Renata Hair & Make Up Artist Reviews

162 | Miami, FL

162 Reviews for Renata Hair & Make Up Artist

Andrea · Married on 12/07/2014

Renata and her team did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. Including myself and the entire bridal party we had 8 people! Time was never an issue. We actually finished a few minutes early. I did airbrush for my bridal makeup and my skin looked flawless! Most importantly everything lasted the entire night! 5 stars and highly recommended.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Monica · Married on 11/28/2014

I had a destination wedding in Puerto Rico and Renata was very flexible in order to accommodate my requests. She was fun and easy to work with. I am very particular with the way make-up artists paint my face. I've experienced a handful of horrible work and she was the best I've ever had. Her work was flawless and ALL of my bridesmaids loved their hair and make-up as well. My sister told me she looked more beautiful at my wedding than she did at her own wedding. I would highly recommend Renata and her team.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Miranda · Married on 11/06/2014

Renata made my wedding even more special! She was willing to come very early in the morning to do my wedding party's hair and make up, as well as my own. The results were stunning! We all looked so beautiful and the pictures turned out perfect. I chose to go with the airbrush bridal package, and I am so glad I did. My face looked flawless but still like me! Renata and her team were professional and VERY talented! I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Renata is a great makeup artist and hairstylist!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/01/2014

I found Renata on wedding wire & took a chance for my wedding. Renata herself was booked & couldn't do my hair/makeup so she sent her team Stephanie (hair) & Zunia (makeup). They were amazing. they were on time, professional, quick, did a gorgeous job on my 5 bridesmaids & myself, And the cost was quite reasonable. Would use them again and recommend them to others.

Sent on 11/05/2014

chelsea · Married on 10/18/2014

I planned my wedding from out of town so I booked most of my wedding vendors through email. Renata was very quick to respond and made me feel at ease that my hair would be perfect.....and it was! I highly recommend her company.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Thomas · Married on 10/10/2014

Renata is clearly one of the best in the business! My fiancee' and I decided to have a wedding in Miami Beach. With me being military in South Carolina and she being a German citizen...the logistics were a challenge. Renata worked with us for more than THREE MONTHS before the event. upon our arrival into Miami, she met with us...performed excellent trialwork so that we could see what the finished product might look like...and on the day of the wedding, had my WIFE looking incredible and even helped her get dressed in her gown!! Our photos have been requested for publishing and everyone keeps asking "Who did the hair and make-up?" If you care about your special day...be smart...contact Renata and relax your mind. If you are getting married in a place other than Miami...FLY HER IN! She does incredible work.

Sent on 10/16/2014

K · Married on 09/28/2014

Renata is the best in this industry of makeup and hair, she is absolutely amazing!!! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and also for my bridal party, everybody were so happy with the results and I have to say that I received many compliments on how beautiful I looked. My makeup and hair were perfect the entire wedding reception. I love you Renata your hands are blessed!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/09/2014

Renata and Steph were a blast to chat with and not to mention by the end of the conversation I looked gorgeous! she assisted me with both my engagement photos and wedding day. I looked and felt flawless which is important because I will have those pictures for me the rest of my life. THANK YOU RENATA AND STEPH!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Denise · Married on 07/26/2014

Renata went above and beyond when it came to styling my hair and makeup. The quality of the makeup she used was well, and did not feel "cakey" on my face. She made me feel comfortable on my wedding day, and it felt almost as if I'd known her from before.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/12/2014

Renata is amazing! I absolutely loved the outcome of my hair and makeup. She is absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Catherine · Married on 07/05/2014

Renata was AMAZING! So professional and does beautiful work! I'll be contacting her again for my baby shower and any other event I want to look good for. She is fantastic, she is the best vendor choice for hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Kary · Married on 06/21/2014

Gorgeous work, extremely professional and a true artist!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Jeniffer · Married on 05/17/2014

Renata is the absolute best! She made me look exactly the way I dreamed of the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Tara · Married on 05/17/2014

My sister recommended these beauties because they did her best friends wedding. I am absolutely happy with how everything turned out. They made not only me and everyone in my wedding beautiful! I love them and cannot rave about them enough. Our photos look great, all thanks to their make up artists.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Mantha · Married on 05/17/2014

I knew I wanted my bridal party to get their hair and make up done by professionals, so I immediately thought of Renata Hair & Make up. A couple months before my co workers were raving about this company so I knew I had to have them, and they were right. They did such an amazing job, everyone looked fabulous!!! Their rates are very affordable as well, did not hurt our budget at all. The MUA & Hair stylist got us all done on time, I did not have to worry about being late or anything.

Sent on 08/14/2014
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 04/19/2014

Renata did my hair and make up for my engagement pictures and it was perfection! She is very passionate about her work and it shows in every client she has! Unfortunately, Renata was already booked for my wedding date but she recommended me to exceptional make up/hair stylists. I was very thankful for that.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/19/2014

As an out of town bride I was a little worried about finding someone to do my hair ad makeup for my wedding. Luckily, I found Renata and didn't have to worry! As soon as I had my trial, I knew that I had nothing to worry about! Renata was amazing! I was lucky enough to be able to also contract her hourly, so she stayed and did touch ups until it was time for me to walk down the aisle. I couldn't quit looking in the mirror at the wonderful job she did. My friends and family kept going on and on about her too. She was really easy to get along with and everyone loved her. By the time my wedding was about to start, I felt like she was one of my bridesmaids. Bottom line, HIRE HER if you want beautiful hair and make up and someone that is really passionate about what they do!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Jeanette · Married on 03/29/2014

Renata is amazing! I couldn't be happier with how she made me look. My hair and makeup were flawless. There are no words to express how glad I am I chose here for my wedding and she made my daughter look like a princess. I would def. recommend her services to anyone. you will not be sorry.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Kristin · Married on 03/22/2014

Renata and her girl (can't remember her name) were absolutely fabulous. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup and hair stylist for my wedding. I also used Renata for my first engagement pictures and everything came out just as beautiful as I knew it would. I went to at least two different people before I found Renata on instagram and I am so grateful that I found her. All my girls were absolutely beautiful and I only wish I can turn back time to take it all in.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Renata was amazing! She did my hair/ make up for the wedding. She did it exactly how I wanted it...... Believe me you won't regret hiring her. :) I would recommend you to do a hair trail so you know how you will look on your wedding day.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Rosie · Married on 03/15/2014

Renata was amazing! She did my hair and make-up for my wedding and she made me look flawless. She does such an amazing job that my hair and make-up lasted the entire night. She also did my daughters hair and make-up and made her look just like a princess, and she put the right amount of make-up on her. I highly recommend her besides the amazing job she does she was on time, she is professional and makes you feel comfortable.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Annilie · Married on 02/14/2014

What amazing talent! Renata is truly an artist at what she does! Coming from a TV/Beauty Pageant background, I was very particular about my hair and makeup and wanted to make sure I hired someone I could completely trust.

From the moment I met Renata at our trial, I immediately felt at ease. She was very down to earth, and was open minded to what I wanted. She listened to everything I had to say, and boy, did she deliver! She uses quality products, and is great at working with exactly what you want (I'm a huge fan of contouring). I swear I didn't want to take off my makeup/hair after the trial!

On the wedding day, Renata and her team came on time, and were friendly and professional to all my bridesmaids. She got me ready with plenty of time to spare, and I have to mention my hair and makeup stayed perfect all night and even until the next morning! I couldn't have been happier!

I highly recommend Renata and her fabulous team for any bride who wants to look like perfection on her wedding day!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Patricia · Married on 01/10/2014

Just want to say that I had a huge bridal party (11) and she and her staff blew me away!!! They were on time, professional and her work is amazing. My entire bridal party looked beautiful. I got so many compliments and was told that my mother never looked more beautiful which meant the world to me. Thanks Renata for everything

Patricia

Sent on 02/04/2014

maruchy · Married on 12/20/2013

Best hair and make up , I was super happy with the results everyone looked stoning, I got lots of complements on the hair and my make up , super professional , also was her birthday and she stay and did an excellent job ...thanks for everything I'll definitely request her services again

Sent on 01/09/2014