Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel Reviews

7 | Tampa, FL

7 Reviews for Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel

The Renaissance was one of the most beautiful hotels/event spaces that I had seen during our wedding planning. The hotel staff was extremely accommodating and went out of their way to make our wedding day special. I was incredibly pleased with the space (ceremony and reception) and the food was excellent. We received so many compliments on the meal selections and the variety of choices at the bar. I would recommend this event space to anyone.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Krystol · Married on 08/23/2014

When we contacted the hotel with a need to block rooms and for a need for a bridal suite, Emily (the event manager) responded immediately and worked with us on everything we needed. All our guest were accommodated and my bridal suite was perfect. I could fit my whole bridal party as well as make up artists in the suite they gave us. It is a perfect location to get ready at and house your guests if your wedding is in Tampa.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Giga-Maria · Married on 02/01/2014

My new husband and I are so lucky to have found this beautiful place to hold our reception and rehearsal dinner at! This venue is top notch and the beautiful decor made our wedding photos pop with color. Harlee the wedding coordinator there is the definition of 5 star material. The food, the service, the accommodations- unforgettable!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Through out the entire process, from the sales booking with Maria Campos, to the planning of the event with Debbie Boehnning, to the day of executing of my wedding with Emily Maggio, the team at Renaissance International Plaza was first class. They all had a tremendous hand is making sure that our wedding went off without a hitch. And one of the main things my wife and I were worried about was food. Being "foodies", hotels sometimes don't have the best food for large groups of 130ppl. Our food stations, Paella, a Mac N Cheese Station, and an anti-pasto station, were all AMAZING! The paella station was outrageous with huge pieces of lobster and mussels. The Mac N Cheese had all of the "fixins" to top off with. All in all, the team at the hotel helped make our day memorable. Also, the pictures from our photographer came out excellent with the hotel as our backdrop in most of them. First class service all the way.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Diane · Married on 11/12/2011

I can't enough good things about this venue. From beginning to end the staff made sure our guests were taken care of. We had our ceremony in the hotel atrium and our reception in the hotel ballroom. the staff was extremely accomodating!!! We couldnt have been happier.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Amber · Married on 08/16/2013

The Marriott Renaissance was an amazing place to have our wedding. The hotel is so beautiful which wowed our guests and gave us a lot of spots for great photo ops. The food was outstanding and definitely NOT your typical wedding food. Harlee was great and made sure our wedding day ran smooth from start to finish. They catered to our every need throughout the day and organized everything with our vendors as far as arrival times so I could just enjoy my day.

Sent on 09/28/2013

3.0

An absolute beautiful venue! Food is amazing and location is great! Maria the coordinator is terrific!

Sent on 09/23/2015