Renee Burroughs Design Reviews

108 | Pendleton, SC

108 Reviews for Renee Burroughs Design

Shannon · Married on 10/15/2017

I absolutely love Renee! She gave us everything we had wanted with very little information from me. I’m not much of a flower person and Renee completely delivered! She’s amazing at what she does!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Allie · Married on 10/14/2017

Renee and team were amazing throughout my wedding planning and day of! Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I love that Renee requests your budget up front, so that she is able to make your floral dreams a reality while staying in budget - which is HUGE when planning a wedding. I HIGHLY recommend using her for any upcoming weddings! :)

Sent on 11/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Renee and RBD was awesome! As an out-of-state bride, I needed her help getting everything right without being able to check on it. We had our consultation over Skype and my mom and aunt drove down to be there in person. She asked for my inspiration ahead of time so she was prepared for that meeting! She was amazing and delivered everything promised and more. My bridal bouquet and the girls' bouquets were stunning and the men looked wonderful as well. I highly recommend RBD for your wedding or any event that requires florals. Thank you, Renee!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Renee Burroughs Design's reply:

Thank you Lauren!!! Loved being able to get to know you and involved on such an important day! We wish you the best :)

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2017

Renee was an absolute pleasure to work with! I had only talked to her on the phone during the planning process. Without even showing her photos, she was able to make arrangement she even more beautiful than I had imagined. She's was also super easy to work with when it came to returning items.

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • W

Wrenn · Married on 08/12/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Renee Burroughs and her team! If you are looking for beautiful work performed by lovely people who do what they say they are going to do; Look no further than Renee Burroughs Design.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/29/2017

Renee and her team were wonderful to work with! They were responsive to our many questions in advance of the wedding, and the floral arrangements they came up with were STUNNING. We couldn't have imagined better flowers! We were thrilled that Renee so skillfully took what we knew we wanted - roses, mainly - as well as some of our vague ideas - classic, colorful - and turned these thoughts into such beauty. We are so glad we chose Renee to do our flowers. I wouldn't choose anyone else!

Sent on 09/17/2017
  • Ayla

Ayla · Married on 07/08/2017

Renee was wonderful to work with! From our first visit, I knew she would be the perfect florist. I brought an entire collage of pinterest pictures and she pulled together items from all over her store to show us what our floral decorations would look like. She matched my collage perfectly! We were BLOWN AWAY with the quality and look of all the flowers, especially for our budget, when we walked into our reception. We were actually going to cut centerpieces from our budget because we thought we couldn't afford them and Renee made gorgeous centerpieces in our budget. I could not recommend Renee and her staff enough. They are great!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

Renee was great to work with and was very accommodating with working with our limited budget for flowers. She took time to get to know me and my vision for our big day and provided the perfect centerpieces and bouquets for my bridesmaids and I.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Coral · Married on 06/03/2017

Renee exceeded all of our expectations! She was wonderful to work with, such a sweet lady. Our guest kept commenting and posting pictures on Facebbok about how beautiful the flowers were. Our families were very pleased with her gorgeous and unique style of floral arrangements. I would definitely use her again! Thank you, Renee, for making us smile!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Sara · Married on 05/06/2017

Renee and Heather were so great to work with! The flowers we received for our wedding were beautiful and exactly what I was picturing for our wedding! I am so glad Renee was our florist! They were very responsive and helpful whenever I had any question. Thank ya'll for helping to make our day so perfect!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Jessie · Married on 05/06/2017

Renee and her team did a wonderful job!! She created absolutely beautiful bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids, as well as the centerpieces! We rented an arbor from her and she created a flower curtain to hang from the arbor and it was beautiful! She and her team were also very accommodating, even when we had new ideas we wanted to add on even though it was getting close to the wedding date. I'm so thankful they were willing to work with us and the great attitude and suggestions they had on everything! I highly, highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 01/15/2017

Renee was a delight to work with! I love flowers and with our budget, she made beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. She has a gorgeous selection of vases, which really brought everything to the next level of gorgeous and added so much to the centerpieces and feel of the reception. The flowers tied everything in the reception together and she and Heather worked with the event staff so the whole wedding and reception had a lush feel, even though it was an indoor ceremony in January.

If you love flowers, go with Renee and team! You will love what you get:)

Sent on 01/20/2017

Christina · Married on 10/23/2016

Renee was amazing to work with. She really understands a budget and takes that number and works with you to make sure you get something great. I loved my flowers and centerpieces and loved the ideas Renee gave us in her consultation.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Sara · Married on 09/24/2016

Renee and her staff did a fabulous job provided flowers for our wedding. She was great to work with and perfect if you have a budget. She starts with your budget and fills in the best for what you need. She was extremely flexible and helpful. My husband and I went in not really know what we wanted, but she took pictures and colors and came up with gorgeous arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres! Renee let me do some of my own table arrangements, as well as provide a few potted plants for the outdoor ceremony. She provided flowers for the cake. Renee and her team were easy to work with, personable, all for a great price! We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Caitlin · Married on 08/06/2016

Where do I even begin!? Renee is nothing short of AMAZING!! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and her floral arrangements are spectacular. Renee is such a kind, helpful and creative person who I enjoyed working with so very much. Her team is incredibly helpful and responsive as well. I struggled with wedding planning as a whole and was very stressed out most of the time, but Renee was a breath of fresh air and make the floral/design aspect a piece of cake! She took so much stress off of me and made the process so much more enjoyable. I had a hard time explaining what I liked, but Renee was magically able to decipher exactly what I meant.

Her work is all so beautiful and I was so excited to see what she came up with for my wedding. I was completely floored seeing my bouquets and flowers.... she made my dream a reality and more! She somehow captured my exact taste and personality and portrayed that in flowers/design, which I didn't even know was possible! My husband even said that the flowers "look like us" which was awesome that even he (who isn't one for flowers/décor) felt that way! Renee gave me such creative ideas for the floral arrangements AND décor which gave the wedding such a personal touch and the exact feel I wanted. I talk about my wedding flowers constantly, and ended up preserving my bouquet because I couldn't bear the thought of parting with it!

Renee was open to working with any budget, and her price was well worth the services provided. She was very kind to offer ideas to keep the costs down, too, to get the most out of our budget. She has lots of beautiful pieces of glassware, lanterns etc available to use as well!

Choosing Renee Burroughs Design is hands down the best decision I made for my wedding. I would give 100 stars if I could! THANK YOU RENEE!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Mary · Married on 06/18/2016

I absolutely loved working with Renee Burroughs! I was a bride from out of town and she spoke to me over the phone for a while to get an idea of what my husband and I were like and what our interests were. She was very accommodating with meeting with on my limited time coming in town to plan. When we met she took ideas from things I had on pinterest and she brought them to life. I cannot say enough great things about this team. She tied everything I wanted and then some together and it was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 05/30/2017

How can you not give Renee Burroughs Design 5 stars?! From start to finish, Renee and her team were amazing to work with. She did such a wonderful job of getting to know my husband and I when we first hired her. After a detailed but fun conversation, she had collected a lot of details about us that helped plan our style and determine what we liked and didn't like. Don't be afraid to express your opinion and share a Pinterest page! Renee's advice and experience combined is a dream vendor!! In the end, our wedding was GORGEOUS thanks to the beautiful blooms provided by Renee. I had some personal items for my bridal bouquet and they were incorporated with ease. I received so many compliments on the flowers which made me realize we made the best choice. Hire Renee early as she is very busy!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Katie · Married on 03/26/2016

Renee is wonderful to work with, and really cares about YOU as a bride! She gave me excellent advice and guided me with my vision. She was always available when I had any questions and was extremely willing to work with me. I felt in good hands with her!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Heather · Married on 03/26/2016

Renee is amazing! At first I wasn't sure what I wanted for flowers. She took all my ideas and made our special day even more special.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Amber · Married on 11/07/2015

Where do I even begin?!? Our flowers and décor was something dreams are made of. I was literally breathless when we walked in for our reception room preview. It took my breath away and the amazing décor and centerpieces and floral arrangements that Renee and her team came up with were a dream come true. They were more beautiful than I had ever imagined. Every detail was taken care of and really brought our vision to life! My bouquet was everything I had ever wanted, even when I couldn't ever put it into words nor send a picture of exactly what I wanted, she knew what to do! The girls bouquets were perfect and the touches of cotton on the guys was amazing! I could go on and on about how amazing everything that Renee and her team was. It was PERFECT!! Thank you Renee for everything! We love you!!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Megan · Married on 11/07/2015

An amazing florist and absolute joy to work with. Everyone was very professional. Renee and her team worked with my budget and my flowers were gorgeous. I would highly recommend Renee and her team. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Nichole · Married on 10/24/2015

Renee went beyond my expectations for our wedding. She literally had EVERYTHING I wanted/needed for the wedding and went out of her way to make my day perfect. The flower arrangements were gorgeous and more than I ever expected. She also provided decor for my cake setup and centerpieces for the tables. I would highly recommend Renee Burroughs Design to anyone needing floral services in the Upstate of SC.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Alex · Married on 10/10/2015

I found Renee through my caterer, she helped me with flowers and decorations. We used beautifully decorated birdcages for table centerpieces and since my wedding was outdoors the flowers were mostly for bouquets and boutonnières. She approached the process very differently than I had experienced before, she stayed within my budget and used that as the basis of what we could do and not go over budget. The flowers were gorgeous and it was a pleasure working with her. I would recommend her to everyone I know who needs any flowers or decoration!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Anna · Married on 09/26/2015

Mrs Renee was very helpful. She helped my pick my flowers and everything j could and couldn't do within my budget! Amazing service!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Allyson · Married on 09/05/2015

Renee is professional, talented, and an absolute joy to work with. From the moment we did our initial consult, to the day of my wedding when she held a 'room reveal' for me to see the main dining area of our reception, she became a trusted friend and a reliable partner in the wedding planning process. Not only did she work her magic to fit my budget and my vision, but her and her team were responsive to my questions and continued to check in with me on any changes in details (I collected all of my floral containers). I will always be grateful for how absolutely beautiful the floral design was, but Renee went far beyond shattering my expectations - she helped to give me the best memories EVER of my wedding day.

Sent on 11/16/2017