Renee Austin Wedding Reviews

Renee Austin Wedding 2
Renee Austin Wedding 3
Renee Austin Wedding 4
Renee Austin Wedding 5

LOVE Renee Austin!!!! I went to 4 other bridal salons in the area but nothing compared to the experience I had at Renee's! Emily was SO helpful (since I am so indecisive), and really helped me enjoy trying on the dresses and learning what I loved and what looked best. I could not be happier with my dress, and if I ever need a formal outfit in the future, I will go to Renee Austin!!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Erin · Married on 11/15/2014

Renee Austin was the first appointment I made for looking for a wedding dress. I was very nervous about the day because I had no experience looking for a dress and can be overwhelmed very easily when it comes to making big decisions like this.

Within two minutes, I was completely calm and reassured that this was the place for me to find my dress. I worked with Katie, who asked excellent questions to help me out of my indecisiveness and confusion and eased me with finding different styles to help narrow down what I wanted. By the end of the appointment, my mom and I signed off on a stunning dress that absolutely met everything I could have possibly wanted in a wedding gown. I never felt pressured or pushed to make a decision. Katie helped me with my decision and kept me calm during the entire appointment.

A few weeks later I made another appointment to find bridesmaids dresses. Once again, Katie was up to the challenge of a nervous and indecisive bride and worked with me and my maids of honor to find a great dress to work with everyone. Once again, I walked out confident and comfortable with my decision. A few days later I came back in to ask several questions and Emily was right there to ease my concerns and assure me that this was the right decision. Katie and Emily were both fantastic and helpful every step of the way.

I returned today to pick up my dress and I could not be happier with my decision to work with Renee Austin. I would recommend them to any bride or bridesmaid in a heartbeat. If you don't know where to start in your dress search and feel overwhelmed by the huge decisions, this is the place to go. I am thoroughly thankful for my experiences and cannot wait for the big day. Thank you Katie, Emily and everyone else involved at Renee Austin!

Sent on 05/14/2014

loved the small shop with so many choices. one on one attention!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Chelsea · Married on 04/30/2011

I initially emailed the boutique because it is about 2 hours from where I live and I am a pregnant, full time student in college and I did not want to waste any time or money. Maggie emailed me back quickly accommodating me. I told her my price range, that I was a maternity bride, and that I was on a time crunch (I had less than 2 months to plan my entire wedding!) Although she was going to be gone when I planned to come into town, she passed my information off to Janel who was wonderful as well. We talked via email about what I was looking for, they closed at 5 the day I was coming but stayed open until 5:30 so I could come in because I could not get there sooner, then we were there for about an hour or so trying on dresses and getting measurements. Even though I was not going to buy that day, and continue to look, they still accommodated me and took my information so that if I did not find anything soon, I could just call and place my order. I looked elsewhere and was lied to about having maternity gowns available in my price range or available to try on, and was treated rudely. I finally decided to call Rene Austin and order my dress. They made sure it was in on time rush ordering it for me and took my credit card information over the phone for me. They also allowed one of my brides maids to pick it up for me since I couldn't get out there and needed it altered closer to where I live. I had a wonderful experience because they were very nice, and accommodating as well as understanding and flexible. I even chose them over a closer boutique that could have ordered me the same dress for the same cost because of how nice they were and how rudely I was treated at the other place!

Sent on 05/11/2011
  • Keri

Keri Kowal · Married on 11/01/2019

Beautiful gowns!

Was able to communicate what I was looking for when scheduling appointment. My stylist Katrina found me a beautiful blush dress off the rack under budget!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Emily · Married on 03/24/2018

Helpful and sweet. Found my dress!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2017

Going in knowing what you want or not, they can help you! They were patient and helpful as I tried a ton of dresses to find the one.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Lila · Married on 09/10/2017

Renee Austin not only has great dresses, but excellent staff! They were so helpful and made the hectic process of planning a wedding much easier!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Jana, my consultant, was a pleasure to work with. She listened to my thoughts and opinions, was mindful of my budget, and was fun to be around. I was so happy to find my wedding dress at Renee Austin. I truly had a moment where everything felt just right.

Christine · Married on 11/04/2016

My mom and I walked into Renee Austin and did not have an appointment, but they were able to accomodate us to try on a dress I saw immediately. They were very helpful in showing similar options and providing suggestions that would personalize my dress selection to just me. Lots of great options, great prices, very friendly services.

Katie · Married on 09/19/2015

I purchased my wedding dress from Renee Austin in November and it came in, as promised, in March. I loved the dress and it was exactly what I was hoping for. They recommended a very talented seamstress for my alterations and she made the dress fit exactly as I'd hoped.

My only frustration is that I never was able to get someone to answer the phone when I called, and when I left a message, my phone call was never returned. I had a small issue with one of the lace scallops on my dress, and they were very responsive... when I finally got in touch with someone!

Great service in-store! I truly felt like my consultant listened to what I wanted and didn't push for her own agenda. We stayed within my budget and I got exactly the gown I wanted.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2013

Everything was great! I very much enjoyed working with Maggie. She gave me great attention and service. It was great that she remembered who my bridesmaids and myself was. The prices are a little high...but you get what you pay for!

Sent on 05/22/2013

I went in there for a specific dress and when it wasn't there, I was able to order it and get it there quickly for my quickly approaching wedding. Service was great and I'm glad it was in my own backyard.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Alexis · Married on 07/09/2018

Great selection of dresses. They had my favorite designer which was an added bonus. The shop is super cute which made the experience comfortable.

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Tarah

Tarah · Married on 06/09/2018

I had a great experience at Renee Austin. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a unique and personal experience while shopping for their big day.

Sent on 08/16/2017

The lady helping me choose a dress was very knowledgeable and selected dresses within my price range based on what I told her I was looking for, but she also threw in a couple extras that she thought would look great on me. In the end, I ended up buying a dress she chose for me to try on, and it was a style I had originally been dead-set against! I would highly recommend Renee Austin Wedding to others.

3.5

We found my dress and my bridesmaid dresses at Renee Austin. They had a very friendly staff and had a great variety of dresses to find for both bridal and bridesmaid dresses.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Very attentive staff. I'm verunning low-key so the whole experience was a little uncomfortable for me, but they gave me my space and listened well.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Renee Austin was the first bridal salon I decided to look at for my dress. I walked in and the staff was friendly and professional. They have a lovely atmosphere for trying on dresses and were able to accommodate all supporters comfortably. My dress specialist was efficient and paid close attention to all my wants and non wants when finding sample dresses for me to try on. She did an amazing job only showing me dresses inside of my budget and did not tempt me with anything I could not afford. They offer a great variety of dresses. I was able to find my dress the day I went and even went home with it! I highly recommend choosing Renee Austin to find your dress!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Went to two different shops on two different days, and had two completely different experiences. Renee Austin was attentive and helpful without being pushy. It was a fun and relaxing experience for not only myself but also my group. Their dresses are beautiful and they helped me find the one! Katrina was amazingly helpful, yet gave me the space I needed to breath to make a decision on my own! Everyone there was nice and asking questions about my big day and the people with me, which every bride to be loves to talk about! Can't wait to go back for bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 10/08/2015

My consultant, Alyson, made the visit wonderful. Would recommend Renee Austin to any bride. Alyson found a dress in my budget and was very helpful setting expectations for timeline and budget for alterations. Was a great and productive visit!

Sent on 05/31/2016

3.5

I was really impressed by the personal attention I received at Renee Austin. My gown was perfection, and they recommended the perfect tailor once it came in. Their gowns are priced under 1000 up to thousandS.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2012

Beautiful selection of dresses! I felt like a princess trying them all on and the ladies there were so helpful! I looked and felt beautiful on my wedding day, thank you so much!

Sent on 06/25/2013

E · Married on 04/23/2011

Renee Austin was the first bridal store I went to when shopping for my dress. I went not expecting to really find anything since my price range was so low. I mentioned what I liked and gave my price range, and Renee pulled out a few dresses. The 2nd dress I tried on was THE one! I fell in love instantly and it was exactly what I had described that I was looking for. I went to a few other bridal stores, but they didn't have the service or the product that I was looking for. I went back to Renee Austin's and bought my dress! They even helped me out with my veil, shoes, and jewelry. And when I lost my veil 3 weeks before the wedding, they made sure that I got the EXACT same veil I originally got. She listened to exactly what I needed, and provided excellent service and gave me her honest opinion about things, which I very much appreciated. I've sent a number of my friends there who have gotten engaged and they've bought dresses at Renee Austin's too!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Taylor · Married on 08/11/2018

Renee Austin is an amazing place to look for YOUR dress. All the staff is great and very helpful. I went for the first time and found the one and I can not be more pleased with my dress. :)

Sent on 08/11/2017