Renditions Golf Course Reviews

52 | Davidsonville, MD

52 Reviews for Renditions Golf Course

Melissa · Married on 11/01/2014

Jacque and her staff did a wonderful job of taking care of my wedding! From the first meeting until the day of the wedding, I was just amazed at how wonderful of a service I was receiving. The whole process was stress-free and you can't ask for anything more when it comes to planning a wedding, especially when you only have a 4-month engagement! The food was delicious, the room looked amazing, and everyone had a great time! You really can't get a better deal or better quality of service for your money.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Nancy · Married on 10/18/2014

Jacque was fantastic! She definitely went the extra mile for us--even stopping at our place to pick up cookies for our reception so we didn't have to make an extra trip to Renditions the day before our wedding.

The food was great, including the appetizers and all the main entrees (especially the crab cakes) on the buffet.

The dance floor was crowded all night and all our guest commented on what a wonderful time they had at Renditions. Steve & I loved it, and would not hesitate to recommend Renditions for any special event.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Molly · Married on 10/11/2014

I had a wonderful experience with Renditions, and with Jacque and her team. The food was excellent, the scenery was beautiful, and the attention to detail was awesome. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with how everything came together.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Liz · Married on 10/05/2014

I rate Renditions and Banquet Manager, Ms. Jacque Leancu, a full "10" of a possible 10! Jacqui could not be more professional, responsive and creative. Our wedding celebration was wonderful in every detail thanks to Jacque and Katie. What a wonderful venue for any type of occasion. The food and service are superior in every way. An outstanding value with a beautiful golf course setting outside!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

Our wedding at Renditions was an amazing experience. Jacqueline and her team did an amazing job. The service my guests and I received was top notch and the food was delicious. Renditions was very accommodating to my needs and everything was beautiful.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

Beautiful venue, great food, and an amazing staff who took care of everyone and everything. I will book future events here!!

Sent on 01/19/2015

L'Erin · Married on 09/13/2014

Jacque Leancu and her team of event planning staff did a phenomenal job on my wedding. They followed directions, worked with me on everything, set-up, broke down, worked with me on the menu, decorated, everything. They had the best service attitudes and were extremely professional. Not one thing was done incorrectly or dissatisfying. Myself, my husband and my guest - had an amazing time and it was all due to the the event planning team. 100% did a wonderful job. Renditions Golf Course for one is in a perfect and prime photography location. The course is absolutely beautiful and has wonderful places for photos but beyond that the service provided by the staff is exceptional. They are warm, inviting, supportive and helpful. I WOULD RECOMMEND USING RENDITIONS FOR ANY EVENTS, NOT JUST WEDDINGS BUT FOR ANY EVENT.

Sent on 09/17/2014

I lived out of town and they made it so easy to plan my big day 1500 miles away and tolerated my crazy family with ease. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Patricia and Terry · Married on 11/09/2013

If you want a wedding reception that is perfect then you will want to hold it at Renditions Country Club. The event planner, Ms. Jacqueline Leancu, is the ultimate professional. The food; the service, the professionalism was prefect. We will always be happy that we had our wedding celebration at Renditions!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2013

Gorgeous Venue and Jacque Leancu is an AMAZING wedding coordinator!!

My husband and I had our reception at Renditions in the fall and we couldn't have imagined celebrating our wedding anywhere else! Not only is the physical location stunning (ballroom and surrounding property), but Jacque is phenomenal! My husband and I almost selected another venue, when my mom's friend mentioned Renditions. In doing my research before making a final decision (as every bride does), I called and spoke to Jacque who was very kind and honest. When I heard their prices I was astounded because the ballroom and surrounding property were spacious, elegant and warm all at the same time. I found venues that were nowhere near as nice with coordinators that would pretty much make the bride do it all herself - and these were more expensive! We decided to book Renditions and were quickly affirmed in our decision.

From the beginning of the planning process Jacque was nothing but responsive and helpful to me, willing to spend hours talking things through with me as I was planning from out of state. She was flexible and went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I were happy. She even took the time to help me make centerpieces for the tables three days before the wedding! On the day of the wedding she was communicating with me as needed, but without being pushy. She made sure that David and I had snacks and drinks as soon as we arrived at the venue before jetting out on the golf course for pictures. Her staff was wonderful in serving our formal sit-down meal and went out of their way to cater to our guests. Jacque and her staff packed up everything my husband and I wanted to keep and gave them all to my mom after the reception. My husband and I could not be happier with our choice of venue - I would not hesitate to recommend Renditions or Jacque! Renditions is a diamond in the rough of wedding venues that are overpriced and not nearly as nice. Thank you Jacque!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Victoria · Married on 09/14/2013

The event sales manager Jacque Leancu was professional in all her duties including the ability to visualize challenges before they occur and addressing them in a timely fashion. Her preparation, experience and expertise allowed the the hosts of the wedding to relax and enjoy a very special day. The grounds, facility and food was outstanding. Thank You Jacque, The Perry's and the Libdan's

Sent on 09/16/2013

Renditions Golf Course's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. And thank you for allowing us to share that day with you and your families! The bride and groom, Amy and Justin, were so much fun and easy to be around. They are going to have a great life together. They had a great photo shoot out at the stone bridge. We were honored to share those sweet moments with them. Wishing you all much happiness as a new family. It was really a pleasure to work with you.

AMAZING!!!!! That is the best word to describe my wedding at Renditions. They have the best staff. The servers and bar staff are so nice and made things great for everyone. Jacque the event planner there was so easy to work with she took care of everything and I didn't have a worry about anything.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2013

I love love love Jacque at Renditions! She is the events coordinator and is AMAZING!!! She always returned my emails or calls. She is so professional and so.....FANTASTIC! I can not say enough wonderful things about her. The food was incredible! I didn't have one complaint, not one. The service was fantastic. The grounds were beautiful, so the pictures turned out amazing! I HIGHLY recommend this venue!!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Renditions Golf Course's reply:

Jessica and Dave were a wonderful couple to work with. She was an amazing bride, beautiful AND creative. Dave was involved with planning from the beginning and was such a great support for Jessica on their wedding day. Theirs was a happy, fun event. We were honored to host it for them.

Laura · Married on 04/27/2013

Such a wonderful place for a wedding reception. The staff is fabulous! A great place to also take outdoor pictures.

Sent on 05/18/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2013

Amazing! You cannot beat the price, the service or the food. Jacque, the wedding coordinator is out of this world. Anything I needed, she was there. They made everything very easy, and all of my guests had an amazing time!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2012

We really enjoyed working with Jacqueline Leancu and the rest of the staff at Renditions.

Sent on 11/17/2013
  • User2099782 · 2+ years ago

Renditions was the perfect location for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. Jacque the coordinator went out of her way so we could have a perfect day. We have received tons of compliments on how great the food was. The prices were affordable and we never had to worry about anything. All the little details were taken care of for us. Renditions is the best hidden secret for an affordable wedding in Annapolis.

Sent on 07/31/2012

rachel · Married on 11/05/2011

I couldn't have asked for a better reception. They were so easy to work. And working with Jacque was great!

Sent on 02/03/2012

melissa · Married on 08/13/2011

Our wedding took place at Renditions Golf Course. We were very pleased with the services provided by this vendor. Our ceremony and reception were held at the course. The coordinator worked hard throughout the planning process to make sure our day was perfect! From multiple tastings to finding a large table cloth to hold up to sneak me into the back so guests couldn't see me (a last minute request made by me).
    It rained off and on the entire day of our wedding but Renditions was beyond prepared. They had a ceremony site set up inside and outside so we could make the last minute decision based on the weather. They quickly removed the indoor set up once we were able to proceed outside.The coordinator kept us right on schedule and made sure I was happy every moment of the day. I brought all my wedding decorations the day before the wedding and they had everything set up EXACTLY how I asked!
    The only complaint I might have is the AC was leaking on the dance floor but that didn't stop our guests from having a good time and keeping the dance floor packed.

I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 08/14/2011
  • Ruth

Ruth · Married on 09/18/2010

I loved, loved, loved this venue. I work in a cubicle with no access to the outside world so I wanted to celebrate my "big day" with views of the world. Renditions had a beautiful room with huge windows and the day turned out so beautifully. The grounds were well kept and everything was fantastic. The coordinator was extremely helpful prior to and the day of the wedding. They even added an extra touch to the tables that I wasn't expecting-a wonderful surprise which made everything look even more beautiful. I was able to set up my own centerpieces and my husband and I chose a brunch menu-our favorite meal! I could not have asked for a better reception venue. The staff were terrific, the food was terrific, and everything just turned out wonderfully. I would DEFINITELY recommend this venue to friends and family and anyone I can tell.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

When I say that our wedding was perfect, it is no exaggeration. Jacque is amazing. She's so accommodating and everything I asked was possible. The banquet room is beautiful and the grounds are gorgeous. My guests raved about the food and we have some picky eaters in my family. The staff is extremely friendly! I found Renditions from an online search and immediately knew it was where we wanted to get married. I would recommend Renditions to anyone looking to host an event, especially a wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Amanda,
    Thanks so much for choosing us to be part of your very special day! It was a privilege to be a part of your wedding day and we wish you a lifetime of happiness! Please keep in touch!
    Warm regards,
    Jacque

Ken · Married on 05/17/2014

Our entire experience at Renditions, from our first meeting and tastings to the day of, was nothing but amazing. Jacque Leancu was absolutely amazing. There was never anything she would not do (things changed often). She and her staff made the day an absolute dream for both of us and our family and friends.

The food at Renditions was fantastic, simply the best food I have ever had at a wedding. Jacque went above and beyond even on things we didn't ask for. We actually bought a handful of desserts (cheesecake and some pies) to go along with the wedding cake. We asked Jacque to cut them and set them out on the desert table. Jacque did not simply follow my request, she out did it. When we saw the table she set up, including fresh cut strawberries, we were amazed.

The Venue is simply beautiful in the spring. Once the Ceremony was over Jacque led us around in golf carts with our photographer for pictures at various holes on the golf course. We got some great shots that day!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Rachel · Married on 01/04/2019

Davidsonville's Best Kept Secret

Rendition's Golf Course is a hidden gem for a wedding reception venue! It was a pleasure to work with Jacque and the staff. As a bride, I stressed a lot about my wedding day; but when it came down to the week of the wedding, Jacque was the best because she was extremely responsive and helpful in making last minute decisions. I dropped off all my decorations and details, and she did the rest. The venue setup, food, atmosphere, and staff were wonderful and I was stress-free on my big day. My guests are still talking about the bar service and delicious food!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Renditions Golf Course's reply:

Thank you, Rachel! You We’re so organized that when it came time to pass the baton to me, it was easy to complete the decor. Because of the time we get to spend planning, tasting, floor planning,and sampling linen, the staff and I are emotionally invested in your day and it’s our goal to help you to have a stress free day and enjoy your party. Thank you for letting us be a part of your day! Wishing you and Adam a lifetime of happiness!
    Warmest regards,
    Jacque

Tom · Married on 11/01/2014

We were fortunate to obtain our November 1 slot on short notice due to a previous cancellation (this place is THAT! busy). We chose table service (best bang for the buck), and we were able to taste our selections in a special sitting, before having to commit (nice touch). We actually chose steak, chicken parm (w/ravioli), and salmon. The rolls were hot, the salad was fresh, and the entrees were well-prepared. As father the bride (i.e., the host), I wanted everything perfect, including an upgrade from the house's standard wine offerings (for which I was willing to pay). This took more work than I would have preferred, but it was worth it. Jacque, the banquet host, was on top of everything and the wait staff was attentive and efficient.

The facility holds table space for up to 150 guests, the dancing are was fully adequate, and the DJ's needs were fully satisfied. Happy hour/open bar was held separate from the dining room, requiring most to stand (and talk). As a result, passing on the appetizers was probably a good thing.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Hilary · Married on 06/19/2010

I held my reception at Renditions and was very pleased with this choice. Jacque, the events manager, was very professional. She was able to accommodate the several off the wall requests I made. The food was yummy and the room was set up as I asked. The wait staff was great. We lucked out with the weather and took pics on the golf course. We also then were able to take pictures on their picturesque bridge. We can't wait to see the photos. Jacque communicated with all my vendors and most everything went off without a hitch. We did have one problem with a vendor who dropped something off the morning of the wedding that was not as we had requested. Jacque informed me of this to find out what I wanted to do about it and although it didn't turn out as I had requested (not Jacque's fault but this other vendor's), we made due. Jacque was easy to work with and apologized for having to call me the morning of the wedding, but I'm glad she did. I would not have liked being surprised and appreciated the call to inform me of the situation. I felt secure in her hands and was very happy with our reception!

Sent on 09/28/2011