Renata Hair & Make Up Artist Reviews

162 | Miami, FL

162 Reviews for Renata Hair & Make Up Artist

dianely · Married on 01/09/2016

I had my wedding on January 9,2016 in Miami Fl I contacted Renata through emails months before my wedding date, finally my wedding day came and i had my makeup and hair done by Renata and her amazing team also did my mothers hair and makeup. I am truly BEYOND happy with the way my make up and hair was done i have NEVER had my makeup and hair look as beautiful as Renata made mines look that day i wish i could have it done over and over again lol it was soooooo beautiful!!!!! I HIGHLY recommend Renata and her fabulous team! i'm obsessed with how amazing they are! very friendly and listened to everything i had asked for loveeeee them! I will DEFINITELY be contacting Renata over and over again for any event i might have i'm very picky when it comes to makeup and hair and she truly exceeded my expectations by far the best makeup and hair professional!! love her and her team!!! amazing job!

Sent on 01/16/2016

I cannot say enough how amazing this team was. I found out 10 days before my wedding that the hair and makeup company my planner hired did not do airbrush. Ladies if you haven't done airbrush make up- trust me when I say you WANT it for your wedding! Within less than 48 hours of calling Renata, she had developed a team of her 4 top stylists- she pulled strings and called in favors to get her own salon covered so she could send the very best. I had 10 bridesmaids, a flower girl, MOB, MOG, a friend and myself to worry about having ready by 2pm... These ladies made it happen. Thank you to Renata and her fabulous team!! I felt like a princess because of you!

Sent on 12/17/2015
  • Yesenia

Yesenia · Married on 12/12/2015

Renata and her team definitely are artists! Her girls glammed me and my mom up for my bridal shower .. and everyone couldn't stop raving about how fabulous we looked. Renata and her girls worked their magic when it came to my wedding day on my mom and I. Our makeup was flawless, as well as our hair. I love her attitude! Super positive, so friendly and hilarious. She made me feel so at ease (which is awesome when you're the bride and your nerves are sky high!) Thank you for doing a wonderful job Renata & team! You ladies are the best! :) XOXO

Sent on 04/13/2016

Mercy · Married on 12/05/2015

I must admit I was indecisive bride. I didn't go with my trial look and spontaneously changed it up for the wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist then Renata! I didn't do the normal bridal look and I looked absolutely breath taking, gorgeous, and flawless! She knew exactly how to meet my expectations on my special day even with all the chaos, rain, and time crunch! Can't forget her team, Stephanie was truly a sweetheart and she made my sister and mom look absolutely stunning! The other girls too who worked so hard on our hairs! Thank you!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/21/2015

Renata was AMAZING! I am so happy I decided to do my makeup for my wedding with her. She truly is an artist. She was exactly what I was looking for, as I am very picky about who does my makeup, but I was very pleased and happy when I found Renata. She has an amazing style, during our makeup trial I told her exactly what I wanted and what I didn't want and she nailed the look 100% that I was going for. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Merary · Married on 11/19/2015

Renata and her team are absolutely amazing! She was able to accommodate makeup for my bridal party last minute as I had originally just requested hair and make up for myself. She made feel and look beautiful on my special day and for that I'm forever thankful.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Tamara · Married on 11/14/2015

As a bride planning a destination wedding I had so many stresses. One of the main ones being my hair and make up for my big day. I didn't have time to fly down to Florida from NYC for a trial run and a big fear was that id look at my wedding photos and hate how I looked. I researched for weeks and finally I found Renata Estepan. Her portfolio spoke for itself. She was talented and so were her staff. I knew I had to book her even though we were still about a year out from my big day. Over the course of that time, I would nervously reach out to her with questions and opinions and no matter what, she ALWAYS found time to answer me and go above and beyond sharing her expertise. She even helped me with advice to improve my skin, helped me pick a head piece, and steered me away from a bad idea with such gentle but assertive words. I knew that I didn't need that trial run and I was in the BEST hands. Needless to say, my hair and make up vision came to life on my special day! Her wonderful girls also made my brides maids, mom and flower girl look and feel so glamorous! And to top off the fact that you will look stunning, she is a sweetheart and so fun and easy to talk to. I can't thank her enough! So ladies, if you want to look EXACTLY like you picture yourself looking on your wedding day, even better actually, Renata Estepan is your woman.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Loraine · Married on 11/08/2015

Renata and her team were incredible, I had my makeup for my rehearsal dinner with Zunia and my wedding day with Renata, both did an amazing job! My wedding party and I had hair &makeup done and absolutely everyone was happy with their results. Extremely talented group of girls who love their work and it totally shows!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Johanna · Married on 10/11/2015

Renata and her team was absolutely fantastic! Her crew did my bridesmaids makeup and hair while Renata kept her main focus on the bride (me). Her team left my bridemaids beautiful and they absolutely loved their hair and makeup. Renata left me flawless. I constantly kept getting comments how I looked like a doll and absolutely loved my hair. I will definitely recommend her if you have a special event (or any event for that matter). The girls were on time and made us feel special.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Susan · Married on 10/10/2015

Not only is Renata the most talented artist but has the most gorgeous soul. She made me feel like we were all sisters getting ready for the best day of my life with my husband! She will listen and care about your thoughts and take your word for what you want. She is a true artist and her team is the best of the best !!!! If I had a big event in New York where I reside, I would want her to come get me ready here ! I hope to have another event in south Florida so I can see her again!
    Love Susan Scano Marano!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Renata is the best! She bends over backwards for her bride, moving mountains if she has to. She is honest and upfront. She is SO sweet and everyone in my bridal party looked fabulous! Some of my bridesmaids' curls lasted til the next day. Amazingggg! Go with Renata-- she is a woman of her word and if she says you can count on her then believe it!

Sent on 09/23/2015

I couldn't be happier with the way my hair and makeup turned out on my wedding day, it held up the ENTIRE day. I had an early afternoon wedding and there were 10 of us who were having hair and makeup done, Renata and her team arrived early and on time and got to work instantly. All of my girls were happy with the way their looks turned out. Renata is truly an artist, I trusted her so much that I actually let her choose my look for the wedding day, she worked her magic and I looked amazing. I highly recommend having a trial before the big day, Renata gave me so many pointers on how to take care of my skin, she listened to all of my ideas and gave great suggestions. She is a true professional and her work is perfection, trust me you will not regret going with her.

Sent on 03/02/2016
  • Lorin

Lorin · Married on 08/22/2015

I cannot begin to say enough amazing things about Renata! I was a Tampa-based bride planning a wedding in Miami and Renata was very responsive in answering all of my questions over email and phone. Signing up with her was also a very easy process. I did not have the opportunity to have a trial with her before my wedding, but from all of her pictures on Instagram and awesome reviews I trusted her to do a great job. I booked Renata to do my hair (my makeup was being done by a relative who is an artist as a gift) and also the make up and hair for my two maids of honor and my Mom.

Renata and her assistant (who was awesome as well!) showed up promptly and immediately went to work on setting up a comfortable and clean environment in our hotel room. I cannot say enough good things about them! My hair came out beautifully and all I did was show her one photo. The makeup on my girls was flawless!! Renata even touched mine up right before I ran out the door for photos since I had gotten mine done earlier in the day. I am SUCH a picky person and one of my maids is even pickier than that but Renata did a wonderful job and we were all so pleased beyond measure. I teased with her that she has become my family's official MUA. Both of my maids have said they need to plan their future wedding dates around her schedule because they want to book her too!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Bianca · Married on 08/04/2015

Renata and her artists were an absolute dream team on my wedding day. I had a large bridal party, complete with moms, girlfriends jumping in last minute, the works- Renata rolled with it on everything to minimize all the dress and make each of my girls looks breathtakingly beautiful. She did an incredible job on everyone's hair and make up, I'm so glad I went with her after so much research, it was beyond worth it!!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Kristine · Married on 05/20/2015

Renata and her team did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and also on my bridal party and family members. Everyone looked beautiful and I was more than pleased with how my hair and makeup came out. Renata is very talented and she is very helpful at helping you deicide your look for your big day! she also did my hair/makeup for my engagement shoots and I plan on hiring her for any future events I may have and I strongly recommend her :)

Sent on 01/23/2015

Ty · Married on 04/11/2015

There are no words she was amazing! And I'm very picky! So are my bridesmaids (and my mother and mother in law) and everyone loved her and team and we have never received so many compliments. She did two completely different looks one for my engagement and one for my wedding and both were perfection and exactly what I wanted! She answered very text and call. The professionalism was superb all the while feeling like a close friend. - Ty

Sent on 06/22/2015

I can not say enough good things about Renata's work for my wedding. Her team made my sisters and cousin look like BOMBSHELLS! As for my make-up and hair, I showed her a few pictures, described in words what I would like and she just made it come to life. Whenever possible I will be using her because she is just VERY talented! She also brings a good size team with her, and it's great because I never once felt pressed for time!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Karen · Married on 02/28/2015

Renata is absolutely FABULOUS! I hired her for my engagement shoot photos and she did a phenomenal job with my hair and makeup. Everyone that has seen my photos had something to say about the hair style and makeup.

I also hired her for my wedding day for hair and makeup. Renata and her team of 3 additional ladies did my 7 bridesmaids, Maid of Honor, my sister, and myself. It was a total of 10 girls. We started at 8 am and finished by 1:30pm. They did an amazing job! We all loved their work. We couldn't have been any happier!!

I truly recommend Renata for any occasion you might need your hair and makeup done for. Anything you can think of, she can do! She is extremely talented!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Talia · Married on 02/15/2015

I have only praise for Renata and team. I had several trials with other artists who just were not up to the task. I was starting to feel very discouraged that I wouldn't find someone to meet my standards. When I met with Renata for my trial, all of my anxieties melted away. She is a perfectionist and it shows! On my wedding day, Renata and team made all of my girls look as glamorous as can be. We had a big group and she was as cool as a cucumber, making it a fun experience rather than a stressful one. It was one of my favorite parts of the day. She is such a doll, so professional, fun, and most importantly, talented! She understood what look I was going for and took it to another level of perfection. My makeup was flawless, stayed on all night, and looked incredible in photos.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Jill · Married on 02/14/2015

Renata, I really want to thank you (and your assistant) for the AMAZING job you did on my hair and make-up for my wedding last week. EVERYONE complimented me on my look, and I just felt so beautiful! You did a FANTASTIC job and I can't thank you enough.

Sent on 02/24/2015
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 01/31/2015

From the moment I met with Renata I knew I was working with a true professional and someone who really loves what they do. Her knowledge and skill of makeup and hair was impressive. On the day of my wedding Renata and her team were on time, and she and her team were very friendly, they were all on point and made me and my girls look absolutely stunning with some time to spare. If you want to look/feel amazing on your wedding day I would absolutely recommend Renata.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Sandra · Married on 01/30/2015

Renata and her team are the perfect choice for a glam squad for your wedding or any other event. Renata was professional, friendly, flexible, talented and made me feel at ease on my wedding day. I loved my hair and makeup look and even my husband complimented it during our first look, which was really nice!
    Also, my bridesmaids all looked like elegant angels. Thank you ladies!!!

Sent on 02/27/2015

kaly · Married on 01/17/2015

I strongly recommend Renata as a makeup artist and hair stylist. She got my look just perfect for the best night of my life. My bridesmaid and I were euphoric with the way she left us looking. God forbid I ever get married again, but if presented with the opportunity I would definitely use her services again.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Camila · Married on 01/10/2015

I absolutely loved working with Renata and her team. My trial was great and her follow through until the day was good and kept me calm. The day of, we were all on time and looked perfect. Makeup and hair lasted well. Thank you so much Renata!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Working with Renata was awesome. She is very talented and has an awesome team. The girls got to my apartment right on time, looking fabulous and we had such a fun time getting ready for my wedding. I trusted her along the whole way.

Sent on 02/17/2015