Renata Hair & Make Up Artist Reviews

162 | Miami, FL

162 Reviews for Renata Hair & Make Up Artist

Marissa Rosario · Married on 12/02/2018

Fairy God Mother!!

Renata is a real life FAIRY GOD MOTHER! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I booked Renata and her team for both my engagement shoot and wedding day. She provided hair and make-up services to myself, four bridesmaids, and mother of bride/groom. Everyone looked gorgeous and loved their final looks! Renata is responsive, punctual, and incredibly talented. Her and her team stuck to my timeline and were a pleasure to work with. Her positive attitude and professionalism helped ease my wedding day stress and truly allowed me to enjoy the "getting ready" experience with my bridal party. I will continue to book with Renata in the future and highly recommend her! Thank you again for being a part of the best day of my life!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Gonzalez · Married on 11/17/2018

It was a seamless and wonderful experience

Renata is definitely amazing at what she does. She nailed the look I wanted on my wedding day. It was everything I dreamed of. She is very professional and will work with you to make sure you get the look that you want. She was also very understanding when I had to postpone my wedding last year due to hurricane Irma. She worked with me to extend my services for my new date. I highly recommend her and I will definitely use her again for any future events I have.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Alexis · Married on 11/09/2018

Talented team!

Dream team they were! I cannot express how thankful I am for these women! Starting off with Renata; the week before her wedding she was still working with me in terms of scheduling both the trials for my bridal party and myself. Being such a picky person, I had it embedded in my head I was only allowing Renata to do my hair and makeup. However, due to her personal wedding she was out of town therefore, I did my trial with Mariana and Zunia. These two women made me feel comfortable leaving no doubt in my mind I needed them to recreate these looks for my special day! Being such a girly girl, I’m obsessed with hair and makeup and these two were up to date with the latest trends and products! Mariana did a fabulous job with my hair utilizing the hair extensions I brought as well as my jeweled hair piece. Even though I got a spray tan and my coloring was significantly off; Zunia applied my makeup flawlessly. We went with the airbrush machine and I can reassure you it was well worth it! The blending and tone were perfection! A team of 4 women including Renata took care of 11 of us in less than 4 hours which was great! Highly recommend these ladies! I can promise you won’t regret your decision as they are truly talented.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Yulissa · Married on 07/06/2018

Renata and her team was by far an amazing choice when looking for a hair and make up artist. Not only was she professional and very down to earth but she made it a priority to listen to your ideas and preferences to then incorporate all her extraudinary talent. She makes you feel comfortable and validates you at all times. Very professional and attentive to her client needs. I would definitely choose her down the road for any other make up and/or hair needs.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Anayancis · Married on 07/01/2018

My experience with Renata and her team was great. She repplied to all of my emails and answered all my questions and concerns in a short amount of time. She, as well as her team were very proffessional and the quality of their work was top notch. Her team did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I loved the end reault. People complemented me about the makeup and the hair and asked me where i had done it. It was easy and stress free to plan this part of the wedding thanks to them.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Diana · Married on 04/28/2018

There aren't enough words to describe how grateful I am to Renata and her team! Honestly, I am not one to frequently write reviews, but couldn't go without on this one! I could have never imagined looking and feeling so perfect the way that I did on my wedding day! She left me flawless!!!! She is truly a perfectionist, talented beyond words, understanding, professional and down to earth! Don't ever second guess and settle for any makeup artist that's not the bessssttt! This is the most important day of your life and that's how you should look and feel! Everything else can be second or none. I am very selective and I can truly say that she was the best decision and person I chose for my BIG day! She is la crème de la crème in Hair & Makeup! Girls if you want that WOW factor as a bride you cannot go wrong with Renata and her team! :)

Thank you Renata!!!! <3
    Diana

Sent on 05/11/2018

Rena · Married on 03/18/2018

I loved everything about Renata and her team! They made my big day go by as smoothly as they possibly could. Literally felt like a princess!

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • Millie

Millie · Married on 11/24/2017

Renata is AWESOME!! Renata and her team are phenomenal. After reading so many amazing reviews and after my trial, I immediately booked her for my wedding. From our very first email exchange to my wedding day, she was absolutely wonderful to work with - talented, professional, responsive, fun and easy-going! Renata and her team recently provided hair and makeup services for my entire wedding party, and we loved them! She brought three assistants with her and all the equipment needed. We had a great time in the bridal suite at the venue with her and her staff and they worked so efficiently. She created a stunning hair and make-up look for me that was exactly what I had envisioned. I loved everything about my experience with Renata. She is a total pro. They did an amazing job and made the entire wedding party looked stunning. I received compliments all night long on how great my make up looked -- and it never came off, even through all my dancing. . Renata, thank you sooo much for being my make-up artist on my wedding day!! Not only did you do a superb job but you were so lovely to have around. I would use you again in a second! Definitely, I will recommend her to everyone I know!!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Luisa · Married on 11/03/2017

SO MANY great things to say about Renata and her team! I am so happy they were a part of me and my wife's wedding day. Their work is exceptional! Renata was such a pleasure to work with! She's a sweetheart. From the first time she glammed me up at my trial I just knew she'd be the one! She's professional, caring and takes pride in her work. She cares about what you want and wants to make sure you look and feel your best. She went above and beyond of what I envisioned on my wedding day! She made me feel like such a princess. I really felt so beautiful. Both my wife and I got so many compliments during the whole night! I was obsessed with my updo, makeup ! Everything! I remember showing Renata the idea of the updo I wanted and I feel like she took that vision and made it look 10,000 times better than I could have imagined! Make-up and hair was so important to me and I am glad I made the decision to have her and her team present to glam up me and my girls. For anyone who wants to feel like a celebrity....look no further! You won't regret it! Renata... Thank you and your team so much ! You will hear from me again whenever I need a glam! :)

Sent on 12/06/2017

NATHALIE · Married on 11/01/2017

Reneta and her team were so amazing in making everyone look so flawless on my special day! Ladies, if you are looking for someone reliable and professional that will make you look beyond perfect on your on your special day book her ASAP! I was so fortunate to have found her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day ...

Reneta, thank you so much for making me look like a princess! My hubby was blown away. Xoxo

Sent on 12/05/2017

Veronica · Married on 10/14/2017

My makeup looked flawless on my wedding day thanks to Renata! Her team was prompt, professional, and accommodating. We had an extra makeup service and an extra hair service added the day of the wedding and everyone was still ready on time and looked great. My makeup looks perfect in all of the photos, even at the end of the night. Renata is highly recommended!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Sam · Married on 10/07/2017

By far the best glam of my life thanks the Beauty by Renata!

I recently got married in Napa, CA and was so worried about hair & makeup. Being that I’m born and raised in Miami, I’m extremely picky with hair and make up because there are so many amazingly talented artists in Miami. I couldn’t find a single artist in Napa that met my standards. Therefore, I ended up flying Renata and her team to Napa. It was honestly the best decision I ever made and if there’s one thing about my wedding that stood out to me most is definitely how beautiful I felt and how gorgeous my bridesmaids and mother looked because of our glam.

Thank you so much Renata for flying out to Napa and making my day so beautiful!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Danielle · Married on 07/16/2017

Before getting married I'd always hear about how overwhelming choosing a makeup artist can be. This wasn't the case for me after I stumbled across Renata's website. Her portfolio was jaw droopingly beautiful, and after scrolling for a bit it was a no brainer to choose her as my makeup artist. I was in awe of the variety of looks she did on brides, all uniquely beautiful in their own way. While I loved everything about the makeup looks I saw, I want to emphasize how much I loved the brows. Brows are incredibly important as they frame your face, and I can't tell you how many situations I've been in where a makeup artist made my brows look like tadpoles. I was pleased to find that the technique that Renata used on brows was exactly what I was looking for and there were no tadpole brows in sight. My makeup trial experience was incredible. Renata runs a chic, immaculately kept studio. I walked into the trial with a few ideas of what I wanted, but I was uncertain about what I wanted to do for the entire look. Renata really helped bring my ideas to life. She provided the perfect balance of giving advice when needed and really listening to her client's suggestions when it was given. For example, I was certain that I did not want to do the same beige of soft pink lip that most brides do. It's beautiful, but I wanted something a bit unique and summery, like a coral. Instead of trying to sway me in the other direction, she listened to my advice. Renata used her expertise and recommended the perfect coral and combined it with a stunning fire engine red liner and it resulted in the most beautiful lip. What she did for the eyes and the rest of the face complimented the lips perfectly and really made me look like a bride. For my hair she did beautiful soft waves that didn't budge all day. I left the trial very satisfied and feeling like I was her only client. Renata and her team's work on the big day was nothing short of perfection and I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Tammy · Married on 06/03/2017

If you are looking for someone reliable and professional that will make you look like a million dollars on your special day, Renata and her team are definitively the answer. I am very fortunate to have found her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day ... Thank you for your amazing job!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Soila · Married on 05/20/2017

Renata and her team are Amazing!!!!!

From the bottom of our hearts thank you thank you thank you!!!!We truly were blessed to have Renata and her team glam us up on my wedding day. They truly are amazing at what they do. The compliments me and my mom were getting were none stop.

She truly is a genuine person with a one of a kind personality.

Thanks again for everything! ??????

Soila ????????

Sent on 06/15/2017

Yessenia · Married on 04/28/2017

Renata and her team are AMAZING!. She is not only talented, Renata is also sweet, has patience and makes sure the bride and her girls are satisfied. Without a doubt she is a MUST book. I felt like a true princess the day of my wedding and my girls looked amazing as well. None of my family members had any idea what they wanted to do to their hairs. They all trusted her team and said "do whatever you think would look best with my dress" and that is exactly what they did. They are all on time which is very important. As a bride, usually things run late and hair and make up was definitely not one of them.. So if you are a bride that wants to glow, look beautiful and feel safe that she will look like a total princess please call and BOOK HER & HER GIRLS. :) Thank you ladies, I seriously can not thank you enough. Next booking will be my baby shower ;P <3

Sent on 04/30/2017

Yany · Married on 03/19/2017

Thank You for being so amazing to me, but specially for being so amazing to my girls. It meant the world
    To me that you made all of us feel special, not only me, the bride :-) !! My wedding was very personal and each person in that room played a very special part in my relationship. I couldn't have done it without any of them, so thank you for making them and I feel like a million dollars :-) !!! I know I will see you soon !!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

rebecca · Married on 03/18/2017

Looking your idea of perfect on your wedding day is very important and Renata will help you make sure that happens

Sent on 03/22/2017

Monica · Married on 03/11/2017

Renata and her team are a MUST book! She was amazing via emails as well as in person. Coming from out of state to do my wedding in Miami, she was an absolute blessing to find. She was very accommodating of dates and times for trials. She spent quality time and effort during trial to ensure I was happy & everything was perfect. As soon as the trial was over, I was in love with the look she gave me. My hair usually doesn't hold curls or waves but she worked her magic and I
    had curls lasting 2 days!
    The day of the wedding, Renata and her team were punctual and set up quickly and got to work. She gave my girls amazing looks. She applied extensions and her team of makeup artists and hair stylist were TOP notch. Everyone was in love with their results! If I had to do it all over again, I would book Renata!
    I got so many compliments about my makeup and hair. She is truly a professional and perfectionist that will not disappoint. Beauty by Renata is the besttttttt!!!!!! You made my wedding day extra perfect and special <3

Sent on 03/14/2017

Nidaa · Married on 02/26/2017

Renata and her team are amazing. No words can describe how much of an amazing job they did. Her Makeup is just flawless. I recommended her to everyone that has asked me since my wedding. She is just simply the BEST!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/18/2017

Renata did me and my bridal party including the MOB and MOG and she exceeded all expectations. Not only is she and her team incredibly talented, but they are experts are calming any brides nerves with their cool demeanor. I would and have recommended Renata and her team to other brides with certainty. Renata played a part in making my perfect day, all the more perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Viviana · Married on 02/04/2017

Where do I start, Renata and her team are LITERALLY EVERYTHING!! I first met Renata for my sister in laws wedding where I was a bridesmaid and I absolutely fell in love with everyones look! 3 years later it was my turn and I just KNEW that I had to book Renata and her team and it was DEF one of the best decisions I made! She is quick to
    respond to any emails or texts considering how busy she is all the time! Renata is so fun and easy to work with, from your trial to your wedding day..she will make you look gorgeous! On my wedding day, Renata and her team arrived at our hotel and everyone was so sweet and nailed all the looks my girls and I were looking for! I could go on and on but i think you guys get the point....BOOK Renata for your wedding..you wont regret it!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Raissa · Married on 12/03/2016

Renata and her team are just AMAZING!!! I had actually booked my big day with a different company and did my trial make up 3 weeks before my big day... it was a disaster. I cried and didn't know what I was going to do so close to the day. My MOH recommended Renata, I emailed her late at night and she replied immediately. She was so understanding of my situation and so sweet. She wasn't available but her lead girls were Stephanie with hair and Zunia for make up. They were a dream!! I was nervous and they were soo down to Earth they helped me calm down and enjoy every step of the way. I had never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. Don't even think it over, this team is the way to go. They are wonderful!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Alejandra · Married on 12/02/2016

My makeup turned out perfect and I couldn't look more beautiful!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Gabriela · Married on 11/26/2016

Renata and her team are talented, punctual and professional.
    They delivered on all aspects and were so helpful!! Make sure you reach out to them in advance as they do book pretty quickly :)

Sent on 01/08/2018