Renaissance Orchestra Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

Renaissance Orchestra 1

Carolyn · Married on 09/23/2011

AMAZING!!! If you want your wedding to be remember for being an incredibly fun, entertaining and THE WEDDING of the year, you must use Renaissance Orchestra! They are amazingly talented and so easy to work with! They are so responsive and very accomodating! I had two very unique songs for the bride/groom dance and father/daughter dance and RO performed them beautifully and made my day perfect!! THank you!! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Abbey · Married on 07/16/2011

We had nothing but awesome comments on the band from all of our guests. Everyone was having a blast at our reception!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Pamela · Married on 06/25/2011

LOVED THEM. my family is not known for dancing... in fact, they are known for NOT dancing. thanks to renaissance orchestra, everyone was dancing. it was really really fun, they played songs everyone loved and really kept the energy going all night. they provided different music during cocktail hour and dinner, and they rotated breaks so there was almost the full band playing the whole time. everyone said how classy and fantastic the band was. i was SO HAPPY i found them after talking to and listening to other bands (more popular/well-known bands in the area) that were in the same price point. i had almost given up on the search for a good band and they came along! thank you renaissance orchestra.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Alicia · Married on 10/30/2010

Renaissance Orchestra was great. Our guests were dancing all night long. Phaedra was great to work with and totally flexible.

Sent on 01/10/2011

Danielle · Married on 08/28/2010

Awesome, gifted, professional group of people. Worth every penny. So many of my guests commented on how much they enjoyed the band. Several even stated that the band was the best they had ever heard. I agree. Thank you, Renaissance Orchestra, for making my reception so memorable. Good luck.

Sent on 09/30/2010
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 06/13/2010

Renaissance is the most amazing wedding band out there. They made our wedding more magical than we could have imagined, and our guests still haven't stopped raving about how much fun they had. The entire process was seamless and professional and the results were magnificent and flawless. Their repertoire is like nothing else out there and their talent is unparalleled. Our dance floor was packed the whole night, and we could not have been happier with our choice. Just perfect!

Sent on 07/04/2010

Richelle · Married on 03/27/2010

The Renaissance Orchestra played during our ceremony and reception at our wedding at the Ballroom at the Ben in March. EXCELLENT BAND! The dance floor was full the entire evening! Guests raved about the music! Extremely professional through the entire planning process as well as the wedding! They even learned a song for us last minute....about a week before the wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2010

Elaine · Married on 03/11/2010

He took great care to make sure that I had everything that I needed and to make sure that I had everything booked in time. He is really friendly and makes sure to return every phone call. I booked my band and ceremony music through him. We also used the members of the band for our ceremony musicians, which worked out great. They absolutely made our wedding. Thank you !

Sent on 05/26/2010

Christie · Married on 11/05/2009

They are a great service with great staff.I would really like to thank them for the hard work that they put into our wedding.The entire evening rocked.We highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 01/30/2010

Danielle · Married on 10/31/2009

Renaissance Orchestra provides such a fun and amazing performance and gets EVERYONE on their feet dancing. Mine was the third wedding in our family and the third time we went with this band...there is NO other, in our opinion. Our guests continue talking about this band for months after the wedding and have nothing but great things to say. They are wonderfully talented and fabulous to work with. My family looks forward to seeing them again at our 4th sister's wedding in the future!!

Sent on 03/11/2010

Stacie · Married on 07/17/2009

We loved them and so did our guests. We are still getting compliments 5 months later!

Sent on 12/02/2009

Kate · Married on 07/11/2009

I first heard the Renaissance Orchestra play at my brother's wedding. I HAD to have them at my wedding a year and a half later! They did a great job with the music, working with other vendors, and keeping the dance floor full! They dress to impress, are good people, and will learn up to 3 songs. They learned the NFL Monday night football theme for my brother's wedding and learned MGMT's "Kids" for my wedding. It was a surprise for my husband since it is his favorite song. We were announced as husband and wife to it and they later played the song in it's entirety. They did a great job with both songs. I think having the Renaissance Orchestra at my wedding really was the icing on the cake! Our guests raved for weeks and still talk about them! One of my friends is getting married in May and as soon as she got engaged she booked them! I can't wait to hear them play again! Thank you so much for making my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 12/02/2009
  • W

West · Married on 06/13/2009

Phaedra and Rennaissance were wonderful to work with. Total professionals with a great product. Everyone was floored!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Amy · Married on 06/06/2009

The Renaissance Orchestra was beyond what I could possibly have hoped for for my wedding. From my first contact with Phaedra, the manager, they were extremely professional, responsive, and courteous. At the wedding, their high-energy mix truly pleased everyone, from my eighty-year-old grandparents to my teenaged cousins -- I had to keep reminding myself to take a quick break from dancing to go get a glass of water because I was dancing so much! My guests were on the dance floor ALL night, dancing to all of our favorites. They played all the songs we requested, filled in the mix with other great choices, and emceeded perfectly. I honestly could not have asked for anything better, and was thrilled with them from day one all the way through when we made our getaway at the end of the night. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 06/13/2009

Katie · Married on 05/09/2009

Josh and I couldn't have asked for anything better. From meeting the band through planning the wedding and the actual day's performance, The Renaissance Orchestra was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond to help set up sound for our actual ceremony, which wasn't part of the actual contract, but they were more than happy to help since they get their early to set up. The best part about the band is that they will be the life of your reception. All our guests had a wonderful night because the band got everyone up and dancing. They never stop playing and countless people commented on how fabulous the band was. As you probably know, the band can make or break your event, so if you are looking to have an event that people remember and comment on for weeks after, I would highly recommend contracting the Renaissance Orchestra. Thank you again for everything - Katie

Sent on 07/20/2009

Michael · Married on 11/01/2008

I was uneasy at first about booking a band for our wedding. We've mostly been to weddings with DJs or a wedding band that was stuck in the 80s. Phaedra and the rest of the Renaissance Orchestra were were not like that at all, they were FANTASTIC. I very rarely rate anything all 5's, but if I could rate them higher I would. The band never took a break, learned 3 songs for us, and did an excellent job feeling the crowds "vibe" and choosing what to play. Everyone left the wedding saying how great they were and asking for their cards. You can't go wrong with these guys, they were definitely money well spent.

Sent on 12/03/2008

Deirdre · Married on 04/25/2008

I received so many compliments from my guests on the Renaissance Orchestra. They sounded great, and mixed new and older songs, plus fast and slower songs, perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better, more professional group of people to work with. They are fabulous!

Sent on 06/25/2008

Deirdre · Married on 04/25/2008

Excellent band! Great music and very professional people to work with! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 04/15/2009

Rose · Married on 12/28/2007

Renaissance Orchestra was the perfect choice for our wedding. From the first moment I heard them I knew they were the best band in this area. Phaedra & Leon are very easy to work with and personalize the wedding for you. We asked them to learn "Rosalita" by Bruce Springsteen and they nailed it! (It was my favorite part of the reception) Towards the end of the night my cousin asked to rap with the band and Renaissance was thrilled to have him up there...All of the members of the band are so talented...and, the best part, they do not take breaks. The party starts and does not stop...you would be a fool not to hire Renaissance for your wedding!

Sent on 02/03/2008

Susan · Married on 09/29/2007

Renaissance Orchestra did a great job at out wedding. The quality of music was exceptional and everyone keeps saying how great the band was. I would totally recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great band!

Sent on 10/25/2007

Brian · Married on 09/08/2007

I would without a doubt recommend Renaissance Orchestra for your wedding. The music rocked, they played what we wanted and were flexible and creative (hello marching band!), they had the dance floor packed from start to finish - and even played an encore (Never seen that at a wedding). The entire band were professional and they did not sound like a cheesy average wedding band. They are a legitimately talented group of musicians who play weddings (they play many other events as well). Phaedra, the band manager and mc, ran everything to perfection. I honestly could not recommend them any more (hence my gushing) - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2007

Alisha · Married on 08/25/2007

My husband and I along with all of our guests really enjoyed the band. Our guests never left the dance floor and that was our goal. I have recieved emails as well as requests from my guests for contact information so they can book Renaissance Orchestra for thier next event. We had a wonderful time and music played a huge part for our reception. Thank you!

Sent on 11/07/2007

Colleen · Married on 07/07/2007

This band was the centerpiece at our wedding!!!! Our guests RAVED about them, and they made our reception the most INCREDIBLE party!!! They were extraordinarily professional, talented, AND reasonably priced. They played CONTINUOUSLY (no CDs or DJ in between sets -- they did not take breaks). We had guests asking for their cards throughout the reception because they were blown away. I HIGHLY recommend this band to anyone who is getting married or having a corporate event. I do not have a single complaint about them because they did an amazing job!!! If you want an extremely talented group of musicians and a highly professional band leader, you need to check out the Renaissance Orchestra!

Sent on 10/14/2007

The music was outstanding and appealed to every age group. Everyone at our wedding would not stop raving about the band and the quality of music. They were the life of the party!

Sent on 05/06/2014

alyssa · Married on 08/14/2010

The Renaissance Orchestra is AMAZING. They were absolutely the highlight of my wedding - literally all of our guests, young and old, were up and dancing the whole night. This band is beyond talented and completely worth every dollar. Their band manager, Phaedra, is so easy to work with. I planned my Pennsylvania wedding from Texas, where I now live, and Phaedra was extremely responsive and helpful. She put me at ease in the planning, and she did an amazing job keeping the evening flowing from bridal party entrance announcements, to toasts and the cake cutting, everything went off without a hitch.

Sent on 09/29/2010