric Tastet did a phenomenal job as the officiant for our wedding. Not only was he completely professional, he aslo added a bit of humor to the ceremony (asked us if it was ok first). He provided a couple of great readings for us to choose from and suggested to do a Wine Ceremony which was amazing. Before the wedding he provided a detailed outline of what would be said to ensure we were in the same page. Looking back, there is nothing we would have changed, it was marvelous.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Counseling, Single Religion

Highly recommend Pastor Eric for your wedding ceremony! He made the ceremony fun, relaxed, and enjoyable! He took the stress and nervousness away from the ceremony! Thank you Eric!

Profile Picture Shelby , 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Eric was awesome. He was very accommodating and flexible with what we wanted in our ceremony.
His jokes and friendliness not only kept us relaxed and calm before and during the ceremony, but also made so that our guest had a great time. All of our guests made sure to tell us how great the ceremony was and how great pastor Eric did.
Would recommend his services with no hesitation.
Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Gustavo, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor was great the entire ceremony was beautiful and he really listens to what you want.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eric did a great job at loosening up the crowd utilizing funny jokes. He was very upbeat and was flexibility and patient with our wedding ceremony outline. He helped us find the perfect layout and readings that reflected us!

Profile Picture Laurie, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I recently had our wedding with Pastor Eric and blew it out of the water for us. He made the ceremony humurous, which is what we hoped for, yet made it feel as important and meaningful as it should. We got so many compliments about him afterwards and have had such a pleasure working with him. We would definitely recommend him to any future couples.

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eric did such an amazing job with our ceremony! We had certain requests for how we wanted the ceremony to go, and Eric hit all of them! It was relaxed, humorous, and intimate all at the same time. We couldn't have asked for a better person and friend to complete our wedding. We also received many comments from friends and family on how well done and unique the ceremony was.

Profile Picture Brandon, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eric was wonderful to work with. He made our ceremony just like we wanted. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Melody, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Counseling, Non-religious

Eric was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. He kept our ceremony light hearted and fun while still keeping it meaningful. I would highly recommend him! Thanks so much Eric!

Profile Picture Andy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eric adds to the ceremony with wit, humor and years of experience that keep your guests smiling from start to finish. He is classy from the way he dresses and ceremony he performs. He has so many ideas that help guide a couple in the direction of the ceremony you dream of. Came the night before and organized the rehearsal.
This is the guy you want. We could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Curt, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved working with Eric! He was extremely professional, responsive, and easy to work with as we planned our ceremony. On the big day, he gave us the lighthearted air that we wanted. All of our guests loved him as well. We highly recommend Eric to couples who want a loving, kind, but fun and humor-filled ceremony.

Profile Picture Nora, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When I tried to imagine what kind of pastor we'd have to marry us, Eric surpassed all and any expectations we had. Not only was he extremely quick with his responses, he was more than helpful when we finally met. He had amazing suggestions and advice. We didn't even think of doing a sand ceremony, but after he explained it and after actually doing it for the ceremony, we were so happy we did. Our wedding was perfect, and I believe Eric had a lot to do with that. We were so happy with his services. THANK YOU

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Plan your wedding with Eric, he will cater!

Profile Picture PHILIPPE, 12/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eric was the perfect officiant for our wedding!

From the start we felt that our personalities really fit with Pastor Eric. He made planning the ceremony very easy and tailored everything to our style as a couple. He was always available when we reached out to him for advice and we really enjoyed being able to meet with him in person early on.

When the day came, our ceremony flowed so well. He made our ceremony feel very personal and light hearted which really eased our nerves. We received nothing but compliments from our friends and family.

Eric truly cares about helping couples through this journey. We would highly recommend him to any couples looking to get married!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We used Eric for our wedding ceremony. He was always on time and had great communication with us. We met with him prior to the wedding and he has a wonderful church and church family. Eric really cared about us and why we are deciding to get married. He catered the service to what we wanted (short, simple, and sweet) and had a great time with us doing it! He made the rehearsal fun and efficient, and even talked with some family members during a scuffle at the wedding. Thank you very much for helping make our wedding even more special! We recommended him to one of our friends getting married in a few months, and they decided to go with him too!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Counseling, Rehearsal

Eric was absolutely amazing to work with. When my husband and I met him (keep in mind we met with several officiants), we knew he was the perfect person to officiant our wedding. We wanted our ceremony to be more uplifting and his sense of humor was perfect for that. I got so many compliments about him. He also gave me a "draft" of how the ceremony would go as well as some ideas on what to do where. He is very friendly and an all around great guy (even when one of the flower arrangements almost fell on him due to the wind). Another thing I really liked is that he treated you like a friend rather than some stranger who was more focused on the money aspect.
Thank you Eric for making our ceremony so memorable!

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/9/16, 1 Review