Renee Burroughs Design Reviews

108 | Pendleton, SC

108 Reviews for Renee Burroughs Design

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2018

Very flexible and creative!

Renee was great to work with! I have admired her beautiful wedding arrangements, but was concerned that I didn't want to spend too much on floral at my wedding. I shared with her some things I'd seen on Pinterest and the budget of my wedding, and she worked with me to make everything come together perfectly! She never tried to upsell me and worked with all my strange oddly specific constraints (I didn't want to have anything to return, and she easily made that happen). Would highly recommend Renee!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

I am so happy that we went with Renee Burroughs Design!! Heather and Renee were extreemly professional from start to finish. Renee really took the time to get to know me and my style, which allowed her to really bring my vision to life. She was very flexible with building a package for only the flowers we needed, and didn't pressue us into spending more than we wanted. We 100% recommend Renee Burroughs Design!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Lindsay · Married on 11/12/2016

I knew I wanted more of a custom designed feel to my flowers and I am so glad I went with Renee Burroughs Design! She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met and worked with and made me feel like a friend during our initial consultation. She took the time to get to know both me and my husband and what our likes/dislikes were and even went through my Pinterest inspiration boards for ideas for my flowers. And even though I had to make a lot of changes along the way, Renee and her team were always so accommodating and worked around everything with no problem. I could not have been more pleased with how beautiful all of my flowers turned out to be, especially our main arbor flowers!! I still have guests talking about those!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Elena G. · Married on 11/03/2019

A little inspiration and a lot of faith

I was very pleased with my experience with Renee Burroughs Design. I skyped with her to describe my theme and inspiration and sent her a link to my Pinterest board. While I never met her in person I was pleasently surprised with the reception tables and decor and how close it matched what I was looking for.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Courtney · Married on 05/03/2014

Renee Burroughs and her assistants did a beautiful job with the flowers and props for my wedding day. Overall very pleased and would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Renee Burroughs Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Courtney! You were a beautiful bride and we were glad that we were able to provide you with services that you were very pleased with. We wish you all the best for the future.

Sara · Married on 05/29/2016

3.0

Her designs are absolutely beautiful. My bouquet was so beautiful that I literally got it stolen the next morning by the next bride at my venue( Don't worry I got it back). She was prompt and thorough. I thought for the types of flowers we got in the bouquet that it should be a little bigger, but yet it was still beautiful and color and arrangement wise it was EXACTLY what I described to her. Everything was super fresh when we got it and looked beautiful the entire length of our wedding day. I took off some points for flexibility because it was a little hard for us before and after the wedding getting to Pendleton to get the flowers and drop off the crates. Overall, we were very pleased with Renee and her team!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 01/10/2009

Renee's bubbly personality makes her a joy to work with. She was able to take a small budget and come up with ideas that were beautiful as well as cost effective. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/27/2009

4.2
      3.0

Ultimately the flowers turned out beautifully. She came highly recommended. It took quite some time (and lots of back and forth) to come to a final design decision but it looked great. The day of the wedding I had a small change to my bouquet wrapping which was handled by her assistant but not before the assistant made me feel like I was inconveniencing her. Also the men's pieces were supposed to have a hop leaf/branch and they did, but they were fake which was a small disappointment and unexpected. Overall the flowers looked great and we were happy with how they turned out.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Renee Burroughs Design's reply:

So glad we were able to create designs you asked for with the challenge of our busy schedule. It was a delight working with your mother, she was a great liaison. The spur of the moment request to attach your irreplaceable engagement ring to the bouquet is something that we take very seriously. Amidst the flurry of excitement and at that moment, our trying to convey the risk clearly, to receive your full acceptance, and attach it to your liking may have been misunderstood as an inconvenience. This was never our intention. We truly enjoyed working with you during such a special time and wish you the very best.