Renee Karr Photography Reviews

10 | Kansas City, MO

10 Reviews for Renee Karr Photography

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2016

Renee, has been doing our large family photos for years. Dealing with my nephew that is autistic. My son who is adhd and odd. And she works very well with both of them and the look foward to family photos every year. Also Renee did a photo session with me for my husband in my wedding dress. Cause at the time we got married we couldn't afford a photographer and she did everything I wanted and more.. we also lost our son at 4 months of age and she did our family photo and add our son in it due to us never having one done. She is definitely one of a kind and if I could have gave her all 10's I would have. She is the only person we go to when we need photos done. She is doing our adoption photos and I can't wait.. Renee your a rockstar. And see things I could never imagined. Keep up the great work.

Sent on 05/04/2016
  • User4234841 · event on: 02/08/2015

RK is prompt and professional. I have used her services for many different kinds of photo sessions. She listens to your request(s) and diligently works at fulfilling your vision! She is very timely at finishing the printing and delivery of the finished products. I highly recommend her...a photographer that takes pride in her product/service

Sent on 02/11/2015

Kelley · Married on 01/03/2015

RK Photography is WAY more worthy than a 5 star rating; she's a perfect 10! I was afraid we weren't going to have a photographer because most charge outrageous prices. Finding Renee was a God send, she's a high-quality photographer at an affordable price who's always looking out for the best interest of her customers. I was impressed with her from the get go (she also did our son's senior pictures), if you check out her website you will be to. She was with our wedding party capturing memories of the entire day from what seemed like sun up to sun down. She had makeup touch-ups to emergency sewing kits, you'd swear she is more prepared for your special day than you are. Renee's services don't stop once the reception is over. She has a fast turnaround time (some the first night and all within 2 weeks) and I have been able to easily get in contact with Renee before, during & after our event. She takes the time to do the little things, that are really big things, and does them just as you would want to see them making sure that everything is perfect for you. I wanted to dance in the snow on a night that didn't snow but she was able to give me pictures dancing in the snow! You can see the spark of imagination in her eyes and she brings that out with her creative pictures which are just as dynamic as her personality. I can't say enough good things about this photographer. I <3 RK Photography!!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Amber · Married on 10/03/2014

I gave Renee creative freedom for both my engagement session and my wedding. She listened to our ideas and made them come to life. Her creative spin for my invitations was exactly what we wanted and came out beautiful. The pictures have received nothing but rave reviews. She delivered it all for us. She captured the moments I needed and wanted. The time it took to get all my images completely edited was so quick. Renee took my dreams and made them a reality I get to relive everyday.

Sent on 11/19/2014

The professionalism and the care she has for her clients are immeasurable. She took her time preparing for the session to make sure that my daughter's wedding was captured as we envisioned so we could enjoy looking back on the special day forever. RK Photography provides such a friendly, professional quality service!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Emilie · Married on 05/24/2014

I have gotten all my milestones captured through RK photography. She has captured my senior pictures, graduation party, a few couple and family sessions, engagement pics., pregnancy, newborn, baby pics., and my wedding. She has done a phenomenal job at every single session! She truly cares about each and every client, and their happiness with the sessions and products.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Courtney · Married on 05/24/2014

Renee really cares about her clients!! She goes out of her way to make sure everyone is happy. She really paid attention to detail and brought some of her own creativity that turned out amazing!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Sue · event on: 05/19/2014

Renee has been the photographer at several events in my family's lives over the past couple of years. The most recent was my father-in-law//mother-in-law's 60th Wedding Anniversary. Considering my in-laws have 6 children/4 of which are married, 6 grandchildren/3 of which are married and 1 great grandchild getting everyone together at one time wasn't an easy task. However, Renee was more than willing to work with me and try the idea of photo shopping in those that couldn't be with us on that day. We haven't been able to complete that yet but will soon and I'm sure that the outcome will look as if they were standing there the day the original picture was done. Renee has also done my grandson's first pictures. She was so patient even though he wasn't the most cooperative participant that day. She just kept telling my daughter don't worry we will do it on his time. She also reassured my daughter that at anytime she felt he had all he was going to take to let her know and she would stop the session. Other photographers I have used in the past haven't shown any where near the patience Renee does. She has also done the engagement pictures for my daughter and son-in-law as well as their wedding and my son and daughter-in-laws wedding. What amazed me about the engagement and wedding pictures is how creative Renee can be. Of course we did the traditional family and wedding party pictures, but Renee also did so many other photos that were so cute and priceless. It is great that we can look at the pictures from both weddings and other than the traditional pictures you won't see similar pictures from the two weddings. She really goes out of her way to make sure that day is truly the bride and grooms day. Finally, Renee's pricing is so affordable and reasonable. In my opinion if you are looking for an affordable photographer that will listen to you and do her best to please you then you need to use Renne Karr at RK Photography.

Sent on 07/11/2014

I was the Maid of Honor for my best friends wedding and Renee-RK Photography was the photographer. Renee did an amazing job on all the pictures and made the day that much more fun!!! She is so friendly and fun to be around! You tell that Renee loves her job and she wants nothing more than to capture your special day for you. I tell anyone that wants professional pictures done, to go through Renee. My boyfriend and I have an appointment this weekend with Renee to take couple pictures and I know that they will turn out PERFECT! I will be using Renee for my wedding that's for sure, so why don't you! She has a Facebook page, you can like her page and then go through and see for yourself! :) https://www.facebook.com/rk.photography.kc

Sent on 07/09/2014

Sonya · Married on 12/01/2012

Renee was able to provide quality professional service, at very reasonable price, and she was a lot of fun to work with. She has a great sense of humor and playfulness! I have never done this before, nor have I attended many weddings in the past, so I wasn't sure what to expect from a photographer. Renee did a great job of being responsive to my requests, and taking initiative when I was too distracted to give guidance (which was often!). I would highly recommend her services to anyone for wedding or family pictures.

Sent on 01/07/2013