Renee Russo Reviews

Renee Russo 4
  • Thalia

Thalia Farietta · Married on 11/16/2018

Book her now!

Renee is not only talented but a sweet person! As someone not from the Connecticut area, I was overwhelmed when looking for hair and make-up artists. Once I found Renee and spoke to her on the phone, I knew she would be a great fit. She worked with multiple hair types and styles and everyone was really happy with their wedding hair. They also commented how fun it was to work with Renee and remarked that it was great to sit in her chair. I would recommend Renee to anyone getting married in the area.

ariel · Married on 10/06/2018

Fall Wedding with Renee

Renee was so wonderful to work with! She was always very responsive to all emails and was extremely flexible when scheduling trials (including a second trial that I requested). Renee and her team made everyone feel very relaxed on the day of and got through a lot of girls on time and all looking beautiful. I loved my hair and my moms hair was fabulous as well! Thank you Renee!

Renee Russo's reply:

Ariel thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. It was such a pleasure working with you and your beautiful friends and family! You looked so stunning, I hope you felt amazing and it was everything you wished for. Special thanks to Mom for sending me my jacket! Best wishes for a happily ever after. xoxo

Minnie · Married on 08/24/2018

I found Renee's website and knew her style was exactly what I was after. Jess did my hair (plus 5 others) on my wedding day and it was awesome - exactly what I wanted! I had a pretty specific style in mind (though not a perfect picture of it), but Jess nailed it pretty quickly at my trial. Everyone's hair looked great and held up all day. Jess was also incredibly sweet. Renee coordinated everything and the process couldn't have been smoother. Highly recommend!

Renee Russo's reply:

Minnie we are so happy to have been a part of your special day and are ever grateful for this sweet review. Jess is so talented and we are lucky to have her on our team! You looked so stunning wish you and your new hubby all the best! xo

Gabrielle · Married on 08/18/2018

Renee is absolutely AMAZING at what she does!!! She was the best possible choice I could have made for my wedding :-) She truly works to understand what you want and makes it happen. Renee did my hair as a bride, and 3 weeks later, did my hair as a bridesmaid. Both times, everyone was so impressed with Renee and her talent! Not only did she work hard to make all of our hair perfect, but she has the most calm and comforting demeanor that is so soothing, especially on the morning of your wedding!! Look no further, book Renee!!!

Renee Russo's reply:

Gabby it was truly so wonderful working with you for your special day. You and Jeff have such a heartwarming love story and I felt honored to have been a part of it. You are both beautiful inside and out and I wish you all the happiness in the world and I am excited to follow your love story for years to come! xoxoxo

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

Cannot thank Renee enough for the PHENOMENAL job. She's so incredibly talented and fun to work with. Not only was I extremely pleased, but also my bridesmaids looked incredible. Would highly recommend!!! <3 Sarah

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Renee Russo 5

Renee Russo's reply:

Sarah thank you so much for this lovely review! I had such a blast with you and your girls and am lucky to have gotten to work with you on two occasions! You look stunning. Thank you for including me on your special day!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/28/2018

Danielle is amazing!

I had Danielle for my wedding day, and could not be happier! At my trial, she listened to everything I wanted, and had it perfected. My wedding day was humid, but Danielle did everything she could to ensure that my hair stayed perfect throughout the day! My bridesmaids, MOB and MOG could also not have been happier. Everyone was completely thrilled that Danielle could match any picture she was shown, and create the hairstyle perfectly. Thank you Danielle for making myself and my girls look so amazing on my special day!

Renee Russo's reply:

Chelsea thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. You made the most beautiful bride and we could not be happier that you were pleased. Danielle is such a rockstar isn't she? She raved about how much fun she had with you and your gals. Wishing you all the best for a happily ever after. xo
  • F

Fiona · Married on 07/27/2018

Renee is an absolute sweetheart and is so incredibly talented! I found Renee through my make-up artist and I am so lucky to have had Renee provide hair services on the day!
    At my trial, Renee did such an amazing job and I knew I could trust her to do my hair and 7 of my friends and family without any doubts! On the day, she was professional as always and when the girls showed her pictures of the styles they were looking for, she was able to look at it and recreate versions at ease. Everyone was so pleased with their hair! My hair was amazing and stayed put all day and I didn't even have to think about it! I am so happy that Renee was able to create such gorgeous hairstyles on my big day! :)

Sent on 08/01/2018

Renee Russo's reply:

Fiona it was an honor to meet you and be a part of your special day and new chapter here in the US! Your friends and family are lovely and I had the best time dolling you all up! Thank you for putting up with my constant nose blowing and handwashing.....no time for the sniffles! Lol. I wish you and Anthony all the best for a happy future together. Love and hugs, Renee

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

It was a pleasure working with Yajaira and Danielle on my wedding day! They were so kind and accommodating, not to mention talented! I had a big wedding party and they seamlessly tackled all of the requests thrown their way, and everyone's hair looked amazing! I was so pleased with how my hair turned out as well, and I got so many compliments throughout the night. I would highly recommend using these ladies!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Renee Russo's reply:

Thank you Laura! It was a pleasure working with you and your lovely ladies. We hope your special day was a dream! Cheers!
    Xo Danielle, Yajaira & Renee

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2018

It was wonderful to work with Renee Russo for the hair for my wedding in April 2018. We had a hair trial in February, but afterwards I decided to change many aspects of my hair and she absolutely came prepared to give me the exact hairstyle I wanted, and it came out better than I ever could’ve imagined. I wanted to wear my hair mostly down and she did a great job with that aspect and for the style to hold the entire evening. Also the other women that got their hair done with me were extremely thrilled!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Renee Russo's reply:

Jess it was such a pleasure working with you and your leading ladies last week. I am so glad you loved your hair, you looked stunning!!! I can not WAIT for the professional pics. Thanks for choosing us for your big day. Cheers! Xo
  • User6495867 · 1+ year ago

Everyone at Renee Russo was so wonderful to work with! Danielle did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids and my hair. We had a relaxing morning and a great day! Everyone looked so soft and elegant!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Renee Russo 6
    Renee Russo 7
    Renee Russo 8

Renee Russo's reply:

Thank you Haleigh! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy that you loved Danielles work. We wish you all the best with your new hubby and a happy, healthy new year! xoxo

Morgan · Married on 10/07/2017

I worked with Yajaira. She styled 6 girls including me in 3 hours and everyone was happy with their hair. She is extremely talented and can do it all! Thanks again for making us all feel beautiful.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Renee Russo's reply:

Morgan we are thrilled you all loved your hair! Hope your special day was magical. Best wishes for a happily ever after. Xo

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

Renee was so great and easy to work with! I changed my hair last minute the day of the wedding and she was so great about rolling with my hair change. She did my bridal party, sisters, and mother and they are looked beautiful! She even followed me around while we did photos and helped with my veil in the freezing cold weather. She is great and easy to work with - you are in good hands!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Renee Russo's reply:

Alyssa, thank you for these kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and your family/friends! Your wedding was gorgeous, I wish you and your new hubs a happily ever after!

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2017

Renee was an absolute pleasure to work with! From the moment I met her at my trial I knew I would not be disappointed. She was extremely professional and is extremely talented! My hair was exactly what I dreamed of and she made sure everyone in the wedding party looked and felt beautiful! We had a windy day and she stuck around to fix me up after my first look and photos. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Renee Russo's reply:

Rebecca thank you kindly for this wonderful review. It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family and friends. You are full of poise and grace and I will always remember that morning! Wishing you and your new hubs a happily ever after!!!

Julia · Married on 09/02/2017

I loved working with Renee for my wedding! I decided to incorporate a braid into my up do the day of the wedding and we went for it and it came out great! She's a great listener and was able to interpret exactly what I wanted. The rest of my wedding party was incredibly happy as well!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Renee Russo's reply:

Thank you Julia! I hope that your special day was everything you had dreamed of. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes!! Xo

Alaina · Married on 08/05/2017

Renee was absolutely AMAZING! She is sweet, caring, and genuinely invested in her clients' needs. Leading up to the big day, she was unbelievably patient with me. As a bride, I was overly particular about how my hair was going to look...so we ended up trying a number of different styles before landing on the perfect one for me. All the while, she eased my worries and made me feel comfortable/confident that I was in good hands..... and she was SO RIGHT! Renee (and team!) took care of my whole bridal party of 7 + 3 moms on the wedding day, and every single person was overjoyed with the outcome. Not one complaint. Despite the frenzy going on around them, Renee and her team stayed calm, cool, and collected (and stayed on schedule!) as all the ladies got dolled up. True professionals. Without a doubt, I would absolutely recommend Renee to any and all brides in the CT area!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Renee Russo's reply:

Alaina thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review it is truly appreciated! We had so much fun working with you and your leading ladies. It was so endearing to see how much you all love and support one another. What a hysterical group too, I laughed the whole time! I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed and more. Wishing you all the best for a happy future. Xoxo
    Renee

Kristina · Married on 06/24/2017

I contacted Renee about hair services for my wedding after looking at the beautiful photos on her website. Her style is elegant and magical without looking helmet-y or stiff. After contacting Renee, I not only learned that she is very professional but also very kind. Her emails convey that she truly cares about your happiness, which I really appreciate. Before my hair trial and the wedding day itself, she checked in to make sure that everything was in order and to wish me a beautiful day, which I found incredibly nice considering that she was not my hairstylist for the day. I worked with her associate Yajaira Daniel, who is just incredible. I truly don’t know how I got so lucky, working with and getting to know Yajaira was one of the best experiences of the wedding planning process. She is so very kind and sweet, not to mention stunningly beautiful. After my first hair trial, she encouraged me to play with my hair and give her updates on any styles I might come to prefer, which made me feel very comfortable around her. Yajaira made all of my bridesmaids and my mom look so beautiful, and my hair came out exactly as I’d hoped. It was ethereal, wispy, natural… just amazing. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much, Yajaira and Renee, for helping to make my wedding day so incredibly magical!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Renee Russo's reply:

Kristina thank you so very much for this lovely review and your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you loved Yajaira as much as we do! Truly hoping that your special day was everything you dreamed of and more! Wishing you all the best and a Happily Ever After xoxox

alex · Married on 06/10/2017

Renee coordinated bridal party hair and makeup with Dawn Angeletti and Yajaira Daniel seamlessly! She was always a pleasure to work with throughout the year we planned our wedding.

Laurie · Married on 10/22/2016

Renee is the BEST hairstylist!! She did my daughter's hair for her wedding and she did an amazing job!! My daughter looked absolutely perfect on her special day and we are so grateful to Renee for making that happen. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Margaret · Married on 10/01/2016

Yes yes, everything yes. Renee is amazing! She crafted my frizzy chaos swiftly into smooth, tame, and sultry locks for my rainy wedding day. She actually arrived to my venue before I did! Everything was amazing, the three other ladies also loved her, and I could not be more pleased with my luxurious bridal braid up do for my big day. You rule, Renee, thank you!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Renee Russo's reply:

Thank you Maggie for this lovely review! I had such a blast with you and your family, particularly singing Pandoras Hip Hop BBQ songs with your sister!! Lol. Im overjoyed that you loved your hair and Im sure the day was everything you ever dreamed. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage!!! Xo Renee

Catherine · Married on 08/13/2016

I LOVED working with Renee for my wedding! She is so friendly, fun, and accommodating! Her skill is evident in her work. She did three very different hair styles for myself, my sister, and my mother (who has very short hair). I was so impressed with her ability to translate our hopes into a reality! I would absolutely work with Renee again and certainly plan to! Thank you Renee for impeccable service and making us feel our very best on the big day! xx

Sent on 10/19/2016

Catherine,
    Thank you for the review! Working with you ladies was such a pleasure. What a perfect day it was too. Your wedding photos are absolutely stunning as were you that day. Wishing you and that handsome hubs of yours a happily ever after. I hope we cross paths again in the near future! xx

Ana · Married on 07/08/2016

Working with Renee was a great experience from the very beginning. While I was trying to find a hairstylist for my wedding day, I was immediately drawn to her because of her clear, direct and open communication. I didn't have a hair trial because I was unable to make the trip from New York City and everyone I spoke to thought I was crazy! The day of the wedding, Renee came prepared to make our style dreams a reality. My mom, sisters and I all got our hair done; all very different and each of us looked amazing. I wanted a soft finger curl; a vintage look. I described it to Renee and she knew exactly what to do. The results exceeded the vision I had for my bridal look. It was absolutely glamorous! I got many compliments on my hair and even though I had not foreseen the challenges of my hair staying put all night, Renee ensured that my hair looked great after the ceremony and well into dancing and frolicking around. She was also very personable and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Renee!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Renee Russo's reply:

Ana, thank you for taking the time to review your experience. It was such joy working with you and your family! I shared your gorgeous glam fingerwaves on my Instagram reneemrusso and I have been getting amazing feedback! Another bride already wants a similar look. Best wishes for you and your new hubby. I can't wait to see the professional photos so be sure to send your favorites my way so we can feature them! Xo
    R
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2016

Renee's services for my wedding were beyond anything I could have imagined. She is professional and insanely, wildly talented. She did the entire wedding party and everyone was SO happy with her work. Renee also stuck around to fix me up after the ceremony and before photos. We had a hot, humid day and she kept me looking amazing. She's devoted to what she does and it shows from the first trial (and second...and third...I put her through the trial ringer) to the biggest day of your life.

I also see Renee for cut / color on a regular basis and about a year before my wedding, she took my damaged locks and had them looking flawless by the big day. Unless she up and quits the biz, she'll be doing my hair until it's a sparkly, silver-white.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Renee Russo's reply:

Kristen thank you so much for your review and kind words! Working with you, your amazing family and friends was so wonderful! I look forward to our next hair appointment so we can catch up on that epic honeymoon of yours...........Congrats to you and Joe! xo Renee

Renee · Married on 10/09/2015

Renee was absolutely wonderful! She did my hair as well as my bridesmaids and my mom's hair; everyone was extremely pleased. When I went for my bridal trial, right away I felt comfortable with her. Renee understood the look I was going for and I couldn't of been happier with the results. She was friendly, personable and professional. She uses Paul Mitchell products which are cruelty-free and 95% of the products are vegan, which is really important to me. I would highly recommend her! And not just because we have the same name. :)

Sent on 01/05/2016

Thank you fellow Renee! It was my pleasure. You looked stunning! Xo

Renee did my hair for my wedding day, and for my bridesmaids and mom. After three failed trials, Renee stepped in at the last minute to save the day. She actually listened to what we wanted, and we were all thrilled with the styles she created for us. Thanks Renee!

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

I contracted with Renee to provide hair services for me, my mom, mother-in-law and five of my bridesmaids on the morning of my wedding. While I unfortunately wasn't able to work with Renee directly, I was able to work with one of her senior stylists - Yajaira Daniels - who was absolutely fabulous. To start Yajaira was incredibly accommodating, agreeing to do my hair trial (and one for my mom) in her apartment because I wasn't able to make it during her normal salon hours (I live in NYC so my opportunities to travel to CT for a trial were limited). I showed her three pictures and within 30 minutes she had perfectly captured the look I was going for. I have very thin, fine hair so Yajaira helped me with selecting hair extensions to use for the day of and made my hair look so thick and beautiful for my wedding day. It was honestly the best my hair has ever looked. She was also extremely accommodating when working with my mom, mother-in-law and bridesmaids - making sure they were each happy with their look and even redoing my sister-in-law's hair when she decided to switch from an updo to down halfway through the morning. Best of all - she finished all of our hair with time to spare - doing touch ups and pictures with all of us before we had to head down to the limo. If you have the opportunity to work with her don't hesitate!