Renee Russo Reviews

37 | East Haven, CT

37 Reviews for Renee Russo

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2016

Renee's services for my wedding were beyond anything I could have imagined. She is professional and insanely, wildly talented. She did the entire wedding party and everyone was SO happy with her work. Renee also stuck around to fix me up after the ceremony and before photos. We had a hot, humid day and she kept me looking amazing. She's devoted to what she does and it shows from the first trial (and second...and third...I put her through the trial ringer) to the biggest day of your life.

I also see Renee for cut / color on a regular basis and about a year before my wedding, she took my damaged locks and had them looking flawless by the big day. Unless she up and quits the biz, she'll be doing my hair until it's a sparkly, silver-white.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Renee Russo's reply:

Kristen thank you so much for your review and kind words! Working with you, your amazing family and friends was so wonderful! I look forward to our next hair appointment so we can catch up on that epic honeymoon of yours...........Congrats to you and Joe! xo Renee

Renee · Married on 10/09/2015

Renee was absolutely wonderful! She did my hair as well as my bridesmaids and my mom's hair; everyone was extremely pleased. When I went for my bridal trial, right away I felt comfortable with her. Renee understood the look I was going for and I couldn't of been happier with the results. She was friendly, personable and professional. She uses Paul Mitchell products which are cruelty-free and 95% of the products are vegan, which is really important to me. I would highly recommend her! And not just because we have the same name. :)

Sent on 01/05/2016

Thank you fellow Renee! It was my pleasure. You looked stunning! Xo

Renee did my hair for my wedding day, and for my bridesmaids and mom. After three failed trials, Renee stepped in at the last minute to save the day. She actually listened to what we wanted, and we were all thrilled with the styles she created for us. Thanks Renee!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

I contracted with Renee to provide hair services for me, my mom, mother-in-law and five of my bridesmaids on the morning of my wedding. While I unfortunately wasn't able to work with Renee directly, I was able to work with one of her senior stylists - Yajaira Daniels - who was absolutely fabulous. To start Yajaira was incredibly accommodating, agreeing to do my hair trial (and one for my mom) in her apartment because I wasn't able to make it during her normal salon hours (I live in NYC so my opportunities to travel to CT for a trial were limited). I showed her three pictures and within 30 minutes she had perfectly captured the look I was going for. I have very thin, fine hair so Yajaira helped me with selecting hair extensions to use for the day of and made my hair look so thick and beautiful for my wedding day. It was honestly the best my hair has ever looked. She was also extremely accommodating when working with my mom, mother-in-law and bridesmaids - making sure they were each happy with their look and even redoing my sister-in-law's hair when she decided to switch from an updo to down halfway through the morning. Best of all - she finished all of our hair with time to spare - doing touch ups and pictures with all of us before we had to head down to the limo. If you have the opportunity to work with her don't hesitate!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Renne Marie Russo did my hair and did a phenomenal job. She did exactly what I wanted on the day of even though I had a different hairstyle at my trial. I would recommend her to anyone & everyone-I did just that and one of my best friends used her for her wedding! She really made my day special and was a pleasure to be around. Use her for your wedding! You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2014

Renee was wonderful to work with. She was upbeat and so nice to talk to on my wedding day. She let me try multiple styles and really made my day special. I recommended her for my friend's wedding and my friend loved her as well.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Loved, loved, loved Renee!! She was amazing and my hair came out so beautiful! I could not believe how great her work was. All my bridesmaids had their hair done by Renee and each one looked stunning. Renee is very knowledgeable and is able to work with all different hair types. I have had my hair done only a few times for special occasions, but Renee did the best job by far. I couldn't have been happier with the way my hair or my bridesmaids hair came out.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Renee Russo's reply:

I'm so glad you all loved your hair! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It is much appreciated! Xo

Ellen · Married on 06/08/2014

I had such a wonderful experience!! Renee was extremely responsive and helpful. She connected me with Yajaira, who was a terrific match for me. Yajaira is an extremely talented hair and makeup stylist and I couldn't have been more thrilled with the look she gave me for my wedding day. We didn't have the opportunity to do a trial in advance of the wedding, so I felt so extremely lucky that Yajaira was so wonderful to work with-- not just in terms of the final result (which was fantastic), but also in terms of her professionalism, reliability, patience, and calm demeanor. This worked out great and I was so pleased. Thank you!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Renee Russo's reply:

Ellen thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience and that you loved Yajaira as much as we do! Congratulations!!!

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Renee for my wedding. She is professional, talented and so fun!
    I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Lauren,

Thank you so much for your review! It was wonderful working with you. Best wishes for you and your new hubby. Xo

Susan. M. · Married on 07/14/2018

After my daughters first bridal stylist fell through Renee came to the rescue and we are so thankful she did. The bridal party had 7 bridesmaids, 2 Moms and a bride. Renee brought along another stylist and got everyone done. She also brought a calming peaceful presence into the bridal sweet. She was fantastic!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Renee Russo's reply:

Thank you so much Susan it was truly a pleasure working with you and Lindsay. I'm so glad that our paths crossed! Cheers!

Carla · Married on 07/01/2017

Renee was amazing! She was incredibly friendly and easy to work with. She got me hair extensions last minute, and they looked great!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Renee Russo's reply:

Carla thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was wonderful sharing the morning of your special day with you and your girls in a such a beautiful setting. Hope it was everything you dreamed of and more! Cheers xo

Meagan · Married on 09/23/2017

3.0

Renee is super sweet and chill. She was very laid back which I appreciated as the day can get crazy and she executed exactly what we talked about from the trial. She was very attentive and creative with the bridesmaid's hair as well. The only thing to work on would be email responsiveness but otherwise the quality of her work is very high!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Renee Russo's reply:

Thank you Meagan, so glad you and your ladies were happy with your hair, your images are gorgeous! And thank you for the feedback, first year as a new mama certainly challenged my organization! I think I've gotten it down now. Wishing you all the best. Xo