Renee Austin Wedding Reviews

Renee Austin Wedding 5
Renee Austin Wedding 6
Renee Austin Wedding 7

Lucie · Married on 06/02/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience at Renee Austin, especially working with Mia. Their selection of dresses was extensive, and Mia was very responsive to what I was looking for. She was the only consultant I worked with who tried to find creative solutions so the dress I chose would be just right, and I really could not have picked the dress I did without her help. She was also very conscientious of my budget. Even though there were other appointments happening at the same time, I always felt like my experience was private and individual, which I found isn't always the case in bridal salons.

Overall, I would recommend Renee Austin as a must-go for any bride looking for her perfect dress! (and ask for Mia!)

Sent on 06/12/2017

Kara · Married on 05/26/2018

Remember to bring nipple covers ;)

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

We showed up early and Jana was very flexible, she scarfed down her lunch so we could start right away. She and Emily pulled a bunch of dresses I had in mind and they were ready for me to try upon arrival. I tried on everything I thought I'd love and nothing was 100% working for me. I turned to Jana and asked if she had anything else, anything! She went in the back and returned with my dress. I knew right away it was the one and didn't want to try anything else on after that! So in love! The experience was amazing, very hospital staff. They know their stuff and have so many beautiful gowns!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Carlotta · Married on 05/19/2018

I came into Renee Austin a few weeks ago to look for my wedding dress and was pretty anxious it was going to be a stressful, intense, and overwhelming experience and thanks to my wonderful consultant, Eliza, it ended up being so much fun. Eliza made the appointment really relaxed and easygoing; she listened to my opinions while still encouraging me try on dresses I didn't think I would care for. By the end of the appointment I was choosing between 3 or 4 lovely dresses, any of which I would have been overjoyed to get married in. Overall, the store and atmosphere were both great and I honestly wish I had not found my dress the 1st time so I could come back and do the whole thing again. Thanks again to Eliza for helping me find my wedding dress and for making it a day I will always look back on fondly. I will definitely recommend Renee Austin to anyone getting married!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Autumn · Married on 05/18/2018

I had an amazing experience shopping for my dress here! The dress alone was GORGEOUS amd the help was great as well! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Emma · Married on 05/18/2018

I absolutely loved shopping for my dress at Renee Austin! They provided great service and helped me find the dress of my dreams.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Tricia · Married on 05/05/2018

Emily was amazing. I went shopping for the first time at a different boutique and left down hearted.... everything was not my style and looked horrible on me. I went into Renee Austin and Emily was a breath of fresh air. She listened to what I liked and what I envisioned. I gave her a price range and she made sure not to bring me something outside of that. Thank you Emily for helping me choose the perfect dress in an effortless and fun environment.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Ellery · Married on 04/28/2018

Emily is AMAZING! She helped me find my dress and my bridesmaid dresses!

Kelly · Married on 04/21/2018

Renee Austin gave me such an incredible experience in finding my wedding dress. The store has such a stunning selection of dresses in variety of price ranges. I worked with Jana, and she was so fun, upbeat, and encouraging. Jana listened to the vision I gave her about my dream dress, and she pulled the perfect dresses for me to twirl around in. Jana was very respectful of my budget, and refrained from pulling any dresses outside of my price range. My experience at Renee Austin was magical, and I cannot WAIT to wear my dream dress :)

Sent on 08/19/2017

Tara · Married on 04/21/2018

Believe it or not first dress I tried on was the one! Every dress was high quality and stunning! Emily was so helpful and I was grateful to have her along the way.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kaylee · Married on 04/20/2018

N/A..........................:.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jenna · Married on 04/14/2018

You HAVE to go to Renee Austin to look for your wedding dress. I went to 4 different salons in Detroit, Atlanta, and Grand Rapids and Renee Austin was the best!!! Emily is amazing and very knowledgeable about what she does. They have great prices and I was able to stay under my budget. This store does the perfect blend of pulling dress recommendations for you and allowing you to get up and browse for yourself.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Sara · Married on 02/03/2018

I had a great experience at Renee Austin! The staff was very accommodating to me and the entourage I had come shopping with me. Staff was also incredibly helpful and the store offered many beautiful gowns to choose between! I'm recommending Renee Austin to all my friends!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Kelsea · Married on 01/13/2018

Awesome experience. Beautiful dresses and my consultant, Emily, was very professional and extremely helpful.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Jacqui · Married on 12/30/2017

Staff at Renee Austin are incredibly accommodating! Everyone seemed genuinely excited to be helping find a dress for my big day. Dresses pulled were all within the budget I set and consistent with styles I liked. I am so grateful for such a positive experience!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Devon · Married on 12/29/2017

I accompanied my sister to Renee Austin when she purchased her wedding dress earlier this year, and I loved it there! The whole place was so cute, and the employees were so helpful and sweet. I definitely wanted to find my dress there when it was my turn. We worked with Jana when we bought my sister's dress and mine, and we just love her! She is so sweet and fun. She definitely made a process that could have been anxiety-inducing for a non-shopper like me into a fun experience. She got a gist of what I liked, and grabbed several she thought I would like to try, and some other ones to try as well to branch out. This was helpful since I had never shopped for or tried on a wedding dress before. It's also nice that bridesmaid dresses are available through them as well, if you care to do it all in one place. I had a great experience here and would recommend it to any of my friends! No need to go anywhere else! :)

Sent on 08/13/2017

Alison · Married on 12/16/2017

Great experience at Renee Austin! Jana helped me find the perfect gown for my wedding coming up in December. They have a great selection of gowns at prices that don't break the bank.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

My consultant Emily, was everything!! I loved her, my mom loved her, my friends loved her, and most importantly I love my dress!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Stacey · Married on 10/21/2017

Emily was amazing! She asked great questions, was very professional and super sweet! I am so glad I went to Renee Austin! I only had 5 months before my wedding and was super stressed about finding something I loved and being able to have it on time and I walked out with my dream dress in hand thanks to Emily! I would highly recommend Renee Austin to anyone in the GR area!! :)

Sent on 06/13/2017

Kyra · Married on 10/14/2017

Loved loved loved this place to buy my wedding dress. Able to accommodate my small budget and quick timeframe. Personable and so friendly. Only complaint was the receptionist wasn't super welcoming. Everything else was fantastic. Would recommend this place over any other!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

I had an amazing experience with Renee Austin. My wedding is only a few months away and they were able to get me a showroom dress for a great price!

Sent on 06/22/2017
  • Future cat

Melinda · Married on 10/06/2017

For being a small boutique they have a great selection of gowns with all price ranges! I was able to stay within budget without a problem. I can't say enough about the staff-they're so friendly, accommodating, and personable. I've worked with both Jana and Emily and they were wonderful. I'd recommend to anyone and had such a great experience!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2017

Emily & the team at Renee Austin on Plainfield are FANTASTIC. Super fun, completely understood what I was looking for & within my price range. I'm so, so, so happy about this experience, I could not have dreamed of anything greater!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Heidi · Married on 09/16/2017

Awesome! Emily was a great help and made wedding dress shopping fun and a breeze! Thank you!

Sent on 06/07/2017

The consultant was amazing and helped me find my dress my first time shopping!

Sent on 06/15/2016