Renee's of Ridgefield Reviews

4 | Crystal Lake, IL

4 Reviews for Renee's of Ridgefield

Tressa Bauer · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Beautiful Flowers!

Renee did an amazing job!! Our flowers turned out better than I could have imagined. She was very easy and professional to work with. She found beautiful flowers to fit our budget. I received countless compliments on them. I would highly recommend Renee!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Krug · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent experience! Highly recommend!

Renee did a beautiful job on our bouquets! She was very easy to work with and was very flexible with us. We did a quick consultation over the phone (as requested by me) and any adjustments I asked were immediately taken care of over email. Renee delivered our flowers to the hotel right on time and even through in a free boutonnière for my now husband even though they weren’t requested. Her prices are very reasonable and she truly does a beautiful job. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Renee's of Ridgefield's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I really enjoyed working with you.

Becca · Married on 08/13/2016

I am so pleased I hired Renee's of Ridgefield! Renee was incredibly quick in all of her responses to me! Not only that, but she had wonderful ideas and suggestions. Probably most importantly she was incredibly flexible when I had new ideas or things I was considering adding to my list of flowers!! Renee was very organized and I really enjoyed using her flowers at my wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Renee's of Ridgefield's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!

Jeffrey · Married on 06/21/2014

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! What a wonderful job they did, and a real pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/17/2014