Renata Hair & Make Up Artist Reviews

162 | Miami, FL

162 Reviews for Renata Hair & Make Up Artist

• Z

Zeenia · Married on 11/25/2016

I cannot say enough about Renata she made me look like a living barbie doll on my wedding day. I hired her without a trial since I live out of town and i can tell you this my make up was a big hit! Even after I cried my eyes out during my vows the make up wasnt smuged or ruined at all. Thank you so much Renata and team for making my mom, mother-in-law, sister-inlaw and me look fantastic I wish I could hire you daily because you made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world on my wedding day

Sent on 12/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

Renata and her team took good care me since the beginning when I had my trial through to the day of my wedding. I have to say I have never looked better in my life. Renata and her team are truly the best and have the talent and expertise to make you look your absolute best on such an important day. Thank you Renata and team!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Katia · Married on 10/29/2016

I could not be happier to have booked Renata and her team for hair and make-up. It was six months before my wedding and I thought this was plenty of time. Renata already had an early appointment for the day of my wedding and but managed to do my hair and make-up after she finished. Make sure you book with plenty of time because if my wedding had been earlier, she wouldn't have been available. Every one of my bridesmaids looked amazing. We received so many compliments. This talented group knows what they're doing. My wedding makeup was exactly what I wanted. Dramatic but not excessive. My husband teared up when he saw me. Thank you so much for helping us look our best. If you guys want to look amazing, don't hesitate to book Renata and her team. They are the best in the business.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2016

Renata and her team made my day perfect! They showed up like amazing glam fairies and made sure we all looked perfect. I cannot rave about Renata enough and I am so glad she was my makeup artist for my enagagement pictures and my wedding!

Thank you all very much from the bottom of my heart! With all of the crazy planning and details that go along with a wedding I did not have to worry about my hair and makeup! I had the best MUA in town!

Sent on 01/17/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

We hired Renata and her team for our wedding day hair and make up. She also did my hair and make up for our engagement shoot and her team did my hair and make up for my bridal shower. All three experiences were amazing. My hair and make up was phenomenal and I got so many compliments. I switched my hair style on our wedding day from what Renata did at my trial and even though it was last minute she had no issues and my hair came out perfectly. The team was always on time and professional. My mom did her trial and had some issues with how her hair came out. On the day of our wedding I highlighted the issue to Renata and she addressed the issue professionally and my mom's hair came our amazing. We couldn't be more pleased. Thank you to her and her team for everything you did to help me and my girls look so amazing! ??

Sent on 11/18/2016

Tiffany · Married on 10/08/2016

I could not have been happier with my final look on the day of my wedding! The beautiful glow and subtle, yet BOLD, make-up was exactly the look I had always envisioned when I walked down the aisle!
    ​Renata and her team arrived right on time and had us ready with enough time for pre-wedding pictures. I highly recommend her and her team!​

Sent on 10/28/2016
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 10/01/2016

I couldn't be happier with how perfect my bridesmaids turned out and as well as myself! I wish I could have found you before for my engagement pictures but sure will be using you for my maternity pictures and any other time I need hair and make up! Worth every penny and loved how happy all the girls were and my mother And mother in law and aunt. You guys are amazing and have an amazing way of being highly recommend her and sure will be using you guys in the future! Thank you for making my day so flawless!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Gretchen · Married on 09/24/2016

I consider myself fairly proficient when it comes to make-up, so I knew I had to find someone I could fully trust with my look. I decided on Renata and it was one of the best decisions I made during our wedding planning process! Her team did such an INCREDIBLE job for my engagement pictures that I had no doubt my wedding make-up would be absolutely flawless, as well. Her work speaks for itself, but she's also the sweetest, friendliest and most accommodating person. I had conflicting ideas about hairstyles, and she listened and executed exactly what I asked for; and then helped me tweak it to make it work for me. She was patient, knowledgeable and honest and I truly appreciated her helpful input. On the day of the wedding, she and her team were super punctual and efficient - everyone was ready with ample time for pictures, which made things flow very smoothly. All my bridesmaids looked STUNNING. Renata and her girls styled everyone from my husband's 3 year-old goddaughter who was our flower girl, to my 70 year-old grandmother; and everyone loved their looks. I can't say enough wonderful things about her - I was truly blessed to have such an amazing team help to make our wedding day as perfect as it was. Thank you :)

Sent on 11/15/2016

Erika · Married on 07/21/2016

I am not sure if words can truly express how amazing I think Renata is. She exceeded my expectations in every way and went far and beyond imaginable. I decided to have a destination wedding in the beautiful island of Jamaica! Since I am from Miami, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for my bridal glam. Did I want to hire someone in Jamaica? Did I want to bring someone from Miami to handle my bridesmaids and myself? Well, YES! I decided to go with Renata because she was my best friend's hair and makeup artist for her wedding a few years back and I looked gorgeous! I knew choosing Renata and her team would bring me a sense of PEACE the day of my wedding. With all the craziness that a bride has to deal with the day of her wedding, I knew one thing was for sure: I was going to look FLAWLESS! And I did! Renata is extremely professional and is always looking for what is best for the bride. I am so grateful that I chose Renata and her team! These are girls are so talented, experienced, fun and caring! It's amazing how they are so attentive and detail oriented. Renata was like a guardian angel watching over me. I couldn’t have dreamed of anything better than what she did. She is a godsend to every bride! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Thank you Renata!

Sent on 08/15/2016

I came across Renata on Instagram and WeddingWire. Renata and her team are a group of extremely talented and professional girls. My MOH had a hair emergency (she went to a salon and her hair came out HORRIBLE) and the team was there to the rescue! Plus you could tell it didn't bother them that we asked for help, they were happy to do it :) The stylists all listened to our requests and most definitely delivered. They were all very prompt and made my bridal party look #flawless! The hair and makeup lasted all night long and I didn't not what to take it off! I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Daniela · Married on 06/25/2016

I absolutely loved the hair and makeup Renata and her team did for my bridal party and me. Stunning! I had done two previous trials with her before my wedding and they kept getting better- on the big day, she went absolutely above and beyond. My mom and bridesmaids all came out just beautiful, they loved their look. She and her team managed to make everyone look so beautiful, but also completely natural, something I wanted. She arrived right on time, stayed true to the timeline, and was so helpful and encouraging throughout the process. The best part: my hair and makeup did not budge the entire night! And I laughed, I cried, and I did not stop dancing - my hair and makeup looked just as perfect as it did at the start of the ceremony. If you're looking for someone who will always respond promptly, act professionally, keep you calm, and have you looking stunning all day long, then you should definitely book Renata!!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Stacie · Married on 06/11/2016

My wedding was on June 11, 2016. I have to say this was the BEST experience I could have ever asked for!! From the moment that I contacted Renata to request services for my wedding, her and her team was always right there to help!
    I was not able to have Renata because she was already booked for my wedding date by the time I contacted her. But she set me up with two ladies on her team, Steph(hair) and Zunia(make-up). I would not have asked for 2 more sweet, thoughtful, professional people to be with me on my wedding day!
    They came to do a run through the Wednesday before the wedding and I could tell from the very beginning that they knew there business. I had been looking at pictures for a while for what I wanted of my hair and make-up but was still not 100% sure so I started to show them pictures and they were able to come up with my vision.
    After the run through they told me that I would probably find some things that I wanted different after they left, and they were right. My make-up and hair were beautiful, but I just noticed that the foundation was a little too light and as I was taking my hair down, I looked in the mirror and realized that I wanted my hair down, not up. Yes my vision had changed more than I thought and I am sure than they thought! Haha! I felt bad so I contacted Zunia and Steph directly to let them know my thoughts and they were soooo very sweet and told me not to worry that they would be more than happy to make the changes on the wedding day.
    And I will tell you they did a spectacular job! I am not one to give myself compliments, but after they were done I could not believe how beautiful I looked. I am in tears now just thinking about it. I am an older bride (40 something) and I looked 10 years younger!! I want to thank them so much for being so wonderful!
    And I want to thank Renata for putting us together!
    I would recommend Steph and Zunia for anyone that needs hair and make-up! I love them both!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Heather · Married on 06/04/2016

I just got back from my honeymoon and the first thing I wanted to do, before anything else, was write a review for Renata and her team. Renata was beyond amazing to work with, there really isn't enough good things I can say about her and her team. I was an out of town bride, planning my own wedding and out of all the vendors I worked with, Renata was one of the best. She responded to every email quickly and took time to answer all my questions and help me to not stress. She did such a good job really making me feel like it was "my day." She really listened to me and helped me feel heard as we brainstormed together what would be my best look. You really felt like she was working with you and guiding you to make the best decision for your big day. Renata was down to earth and really easy to feel comfortable with and talk to. She was also super professional, her and her team arrived right on time the day of, they were positive and friendly, really helped to create a relaxing atmosphere day of. And she really helped to make my bridesmaids and mother feel comfortable and look their absolute best even though they each had their own individual needs and neither of them wear that much make up on a day to day basis. I really cannot say enough good things about Renata, I cannot recommend her enough and hope to work with her again one day! Do yourself a favor, stop looking and just book Renata. She will be one of the highlights of your wedding weekend, I know she was for me!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Monique · Married on 04/23/2016

I'm not sure where to even begin…
    Renata & her team are EVERYTHING!!!!!! Do not hesitate to contract her!
    Being that I plan everything ahead of time and have a bit of OCD in me, I booked my wedding makeup artist many months in advanced. After my first trial I was almost in tears, I looked nothing like I'd envision myself on my wedding day. I reached out to Renata pleading to please do a miracle for me, I wasn’t too optimistic considering my wedding was a month away. She quickly responded my desperate emails and with my luck she had already been booked for two weddings on my wedding date. In no time Renata made some calls and managed to make room for me and my bridal party. Not only did she squeeze me in, but managed to leave for a wedding and return to give me a second look for my reception. I cannot be thankful enough!!!! Renata is a talented sweetheart, profeshhh, and beyond AMAZING! I would highly recommend not only Renata, but also her fabulous team. They did a beautiful job with my bridesmaid while providing exceptional customer service. I had everyone complimenting me on choosing Renata and her team to glam up the girls. I will forever be thankful for you Renata & your slaying divas!!!
    Xoxo,
    Monique

Sent on 04/07/2016

Holly · Married on 04/16/2016

There are not enough stars on here to give Renata and her team.

I am someone who gets hair and make up done on a regular basis and I can truly say that I have never felt more beautiful than when Renata did my make up and hair. I hired her and her team for hair and make up for my rehearsal dinner, bridal shoot and wedding day.

All of my bridesmaids and the mothers looked absolutely stunning. The talent she has with make up and hair is absolutely unreal. During my trial I showed her a few photos (maybe 3) of what I had in mind for hair and make up on my wedding day and she took it from there. It couldn't have been more perfect.

She is also very kind, sweet and reassuring which makes her even more of joy to work with. She will be the only person I hire to do professional hair and make up for me again.

Thank you Renata and team for making my wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Sierra · Married on 04/09/2016

An incredible team, very professional and extremely talented! Myself and my bridesmaids looming absolutely beautiful! Thank you again!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Nikki · Married on 03/19/2016

What can I say besides HANDS DOWN THE BEST IN THE MIAMI AREA! Being an out of state bride Renata couldn't have made this experience any easier on me. I flew in for my trial with a vision and she nailed it. On my wedding day Renata and her team were punctual and professional. My group of 7 girls were ready with time to spare. I decided to switch my look the day of for both my hair and make up and of course Renata NAILED IT again! I would recommended her to all my friends and future brides for weddings and other occasions with my eyes closed knowing she'll deliver! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, and she's the best to do it!

Sent on 06/30/2016

KB · Married on 03/17/2016

I've been involved in the pageantry industry for over 20 years. I understand the importance of hair and makeup for special events. When selecting my hair and makeup stylist for my wedding day I was very hesitant picking somebody that I had never used. Renata Estepan had come recommended to me by another Bride that I knew from Miss USA. I took her recommendation on good faith, and scheduled a trial. When I went to my trial, I noticed that Renata was meticulous with her cleanliness and with the products that she used. She was knowledgeable about the look I was wanted for my wedding day, and was willing to do whatever I needed. I gave her a deposit that day, and got her on books for the wedding.
    On our wedding day, Renata and her assistant Stephanie came to do my bridal party and me. My hair and makeup were beautiful and came out better than the trial. Stephanie did my Mother's and the Mother of the Groom's h/m, and both were very pleased. I would recommend Renata and her team for bridal h/m. She really brought my vision to life.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Carolina · Married on 03/04/2016

One of the best decisions I have made while planning my wedding was choosing Renata and her team to be a part of my wedding day. Making sure that my bridal party and I looked amazing was one of my main priorities. Considering how picky I am when it comes to my hair and makeup.
    Dealing with Renata was such a breeze, she made everything very simple for me. She was responsive, professional, and answered all my questions within a timely manner. I fell in love with the look Renata created for me during my trial. She asked questions about what i liked and disliked and gave me some great recommendations. Renata and her assistant were very sweet and tons of fun. I was convinced at that moment that I had made the right choice. Needless to say my wedding day ran smoothly. Renata and her team Zunia, Stephanie, Yenia and Scarlet made all of us look amazing. I felt like a true princess. Thank you Renata for being a part of my big day!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 02/21/2016

I have to say my experience with Renata was one of the best. I wanted the best makeup artist as well as professional in the industry that would make me feel and look like a queen. I tried two different makeup artists and finally decided to book with Renata . Renata was able to fit me in even with short notice. I went to her studio and fell in love with my makeup. It was just what I was looking for. A natural yet noticeable glamour look. The day of the wedding she was there prompt,early and ready to start. She did my makeup , my three bridesmaids, and my mother. Everyone was happy and looked gorgeous . Our makeup lasted the whole day, even with all the tears and sun outside, we looked flawless. Me and my bridesmaids were very happy with our makeup. I would definitely book Renata for any future parties or events. Thank you Renata for making my special day unforgettable.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Kristie · Married on 02/20/2016

Renata and her team are truly amazing. i have known Renata for a little over four years now and with every event i needed my hair and make up done, it was without any hesitation I reached out to her and her stunning team. So you can say making the decision of who would be doing my hair and make up for the biggest most memorable day of my life came with no hesitation!. I can't express how truly amazing her team really is!. To having Steph come to my house at 4:00 AM because i came up with the bright idea to have my engagement pictures at sunrise!. To having Renata help me when my maid of honor needed a hair and make up artist for her big day. to having the entire team just make me and my bridesmaids feel absolutely stunning on the day of my wedding. Or for me to just say to Renata " girl, I trust you, do whatever you want, make me beautiful", is a very big thing for me. There are not enough stars to rate Renata or her beautiful team!

Thank you to the best team for making my wedding and every other past and future events absolutely perfect!! Xoxo

Sent on 05/31/2016

Brendaliz · Married on 02/07/2016

Renata is the best! Period. As an out of state bride she handled all my inquiries and requests with ease and flexibility. My makeup was flawless from start to finish and she really understood my look and the style I was going for. Renata and her team are fun and outgoing, which make the whole getting ready process much easier!
    I absolutely love her work and both me and my bridesmaids had never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. Pick her and you'll be looking the most beautiful guaranteed!!!

Sent on 02/11/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/24/2016

OMG!! Renata and her team are truly the best in the business in South Florida!! I had seen their work when I was a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding and I knew I had to have them for my own wedding! Renata really does know how to make you feel beautiful and picture perfect for your special day! The whole team was very easy to work with and extremely talented! Trust me when I tell you, you'll walk out feeling like a million bucks!!!

Sent on 04/15/2016

jessica · Married on 01/16/2016

Renata and her team are not only professional but exceptionally talented! I can honestly write this because I have worked with many makeup and hair professionals within the field and none were as quick and Seriously talented as her and her team. EVERYONE was amazed at how beautiful I looked and my now husband was blown away at how gorgeous I looked because of Renata and her team. I will be planning future events with Renata and her team because they answered every call, text and email in a timely manner and showed up the day of killing it in the hair and makeup department. Thank you Renata and team!!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Amber · Married on 01/16/2016

Renata and her team are professional, talented, flexible, and personable!

Choosing Renata and her team to complete my hair and makeup for my wedding was one of the best decisions made during our wedding planning! Renata is very talented and listens to her clients' preferences. I had a hair and makeup trial with Renata before my wedding. She listened to everything I shared and the day of the wedding she surpassed my expectations with both hair and makeup!! She is incredible! On the day of my wedding Renata and her team came on time, were friendly, and professional. They completed hair and makeup services on my bridesmaids as well, and they too looked amazing. We were ready ahead of schedule and our hair and makeup lasted all night. I couldn't have been happier with her work!

Renata is very talented and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair and/or makeup services!!!

Sent on 02/06/2016