Renee Austin Wedding Reviews

Renee Austin Wedding 3
Renee Austin Wedding 4
Renee Austin Wedding 5

Bailey · Married on 09/09/2017

I absolutely loved the ladies at Renee Austin! They were all incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone searching for your perfect dress.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/03/2017

They really went out of their way to make me feel special, despite the busy Saturday. It was a moment I really wanted to enjoy and appreciated that they helped achieve that. Their dress selection was much larger than I was anticipating!

Audra · Married on 08/26/2017

I had been to several bridal shops before coming to Renee Austin. The service was outstanding and the girls that work there are all so nice and make you feel comfortable. I was very picky about which dress I wanted to go with and the consultant actually picked out the one I ended up buying. They listen to what you like and don't like and keep within your budget. Great place to go!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Great personable experience! They allowed me to pick whatever dresses I wanted to try on and didn't give me a time limit. They wanted to help me find what I felt was the best dress.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Meaghan · Married on 08/12/2017

I would come in with a general idea of wedding dress styles you prefer and research the styles the store has in stock. I would also be open minded to trying on dresses that veer outside of your top choice you may have decided on while browsing online. I ultimately fell in love with a dress I found online and was determined this would be my dress. Having decided this, I was still open minded to trying on other dresses and actually decided on a different dress that I stylistically preferred on me. Looking online at this dress after purchasing it, I am not sure I would have rated it as my top choice. However, having tried it on made all the difference.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

I had the best experience at Renee Austin! Jana was absolutely incredible and made it the exact dress shopping experience I had always dreamed of. My family and I were so well taken care of, everyone at the boutique was so nice, and I couldn't be happier with my dress! I can't wait to wear it! Choosing my dress at Renee Austin was one of the easiest decisions I've had to make for my wedding so far. I'm so excited to head back once my dress arrives!

Debra · Married on 07/07/2017

Liza Helped me find my find my dream dress. She worked so well with my crazy schedule and time line. She gave me great Ideas and really knew what she was doing! I would give them tens over all!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Kailey · Married on 07/01/2017

I had a great experience with Mia and all of the staff at Renee Austin. Mia completely understood my vision and knew what I was looking for in a dress. I live in Chicago and I was visiting family near Grand Rapids, I had thought that I would find my dress in Chicago and I would just browse at the options while in Grand Rapids. As soon as I entered the boutique, I could tell that the quality and style of the dresses were on par with the shops in Chicago. I found the dress of my dreams and had a great experience at Renee Austin. I highly recommend Mia and Renee Austin.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Not only was I a "last minute" bride who came in unexpectedly on her lunch hour, I had a specific vision and a very pessimistic outlook (curvy body, needing to buy off the rack, less than 60 days to find a dress...the odds were not in my favor). After twenty minutes with Emily, I was a bride-to-be, in a dress with accessories, feeling beautiful, classic, and without a worry in the world. Emily took the time to listen and pay attention to the details amongst my babbling regarding my ceremony, reception, overall vision, etc. and was able to find something in their inventory that fit my vision perfectly (and me with some alterations!!). I could not believe that I bought a dress in less than half an hour and I did not have to settle!!! I also need to add that prior to going into the store, I sent several facebook messages asking about inventory, etc. and Maggie always responded quickly and so professionally- beyond sweet and helpful. I've also been working with the woman who handles their alterations, Litsa Nelson, and she has also been wonderful. A short turn around time with a lengthy list of alterations, didn't even make her flinch :) In short, my experience with Renee Austin Wedding has been beyond my wildest expectations and I could not recommend enough that you go there! I am so, so thankful for them!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Kait · Married on 11/19/2016

Mia was super helpful. I showed up without an appointment and she moved her schedule around to accomadate me. Great service.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

Emily was fantastic. Very helpful and easy to talk to. The store itself is gorgeous.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Samantha · Married on 11/05/2016

She knew exactly what I wanted. I tried on five dresses, but ultimately said yes to my very first dress!

Sent on 05/26/2016

I had so much fun trying on dresses here! They have a great variety and really help you find the perfect dress! M So happy I said yes to the dress here!

Allyson · Married on 10/29/2016

After looking at 3 other stores in the Grand Rapids area I just couldn't find what I was looking for. Renee Austin was my last appointment of the weekend and boy am I glad it was! Alison helped me find my absolute dream dress and at a price that was right under my budget! I explained what I was looking for and she pulled a dress that fit my vision perfectly. She was fantastic to work with and made me feel like a princess! I have since ordered my bridesmaid dresses and mother of bride dress with Alison's help at Renee Austin. I have so happy with the service they provided me and my dress even came in a month earlier than predicted. I have recommended this store to many others who have also been very happy. I will continue to recommend to anyone! Thanks for your help ladies!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Staff was wonderful! Knew exactly how to guide me to finding the perfect dress!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Incredibly knowledgeable and helpful! I went into my appointment having no clue about what I wanted in a dress. Katrina assured me that wouldn't be a problem. I began telling her about my beach wedding, and it was as if she immediately knew exactly what I was looking for. She brought me a few dresses but the first one she picked for me ended up being my dress. She was wonderful throughout the entire experience and really helped me through what I was expecting to be the worst part of planning a wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

I love the Renee Austin wedding salon so much. They were very friendly, warm, and easy to interact with. They made my time there feel important and were able to find a gown that fit all of my wants. I was able to find my wedding gown quickly while have a great time and for a great price. I would highly recommend this salon to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Meredith · Married on 10/01/2016

I had a wonderful experience at Renee Austin! It was the very first salon that I visited, and I wasn't entirely sure what kind of dress I wanted. Jana was very quick to figure out what styles I liked and were flattering, and she pulled absolutely gorgeous selections! She made the whole experience so fun and stress-free! I hadn't planned to buy a dress so soon, and Jana totally understood when my mom and I wanted to check out a few other salons. We did, but none of them measured up in selection and particularly in experience- it would be impossible to beat Renee Austin! When I went back to my second appointment, I tried on the dress that I loved and Jana pulled a few others based on a few dresses I'd liked at other shops. I ended up buying the first dress that I had tried on! Everything went so smoothly, and I cannot thank Jana and the rest of the staff enough for making it so wonderful!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Gretchen · Married on 10/01/2016

Everyone at Renee Austin was a huge help finding my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride dress! Jana and Mia were so helpful and pulled suggestions for us that they thought we would like. They all respected our budget and made me feel so comfortable while shopping. I would tell every bride in West Michigan to go to Renee Austin.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Leah · Married on 10/01/2016

This store is so cute and chic and all the ladies who work there are so friendly and professional! They were so helpful and full of really great advice for me and my mom while we were shopping for my perfect wedding gown! Thank you Renee Austin!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2016

I would definitely recommend anyone looking for amazing dresses and great service to visit Renee Austin Wedding. The selection was great and I was able to find the perfect dress and bridesmaid dresses! I worked with Alyson who was flexible in working with me, the bridal party, and moms. She pulled dresses that looked great, gave honest feedback, and was so fun to work with. The store is beautiful and the ladies there create the best atmosphere for having fun and finding your dress.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

The ladies here are absolutely amazing!!! They are so helpful, and friendly. I forgot to make a appointment to get my Jr bridesmaids fitted, and they were SUPER busy that day with 2 wedding parties of 10+ in each, and they still helped us with smiles on their faces!!! When I went in for my first appointment, I showed her the style I liked, and it was the first dress. All of the ones I tried on were perfect. She did a great job of explaining the contract, and they were SUPER friendly. I very literally almost invited them to my wedding because they felt like friends by the time we left!!!

Gretchen · Married on 09/24/2016

Renee Austin wedding was truly amazing. From the moment you walk in the door it's like being greated by an old friend. I had the pleasure of working with Emily, and felt very comfortable with her. She really got to know me by asking questions not only to my wedding but about myself and my fiancé so she could get a good visual. She worked with my budget and style and we found the perfect gown for my wedding. She also helped me pick out and personalize jewelry and a hair piece. I am so happy to have worked with Emily from Renee Austin. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Caitlin · Married on 09/17/2016

I had an extremely great experience with this salon. Very helpful, never rushed me even though my appointment went well over the scheduled time. I brought a large group of people, who all picked out a ton of dresses they wanted me to try on, she was very patient and helped me in and out of each one without issue. I also brought my two flower girls and they allowed them to try on a few dresses even though the appointment wasn't scheduled for that. I would definitely recommend this salon to anyone looking for a great place to find their perfect dress. I definitely found mine.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Mary · Married on 09/10/2016

I had a wonderful experience! I felt taken care of and no pressure to buy or to rush.